Sensitive Research Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But one thing I did discover is that I liked both submission and dominance. I met this one woman who was a switch, and after playing the submissive role with her, she asked me if I wanted to try topping her, so I figured why not? And I gave it a try and liked it, and explored that with some other women as well."

Tara jumped in with a question. "And were you still seeing Lady Amber during this time?"

"No," Martha responded. "I thought I would find a partner who could fulfill those needs, so for a while I was focused on that. But with my crazy work schedule, I find it difficult to meet people and date. A few months later Amber - Lady Amber to me now" - she smiled at us again - "came in for a regular check-up, and she asked how I was doing. I described for her briefly what had gone one, how little luck I had had in finding women to be with. And she asked if I wanted to come back to see her again. I jumped at the opportunity; we decided that it would probably be best for us to end our doctor-patient relationship, so I referred her to a colleague in our clinical practice who I knew could be as discreet and open-minded as I had been. And I've been a regular client of Lady Amber's ever since." She leaned forward to take a sip of her water, and as she did, I realized I was glancing right down her blouse, which I could see showed very nice cleavage encased by a lacy red bra. Her breasts were very nice, not quite as large as my own, but impressive nonetheless.

Hearing all of this, a story that was potentially so close to my own was quite unsettling to me. I put my notes and pad down on the table, took a long drink of water, and stood up. "Do you mind if I use your bathroom?" I asked Martha.

"Of course not - just head down the hall to the right, second door on the left." She gestured in the direction from where she had gotten the water.

I walked in that direction, and found the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, and saw that my face was in fact flush; the heat I felt in my crotch had made its way into my face as well. I flushed the toilet, and lightly splashed some water on my face, doing my best not to mess my make-up. I gently patted my face dry, and returned to the den. I caught Martha and Tara mid-discussion, talking about her graduate studies, how much longer she had to go to finish her doctorate, and the like.

"That's better," I said, managing a smile, sat down again, and picked up my notes. "Let's continue, shall we? We'd like to gather a little more detail about your activities with Lady Amber, and other relationships if you're okay with that?"

"Sure."

"Can you tell us how frequently you see Lady Amber for sessions?"

"I'd say about once a month or so, on average, depending upon my travel schedule."

"And are you involved in sexual relationships with other people as well?"

"I'm not seeing anybody romantically, if that's what you mean," Martha responded. "And with my busy schedule at the university, it's hard to find time for dating, but I do go out on occasional dates."

"With men or women, or both? And do these relationships involve sexual activities?"

"Both men and women, and sometimes there is sexual activity, yes. Some of my relationships with other women involve BDSM, but not all of them."

"Yes, I see," I said, "and can you tell us more about your activities with Lady Amber now?"

"It's a variety of things, different acts at different visits I guess, no two are the same."

"Can you give us some examples, perhaps describe for us a recent session with her?"

"Okay, let me think back to my last one, which was a little over a month ago." Martha paused for a minute, taking another sip of water, and again, my eyes were drawn to her bra and breasts inside her blouse.

"When I arrived at Lady Amber's home, I had been given prior instructions that the door was open, and I was to let myself in, lock the door behind me, and proceed to her session room. I was instructed to remove all of my clothes, put on one of the blindfolds, she keeps there, and stand in the room waiting for her.

"I stood for what must have been about ten minutes or so, and then I heard her footsteps signaling her approach. I heard her enter the room, and felt her walking near me. She circled me slowly, and occasionally would reach out and touch a part of my body, squeeze a nipple, a slap on my ass. Then she. . ."

I interrupted her. "Excuse me, but you had said in your first session with Lady Amber, it had involved you servicing her sexually, and that's what you had been looking for in relationships with other women, correct?"

"Yes, that is right," Martha replied, "that was the first session. But as I saw her more, she began to explore with me other aspects of BDSM, including some pain and discipline training, and I came to enjoy those as well. That's why she would squeeze a nipple, or spank me."

"Okay, thanks for the clarification, please continue."

"I immediately get wet when she does this to me," she went on, "I think that's why Lady Amber is so good at what she does, because she gets to know her clients so well.

