Sensitive Research Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her walk right in front of my chair, almost touching my knees with her legs, but still I averted my glance. I felt her hands on either side of my head, gently but insistently turning it so that I was looking forward, staring right at her pussy covered by those red panties. "I know you want to see them, don't you," she said in a very quiet, but strong voice. "I saw you staring down my blouse before, stealing a peek at my bra."

I tried to fight back, tell her that she was wrong, but the words wouldn't come out of my mouth. With her hands, she pulled my head forward, so that it was almost touching the panties.

"Do you smell that Susan? That's the smell of my arousal. And do you know why I'm aroused, Susan?"

I tried shaking my head, still clasped in her hands, not wanting to believe this was happening to me.

"I'm aroused, Susan, because I'm thinking about all the things I'm going to do to you. And you're going to do for me." She released my head, and I quickly sat back in my chair, still pinned there by her standing right in front of me. She began to unbutton her blouse, and pulled it off her shoulders, tossing it on the chair behind her, exposing her large breasts to my view. She then rolled the lacy red panties down her legs, and stepped out of them, leaving them pooled on the floor. I was staring at the slight swell of her belly, and her nicely trimmed pussy.

She leaned forward and once again placed her hands on either side of my head, this time grabbing my ears under my hair. She pulled my head more forcibly forward, and yanked it right into her crotch, her pubic hair tickling my nose as she did so.

"If you know what is good for you, you'll get that tongue out there and start licking."

Unable to pull away or resist her, I had no choice but to comply. My tongue pushed its way out of my mouth, and into her pussy, where it was greeted by a pool of arousal that had clearly been accumulating for some time. I began to lick her, afraid of what would happen if I did not comply with her order.