All Comments on 'Sensitive Research Ch. 07'

by Bob_Aganoush

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

A little slow going... And then another devilishly cliff hanging ending... Undoubtedly to make sure that we come back for more... And come back we shall... For who can resist the thought of Tara crossing that fine line that separates vanilla from deeper and darker flavors?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hoping for Tara

Is LA training Tara to be Susan's dom? That would be awesome!

Thanks for writing it. Another great chapter. Can't wait for the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
That's just evil again,,,, lol

You've got a mean streak in you. It was just getting interesting again when you pulled the plug. Even Tara must be getting frustrated by now. It looks as though LA is going to domm Tara in Susans presence but I guess the question is how will Susan respond. I can't wait to see how it plays out. Will Susan try to stop it or maybe be included or just watch and take notes. It would be hot to restrain Susan in her chair and make her watch as she takes control of Tara. At some point I assume that the other Mistress will join LA. I hope you have the next chapter ready soon.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your supportive comments

There will be one more chapter in the story, so stay tuned. I hope to have it done in the next few weeks.

Bob A.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another excellent entry in this story

I'm really enjoying this story, like the others I gave it a 5. I like the way you develop the characters and have them interact with one another. It's clear from the ending you are planning at least one more chapter, I hope there will be many more after that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wish It Wouldn't End!

Loved all 7 chapters so far - a great storyline and very erotic development throughout! Although the next chapter will be the last in this tale, I hope that you will consider doing more such along this line in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
incredible

you had me wet the entire time, what a fantastic story !!!!!!!!!!!

5 stars not nearly enough

but now we the readers, are eager to see susan and tara, begin a relationship, where susan finally lets go and submits to mistress tara

thank you again for a super story

carrie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBob_Aganoush@Bob_Aganoush
I'm just a professor who has discovered that reading and writing erotica is much more interesting than academic work. My career ambition is to hold an endowed chair in erotic literature, and get paid for writing erotica. Or alternatively, make enough money so that I could en...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES