All Comments on 'Sensitive Research Ch. 08'

by Bob_Aganoush

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Is this really the end?

Is this the last chapter? If it is,that's awesome.

But another chapter, set several months in the future, with Tara and Susan back in their regular lives and trying to deal with this would be fantastic, if you are interested.

Thanks for writing it, however you decide to end it.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comment

This is the end of this series, it's time for me to move on to other stories. But I like your idea, and wouldn't rule out returning to it at some point on the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful Story,,, I loved it

I agree with the previous responder. It would be great to revisit this story a later time. Maybe Susan and Tara getting involved with each other. Maybe even a surprise visit from LA and Martha. It could even be LA training Tara to be Susan's Domme. I really thought that while Nichol was between Tara's legs that LA would sit on Tara's face and feed her some pussy and then get a strap on but that's ok. I will look forward to your next story. What is the time line for your next story?

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 9 years ago

Not to be redundant, but I'm in agreement, a "new" story with Tara and Susan would be nice since Tara divulged she had only slept with a core group of girlfriends in college. This can segway into her developing a relationship with her researcher (Susan) and domming her. Could be interesting...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Dear Bob, with all due respect, this ending can only mean one thing - a sequel. You may not know it yet. But Tara and Susan do. And if not for us, your readers, you owe it to those two incredible ladies. So let this ending turn into the new beginning that it ought to be. So be kind and gracious, and let Susan and Tara become what we all know they were meant to be.

Gamera2000Gamera2000almost 9 years ago
Would love a sequel

A terrific story with a nice ending. I would love to see a followup which would take the relationship between our two heroines to it's next natural level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice read

have read this story (ch 1-8) in a "binge", liked it and obviously compared it to krr1957's lesbian settings, which I rate as the best. 2 major differences

1.) This is a developer, totalling 23 pages so far for 8 chapters, well written, compared to krr1957's 8 page max stories, which therefore are a little more focussed

2.) krr1957's stories are more sinister. usually with the subjugation of one person to another whilst you have a focus on the bonding part of women exploring their darker side.

cheers from central Europe

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you to the anonymous reviewer

who compared this series to the work of krr1957. As many of my readers I know, I'm a big fan of krr1957's work and have dedicated some of my stories to that author. So I consider it an honor to be compared to that work, as it has inspired my own writing.

As for a sequel, or more chapters in this series: Will have to wait and see. As often happens with me, life (including work) is getting in the way of my more creative endeavors, so it will be sometime before I can get back to my avocation. But thanks for the encouragement nonetheless.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ok

what I can't believe you wrote 8 parts to this, I read part 5 and skipped to part 8 after that, and it got no better, I don't think I will read any more of this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBob_Aganoush@Bob_Aganoush
I'm just a professor who has discovered that reading and writing erotica is much more interesting than academic work. My career ambition is to hold an endowed chair in erotic literature, and get paid for writing erotica. Or alternatively, make enough money so that I could en...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES