Sensations Escort Services Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whispered to him, "I can't believe you want a call girl as a hot girlfriend."

Mike teased, "As you get to know me, you'll find I do a lot of unconventional things. My one admonition is just don't catch anything and pass it on. And, I love you too and don't forget it."

Amber laughed, "We'll try." She added, "Lucky so far."

She thought for a moment as they started walking again. Up ahead Brad and Kat were kissing rather passionately. Amber said to Mike, "Do you still want to fuck Kat? Do you still want me to fuck Brad?"

Mike laughed, "Hell yes. Your roommate is sexy and fun in bed, just like you, only different; and watching Brad sink his cock into you is a stimulating delight for me in many ways. Please keep that on your agenda."

After a while Mike asked, "Say, do you and Kat ever get it on together?"

Amber blushed, "Yes, sometimes."

"Come on, give me some details."

"Well, when we were startingSensations, Edie, Kat, and I realized we had to be ready for a much broader spectrum of sex than the plain vanilla stuff we'd already experienced, including the possibility of a lesbian call out. Thus, we tried some sapphic loving and found we liked it. We're not strangers to the result. All that, plus you know you took my cherries."

"Would you give us a demo a little later?"

Amber lightly punched Mike in the shoulder, "Voyeur! But, yes, we'll show you. You're making me wet just thinking about it -- and all the other possibilities we've just talked about."

* * * * *

Sunday night the three girls were able to talk together by themselves for the first time in three days. Edie had been the last of the three back from her 'date' over the weekend.

Edie swooned, "Oh, guys, I am so ... I guess in love. Peter and I had a fabulous time. I met with him at his hotel; we went to dinner with another couple he explained that he had to entertain. It turned out they expected some kind of a swap with him, so the four of us had a really sexy evening in his hotel room. I fucked Gordon, did his wife Arlene a few times, and then they left happy and satisfied. Peter and I then went at it."

Kat ventured, "So, my swapping the date with you was a good thing."

"Oh, better than that. Remember I was supposed to come home last night. Well, you just watched me walk in that door from my Friday date. We spent the rest of the weekend together before he had to return to what he called his 'normal life.'"

"Does his normal life include a wife?"

"Don't know. I didn't ask. I don't think so. He kept mute on that point and I didn't push him, but on the other side of the coin he sent all sorts of signals that he really liked me and wanted to see me again."

"What'd you earn?"

"Four thousand, and neither of us ever said a word about what was expected, charged, or required. I just let him set the course for the night and day, and that's what he left me. Pretty good, huh?"

"Yeah. Do you think you'll hear from him again."

"He said he'd call me in about a week to schedule another 'date.' Hey, how'd your weekend go with Mike and Brad."

Kat gestured to Amber to start. She gave a big smile to portend some important news.

Amber said cautiously, "Mike and I really hit it off ... I mean, we're getting serious about each other -- he took it to the next level. He even told me I was now officially his girlfriend."

"This after a year and a half a not hearing from him for most of that time?" Edie teased.

"Yeah. He'd been doing business deals over in Europe that earned him a pile of money. I think he's set for life, except he's really dedicated to his career and work. I'm not sure when I'll see him again, but I'll drop everything to be with him."

Kat volunteered to Edie, "She even told him she wouldn't charge him, but he still left her an envelope she found in her purse on the way home."

Amber blushed and said, "Five grand."

Edie asked, "So, you're his girlfriend now. We'll miss you as part of our escort crew."

Amber smiled, "Oh, Mike wants me to keep escorting, he just wants me to tell him all the details of all the other fucks I have in my life."

Edie sat back almost in shock, "You mean he doesn't care that you're a call girl?"

"Nope. He told me that was one of the big reasons he loves me, that I can let myself go and be sexually free with others. We agreed that we'd have an open relationship as we go forward -- and somewhere in the future an open marriage."

Edie gasped at the news, but turned to Kat, "How'd you do with Brad?"

Kat laughed, "Well, I fucked Mike almost as much as Brad, but we had fun too. He's a nice guy, and wants to see me again. We didn't say too many mushy things to each other, but there's definitely some chemistry there that we want to pursue."

"You guys kept swapping?"

"All weekend, plus Amber and I put on a little sex show for the guys early last night when we got back to the hotel from the beach and dinner. We turned the guys on with our lesbian encounter, but never got to finish because we got broken apart and fucked next to each other by the two men."

Amber said, "Well, Mike and I were making love."

Kat thought a minute, "You know, despite all the lust, Brad and I were too."

12