All Comments on 'Sensitive Research - Discoveries 01'

by Bob_Aganoush

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I loved the earlier series and am looking forward to this one too

I love the way you develop the characters and provide the back story. I'm looking forward to reading in the next chapter (i hope) about how Susan got herself into that situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

Looking forward to reading the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bravo!

In my humble opinion, Bob is one of the finest story tellers around here. He has a way with words, the main characters are three dimensional and he knows how to construct a plot and shifts smoothly and seamlessly from scene to scene. I loved Sensitive Research and I believe that I was one of those readers who asked for a sequel. I am grateful to Bob for bringing Susan back, and will be looking forward to the next installments.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks MrGRPeach

Appreciate the support. Stay tuned for chapter two

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow!

Exquisite! It is written like a script. And I would pay good money to watch the movie version. I hope there are several movie producers among the readers. This plot is so much better than the crappy plots most erotic movies are based on.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks Anonymous

Hey - if I could get this story optioned for a script, I could retire and devote full-time to writing erotica!

soppingwetpantiessoppingwetpantiesalmost 7 years ago
Looking forward to next installment

Fitting addition to a great series.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks swp

I think we have a mutual admiration society

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago

well written, great talented writer. and pretty dam hot story too. this is gonna get good.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks liz

Appreciate the support

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBob_Aganoush@Bob_Aganoush
412 Followers
I'm just a professor who has discovered that reading and writing erotica is much more interesting than academic work. My career ambition is to hold an endowed chair in erotic literature, and get paid for writing erotica. Or alternatively, make enough money so that I could en...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES