Sensations Escort Services Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat chuckled, "What about Samantha's share?"

Amber said, "Oh, yes. We should be sure to give her twenty percent. I don't mind sharing. She was fucking amazing, and was amazing fucking. She did everyone at least three times, and some of the guys she knew well she did more often than that. She was a cum bucket all weekend."

Melody said, "You're right. What a great role model. Do you think she'll really become an escort?"

"After last night and this morning, I wouldn't bet against it. Even you weren't as enthusiastic to get into the business as she was or is. I bet we hear from her within the next two days. She'll show up with pictures we can use for the website, want some of our business cards, seek our help in starting, and so on."

Mel added, "She's hot looking too. She'll be an asset to SES. I bet she creates a real niche for herself."

Kat laughed, "Yeah, one that specializes in catching grooms-to-be fucking at their bachelor parties. Say, maybe large party gangbangs will be her specialty."

Mel almost screamed, "That was so rad. I couldn't believe it. Everyone was speechless. The whole place came to a standstill when she screamed at Jonathan. I thought Crystal handled it so well."

Amber asked, "What's Jonathan going to do? He's got more money that most of the people we've know - hell, all the people we know, but suddenly his intended wife turned into not just a slut, but a super-slut taking on all of his close friends. He must have been mortified when she started fucking his best man and then a groomsman."

Crystal nodded, "He told me he was going to hang in there with her and support her endeavors. We got ourselves another man with cuck leanings." She paused then added, "That said, he made sure to have my phone number. He wants to get together again and again, he said. He thought we really hit it off."

"Are you going to tell Samantha?"

"Oh, she was there when he said it. I have her blessing to fuck his brains out - any time, anywhere, and any way I want it to happen, as she put it."

Kat said, "She went and talked to every man at the party, telling them that she was becoming an escort and that she wanted them to either call her if they needed company or recommend her. I gave some of our blank SES business cards, and she wrote her cell number on each card and gave one to each guy. Time will tell whether her efforts amount to anything."

Amber asked, "What about Mark Hanley, your tennis pro acquaintance? What's the story there? Is he going to be one our regulars?"

Kat said, "After I fucked his lights out at one point, I asked him just about those very questions. I never thought I'd see him again after we first met. He was shocked to discover that Crystal and I were escorts, so shocked he just kind of wandered away from our first encounter when we were with Brad at the Westin hotel. He told me it took him a week or two to figure out that he didn't care, and he realized his luck in finding two hot women who gave him freebees.

"He said that shortly after that Wick had called him to start to set up the bachelor party. Mark told him if the guys would put up some serious money he had just the girls for the party. Bingo, Crystal got a call and we made $32,000 for the weekend, split five ways it sounds. I agree with Amber, we should give Samantha some money. It might be the motivation to get her started on the right foot."

Mel asked, "Do we know how to get in touch with her? She should be here with us now."

Crystal said, "I got her number. Want me to invite her?"

Several of the others said yes enthusiastically. Kat added, "Don't tell her about the money until she gets here."

While Crystal made the call, Edie said, "You should also give Mark a freebee again. His recommendation has got to be worth some kind of reward. Who knows what he might do next? He's well-positioned to recommend us to some high rollers."

Crystal made the call. Thirty minutes later Amber buzzed Sam into the building and told her how to get up to their condo.

Samantha came into the apartment a little on the cautious and timid side, unsure as it turned out about how she was going to be greeted. Each of the girls she'd met went and gave her a hug and a warm welcome, and then Edie was introduced as well.

Crystal indicated a comfortable chair for Sam to sit in. "We were just reminiscing about the weekend - kind of a post-mortem. You featured prominently in our comments and I should tell you that we stand in awe of what you did at the party. For a first timer, you blew our minds."

Sam buried her face in her hands, "Oh, God. I've turned into such a slut. I could barely look myself in the mirror when I got home this afternoon. I can't believe I fucked everyone there three or more times at least."

Crystal said, "Well, to honor your new profession as an escort we wanted you here to tell you that we intend to share our proceeds with you as an equal partner. Congratulation, you made $6,400 including your share of the big tip for being a truly extraordinary piece of fuckable ass."

"REALLY?!?" Samantha's face lit up with joy like a starburst fireworks.

"Yep," Crystal stated. "If you see me anytime after noon tomorrow I'll have a personal check for you or you can go to the bank with me if you want."

"No. No. No. I trust you and I'll see you later in the week. I didn't expect anything. That's a lot of money. Each of you get that too?" They could all see her concern that she wasn't making off with more than she should.

Amber, Kat, Crystal, and Melody all nodded.

Amber said, "You weren't in the original plan, but we all thought you should get an equal share. After all, you fucked your equal share of the guys at the bachelor party. Heck, you were pretty much the Main Event."

Samantha regrouped, "I wanted to bring by some photographs you could use on your SES website, but all I have are cheesy kind of photographs or formal, yearbook kind of photos. I need to go to a fashion photographer or someone that does erotic photography."

Amber volunteered, "We can introduce you to the guy that did our stuff. He's a fun guy, and if you let him fuck you, he'll do it all for free. He does really nice work."

Sam laughed. "I guess I need to learn that I've discovered a new currency I never thought to use before. I suppose you all do the limo driver too?"

