Sensualist Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, but now that I like this place you're telling me it's not for sale unless I fuck you senseless, right?"

Her agreeable nod sent the two of us into another round of uninhibited laughter during which I gently pried her legs apart and knelt between them.

"Mmmm, c'mon, give it to me, Donnie!"

I needed no further coaxing, and sent my red-hot dick into her slick as silk entrance. One additional thrust and I was fully embedded in her.

"Start slow, Donnie. I want you to last," she said breathlessly, wrapping her arms and legs around me.

I used long, slow, deep thrusts, making sure to maintain contact with her clit with each and every one of them.

Nikita confided later that she started cumming with the second stroke and kept on cumming until after I'd emptied my balls into her some ten minutes later.

There was one thing I should mention here, and that is when I finally began extracting my still solid dick from her sodden cunt, her pussy gasped as if sucking desperately for air.

"It doesn't want you to leave, baby," Nikita said and then giggled lewdly.

"Well I can put it back in there, if you want," I said.

"Give me a minute to recover will you, sweetie? I'm still cumming."

"Okay ... Um, what time is it?"

Nikita glanced at her wristwatch. "It's early, just a quarter after six."

"JESUS, I'M GONNA BE LATE!"

I'd completely forgotten that swimming practice began at seven!

I threw on my clothing and then realized that Nikita had driven me to the house. I needed a ride, and she wasn't dressed.

I needn't have worried about that, she was miles ahead of me, throwing on a robe and donning a pair of slippers she met me at the door as I stepped into my shoes and then we drove to campus, less than a mile from the house. I made practice with four minutes to spare.

Dolph gave me a look as if to say, "Where the hell were you?" which I ignored.

Needless to say, my times in each event were terrible. I tried telling Coach Flippen that I didn't feel well, and he nodded his head, but I could see he didn't buy my story.

I vowed then and there never to let sex come between me and my commitments, whether they were school related or business related later in life. I think I can say that I've managed to keep the vow, although there were some very close calls over time.

The End of Book One

Sensualist – Freshman Year - Book Two coming soon