Sensations Escort Services Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The relationship part of being with a woman also dealt with her seduction, including everything from how to meet an interesting girl to how to woo her and then how to get her into his bed. They covered the zipless fuck, the one-night stand, the short romantic NRE relationship, and the longer-term full commitment relationships. Sean ate up the material he was presented like a thirsty man.

The lessons weren't all about seduction. He was reminded of the social graces: holding a door for someone, pleasant conversation, treatment of an acquaintance, and civility.

The physical rewards slowly advanced and were carefully orchestrated to Sean's progress. A few weeks after they started what they called Phase 2, Amber had the privilege of giving Sean his first handjob. She got him to strip his clothes off after she was topless and had been letting him fondle her boobs. She then massaged his body, even draping her mostly nude body over his. Sean's hard-on was like a steel bar and even looked painful.

Amber massaged oil into his hardness and shaft, showing Melody her technique as the new girl watched with fascination. She nestled his erect cock between her breasts as she started to masturbate the young man in a solid tit fuck, and then took matters into her hand, carefully stroking until she had Sean right on the edge where his body twisted and turned, and then backed him down and away from the edge only to bring him back 'up' a few minutes later.

When Sean pleaded for release and seemed truly desperate, she finally brought him off. The first shot of cum from his hard cock shot halfway across the room near where Melody had started to do a sexy dance.

Some of the lessons started to involve both female and male sexual interaction as the youth extended his progress into new areas. After a series of lessons about cunnilingus, Kat and then Crystal taught young Sean how to sixty-nine in several different positions. The women found his rapid learning of sexual skills quite satisfying. Everyone looked forward to the Reward Days.

Edie gave a special reward lesson on sex toys, bringing her entire collection to Sean's apartment one afternoon. For the most part the toys got used on Edie, but she told us how she'd turned the table on Sean, teaching him about pegging and a few other toy games.

Melody and Crystal taught Sean about the game of Truth or Dare. The truth answers from the two girls and their companions who joined in the game often left Sean with his mouth hanging open.

One night after Amber and Melody had been over to talk to Sean about the emotions that arise during sex and relationships, Amber announced that Melody would be sleeping over. This fact caught Mel by surprise, and triggered a discussion about overnight behavior and how to be the perfect bachelor host. While the girls always traveled ready for contingencies such as overnight stays, Sean had never anticipated anybody staying over.

Amber explained about the need for a new toothbrush and toothpaste, fresh towels and washcloths, sleepwear such as a clean t-shirt or other proper covering that included a feminine robe, and more. Sean made a list that ultimately even included a supply of tampons, a clean bathroom, girly soap, personal water bottles, and fresh flowers beside where his female guest would sleep.

The trio talked about bedtime behavior under various scenarios: couple has already been sexually active, seduction in progress, seduction just starting, and seduction not going to happen. Part of this resulted in discussions about how Sean should dress or not dress as the evening progressed, and what sleeping arrangements could be arranged and offered. The concept of cuddling was introduced and tested.

Melody slept over under the seduction in progress scenario, enjoying some masturbatory sex with Sean, but still preserving his virginity. She was positively bubbly the next morning when she came by the girl's apartment after a morning jog with Sean.

Mel asked, "How much longer? I really want to fuck his brains out, and I know he likes me -- a lot. He told me so in many different ways. He's such a nice guy."

Amber and Edie looked at their project folder. Edie said, "About the only thing he really needs to do to finish up the Project is to start working for his father in some capacity. He needs to get into business. That was one of the things Lyle wanted as an outcome. If he does all right at that, I think we're through. I can't think of anything to teach him at this point. He needs experience."

Amber thoughtfully said, "Three weeks after he starts? That's when he looses the Big 'V.'"

"Sounds good, unless we're getting bad feedback."

Kat said, "I'm going over this afternoon to talk with him again about love relationships and NRE. I'll tell him. Do you know how soon he could start?"

Amber laughed, "Lyle said he'd start him the day we thought he was ready, so I guess tomorrow. I'll call Lyle's assistant and let her know. I think they've had something set up for him to move into for months."

Kat found Sean deep into a book entitledThe Ethical Slut when she arrived at his place. The book had made the rounds with girls only a few months earlier after it had been discovered.

Kat asked, "Like the book? What do you find the major thesis of the book?"

Sean put the book on his coffee table. "Yes, I find it fascinating, but it's aimed more at a woman than a guy, although I guess there are enough man-whores out there who would qualify. The major thesis is that consenting adults can do whatever they want about sex and even relationships. That tracks exactly with what you've been teaching me. Don't judge others is in there too."

