Senses at Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steadily and with the utmost tenderness he started to kiss and lick her along the side of her now aching pussy. She was moaning with frustration as he trailed kisses and licks up and around to the other side. Kissing and licking her close but not close enough. Finally he gave in and kissed her pussy, feeling its warmth, moisture and taste on his lips made him stop and moan from the pleasure as she moaned with gratification. His kisses, though limited in there range due to his position and hers, felt good and it wasn't long, before his kisses turned to a soft licking motion. She liked the feel of the long gentle movements he used, up one side of her pussy lips and down the other side. Then straight up the middle of them and playing circles around her little clit. He sucked her pussy lips out from her body, stretching them as far as they would go, then easing them back in and licking and the area again and again.

He felt her trying to grind her hips up to meet his touch and it drove his desire on stronger, his licks now inflamed with passion, were stronger and more directed, he loved to flick her little clit, as if his tongue was a candle flame. As a result her breathing was deepening and her body pulsated to the rhythm of her rapidly building orgasm. He loved the foreplay, the build up, it turned him on to feel her natural responses to his touches.

Suddenly, she let out scream she couldn't hold in, her release had come, the most intimate sensual desire, two people can share, shattered the sensual sounds that had been filling the room. Not every couple truly got to experience this moment. The passion they had ignited in each other only helped inflame their combined desire of reaching for the ultimate pleasure. She for her part was flicking and twisting herself to maximize the feeling, whilst he concentrated his licks wanting her to experience multiple orgasms. First introducing one finger, he eased it slowly into her dripping, pulsating love canal, by her reaction and his constant licking, kissing and sucking her pussy lips, he knew her moment of ecstasy was coming stronger and faster. He wanted her pleasure to continue, so slipped in a second finger, she was tight but so wet they slipped in easy. Her juices were flowing down his hand, with a little more tickling and pressure of her G-spot, she let out the ultimate scream of release he was aiming for. Her body was spasiming and twitching all on its own showing the enjoyment of immense pleasure she was experiencing. This helped his manhood stiffen and harden even more, the sounds of her gratification, the sight of her body, nipples hard and erect, her chest heaving, her scent, not just her lightly perfumed body, but the smell of their sexual exploits, the taste of her sweet love juices and her soft skin.

Now he stood again, allowing her thighs to slip down his sides, then carefully catching them, his now throbbing manhood, erect and eager to thrust in deep. She felt his urgency, his body's demand and desire to enter, her moisture was such that her tightness was hardly recognizable, but he moaned with delight as his throbbing manhood was trying to find its own way in. So frustrated, he again slipped in two of his fingers and was surprised as they slipped into her pussy. Her moistness was comforting, without further fumbling, he used his hand to position his manhood and guided it into her pussy as deep as he could go. His entering was slow and deliberate the first time, taking all his self control, just to make sure he was in and she was ready.

She moaned at his size, his length, his girth, as he slipped in deeper and deeper. His muscular legs, help hold her up, so her wrists didn't have to take too much weight, but also provided much needed help for his now upper thrusting.

She responded in kind, by using her pelvis in a thrusting, grinding motion, both were sweating, their bodies sliding against each other. Making the motions smoother, their breathing was loud with more moaning and grunting. Her coat, that her back was pressed against hard, was now saturated from their sweat. He was now thrusting so hard she could feel another climax of her own coming. His grunting and pumping was so fast and furious in this position, almost animalistic in nature.

She could feel his desire, his urgency, his need to continue and not stop until completely fulfilled. Then she felt the spasm, that she had waited for, his howl equaling that of a wolf as he reached his final release. In that same fleeting moment, she also felt the gush of his hot seed, as it erupted from him, nearly volcanically bursting forth and entering her deeply. The feeling of his release sent her over the top for yet another climax of her own. Her scream of release echoing that of his.

He no longer had the strength to hold her legs, so her thighs slipped down his sweaty body to the floor. It was then she noticed her lace thigh-highs were in shreds. He then slowly slipped back to his knees exhausted and with her trembling legs, firmly on the floor, she tipsy toed herself to lift off her arms off the coat hook. She then collapsed next to him, gently both slipping to the floor, with her head on his chest, they drifted to sleep.

She couldn't remember how long it was, but when they stirred, they both had that smile that spoke a thousand words, each had a look that screamed, I'm fucked, to the other. Slowly stirring from the floor, they stood and embraced, kissing deeply and passionately. Together they headed into the shower, letting the water warm, then stepping into it and taking time to wash each other, they kissed under the shower head as the water cascaded off their bodies. They fumbled to have sex again, but laughed it off as their bodies screamed after their previous exploits. Another time would be sex in the shower time, not this one.

After drying each other off, more kissing, cuddling and hugging, he dressed, she threw away what remained of her ruined clothing. She put on the red sexy panties and her coat, this brought a smile to his face as other fantasies raced through his mind. She could only read these by the expression now showing on his face as he finished dressing. With that, arm in arm they walked out through the door that had helped give them so much pleasure.

12