Sensitive Research Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't want to run the risk of antagonizing her, so I closed my laptop case, stood up, and put the computer on my chair.

"That's better," LA said, "now get over there and take her place."

I walked the few steps toward the sofa, and stood next to Tara. As I arrived there, Tara began to rise.

"No, not you," LA interrupted, speaking to Tara. "You stay where you are. Nicole, you get up and move over there," she commanded her, pointing to the other side of the room. As Nicole rose, the import of just what LA was doing struck me.

"No, I'm not doing th. . ." I began, but before I could get anything else out, LA turned toward me and hissed, "Shut up, you little bitch. You'll do what I say, or as I told you earlier, I'll close down your research project."

I started to protest, but caught myself. I just couldn't take a chance on letting her do that, so I resigned myself to doing what she wanted. I tried not to look at Tara, as I knew that was only going to make it harder for me. With everything that had gone on, I also knew that I had to trust her to not break the confidence of what we both had endured here in this house.

"Now get your clothes off, all of them, and do it quickly," she told me.

I reached behind me, undid the hook on my dress, and lowered the zipper. I shrugged the dress off my shoulders, and let it drop to the floor. I slipped my bra straps off my shoulders, and rotated it 180 degrees so that the clasps were now in the front. I undid them, and my large breasts dropped free of their containment, flopping on my stomach. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see LA watching every move, and with Tara right in front of me, I could see she was doing the same. There was a mixture of curiosity and lust in her eyes.

I dropped the bra on top of my dress, and rolled my panties down my legs. I stepped out of them and took my shoes off. I picked up the whole pile and put it aside. My legs were shaking, nervous for what was about to happen. "Okay, kneel right there, " LA said, pointing to the spot where Nicole had been just moments before.

I did as she said, putting me at about eye level with Tara's breasts. As I looked at them, I could see that her nipples were no longer engorged, and the sweat that had covered her chest had dried.

As I knelt no more than two feet in front of my research assistant, LA bent down, put her face right in front of mine, and said in a soft but commanding voice, "You know what to do, you little slut, just like you did to me yesterday and Martha today."

Her mentioning of these two incidents only served to embarrass me even further. I didn't want to look at Tara, knowing that she must be questioning what LA was talking about, so I decided my best course of action was to do what she had commanded. I leaned forward and stuck out my tongue toward Tara. I could immediately smell and taste her sodden pussy, confirming with two other senses the visual cues I had received as I had watched Nicole servicing her. Her body seemed tense as I first connected with her, but after a few moments she felt like she was relaxing, as she had when Nicole was licking her.

Knowing that I was doing the same to my own student and research assistant caused a large sense of debasement to wash over me. I shuddered at the thought of my own powerlessness as I submitted to what LA had commanded, and I knew that I was powerless to resist her. I continued to lick at Nicole, first tasting her labia, and then pushing my tongue into her pussy.

A minute or two later, I heard LA walking in the room. She paused, and then I heard her footsteps again. She was standing right behind me as I heard her voice say, "Up on your knees, pet." I complied, rising off my haunches so that I was now kneeling as I continued to lick Tara.

A moment later, I felt a sharp burst of pain and the sound of a slap as LA hit my ass with some implement. The force of her blow pushed my face hard into Tara's crotch, and I felt her trimmed pubic hairs scratching my face. My tongue was forced deep into her pussy, presenting me with even a stronger tangy taste. A gasp escaped my mouth, mostly muffled by Tara's pussy.

Three more times LA hit my ass, and three more times I felt the sting of what I now realized was a paddle. I was ashamed to feel myself getting even more turned on as she hit me, and I could feel my own juices begin to leak down my thighs. I prayed that Tara wouldn't notice it, but as I glanced up at her, I could see her eyes were closed and she appeared to be in her own state of reverie.

As I continued licking Tara, I felt LA's fingers reach underneath my paddled ass and begin to thrust into my own wet pussy. She started with one, then added another, and another, and a fourth, until my pussy felt incredibly full. I could feel my own orgasm approach as she continued to push in and out of me.

I could feel Tara's juices leaking even more profusely, and I suspected that she was close to orgasm as well. I reached a little higher with my tongue, and began to flick it on her clit. This seemed to be what she needed as I soon felt her body begin to convulse, and a moan escaped her lips. I now took her clit between my lips and pulled it away from the hood and sucked hard on it. She reacted by turning her moan into a scream, and began bouncing up and down on the couch. Just as she seemed to hit her peak, I felt my own orgasm approaching from LA's fingers. I thought we were going to come together, but just as I was ready, LA withdrew her fingers. I felt a huge void and frustration at the orgasm that I so sorely needed being withheld from me.

I did what I could to stay in contact with Tara's clit as she came down from the huge orgasm that wracked her body. As I pulled back, I could see that once again her nipples were engorged and her breasts and belly were covered in sweat. Her chest rose and fell with her labored breathing as she recovered from the second huge orgasm in about half an hour.

"Not bad," I heard LA say from behind me, "you were well trained by Martha and me."

I was so ashamed at having debased myself in this fashion in front of my own research assistant. I didn't know how I was going to be able to face her, and carry on a normal relationship after what I just did to her, but I knew we were going to have to figure out a way to do so. I sat back on my haunches, and as I did, I felt the pain of LA's paddle as my ass cheeks touched my heels.