"So after circling and touching me like that, she told me get down on all fours. I complied, and I sensed her walking away, toward the wall where she keeps her implements. I then heard her coming back, behind me, and then nothing happened for about 30 seconds or a minute. Then suddenly, I felt a series of hard slaps on my ass, first my left cheek, maybe five or so slaps, and then the same on my right. I think she was using one of her riding crops, and it was everything I could do not to cry out. I didn't want to, because I knew it would result in punishment, as Lady Amber requires me to be silent when she is disciplining me like this."

I was still amazed that she could say this with no hint of embarrassment or shame, because I was still feeling very much of both from my session the previous evening.

"Does she give you a safe word?" I asked.

"Yes, of course," Martha answered. "Mine is 'Harvard'."

"Why Harvard?" I inquired.

"Because I went to medical school there," she smiled back at me. "So after hitting me with the crop, she instructed me to stand up, and led me by the hand to a sofa she keeps there. She had me lie down on it on my back, and she took my arms and fastened them to loops she keeps there at the head of the sofa, and attached my ankles in the same way at the bottom of the sofa. I was still blindfolded, so still could not see what was going on.

"She then climbed on top of me, and I could feel her naked body on mine. She sat on my stomach, and started pinching my nipples again. She pinched each one, lightly at first, then harder, and she then slapped at them and my breasts for a bit."

"Was this painful to you?" I interrupted.

"A little, but not as much as the riding crop on my ass cheeks was. She then scooted up my body, and placed her crotch right on top of my mouth, and said one word: 'Lick'. I did what she said, and began to lick her pussy."

"Tell me more about this," I said, the request coming out of my mouth before I realized it. As I said this, I saw Tara shoot me a questioning glance out of the corner of my eye. I tried to ignore it, but sensed that Martha had seen it as well, because she appeared to have raised an eyebrow in response, and I thought I saw a crease to her lips.

"I'm happy to tell you more," she said, the slight crease turning to more of a wry smile. "She has instructed me in the past exactly what she likes, so unless she tells more otherwise, I repeat that. First, I suck on each of her labia, pulling each into my mouth, running my tongue all around it, biting gently on each one. I then explore her pussy with my tongue, sticking it as far up there as I can. As I do this, I can feel her arousal starting, as she gets very wet and the moisture starts seeping all over my face. After a time of this, I then start focusing on her clit with my tongue, sweeping around, trying to get it to become more erect and aroused, and I'm usually successful at accomplishing that.

"After concentrating on her clit for a while, she shifted upwards, pulling my tongue down toward her perineum, which I know she really likes having licked. So I spent some time licking her there, running my tongue from her pussy down to her asshole, and back - she really loves that!"

As Martha was going on, I could feel the flushness returning to my face. I was envisioning exactly what she was doing, except that in my take on it, it was I that was servicing Lady Amber in this manner, not Martha. My reaction must have been visible, because Martha stopped her narrative and asked, "My dear, are you sure you're okay? Is it too warm in here for you, because your face looks quite red?"

I managed to say in a quiet voice, "No, I'm okay, maybe it is just a little warm here. I'll drink a little water, I'm sure that will cool me off." I put my notes and pad down again, and picked up the glass and took a long drink of the cool liquid. I again saw Tara looking at me with concern. The water seemed to help some, and I felt a little better. I put the glass back on the table.

Martha began to talk again, and as she did, she uncrossed her legs. But one of her legs inadvertently kicked the coffee table, causing my glass to jump and tip forward toward me, dumping the remainder of its contents right into my lap.

I jumped up with a start, saying, "Oh shit," not a very professional response, I know, but my immediate reaction nonetheless. I tried to brush the water off, but the material was already soaked, and I could feel the cool liquid start to soak through to my panties, which had already been becoming wet due to my own arousal.

Martha and Tara both jumped up as well, trying to figure out what to do to help me. "Oh my god, I am so sorry," Martha said, taking my hand. "Come here, we'll go into my bedroom and you could put on one of my robes while I throw your skirt into the dryer. It's cotton, right?"

"Yes," I responded.

"Tara, just make yourself at home, we'll be right back as soon as we take care of this."

As she took my hand and led back into the hallway, I saw Tara reaching down and pausing the recording app on my phone. Martha led me up a flight of stairs, and into what I presumed was her bedroom. She went into the closet and came out with a silk, kimono-style robe. "Here, take your skirt off, and put this on."

I waited for her to leave the room, but she just stood there, presumably waiting for me to hand her my skirt. I didn't know what else to do, so I undid the zipper on the side, and pulled it down my legs. I stepped out of it and handed it to her, while she handed me the robe in exchange. As she did, she glanced at my panties, now clearly wet in the front, and said, "You might as well give me those too, you're going to be uncomfortable if those are wet."

I tried to protest, not wanting to take them off in front of her, but as soon as I started to say something, she said, "Nonsense, give them to me now." So I shyly rolled them down my legs, now naked from the waist down in front of her, and handed them to her as well. I thought she seemed to be looking at my crotch as she handed me the robe, but I was probably just ashamed and paranoid at that point. I put the robe on, pulled it around me, tied the sash, and just stood there, not sure what else to do.

She took my skirt and panties and walked into what I assumed was the master bathroom, where she must have her washer and dryer. She yelled out to me, "Damn, I left some clothes in here, it will just take me a couple of minutes to get them out and get your stuff in. After a minute or two of hearing clothes rustling, I heard her turn a knob, and then I heard the sound of the dryer going. She came back into the room, and pointing to a chair along the wall, said, "Why don't you have a seat. They're both pretty wet, so it's going to take a while for them to dry. Do you and Tara have another appointment you have to get to soon?"

As I sat down, I was aware that the robe barely covered my naked pussy. I thought about our schedule the rest of the day. "Tara has one at 1:00, but my next one is not until 3:00, so I'm okay."

"Hmm, I don't know if this will all be dry in time for us to finish up our interview and get Tara to her next appointment in time."

She seemed to think for a moment, and then said, "Can you finish this up by yourself, or do you have to have Tara with you?"

"No, I can finish it myself, I do many of the interviews on my own. Why?"

"Well, I thought I would just go down and tell Tara what is going on, and suggest that she just leave and grab herself a bite to eat before her next appointment."

"Well, I guess that's okay," I responded, unsure if I was going to be able to pull myself together enough to finish the interview with Martha. But I didn't have any reason to object to her suggestion.

"Okay, I'll be right back, just relax." She walked out of the room, and I heard her walk down the hallway and down the stairs. I could hear some murmuring between the two of them downstairs, but couldn't make out what they were saying. After a few moments, I heard steps back up the stairs, and Martha walked back into the bedroom. A few seconds later I heard the front door open and close.

There was something different about Martha's appearance, but I couldn't quite put a finger on what it was. She pulled up another chair that was against the other wall, brought it over across from mine, and sat down, smiling. "She was fine, she understood, and said to tell you that she'll see you at Lady Amber's later. She seems like a wonderful young woman to have working with you."

"Yes, she is" I said. "I'm very lucky to have her working on the project with me. There's no way I could do all of the work by myself." I was painfully aware that I was sitting there, naked from the waist down, covered only by my interviewee's silk robe.

"Do you mind if I turn the tables on you and ask you a couple of questions? As a researcher, I have a little professional curiosity of my own, you know," she said with a smile.

I was a little uncomfortable, but again, did not want to seem ungrateful for her agreeing to be one of our subjects, so said, "Okay."

"How did you get interested in this line of research?"

"Well," I responded, "I've done some other work on sexual relationships, and there's been a fair amount of research about BDSM, but it's mostly focused on male-female relationships. So I thought it would be a good contribution to our understanding if I examined female-female BDSM activities."

"Ah, I see. So this interest didn't come out of any personal experiences that you had had?"

I was a little taken aback by this question. I responded, probably a little too quickly and a little too forcibly. "No, not at all, purely professional."

"Are you married, Susan?"

"No, I haven't been, and as you said before, with all the time I put into my work, I don't have a lot of time for dating. "I've had a few long-term relationships, but nothing that resulted in marriage."

"Yes, we academics tend to be so dedicated to our work that we neglect our personal lives at times, don't we," she said, smiling. "So you don't even date very much?"

"No, not really. I won't say I've given up on it, but I haven't had much success lately."

"And when you were dating, was it with men or women, or both?" she inquired.

This question caught me by surprise, and I quickly sputtered out, "Men, of course." But as soon as it was out of my mouth, I realized how insulting that was, given what she had been telling me about her recent relationships with women.

My face must have shown my regret, because Martha laughed, seemingly to put me at ease. "That's okay, Professor, I'm not insulted."

She bent down, and started massaging one of her ankles. "These damn shoes are very stylish, but incredibly uncomfortable." She looked up at me and said, "Do you mind if I take them off?"

As I looked down at her, I realized why she looked different. As she was bent over, I could see down her partially-unbuttoned blouse again, and this time, there was no lacy red bra. I could see the creamy swell of her breasts much more clearly. I was stunned, trying to figure out what happened to the bra. All I could think was that she must have taken it off when she was putting my clothes into the dryer, but why?

She took her shoes off, and tossing them aside, resumed massaging her feet a bit. This continued to afford me a nice view of her breasts, which caused me to look away.

She straightened back up, saying, "There's that's a little better I guess. I don't know why I bother wearing those damn things!"

I tried to deflect the conversation we had been having. "I understand, I usually go for more sensible shoes myself," pointing down to the flats I was wearing.

"Yes, those are much more sensible. I generally wear shoes like that at work, since I'm on my feet so often, which is why I try to dress up more when I'm not working. But these middle-aged feet can't handle sexy shoes anymore," she said laughing.

Before I knew what was happening, Martha swung one of her feet up, and rested it on my bare legs. Before the look of shock could hit my face, she said, "Would you mind rubbing it for me - they're killing me, and it will make it feel much better."

I didn't know how to respond. This was such a strange request, given the circumstances, but I had to admit that if this were one of my friends who had made such a request, I would of course have been happy to help her out. So I just reached down, gently lifted her foot, and began to rub it with my two hands. As I did this, I could see up her short skirt between her legs, and just make out a pair of red lace panties that undoubtedly matched the bra she had somehow discarded.

"Ahh, that's good," Martha purred, "you're doing a wonderful job." She scooted down in her chair a bit, pushing her foot toward my crotch, just barely grazing my pussy through the robe. I pushed back just a bit myself, attempting not to be noticed, but trying to stop the contact between her foot and my crotch.

I continued on for a couple of minutes as Martha continued to purr. She then said, "Thank you," and pulled her foot down. I was thankful that was over, but before I realized it, she had brought her other foot up and plopped it down on my legs as well. She just smiled, arched an eyebrow, and nodded slightly down toward it.

Without hearing a word of request from her, I picked up her foot, and massaged it as I had the other, eliciting the same reaction from her. As I did so, I was looking again at her red panties, just visible between her legs. After a couple of minutes, she pulled it back down again, saying "Thank you" once more.

I was very happy that was over, because I realized that my massaging of her feet was causing my arousal to return. I didn't even want to think about the consequences of that with me sitting there in her silk robe, the idea of my juices flowing all over it. The mere thought made me incredibly embarrassed.

The next question almost caused me to fall out of my chair. "Did you enjoy seeing my panties, Susan?"

Caught by surprise, I looked away and stammered. "No. . . what do. . . .I mean. . . ." I couldn't even form a coherent response.

"It's okay, I saw you glancing at them while you were rubbing my feet. Do you like them?"

I tried to pull myself together as best as I could. "No, I don't know, I didn't really see them, I didn't mean to look, I'm sorry."

"Maybe you'd like a better view, to see if you do like them." She stood up, and I started shaking my head from side to side, trying to will her to stop. But before I knew what was happening, she undid the buttons on the side of her skirt, and let it drop to her feet. I turned my head to the side, fully flush with embarrassment now, trying not to look at her.