Sensualist Pt. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prying my face away was difficult, for I wanted to make her cum, but that something compelled me to satisfy myself with just caressing the insides of her wet thighs.

Nina sighed deeply in disappointment, and a tiny frown creased her forehead as the heat between her legs began to fade. Her right arm lay on my left shoulder while her left hand gripped a corner of a pillow by her head.

Lifting her right breast, I leaned over and took the nipple in my mouth, sucking lightly then tonguing it rapidly back and forth. Already half-erect, the nipple quickly stiffened. I nipped it lightly with my teeth and she gasped, expecting my attack on her cunt to resume.

I concentrated for a time on Nina's breast and nipple, caressing, squeezing, licking, sucking and sometimes taking delicate nips with my teeth. I watched her face and listened to her breathing, carefully noting what gave her the most pleasure.

Her groans, sighs and fingers digging into my shoulder told me about the waves of pleasure radiating from her rock-hard nipple and her sensitive, puckered areola. Then I repeated my slow assault on her other breast.

Soon she was moaning continuously–-a long, low croon of helpless excitement; her right hand gripped a handful of hair at the back of my head. Abandoning her stiffly protruding nipples I moved my hands back to her pussy and ass.

Again I flattened my hand and lightly rubbed the whole area between her legs, massaging her slick labia, which caressed her hooded clitoris in turn. I pressed three fingers against the opening of her vagina, feeling her warmth but careful not to let them penetrate. My other hand slid up and down the crack of her ass, traveling slowly, occasionally teasing her juice slimmed asshole with a fingertip.

I moved slowly, letting Nina's arousal build higher and higher until she was close to another climax. Her moans of pleasure were growing louder, and she began thrusting her hips forward, seeking more pressure against her expectant clit.

Her head lolled, sometimes forward, sometimes back and she began urging me on: "Yes–-Yes, come on–-so close–-so fucking close!"

Finally I began the end game, increasing the pressure of my palm against her pussy and speeding its ever so slight up and down movement. Nina tensed, knowing the explosion was coming, and her hip thrusts and grunts became as regular as those of a metronome.

"OOOH ...OOOH ... OOOH!"

She threw her head back and crested with a prolonged moan of ecstasy, digging her fingers into my shoulder so hard I knew I'd have bruises. Her thighs quavered and her belly rumbled as the orgasm crested and rolled over her.

"OOOH FUCK! OOOH FUCK! OOOH FUCK!"

She muttered breathlessly, her hips jerking convulsively as she nearly fell from the leather couch. Her eyes were closed, her mouth slightly open, twisted with pleasure.

Seconds later, before Nina's climax could fade, I executed the coup de grâce. I continued rubbing her labia with the occasional homage to the clit–-now well out of its hooded hiding place–-while stealthily locating the center of the tiny rust colored 'O' between her ass cheeks. Then, without warning, I shoved my slimy juice laden middle finger in until it would go no further, forcing my way past that tight barrier and into the inner chamber of her anus.

With the realization of the deep penetration, Nina's eyes and mouth flew open with surprise; her muscular buttocks clamped down on my hand.

"NO!" was all she had time to say in protest before a fresh orgasm seized her whole body; this one even more powerful than the one before.

Her hips jerked involuntarily, aiding the penetration of my finger; a long howl escaped her wide open mouth, and her entire body seemed to convulse as Nina simultaneously tried to thrust her pussy against my pressing hand while pulling away from the obscene penetration of virginal asshole.

It was about then that I added four fingers, but not the thumb to her frothy cunt–-with the uppermost, being the index sliding across what one commonly calls the g-spot on both the in and out strokes.

Screaming with unbridled pleasure, Nina fell from the couch to the old oak flooring. Amazingly, my finger was still in her ass. I was quick to join her and returned my fingers to her sopping cunt in hopes of prolonging her climax.

And when my thumb began to prod and flick her engorged clit her neck arched backward, her breasts quivered from the shock waves slamming through her body and she emitted a series of "OOOH's" that shook the windows in the room.

We lay there on the floor for a time, several minutes at most, until Nina's moans trailed off and her muscles stopping gripping my fingers. Her body stopped convulsing and she lay slack, with only an occasional twitch to show she was alive.

Finally, very slowly, I withdrew my fingers from her swampy cunt, and then just as gently slid my finger from the warmth of her ass, getting one last departing squeeze from her anus.

Nina sighed and whispered; "Now I know how it feels to die from pleasure."

"I had one of my long lasting hardons and pounded her relentlessly. Nina came early and often, but not once did she ask me to stop.

Finally I emptied my ball sacs into her and collapsed on her. We lay there, totally spent for at least ten minutes, with Nina's pussy clasping and releasing, clasping and releasing my cock, milking the last droplets of seed into her pussy.

Then giving me a gentle push, Nina rolled me off of her and onto my back, crawling over me until reaching my groin and my cock, which she sucked into her mouth, swallowing its entirety as she savored the combination of flavors adhering to it.

As she did this, I lifted Nina's leg up over my head so that her knees were each side of me and those freshly fucked pussy lips were puffed and swollen from the pounding they had just received; her hole gaped openly, revealing cum still dribbling out.

It proved irresistible and I began to slurp on her gooey pussy, drinking the combined fluids and feeling Nina shudder as yet another orgasm gripped her.

Later as we dressed, I felt compelled to confess that I had taken advantage of her.

"I have a confession, Nina," I said, pulling on a sweat sock.

"What is it?" she replied, not really caring one way or the other now that she was totally satisfied.

"I'm not the math tutor you were meeting."

She laughed, not believing me. "You're kidding ... right?"

"No, you assumed I was, but I assure you that I did effectively teach you what you needed to know."

"You're really not the guy I was supposed to meet?"

"No, I'm not."

"Holy shit, I don't believe!"

"So, if you want, we can do some more studying ...or," and at this I pointed to my quickly rising shaft, "we can have another go at fucking."

"Gee," Nina laughed, "a real tough decision. She appeared to give it some thought before saying, "Then let's fuck!"

________________________________________

"She must have worn you to a frazzle after that," Nikita laughed lewdly.

"She did her best, but I managed to get her to plead 'no more,' before I gave in to her."

"Still, she was the Governor's niece and all ... quite a conquest."

"She wasn't so much a conquest as a woman in heat. And you, my lovely Nikita, know all about that don't you?"

"Let me see that delicious cock of yours Donald, and be quick about it."

"Certainly my dear; and will you be licking my balls today? I do love that treatment."

"Shut up and fuck me you fool!"