LA reached down, took my hand, and said to me, "Come with me, we have one more thing to do." I rose, having no idea what she was talking about. She started leading me away from the couch, and as she did, she turned to Tara and said, "I want you to stay here, but feel free to help yourself to more wine." As I walked, I could feel my juices leaking down my leg. I had been so close to cumming, and I still felt like I was on the verge.

LA was walking me toward a second door in the room, not the one that led upstairs. I had seen this door before, but had no idea what was behind it. As she got to her client, she took Nicole's hand in her other, so that she was leading the two of us with her. When she got to the door, she dropped my hand, and opened the door, turning on a light. She turned to the two of us and said, "Okay, in you go."

I walked into what was a large, tiled bathroom. There was an oval whirlpool bath, big enough for two people, as well as a glass-walled shower, which looked large enough for at least three people if not more. There was also a double vanity as well as a toilet behind a partition. I figured that LA was going to give Nicole and me a chance to get cleaned up, an act that I would very much appreciate since I still felt Tara's juices all over my face. I was sure that Nicole must feel the same way, having serviced both LA and Tara.

LA followed us into the bathroom while Nicole and I stood and waited. She pointed to the tub and said to me, "Go ahead and get in."

I hesitated, and said to her, "Aren't you going to run the water first?"

LA raised her hand, and slapped my left breast hard - hard enough to leave a faint red handprint. I gasped at the attack as she said, "Do I look like your fucking handmaid, you little bitch?"

"No, ma'am," I mumbled, "I'm sorry." I climbed into the tub and knelt there expectantly, waiting for her command.

"Lie on your back, with your head over there." She pointed toward the end away from where the faucet was. As I followed her direction, I felt the cold porcelain on my back, which made me shudder.

LA turned to Nicole and said, "Did you have enough to drink?"

"Yes, Mistress," she answered.

"Good, get in there." I didn't know what was going on, but I saw Nicole climb into the tub, and stand at the opposite end from where my head was, with her legs on either side of mine.

"Go ahead," LA said, and I was still confused as to what was going on. But then I looked up at Nicole, and I saw her reach down to her pussy, and using her fingers, spread her labia open. And then before I could react, I first saw and then felt a stream of hot piss flowing from her and right onto my own pussy.

The shock of what she was doing caused me to jump a bit, and as I started to rise up, I heard LA say, "Stay there, slut, if you know what's good for you." I did as she said, lowering myself again, as I felt her client's warm, wet pee pelting my pussy and splashing onto my lower body. I could feel it pooling around my ass, and my sense of shame was profound. Here I was, a well-respected professor and researcher, and I was debasing myself by allowing this stranger to pee all over me.

As Nicole's stream continued, I felt a strange sensation beginning to creep over my body. The initial revulsion of being peed on was replaced by a growing arousal, and I realized that my body was being brought back to the precipice of the orgasm I had been denied before. Nicole shifted her pose a bit, and aimed her stream right at my clit. I was shocked at how long she was able to maintain such a strong stream, and as it hit my clit, it sent me over the edge. I felt a huge orgasm wrack my body, and I screamed, "Arrrggghhhh," as my body shook uncontrollably. As the convulsions ceased, so did Nicole's stream, and it eventually stopped. I looked down and saw myself covered in her piss, and I began to sob.

I felt LA's hands cradling my head and stroking my hair, and she said, "That's okay, my pet, let it out, I know you needed that." She continued stroking me as I sobbed on and on, the magnitude of everything that had occurred catching up to me. I saw Nicole step out of the tub, and into the shower. She turned on the water, and began to clean herself up.

As I finally stopped sobbing, with LA still comforting me, she said, "Go ahead and join her, you need to get cleaned up too." I lifted myself out of the tub, letting the pee drip off of me, and I opened the now steamed-up shower door and stepped in with Nicole. I saw the shower was well appointed with soaps and a selection of shampoos and other hair products. I took advantage of what was there and soaped my body all over, doing my best to get the rank smell and feeling of Nicole's piss off of my body. I felt Nicole's hands on my back as she gently rubbed soap onto it, assisting me with washing her pee off of me.

A minute later, the door opened and I saw first Tara, and then LA come into the shower and join us. There was plenty of room for the four of us, and we all soaped up and even shampooed our hair. As I worked the shampoo into mine, I saw Tara lift her hands and begin to massage my scalp. She smiled at me, and I felt a smile cross my lips for the first time in a while. As she continued to massage the shampoo into my head, she leaned forward, and pressed her lips against mine. She gave me a gentle kiss, and much to my surprise, I found myself kissing her back.

After I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair, I turned back toward Tara, and she put her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a hug. She held onto me for a good 15-20 seconds, as if to reassure not just me but herself that we were okay. She pulled back again, and leaned in for another kiss. This time I felt her tongue press against my lips, and I opened them to allow it to dance with my own. We kissed like this for another few seconds, before we pulled apart again. As we did, I saw both LA and Nicole smiling at us. LA leaned in and also gave me a kiss, but this one was just a gentle peck on the cheek. She didn't say a word.

The End

12