All Comments on 'Sensitivity Training 01'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
bobby9909bobby9909about 10 years ago
Once again

a non consent/bdsm story is posted in Loving Wives. Why?

looking4itlooking4itabout 10 years ago

There is no love here, merely a power play situation. Mara obviously has some issues with her size and must compensate by breaking her husband. Three people who have no concept of self respect let alone a loving relationship with someone else.

oscar73oscar73about 10 years ago
twisted

his wife has a short man's complex and is going to end up the amazon's woman and they will try to make him the bitch. when that happens he will probably commit a double homicide and suicide.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
whores

both whores should be put in a Mexican whorehouse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Seriously wacko

I suppose this story might be intended to be funny, but it plunges off the deep end instead. The author's repressed homosexuality is coming out in terribly bent ways.

chrisr357chrisr357about 10 years ago
This is in the wrong category

This was the product of a seriously disturbed mind!!!!!

It was both rape and spousal abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Yeah this one was definitely in the wrong category. But hey don't all husbands want their "loving wives" to have them raped and humiliated!? You'd have to be a piece of shit whore to put your husband through that. I don't give a fuck if you have never had an orgasm, I'll get divorced long before I ever went through some fucked up cuckie shit like that. This author is a confirmed sicko!!!

JohnChildJohnChildabout 10 years ago
no more give up "writing "

If this is what you think turns people on get a better shrink.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
may save your marriage

What a sad, sick joke that is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This one is easy to rate. 1*

Don't even have to read this. Comments are very clear what to expect. Also took a look at the scores on this writers stories, spoke volumes of what others think of his stories. Another writer to skip. Loving wives is becoming a tough category for good erotic stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

When is Lit going to allow minus scores?

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Male Rape !

An interesting change from the normal stories on this site.

I am not sure if the husband would have stayed in Diana's hotel room. If by trying to vacate the room Diana would have used 6'7'" body bulk to stop him would have been nothing sort of a rugby scrum fight !

Even though it seems he was a poor selfish lover would he be that forgiving towards his wife, .....I am not sure he would.

Be dominated, humiliated, raped, abused is a lot to take on board in just over 2 hours !

Perhaps if his wife was in the room with him it may have been slightly better !

Is there epilogue chapter of how the marriage went on from here and do they ever meet Diana again ! ?

As for tall women I think that even tall men ( this is a majority view and there is always exceptions to the rule ) ate not that keen on tall women. As Diana has demonstrated in the story they can immaculate men. Were the very opposite occurs with smaller and petite woman.

Personally I like tall women and have dated taller than me. I think because of my build it kind of balances out the suze differential.

However it would only take a few in the heat of the moment comments to destroy a man's fragile ego. And as we know a few seconds to destroy and months to repair !

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
taser, bear spray, handcuffs, ball gags

Gee honey why don't you set up another date with her for me ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is love?

What a couple of bitches. Fuck you for posting this feminist crap. Not sure if this author is a gay man or a bull dyke woman, but either way, it's not a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Only Annony. would read a story and then bitch

about a writer . Annony die painfully!

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 10 years ago
Unusual for the site

but interesting for that very reason.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This was laughable bad

The only "new phase" their marriage was moving into was divorce. Ed - you never seem to think that the people you torture in your stories will fight back. In this case I don't think there's a single reader out here that doesn't think he'll divorce her. Most are probably waiting for FTDS to write a sequel wherein he gets serious revenge. It's an indicator to just how screwed up your stories are that you continue to have endings like this one. You might want to ask yourself why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She wasn't trying anything new on him

When she got up the next morning he was no where to be found. When she tried his cell phone she found it on the bathroom counter. When she tried to use her credit card for a latte, it was refused. She quickly found that all her credit cards had been cancelled, that their bank accounts were empty and that he had quit his job. She never heard from or talked to him again. She was served with a divorce petition the next week and when she contacted the attorney he told her he had her husbands power of attorney and would be handling the divorce and the sale of their house and jointly held household goods that needed to be auctioned off. No amount of pleading moved the attorney and the divorce went through without her ever seeing him. She did notice an article in the paper about the mysterious death Diana had suffered. Quite a painful death according to the article. Apparently several men were suspects but her ex-husband wasn't mentioned and the case was never solved. Some men do fight back Ed.

gurrenninjagurrenninjaalmost 9 years ago
It's almost there

I've read a few of your stories now the things they seem to lack are perspective and consequences. As far a perspective goes I never feel like I'm more than an observer I'm never in a characters head as these events occur and it hurts the story. Some times the writing style feels like it would be better suited as an audio erotica. And as for consequences none of the would be rapists ever get any punishment or feel any real concern, after what happened to her husband and seeing the state he's in she should have felt something other than arousal and poorly hidden joy. He tried hard for her and is in a lot of pain and her first thought is cumming will make him feel better oh and maybe having him rim me will make him feel good. The only part I really think that was over kill was the fisting because he had no experience and to our knowledge never had his wife take it anally, the birth thing and the fact that they filmed the whole session. Other than that great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The second time she picked him up?

He drove his fist into her throat and crushed her larynx, killing her instantly. He went to the Police and had his wife jailed as an accomplice, divorced her and moved away without talking to her ever again. Another pile of garbage Ed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
terrible story.

You are a sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
mentally sick, almost kidnapping, rape, definately BDSM

all for a wife that self centered

1*

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the fool dear annony who always votes a 1 for these stories. We wonder why the asshole reads them if he hates them so fucking much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for every story rated by THE FAT WHORE (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic wimp crap!!!

Only real brain sick people can writ such a crap!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous