Sensualist Pt. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I work out.

"I believe it ... um, if you could put me down now?"

I was impressed with how well decorated the place was. I was especially taken with the art work on the walls. It had to have been originals and very valuable.

"You said you were house-sitting earlier. Who owns this place?"

"You won't believe me," she said with a wry smile.

"Try me."

"Okay, the governor owns it, but he stays mostly in Atlanta, at the governor's mansion."

"And how did you come to be picked as house-sitter?"

"I'm his niece."

"Oh..."

"So ..." she said after a brief silence, "Shall we use his office as our little study hall?"

"Sounds good to me," I said and followed her into the Governor's wood paneled study.

We set up our mini study hall with an easel, pad and magic marker for me and a pad and pencil for Nina.

I used her text book for examples of problems that she was having trouble with and after questioning her attendance, or rather critical classes missed, found several areas in which she was deficient. I demonstrated just what steps had been missed and how she might rectify things.

Then I followed by having her solve several problems involving the missed formulas. Nina was an apt student. She understood the material and I had no doubt she would sail through the tests that awaited her.

Nina knew it too, and beamed at me before giving me a bear hug that provided an idea of what awaited me when I got to play with those big girls of hers.

All in all it had taken an hour and fifteen minutes, but we were both convinced she had conquered the flaw in her mathematical aptitude. We celebrated by sampling the governor's 20 year old scotch and made general conversation. As we talked I walked around the expansive study examining the furnishings with a mind toward how I might furnish my own study.

A glance at Nina's bemused smile told me I was on to something, but what?

It took me a minute before I saw it–-it being a small dildo with a suction cup at its base. Said base was attached to the governor's middle desk drawer and protruded outward some five or six inches.

Nina saw that I'd noticed the dildo and looked embarrassed. "Sorry, I should have put that away, but I couldn't break the suction without damaging the governor's desk..."

"That's all right," I said to reassure her, for it was perfectly all right with me. It served to bring us around to sexual conversation. Who knew where that might lead?

Nina stepped over to the desk and took hold of the dildo. "Does it shock you?"

"I don't ..."

"You know what I mean, don't ya?" she asked, turning her face towards me, a radiant smile already on it.

She wiped her red hair from her face and added, "It must seem that you've walked into the middle of a porno set. But you're actually in the Governor's home away from home."

I smiled at her and waited. There had to be more coming. But all she did was to try to wrest it loose again, but didn't succeed.

"Don't," I said, "leave it, you'll be using it again and it probably takes some time to set it up just right."

Nina's reluctance showed on her face, but she nodded as her hand left the dildo, "You're right," she said then giggled.

"It's pretty cool," I said and waited. I'd given her the opening to let things move forward, that is if she wanted it too. Nina bit her lower lip, choosing to remain quiet.

Taking the bull by its horns, I inquired, "You, umm, use it often?"

Her left hand dropped to her crotch and she absentmindedly rubbed her pussy through the cut-off jeans, and made a purring sound before actually answering rapidly. "Oh, yeah, I use it ... I'm a very horny girl, you know. Umm, you know, like guys jerk off, umm, maybe two or more times a day."

"Do you like to fuck as well?" I quipped thinking it would throw her off, but it didn't, for she came right back with: "Yes, as a matter of fact, I do like to fuck, don't you?"

"Yes, I do, Nina. But before we do, I'd like you to show me how you use that dildo of yours."

I don't think she heard me. At least her response indicated as much, for she promptly replied "You are experienced right? I mean, you've done it more than once?"

She left it hanging there with a great big fat question mark. It took me a long moment before replying. "As a matter of fact, I have, and more than once."

"Oh, but with the same girl?"

"Well, yes, but with several others as well, and more than once with all of them."

"Oh? How do you mean?"

"I mean the usual; we even added a few other sordid things to our sexual games."

"Sexual games? Ohhh, now that's interesting. It sounds so evil!"

"Salacious maybe, evil ...no, I seriously doubt it."

We stared at each other for a moment, and then I told her that I was going to kiss her and did. Nina closed her eyes and pursed her lips, I kissed her properly. I could tell she felt it too, from the way she arched back against me and pressed her body against my hips.

I permitted my hands to roam her body as the kiss went on. Over and under her top. There's something exhilarating about touching a woman under her clothes, a shared secret quite different from open nakedness.

I released her mouth and she sucked in air while I continued exploring her body without any form of protest. I traced down the line of her spine, down to her tailbone, then around to her hip, pulling her against me as my other hand repeated the message.

"By the way," I murmured into her ear, "I love the top."

"What? Oh ... oh ..."

"And now you owe me a proper demonstration of how you use that toy cock. So ... if you please?"

I'd confused her with the assumption that we were going to fuck and even more so by pressing her for a demonstration of how she used the dildo.

It took a moment for her to compose herself as she considered the ramifications of mounting the dildo and masturbating with it while I watched.

"Umm, it's kinda weird, you know–-you're asking me that, but I mean, it's right there in the open. I can't deny its mine. You're a sexy looking guy and I admit I'd like to get it on with you ... so if you get naked so I can see you, I'll do it a little bit."

I was shucking my clothes off before she finished talking. Nina's eyes were sparkling as she saw my semi-hard erection.

"Oh boy, you've got a whopper! Umm, lemmie do something first, okay?"

Without waiting for my consent or reply, she stuck what I later learned was a vibrating bullet into the toy then quickly shimmied her way out of the tight cut-offs, (No underwear) pointed her hips outwards and positioned herself over the dildo.

"I should have wet it a little first," she said as her face turned red with what I took as embarrassment, but could just as easily have been from straining to get herself properly lubed up.

She leaned over and parted her outer labia with one hand while caressing the inner lips with the other. The glistening pink of Nina's inner labia was visible the entire length of her cleft.

She ran a fingertip down the slit, smiled shyly at me then brought it briefly to her nose for a sniff. She offered the finger to me, but I smiled and declined, I would feast on her later, at the moment I was content to watch and stroke my twitching cock.

After a moment's hesitation, Nina returned the finger to her opening and thrust it in until most of it disappeared. "Oh, yeah!" she said huskily, and worked the finger in and out repeatedly.

I looked on, mesmerized as she added a second and then a third finger, easily accepting all of them, and then she used both hands to spread her nether lips so far apart that I caught a brief glimpse of her clitoris before she worked the humming dildo into her cunt.

Once inserted, I noticed the small pinky-like part of the dildo that apparently massaged the clit while the main portion of the shaft did the same inside her vagina. It occurred to me that the dildo was too short to make efficient contact with her g-spot, and I reminded myself to do just that when fingering and fucking her later.

Nina left off biting her lower lip to comment on my cock, saying, "It sure got a lot bigger didn't it?"

I nodded, but said nothing.

"I bet the girls love getting you in bed, huh?"

I decided speaking to her wouldn't hurt any and told her that I had had some success with the ladies.

"Mmmm, yeah ... I bet. Now this ... this feels soooo fuckin' good, you know?"

I nodded again and she smiled lewdly at me. I returned it with one of my own. She giggled evilly. "Yeah ... I bet you're a great lay!"

Her thumb replaced the dildo, rubbing lightly and slowly around her clit as her face twisted in pure pleasure. I saw her tense up, her breathing grew harsh and she uttered a long, deep groan and whispered rapidly, "Oh, yeah, baby ... that's it! Oh, oh, oh, OHHH, right there! Fuck–-fuck–-fuck–-yeah, right there!"

I admit to being fascinated and totally fixated in watching Nina's flushed face and equally flushed cunt. Nina worked the dildo out of her sex and sent a thumb into it.

I had to squeeze my cock at its base to keep from ejaculating. But my eyes remained on Nina's thumb as it spread her juices up and over her clit and then reinserted the dildo while thrusting her hips rhythmically upward as her free hand gripped the edge of the desk.

"Oh, shit!" she crowed several times, dropping the remote control on the desk as she used both hands to clutch the edge of the desk to keep the dildo firmly inside her.

Picking the remote up, I increased the speed several notches while adding pressure to the nipple I had between thumb and forefinger.

Nina's face wore a grimace and beads of sweat that had formed on her forehead were now trickling down her face, ruining her eye makeup, but she kept her cunt glued to the dildo, wanting more of the same.

She started to cum then, uttering a hoarse low moan quickly followed by a long, strained whimper. Her hips seemed to be pistoning against the desk, first up and down, then side to side. I turned the remote to its highest speed–-she grunted: "OH FUCK—OH FUCK! FUCK–FUCK, FUCK MEEEE!" like a fervent prayer at her release, and she slowly sank to her knees in front of me, jerking, groaning, dripping, spasming and altogether beautiful as she severed contact with the dildo. But continued fingering her wet gash until strength gone, she slowly collapsed to the floor, sated.

I followed her down, one arm around her bare shoulders, my other hand clasping my throbbing cock.

"That was spectacular, Nina," I whispered.

"Ohhhh," she husked, still trying to capture air in her lungs.

I lifted her T-shirt without saying a word, looked at the white bra with a lacy design supporting her C-cupped breasts before unhooking it and freeing her gorgeous mams. I feigned weighing them in the palms of my hands as I slowly worked on her breasts, avoiding the areolas and already stiffened nipples.

It was time to fuck and we both knew it.

Nina reached forward and gently took my shaft in her hand. "The chair ... could you please sit down?" she murmured softly.

I did as she asked, and watched as Nina moved to the leather couch several feet away and plucked a pillow from it and tossed it at my feet before kneeling down on it. She leaned forward until her mouth was just at the head of my cock.

I was moaning before she pressed her lips to the swollen head and slowly licked her way down the shaft to my balls and back before taking me in her mouth. She gave me a couple of nice warm sucks, and then pulled off.

"Damn, you've got the loveliest cock ever!" she said, looking me in the eye as she leaned in to swallow me again.

"That is soooo nice." I told her softly.

Nina looked up at me with sparkling eyes while her mouth was full of my throbbing member.

Holding my eyes with hers, she slowly pushed her face down as far as she could and swallowed three quarters of my length, and held it there. I could feel the pressure from the back of her throat and marveled that she wasn't gagging or choking.

Then Nina pulled back slowly as if savoring every part of me releasing my cock with a soft pop.

"I'm glad you like it," She said, resting her head on the top of my thigh and stroking me with her hand. Her eyes were glued to my dick as she slowly worked her hand up and down. She giggled contentedly and after changing position, resumed sucking me more aggressively, as she strove to make me cum.

Nina definitely knew what she was doing, and once she made up her mind to finish me, she quickly succeeded.

I thought about warning her, but I figured she was a big girl and knew what she was getting into. She pulled most of my cock past her luscious lips, holding just the head inside while her hand pumped me dry into her warm accommodating mouth.

She quickly swallowed the first load, and then sucked my cock clean. I never saw a drop of what felt like a huge release on my part.

"Whew! How long have you been saving that up?"

She laughed, going back and giving me another quick suck, before she used my thighs to get to her feet.

"I'm glad you're pleased, and now I believe it's my turn," I said with a knowing smile.

"Really? Well then, this is my lucky day!"

She picked up the pillow and put it on the desk behind her, then hopped up on the desk and spread her gorgeous legs apart. "Have at it, baby!" she chirped happily.

I laughed with her, for one thing I know is that when having casual sex one should have lots and lots of it.

I slid my hands under Nina's buttocks and brought my face close to her cunt. She was a true redhead. Her pubic hair was dense and coarse over her mons, thinning a little around her labia. A thin line of tiny dark hairs descended from her navel until they merged with her tangled pubes.

Her hands hung by her sides, fists clenching and unclenching as my fingers probed her slick opening. Her outer lips were wet and fully engorged. Her inner lips were soft and slippery wet.

My fingertips traveled gently up and down her slit, discovering her beauty, while my eyes held hers–-dark and lust filled–-exploring another kind of beauty. I found her opening, followed the rim all the way around, then slowly pushed a finger inside her, encased in warmth and wetness. Her mouth fell open and she was panting now, her hands restlessly wandering.

"Put those hands on your breasts," I commanded. "Play with them." Then later, "Play with your nipples," and she did, sighing deeply, her nips puckering into what looked somewhat like asparagus tips.

I pulled my finger out of her and suddenly the smell of her pussy filled the room. I still held her eyes with mine, except when hers drifted shut under a wave of pleasure.

"Nina," I said, and her eyes opened. "I'm going to make you cum," I made certain that I spoke slowly and clearly so that she understood every word.

"I'm going to make you cum with my tongue on your clit and my finger up your sweet ass. I'm going to make you cum in ways I haven't even thought of yet, and now I'm going to make you cum with my finger."

Staring down into my eyes, Nina's mouth twisted and she gave a long, quavering moan–-I had yet to touch her. Then I was sliding my slick, wet finger up her slit to rub lightly over her hooded clit. Next I slid my finger down, rubbing her clit the other way and repeating the motion.

Suddenly she was gasping for air, her unfocused eyes staring wildly, straight ahead, but as I'd told her, she was still plucking and squeezing her breasts and nipples..

I increased my finger speed and suddenly she was cumming hard, crying out uncontrollably and humping the air above my thrusting fingers. I leaned over, put my free hand behind her neck, and kept my finger sliding up and down her slit and then I kissed her, mashing my mouth against hers.

The moment my mouth left hers it began: "Ah! Ah! Ah! AH! AH! AH! OHGOD, OHGOD, OHGOD!"

She stared at me wide-eyed as the power of her orgasm reverberated through her.

"You're not nearly done yet," I told her in a soft voice, and took hold of her nipples and pulled her up to a sitting position.

"Ugh!" she grunted but did not resist. Then with a hand in the small of her back I shoveled her from the desk to the floor, and then helped her trembling legs across the room to the leather couch.

Nina grunted as I bent her over on all fours on the leather cushions and knelt behind her taking in the luscious sight of her fat pussy lips peeking out from between the tops of her thighs, just below her rust colored, puckered asshole. She gave me a nervous look over her shoulder as her heavy breasts swung like a pendulum keeping time.

I rested most of my weight on the hand that gripped Nina's cunt. She seemed capable of bearing my weight and I used my thumb to circle her clit while working two and then three fingers in and out, spreading Nina wide and trying to scoop the juices out of her.

When I got a substantial amount on the fingers, I shifted my position, brought the pads of my two longest fingers to her mouth and whispered,

"Taste yourself!"

She did, and I couldn't help but smell her sex; both of us were covered with sweat and precum was seeping from the tip of my cock.

Switching tactics, I began slapping the palm of my hand against her mound fast enough that it sounded somewhat like applause. Nina made a keening sound and sighed as her body went limp. I stopped, wondering what had happened. I would later learn that this was called a 'cum coma.'

Her eye's fluttered then opened, "Wow! That was something else ... really it was ... awesome!"

"You came from the slapping?" I asked, puzzled by her actions.

"Mmmm, the fingering and then the slapping ... took me over again–-it was a terrific cum."

"Want another?"

"I–-I should reciprocate."

"I'm not ready," I lied. I wanted to go down on her and make her cum several more times before fucking her.

I wanted her unable to stand or walk when I finished with her.

I leaned in and kissed the flat of her neck. She moaned as her body stirred again.

I bit her neck, heard her croak, "Oh fuck!" then tongued her ear and earlobe. Nina shivered as I licked the earlobe then bit another portion of her neck.

"Christ you're good!" Nina cooed her voice husky with lust. She was taking deep breaths with a kind of rhythmic beat that I used in counterpoint while tugging on her nipple.

I whispered sweet nothings to her while cupping a breast, my palm pressing against its flesh, making it shift, then once again plucking at the nipple while gently nibbling at her neck. The crook of my other hand returned to rubbing her clitoris, provoking a series of gasps and whimpers of delight.

Her juices have continued to flow–-clear, copious and coating the leather cushions on which we lay.

Stifling a laugh that might have spoiled the moment for both of us, I bite her lower lip then send my tongue between them, tasting the residue of her juices remaining on them.

"OHHH, OHHHH!" Nina gasped as if suddenly shocked.

Almost immediately I shifted position so that my face was between her juice drenched cunt. I opened my mouth and covered it, like taking a big bite out of an apple or something.

I didn't bite her though, not at all, I pushed my tongue between her blood engorged lips and suckled on them while her juices slowly filled my mouth.

Nina's wet pubic hair, now a tangled mess, tickled my face. I made my tongue stiff and wriggled it around.

For her part, Nina had hold of my cock and with a muffled groan, stuffed it into her mouth and started to suck me off while grinding her sex against my face, urging me to get my tongue in deeper.

I was having difficulty breathing and switched from tonguing her cunt to licking her clit and fingering her snatch. Nina went rigid and I knew another orgasm was close. But some instinct told me to hold it at bay and go for something better.