All Comments on 'Sensitive Research Ch. 03'

by Bob_Aganoush

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
The emotional side to this

Was fantastic, i like the way you wrote the scene with Lady Amber, the conflicting emotions shone through. I had been waiting patiently to see what happened since you left us with a cliff hanger last chapter and i was not disappointed.

The first time letting go of control is not an easy moment, in any situation, and you portrayed this excellently.

Well done and the usual 5 stars from me.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks Shysub

Appreciate the feedback. I'm working on the next chapter, but please bear with me, as I'm going on vacation soon so will take me a little longer to get the next chapter out there.

GermanikusGermanikusalmost 10 years ago

Great story so far and a lot of room for further adventures. The cliffhanger is killing me ... hope to see the next chapter soon. :-)

soppingwetpantiessoppingwetpantiesabout 7 years ago
This is hot

I share Susan's wet panties.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks soppingwet

Your stories do the same to me :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Wonderful, very sensual, great character development.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBob_Aganoush@Bob_Aganoush
I'm just a professor who has discovered that reading and writing erotica is much more interesting than academic work. My career ambition is to hold an endowed chair in erotic literature, and get paid for writing erotica. Or alternatively, make enough money so that I could en...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES