All Comments on 'Sensitive Research Ch. 06'

by Bob_Aganoush

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 9 years ago

The more BDSM stories I read, the more I know beyond a shadow of a doubt, I could not be a sub, a Dom maybe but definitely not a submissive. With that aside, the story is entertaining

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you germanchocolate

I know that not every reader will find my stories to their liking. But my goal is that at least some will find them entertaining, as you have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just when it was getting good

I'm really starting to build a hate for you. It was just getting really interesting and then where did everyone go? Who turned out the lights? I bet that Tara even what the hell happened. That was just cruel to leave it there. I do really like the story and I was waiting for to see how you would work Tara into the seduction and see if she is a sub too or a dom or maybe a switch. I already think that she is into Susan but maybe doesn't understand where she fits in this Dom and sub deal. That being said I will just have to wait until you post again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I thought the episode with Martha could have used a few toys. And her vocabulary did not appear to be consistent with a middle aged Harvard grad doctor. But the second part carried the familiar and much appreciated Aganoush touch. And the way it ended was simply brilliant. Making sure that we come back for more, aren't you Bob?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oh that twist at the end!

This was a fantastic addition to the story line! This is one of my favorites! Thank you so much for writing it and I'm very much looking forward to what Tara and LA and, of course Susan. Hoping for a good time for all of them, with Nicole as well!

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for everyone's comments

I hope to have the next chapter posted in the next couple of weeks, thanks for your patience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I for one cannot wait!!! Hurry up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBob_Aganoush@Bob_Aganoush
411 Followers
I'm just a professor who has discovered that reading and writing erotica is much more interesting than academic work. My career ambition is to hold an endowed chair in erotic literature, and get paid for writing erotica. Or alternatively, make enough money so that I could en...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES