Sensitive Research Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LA then took the last thing in her hand, a small chain, and connected each end to a clamp. She took the middle of the chain, yanked, and said to Nicole, "Follow me." Nicole followed closely behind LA, not wanting any further pressure on her nipples, as she was led over to a small sofa that was against the wall, only a few feet away from where Tara and I were sitting. The two of us shifted around in our chair to follow them as they approached. LA put a throw pillow on the cushions on the far side, and said to her client, "Lie down here, on your knees, head down. Put your tits on the pillow."

Nicole felt with her hand, found the back of the sofa, and lay down on it, gently placing her clamped nipples on the softness of the pillow, with her head resting on her hands on the other side of it. She was on her knees, thrusting her ass up, not more than five feet or so from me and only slightly further from Tara. Her large ass was very visible to us, and I was somewhat surprised to see that it was quite smooth, not dimpled or filled with cellulite as I would have expected for such a large woman. LA gently patted her on the back, as though to say, "Good job."

She walked over to the dresser once again, closed the first drawer, and opened a second. She brought out what looked like a leather-covered paddle, and my first thought was to wonder if this is what she had used on me yesterday. It was slightly larger than a ping-pong paddle, and it had a rubber handle, I imagine to make it easier to grip. She walked back to the sofa, and as she did, I glanced out of the corner of my eye at Tara. She had lifted her pen from her notepad, and seemed mesmerized by what was occurring. Her eyes followed LA back to the sofa, and I turned my attention back to her as well.

LA stood next to the sofa, near Nicole's ass. She lightly ran the paddle over Nicole's back, rubbing her with it, as if to familiarize her with the implement. She leaned down, and speaking softly in her ear, yet in a voice that was still loud enough for Tara and me to hear, said, "You know what this is my pet, don't you?"

Nicole couldn't answer because of the panties in her mouth, so she nodded her head as best she could in the inclined position she was in.

"Okay, because your mouth is full of your wet panties, I won't make you count, but I'm going to give you ten today." She raised her right hand, and brought the paddle down on Nicole's left cheek with a loud "Thwack." I shuddered as she did, knowing exactly how it felt. I hoped that Tara did not see my reaction, but when I glanced sidewise at her again, I could see that she was staring at LA and Nicole, and appeared to be totally oblivious of me.

As the blows rained down on Nicole's cheeks, alternating one and then the other, my arousal continued, the memories of what LA had done to me yesterday flooding back to me. I too had stopped taking notes, now just watching the proceedings. A soft grunt came out of Nicole's full mouth as the paddle hit her each time.

After the ten blows, LA stopped. Nicole continued to lie there, head down, ass thrust rudely up into the air. There were quite visible red marks on both cheeks, and LA put the paddle down on a small end table next to the sofa. She ran her hands gently over both cheeks, as if to assess her handiwork. She then turned to the two of us, and with a smile, pointed at Tara, and with her finger, gave a "come here" indication.

To say that the look on Tara's face was one of shock was an understatement. She had an expression as if the devil himself had beckoned to her. She vigorously shook her head no, knowing she couldn't make any sound. But LA refused to accept her answer. She walked over to her, and reached for one of her hands, pulling her out of her chair.

Tara looked pleadingly at LA, still shaking her head, and then looked at me, hoping that I would rescue her. I looked at Tara, and then up at LA, who just stared at me in return, as if daring me to defy her. I knew I could not stop her, could not protect Tara from what was to come, so I turned, looking back at Tara, and slowly nodded my head up and down.

Seeing she would get no protection from me, Tara dejectedly rose, put her notepad and pen on the chair, and allowed LA to lead her.