Sensitive Research - Discoveries 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie did the same, and as she removed the gauzy dress, I was once again amazed at what a great body she had, especially for someone who had two kids. Yes, she was almost ten years younger than me, but still, she looked great in her orange bikini that had just strings holding together the front and back of the bottom. She was fairly thin, and small-chested (which may also have been why Dave was stealing a glance at my tits), and if anything was a little on the skinny side for my tastes. But it was still incredible in what great shape she was in.

The afternoon was lovely; we talked, swam, and played with the girls, building sand castles with them and splashing around with them in the water. They and Dave were around all afternoon, so Maggie and I didn't have a chance to continue the conversation we had started on the deck.

By 6:30 we had all had enough sun, sand, and water, so we walked back to the house. "Feel free to use the guest room and bathroom to shower," Maggie told me.

"Thanks," I replied, "I would like to get all the sand and suntan lotion off of me."

I walked back down the hall to the guest room, closed the door, and went into the bathroom to take off my bathing suit, trying to be careful not to get sand everywhere. I turned on the water in the stall to take a nice hot shower and wash the sand and lotion off of me. Getting out, I dried off, fixed my hair, and applied some after-sun lotion. I put back on the dress I had worn to their house, and walked back out to the kitchen.

Dave and Maggie were already there, working on dinner. Dave had told me that he had gotten some nice steaks to grill, and Maggie was working on putting some cheese and crackers on a plate. When she finished, she handed it to me and asked me to bring it down to the deck. "White wine good for you?"

"Sure," I replied, "always tastes good at the beach."

"Great, head down there and I'll be down in a minute with the wine."

I walked down the stairs and placed the platter on a table on the deck. A moment later the two of them joined me, Maggie with the wine and Dave with the platter of steaks and a bowl of vegetables that he had been marinating in a flavored olive oil of some kind. He started the grill, and came and sat with the two of us while he waited for it to heat up.

We continued our conversation from the beach, sipping our wine and enjoying the cheese. Soon enough the grill was hot, and Dave through the steaks and vegetables on. Twenty minutes later, everything was ready, and we set everything up on the dining table on the deck. "I'll get the girls," Maggie said, getting up and heading up the stairs.

Two minutes later, she was back with them in hand, and they sat on either side of me at the table. We all joked, hearing about their adventures in pre-school and kindergarten, and what they were looking forward to in the fall.

As I was listening to them, I realized how nice it was to get away from campus and work for even a short break. Since the research project had started, I had been on an intense schedule, and felt like it had been consuming my life. Just an afternoon of putting it behind me - especially when Maggie wasn't trying to get more information about it out of me - was a wonderful respite.

By the time we finished dinner and did some cleaning up, it was close to 8:00, and Dave said to Maggie, "Why don't you girls go ahead, I'll finish everything here and put the girls to sleep." I looked at Maggie questioningly.

"Don't you remember silly, I told you we were going to go out for a little girl time after dinner?" she said in response to my look.

"Oh right, I forgot," I said, laughing. " I was having so much fun I had forgotten about that. I did remember to bring something a little more appropriate for going out."

"Good, you still up for it?"

"Of course," I replied. "It's not like I get much chance to go for an evening out. Besides, most of the places in my town cater to the college kids. Where are we going?"

"Great, go change, and I'll do the same. I'm gonna take you to a place I've been to a few times. It's pretty low key, but fun."

Back to the guest room I went, and changed this time into the dress and shoes I had brought. The royal blue dress wasn't that fancy, but was definitely more appropriate for going out at night. It was low cut, to show off my nice cleavage, and came down to about my knees. It was suitably tight in the back to show off my ass very nicely as well. My shoes had a little bit of heel, unusual for me, enough to be a little dressy but still able to be danced in. I went into the bathroom and put on a little bit of make-up, not much as I normally didn't wear very much. But I figured going out to a club I could add a touch, so I put on a little lip gloss and color for my cheeks.

I walked back out and Maggie was waiting for me. She of course looked stunning in a tight red dress that hugged her body and showed off very nicely the few curves she had. She was wearing high heels, at least two inches, that could only be described as "come fuck me" shoes.

I gave her a wolf whistle. "Boy, do I feel underdressed," I joked.

"No, sweetie, you look great. That blue looks great on you, and it shows off the girls beautifully." Saying that, she reached over and put her hands under my boobs, hefting them in her hands. "Very nice," she said. With anyone else I would have been shocked, but as I said, Maggie was pretty out there so this kind of thing didn't surprise me anymore.

"Okay, let's go. Why don't you just leave your car here and I'll drive."

"Sounds good to me," I told you. I followed Maggie into the den where Dave was watching TV with the girls. She leaned down to give him a kiss. "See you later, hon," she told him, and then went over and kissed the girls as well. "Be good for daddy," she admonished them.

"We will," they chimed in unison.

"Hey, will I be seeing you again, Susan?" Dave said, turning to me.

"I'm not sure," I told him. "My RA and I are still setting up some of our interviews, so I don't know how much time I'll have before I leave."

"Okay, let me give you a hug then, just in case I don't see you." He jumped up from the couch. "Hey, you look great!" he exclaimed as he got a chance to really look at my outfit.

I laughed as he came in for a hug. "You don't have to act so surprised."

"Sorry," he said, laughing back. "I'm just not used to seeing you dressed up like this."

The hug seemed to linger a bit longer and tighter than usual with him, but finally he let me go. "Well, you have a good time, and don't let Maggie get into any trouble," he said with a wink.

"I'll do my best," I promised him, winking back. I grabbed my canvas bag with all of my belongings and my purse. We walked out to the driveway, and I threw my bag into my car, locked it, and put the keys into my purse. I got into the passenger side of Maggie's Mercedes.

To be continued