Sensual Indulgence Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You raise your hands and cup both breasts as you sit completely impaled on me. Then your right hand trails down your chest and across your tummy to the top of your pubic hair. You flatten out your hand and run it down through your hair and begin to trace the outside of your labia with your third and fourth fingers. Your hand continues down until it has to stop because we are so close to each other to allow your hand to continue. Instead you place your hand on my tummy and bring your left hand down from your breast and place it next to your right. Your breasts are pressed between your arms as you sit up straight with your hands on my tummy. Oh, what a sight!

You ever so gently begin to slide your hands up my chest. And as your weight begins to adjust on my hips I feel myself move inside you. Your hands stop just below my breasts and lay flat in the middle of my chest. You lean all the way over and run your tongue along the outside of my lips and smile very seductively. I open my mouth and meet your tongue with mine. Our lips meet and we kiss very softly, very deeply, very seductively. Eventually, you push yourself away, your hands still on my chest. You straighten out your arms and push into my chest as you begin to raise yourself off of me. Very slowly, I slide out of you until only the head of my cock is inside you. Just as slowly, you lower yourself back down until I am completely inside you. You can not help but close your eyes as you continue to raise yourself to the point that I am almost out of you only to lower yourself back down. It feels so incredible having you slide up and down on me, and to be deep inside of you. You are even hotter inside than I expected... and very wet. You wrap around me so tightly, I can feel you on every inch of me as you continue to slide up and down... up and down.

I place my hands on your hips and encourage you to go faster and to come down on me harder. You understand perfectly what I want and you increase the pace and begin to drive me deeper inside of you. I love the way that your smooth thighs rub against my hips as you move against me. I reach up and take a breast in each hand and stare at your beautiful body as you raise and lower yourself onto me. We are both moaning from the sheer pleasure of what we are sharing. You take your hands off my chest and place them on the cushions at my sides. As I sink into the depths of you, you lay your body down on top of mine. I place my arms around you and hold you to me. You lay your arms up against my sides. We lay there, holding each other and you begin to rotate your hips. The pressure is so different than when you were sitting upright... so much pressure. I begin to push against you are you roll your hips. There is so much more friction with you lying against me. I hold you and push myself into you, as you push yourself onto me. Lying forward like this allows us to put pressure on your clitoris when we move against each other.

You moan loudly as we lay there so completely encompassed in one another. I get so excited hearing you. I lean forward and whisper softly into your ear, "I want to be able to see and feel you cum this time; I want to see your face." You manage a small giggle between moans, although I barely hear it over my own. I continue to push myself into you. I place my forearms on top of your shoulders to help give me the leverage to push myself even deeper inside you. We have both gotten so wet; you practically slide across my tummy. As I push into you, you move up my body. As you move up, I am pulled almost completely out of you. With my forearms, I force you back down as I thrust into you again... and again... and again. It is as if we rubbed baby oil all over each other before we started.

I can feel your nipples stiffen as they are rubbed across my chest. You look up at me and we exchange glances. Your eyes are so beautiful and full of tenderness, when they are open. While deep inside of you, I stop and run my right hand up your left side behind your arm. I run my fingers across your cheek and pull your chin to mine. Our mouths find each other and it is as if we have never kissed before. Your passion is so compelling. We lay against each other kissing softly and very deliberately at first and then with much more fire and abandonment. As we kiss, I slowly continue to move in and out of you, sometimes pulling myself all the way out only to sink back until I am pressing against your clit. I am driving you crazy and you gently bite my lower lip and grin as you look into my eyes. I can hardly control myself. You are lying naked on top of me with my cock buried deep inside you. And your beautiful, sexy smile looking me right in the face.

Again you push yourself up into a kneeling position. I run my hands across your breasts from top to bottom and on down across your bare tummy. You raise yourself off of me completely and cup your breasts with your hands. This is my payback for teasing you moments ago. You lower yourself to where I just begin to enter you, and then you raise yourself up again. You repeat this over and over while I watch you stroke your breasts and take a nipple into your own mouth. Oh my God! As you hold your breast to you lips, you slide your right hand down across your tummy and between your legs. That is such an evil grin on your face. With your second and fourth fingers you spread your labia and gently begin to roll your clitoris around under your middle finger. This is the most incredible sight I have seen in my entire life.

Slowly you lower yourself onto me so that I am all the way inside you. You close your eyes and release your breast first from your mouth and then from your hand. Your left hand moves down between your legs to join your right. You spread your labia with the middle finger of each hand and rub yourself with the index finger of your right hand. As you continue to touch yourself, I reach up and message the area above each breast, and then the breasts themselves. You begin to rock yourself back and forth on me and my cock moves inside you like a metronome. You increase the pace, and I feel the inner walls of you stretch as my cock moves back and forth inside you. Needless to say, we are both very close to cumming at this point and even closer to screaming out in pleasure.

You lean forward and place your hands above my shoulders. With a breast in each of my hands, you begin to move up and down on me very fast and very hard. I swear I am going to rip you open as you continue to push yourself onto me over and over, but there is nothing but pleasure on your face. The palms of my hands brush across your nipples as I hold my hands in front of you as you move up and down on me. You lean on over and put your lips to mine and I begin to cum. I can not continue to kiss you because I can not control my screams and gasps and my head turning from side to side as you continue to ride me. My face starts to feel numb from yelling just as you begin to cum. I would swear you must have your hand on my cock, but it is just the spasms that are taking over your body that grip me so tightly. I stare into your face and take in everything as the orgasm overtakes you. Your voice has never been sweeter than when I am deep inside you and you are screaming through what appears to be an incredible orgasm. You rock your hips from side to side as the sensation tears through your body. We are both trembling all over. I move my hands off your breasts and you collapse onto me. I am convinced your heartbeat is going to break my ribs and equally sure that you can feel my heart hammering against your breast.

I hold you tight as we lay there shaking and gasping for air. Never before have I ever experienced such pleasure. Never before have I been so completely taken by a woman. The simple sensation of having your beautiful naked body lying against me is beyond anything that I could have ever imagined. I close my eyes and continue to enjoy having you to hold and to be with.

12