Sensitive Research Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LA took a couple of steps to stand in front of Tara, and turned around with her back to her. "Be a dear, sweetie, and do my zipper for me." Tara complied, reaching up and undoing the hook, and then pulling the zipper down the back of her dress, stopping at the bottom at LA's waist.

LA said, "Thank you," and much to my surprise - and presumably Tara's - gave her a quick peck on the cheek. It was a sweet gesture, and I thought that perhaps she had done it to reassure Tara after being so stern with her just a few minutes ago.

Tara said, "You're welcome," and LA shrugged the black dress off of her shoulders. She let it drop to the floor, exposing a black lacy bra and matching panties. She turned around once again and said to Tara, "Now help me with my bra." Tara's fingers seemed to be trembling a bit as she reached up, and undid the first hook, and then the two remaining ones. LA took the straps off of her shoulders, and removed the bra from her breasts, placing it on top of Nicole's clothes on top of the coffee table. Her nipples were standing straight out and appeared to be quite engorged. I presumed that she was getting quite a bit of pleasure herself from the session with Nicole, who was still kneeling in front of the couch, her back to the actions that had just occurred.

"Why don't you go ahead and take a seat for a few minutes," and she pointed to the chair Tara had been sitting in earlier. Tara complied, and picked up her notepad and pen, ready to begin her observations once again.

LA rolled the black panties down her legs, picked them up along with her dress, and placed those on top of her bra on the table. The sight of her lush pubes rekindled the memory of my servicing of her yesterday. It was a vivid vision, so much so that I could almost recover the taste of her pussy in my mouth as I sat here with my laptop on my knees. She walked to the dresser, grabbed a fresh bath towel, and walked over to the couch. She arranged the towel on the sofa, and then sat herself down on top of it. She spread her legs, and looking at Nicole, said in a soft yet commanding voice, "Get to work slut."

Nicole immediately scooted forward on her knees, and lowered at the waist to bring her face in between LA's legs. I could see that LA was not sitting straight on the couch, but in fact had angled herself a bit so that she was facing more toward where Tara and I were seated. We thus had a front row seat to what Nicole was doing, and I could see her stick out her tongue and begin to gently brush it against the inside of LA's thigh. She licked up and down, side to side, first one and then the other. LA was laying against the rear of the sofa, her head back, eyes closed, clearly enjoying the service her submissive client was providing.

Nicole then turned her attention to LA's pubes, reaching out with her hands to grab on to her labia and extend them. She thrust out her tongue and began to lick the inside of each labium, first one, than the other. She took one between her lips and sucked on it like it was a large, wet, pink lollipop, and repeated the action on the other. As had happened with herself, LA's pussy was now starting to glisten with her own juices, testifying to the state of her arousal. Her nipples were even larger than when they first appeared from within her bra, and an occasional hand would rise up and touch one as Nicole continued to lick and suck her pussy. Once again, I found my hands were silenced on the keyboard as I was mesmerized by the theater in front of me.

"Okay, pet, now my clit." Nicole's head lifted slightly, and her tongue extended up and outward to the top of her mistress's slit. She began rotating it around, and as she did this, I saw beads of sweat begin to rise up on LA's chest. Her breathing was quickening, and I suspected that the submissive was well versed in how to please her domme. She continued running her tongue around LA's clit, and then leaned a bit more forward and sucked it between her lips.

"Oh, you dirty slut, you know just what Mommy likes, don't you." LA was ow panting, I assume now close to her own orgasm. After less than a minute, though, she placed her hands on Nicole's forehead and pushed her back away from her crotch. "Hold on a sec, pet."

LA scooted her ass forward on the towel so that it was closer to the edge of the sofa. She then lifted her legs off the floor and placed them flat on the edge, and flopped them open. Her crinkled rosebud was now lewdly on display, almost winking at me, and I could see that her pussy juices that had coated her labia and matted her pubes had migrated downward and had wetted her asshole. "Come back here, my pet, and go lower this time."

Nicole leaned forward again, her head angled more downward than before, as she extended her tongue and gently licked at her domme's slightly browned rosebud. She ran it up and down from LA's perineum to her asshole, teasing her as she went. Even though it wasn't receiving any direct stimulation, I could see that LA's pussy was still leaking fluid profusely, coming out of the swell of her mons and running down her crack until it pooled on the towel.

LA allowed the teasing to go on for a few minutes, and then told her submissive what she wanted. "Stick it in, bitch. I want to feel you in there deep," she snarled at her. Nicole immediately responded, bowing her head, and I could see her tongue spearing at her mistress's rosebud. She pushed forward until, with a gasp from LA, she must have broken the barrier and gotten her tongue firmly inside. LA's breathing gained speed, and she hissed, "That's it, now move it around, you slut." Nicole capitulated, and I could see her head bobbing back and forth as she penetrated her domme's asshole.

After another minute or so, and has her chest continued to rise and fall, I heard from LA's mouth come a guttural, "Arrrggghhh" and her hips bucked wildly as her orgasm overtook her. Nicole tried valiantly to ride it out, doing her best to keep her tongue in contact with her mistress's ass as it rocked up and down on the towel. Finally, after about 20 seconds, she stopped moving, and settled back onto the couch. Nicole sat back, freeing what I could only imagine was her very sore tongue.

I hadn't taken a single note for about the last ten minutes, and as I glanced over at Tara, I saw that her pen was resting on her notepad, and she too was staring at the tableau in front of us. I was shocked to see someone orgasm from anal stimulation alone. In the early stages of my study I had done quite a bit of reading on female sexuality, and I knew how challenging it could be for some women to achieve orgasm. So to see a woman who could cum just from analingus was stunning to me.

LA dropped her legs to the floor again, and after catching her breath, sat forward. She reached out to her submissive, still sitting back on her haunches in front of her, and placed a hand under her chin. "Good job, my pet. For that you will be rewarded later."

"Thank you, Mistress," Nicole responded. I could tell from the look on her face that she was truly proud of her own performance in pleasing her domme.

LA leaned back into the sofa again, and looked at Tara and me and smiled. "How was that professor, did you get some good notes?"

I stumbled for a second in trying to formulate a response. "Uh yes, we. . .I. . .yeah, we did, thanks." I quickly put my fingers back on the keyboard and pretended to type something, but I suspected that LA was as aware as I that I hadn't written anything for some time.

"Good, because it's all about the research now, isn't it," she laughed. "Okay, Tara, your turn."

I turned to Tara and registered the look of shock on her face. She clearly didn't know what to say, and just sat there with her mouth open. I couldn't tell what LA's intent was either. Was she implying it was Tara's turn to be on her knees in front of LA, or to be sitting on the couch ready to be serviced sexually by her client? Remembering her agreement to do everything that LA commanded, she rose from her chair, put her pen and pad down, and walked over to the couch.

12