"Have you figured out your own boundaries yet when sex is involved?"

"I have some, but there will be others I haven't discovered yet. I won't mess with women already in committed relationships unless there's confirmation by their partner. I'm not into BDSM stuff, although I did enjoy the movieFifty Shades of Grey. I will be honest about how I'm feeling about a girl, and not lead her on, especially to gain sexual favors. If I screw up, I will own the mistakes. I think there'll be others as I think more about the various situations I find."

Kat and Sean talked about new relationship energy and how that would make him feel. Sean admitted to his feelings for each of the five women who'd been working with him, some more than others. She explained about the languages of love and how to each one required effort to understand and provide to your partner.

Towards the end of their discussion, Kat dropped the bomb on Sean. "Sean, we're almost at the end of the Project. You are ready in our opinion for the hardest test, but a lot will depend on you. We want you to report to work tomorrow at your father's office. You may not see him, but you'll be given a job assignment."

He sighed. "I knew this was coming. Amber mentioned it a month or more ago. I guess I won't know whether I'm ready until I do it."

"The rewards will be worth it," Kat teased.

"Oh, I know. I'm ready to give it up now, but ... this is a hurdle I can clear. How long are you giving me?"

"Only three weeks as far as we're concerned. You'll be on your own. We'll no doubt hear about how you're doing, and if all goes well you're going to have a series of dates where you'll be guaranteed to score. Remember the baseball analogy we talked about; well, you've been to first, second, and third bases with each of us. All that's left are the home runs."

Sean laughed. "I think I've scored already, but I'm ready. I need to find someway to thank you for all you guys have done for me. My God, I was such a hopeless nerd when you showed up on my doorstep months ago." He paused and added, "I'm going to miss you all."

"Oh, you don't have to see us disappear. Just remember all we taught you about asking for date." Kat smiled and kissed Sean to reinforce the invitation.

* * * * *

Three weeks to the day later, Edie's phone buzzed as she lay on the beach reading a mystery novel. "Edie here. Good afternoon," she answered crisply. Kat was lying next to her and glanced over.

"Please stay on the line for Mr. Sutherland." The line went to some soft music.

A minute later, a strong male voice said, "Edie, Lyle Sutherland here."

"Oh, dear. Is everything all right? Is Sean doing all right?"

Lyle laughed, "He's the son I always wanted. You and your friends were masterful in your training and mentoring. I don't even want to know how you did it, but it worked. He is confident, contributing, cordial, and more congenial than anybody else on my staff including me. He's wonderful. A courier will deliver a check to you this afternoon. Thank you. I may call you again, but for other reasons."

After a few short pleasantries the call ended.

Edie looked at Kat and said, "We're being paid. The job's done. Fini."

Kat smiled, "Not quite. Young Sutherland needs to lose his virginity -- times five. We promised him."

Edie grinned, "Let's go draw straws to see what order we go in.

Amber would have to be a rain check because she'd left for her forty-day trip around the other hemisphere. The remaining seductresses were Kat, Crystal, Edie, and Melody. Kat grinned and went to pack her overnight bag.

Kat was waiting in Sean's apartment when he got home from work. He wasn't entirely surprised when she came into his arms and the pair gave each other kisses so hot the water in the swimming pool in the courtyard started to boil.

After an hour of foreplay that brought each of them to near their peak, Sean finally sank his substantial cock into Kat's hot love box, sinking to full depth on the first stroke. He groaned in awe at the emotions and feelings of the pleasure they shared. They made love for two hours, and then broke for a short dinner at a nearby restaurant. Returning home, they continued their lovemaking until after midnight when Kat insisted he get some sleep so he could continue to awe the people where he worked.

Crystal was his gift the next night, and then Edie the night after that, and the last night Melody. He got a written rain check from Amber he could cash in when she returned.

When Melody came by the girl's apartment the next morning she was almost in tears of joy. She sobbed out as she stood in the doorway, "Sean loves me. Oh, he loves all of you, but hereally loves ME. He even gave me a friendship ring. He kind of wants to go steady." She held up her hand and then her tears started again. Amber and Kat rushed to hug their friend, as Crystal stood close by smiling.

Crystal asked, "So, are you dropping out of Sensations? You've barely started."

Melody smirked but the tear continued to flow, "No. He said it was all right for me to continue my job for a while. He kind of likes the idea of what I do, and especially what I'll learn and then show him. He gets off on it. I think he likes having an escort as a girlfriend. He also laughed and told me he still wanted to use Amber's rain check. I don't mind that at all."

Kat snickered, "I wonder if he'd like to try two of us at the same time."

12