All the girls nodded and laughed at the uniformity of the response to the question. Kat said, "Dirk's fun. We all love him, plus fucking in the back of a luxury limo is really a kick."

* * * * *

Samantha stood in the middle of the living room at the girls' condo. Gathered around were Melody, Crystal, Amber, Kat, and Edie. Kat said, "Turn around like someone called after you."

Sam turned around.

Kat critiqued, "Not quite. First, you smile, and then you turn, but try to turn your hips last. In your case and with that great ass, you want that to wave a little bit for you in an inviting way."

Sam did it again.

Edie said, "Better. You know I just realized I don't like the scarf with that suit. It's OK from the back, but the colors on the edge clash with her blouse." The others nodded in agreement as Sam dropped the scarf in a chair.

"Walk," Kat commanded.

Sam walked to the front door and back several times.

Amber said, "You walk kind of ding-toed or pigeon toed. Straighten-out your feet; it's not becoming. You should get orthotics for your shoes that will help correct that tendency."

"Sway your hips more," Kat advised. "Swing that ass a little."

Melody commented, "Shorten the strap on your shoulder bag. When you walk it bounces on your hips and is too distracting from your body. Bounce your boobs but not you bag."

The critique went into its second hour. Crystal took all the notes for Samantha to study and remediate.

Amber said, "All right, now let's see what's in that shoulder bag. Dump it out on the table." The girls had given her a designer bag and told her to pack what she'd take with her to an overnight 'date.'

Samantha did just that, emptying her purse on the empty table.

"Good, you've got sport clothes in here that compact nicely and don't wrinkle. I see you've got a tiny bikini too - very good, except you also need some kind of cover-up in your bag that also won't wrinkle."

Kat rummaged through the pile. "SAM! Where are the condoms?"

Sam bit her tongue, "Errr, I don't have any."

"BAD GIRL," Kat admonished. You should ALWAYS have at least a dozen. Surprises come fast, and you need to be prepared."

"Why do you need four lipsticks?" Mel asked. "Only take one, and have that one match your colors." Each girl had gone through their skin tone color matching, tailoring their cosmetics to the endeavor.

"Ughhh. Black nail polish? What are you thinking? Trust me; get rid of this. You only go out on a 'date' with a new and unscarred manicure and pedicure. Remember, you are 'top of the line.' You are not some teeny-bopper or Goth chick." Crystal shook her head and made a note.

Mel noted, "You need some feminine pads."

"If it's not my monthly time, what for?"

"Say you fuck bareback, and you're full of cum, and then you have to leave or go someplace else like a nice upscale restaurant," Melody instructed. "Do you want to walk around dripping big globs of cum from your pussy? NO! You are high class. You discreetly wear a pad in your thong."

"But what if I don't have any underwear?" Sam asked.

"Ahhhh, good question. The 'date' keeps your thong as a souvenir, BUT you're smart. You have a spare pair of knickers in your trusty shoulder bag. Put those on, stick the pad in place, and go in grace. Cheap hookers may go someplace dripping where they go, but as an SES escort you don't."

Crystal also wrote on her note pad. She had ten pages of comments for Samantha.

Samantha said, "This shoulder bag is a genuine Gucci. I can't afford one of those by a long shot, even with that surprise payment you gave me. I was so behind I had it all committed before it hit the bank. I'll have to find a knock-off."

"That bag happens to be mine," Amber noted. "Consider it a loan until you can buy your own. I have others I can use. Get an original, too."

"How much are they?" Sam asked as she put her things back into the borrowed bag instead of the ratty shoulder bag she'd arrived with.

Amber smiled, "I think that one was a limited edition, so it cost about $3,000."

Everyone could hear the sharp intake and gasp from Samantha. She froze and studied the bag.

Samantha's phone rang. The chatter in the room ceased instantly as she answered the call. "This is Samantha."

"Hi Ross ... Yes, I am ... When ... I'd love to ... Give me the address ... Oh, Westin, room 1019. Sure ... Formal ... Of course, I'd love to spend time with you ... Oh, you're so kind; and yes, I am kind of new ... I'll ask her ... I don't mind a bit. OK, you have my number and I have yours. I'll see you at seven o'clock." Sam ended the call.

"Oh, my God," she crooned. "I have a 'date' - my first real escort date. I'm scared and excited at the same time. He saw what you put up on the website. He said his name was Ross Ferguson from Ohio. He's got a charity function to represent his company at tonight, and wants company." She turned to Amber, "He said you knew him."

Amber smirked, "Oh, you'll have a very good time. He's well endowed and a genuinely nice man. I expect you to turn him into a quivering mass of happy, satisfied, and fucked out male flesh by the end of the evening. He tips well, by the way."

"Oh, God, he never asked about money. Should I have said something?"

Amber laughed, "Go with the flow. When he passes you the envelope just put it in your bag and forget it until you're alone. He knows our rates and is generous, to boot."

Sam said, "I need a formal gown."

The girls all shook their head, "No, what you need is an expensive sexy and slinky cocktail dress that fits you like a glove and makes men's mouths drool. Come into the back bedroom and we'll show you our wardrobe collection and see what fits you."

12