Sensualist Pt. 02 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sir. Thank you, Master."

"You adapt to your submissive role very well, Winnie."

"Thank you Master. May I ask a question?"

"You may."

"When we met, you didn't seem anything like a Dom. Have you been one for a long time?"

"I'd say I've been an active Dominant for about twenty minutes now, Winnie. And that's the last question you get to ask today."

"Yes, Master."

A glance at her hardened nipples assured him that Winnie was never going to be more pliable than at this very moment.

"Good girl" he told her as he gently touched her stomach then slowly ran a hand down her beautiful body to her dripping pussy. He could feel the steam rising from her body as she pleaded softly, "Please let me cum."

Donnie said nothing as she pulled her legs up, the heels giving her traction on the sheets, and spread her legs as wide as they would go.

Donnie stood at the foot of the bed and observed her.

"Wider."

Winnie made a strangled sound, but slid a hand under each knee to force her legs to spread a little more.

Donnie continued to stand at the foot of the bed for what seemed like ages to Winnie, just looking down at her body spread wide and on display for him. The muscles in her legs were starting to burn a little and the air felt cool on her wet, splayed cunt. Her clit tingled, her cunt clenched, and still he continued to stand there penetrating me with his gaze. Her moans blended with his as he dove back into the bitter sweet taste of her anus.

Winnie screamed louder this time as he pulled, sucked and tongued away at her anus.

Her juices flowed from her cunt to the cleft leading to her anus and Donnie's hungry mouth.

He was aware of her need; that she was on the brink of losing all control, had in fact lost a semblance of it already. He was proud that she held back as long as she had. Now, he would bring her even closer. He pulled his mouth off of her, giving her a brief respite before denying it, saying: "Do not cum, Winnie. Not until I tell you too. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir, I understand." she croaked through bated breath.

He leaned back a little and bit her ass cheek hard, sucking on the flesh enough to leave a hickey that would remain for at least a week. Winnie's head snapped up and back in surprise and pain.

Donnie sucked even harder, and then reached up to grab a handful of her hair.

He didn't get the scream he wanted from Winnie and released the hair to turn his attention to her cunt, sending two fingers fully into her sopping wetness.

"Ugh!" she groaned.

"Oh god," she thought, I'm going to cum. What am I going to do? What will he do if I let it happen? He told me not to cum ... I can't---I can't---I can't!

Donnie fingered her harder. Each time he pulled his fingers back, she felt more and more of her juices flow with him. His tongue sought her juice and he lapped at her. He didn't stop there; his fingers drilled her harder and faster. He sent the thumb of his free hand into her anus and drove her wild with the need for release.

He knew she couldn't hold back much longer. She was begging him to let her cum, knowing she couldn't hold off much longer.

He pulled his mouth away, but kept his fingers digging deeper then curling them in search of her g-spot. He noticed her entire body shuddering as she fought to hold back and pulled his fingers out and watched her pussy clutching against the void they'd left.

Winnie teetered on the edge, almost incoherent in her babbling plea to allow her to cum.

Donnie permitted himself a touch of additional cruelty and returned his churning fingers to her ravaged cunt, and smiled when her vagina clamped tightly on them. He brought her even closer to the point of no return by twisting and turning the juice slathered fingers, then slapped her hard on the ass.

Winnie howled, not so much from the pain as the nearly unendurable metric of holding off her climax. Her back arched, and he felt her flood of juice gush over his fingers. Donnie withdrew his fingers once again and covered her pussy with his mouth and drank his fill off her fluids, bringing her to the edge once again.

He reached up behind her, grabbed her ass firm in his hands and pulled her cheeks wide and heard her gasp as his fingertips dug into her flesh. He slid his hands down lower, to that tender place where her thighs give way to the gentle curve of her ass.

Her pussy was already flooded with her juices. "Donnie ... Master, please, let me cum ... I'm so ready."

Donnie walked his fingertips down her pussy lips and inserted two fingers into her sopping wet cunt. A chill ran through Winnie's body and her back arched to meet the thrust of his fingers. "Yes, Master .... Fuck me!" She groaned hoarsely. "Please fuck me!"

Using his left hand, he parted her wet pink pussy lips and dug his right hand in her box over and over. His fingers quickly became slick with pussy juice and began to slip out of her, causing him to add a third finger.

"Ahhhhhh," she gasped. "Yes---make me cum---make me cum---please make me cum!" she pleaded.

Wanting to oblige her, Donnie pumped his arm as fast as it could go. Sloppy clear juices splashed up his arm and splattered over the sheets.

"Ohhhh, yes---yes---yes!" Winnie crowed as she bucked relentlessly against the fingers pummeling her cunt.

The breath appeared to be rushing in and out of her lungs; her heart was obviously racing at high speed and her eyes were almost glued shut.

"Winnie ... cum for me, now!"

Somewhere in her brain his words registered.

Really? Finally?

Winnie felt his hands force her cheeks wide again. The cool air was an instant relief to her overheated dripping sex. She felt his tongue sweeping along her nether lips. Felt the flick of his tongue upon her clitoris. He let one cheek go, and pushed two fingers slowly into the tight opening of her anus.

She let her mind and body give in to the sensations his mouth and fingers and her hips began to rock furiously against them.

There was a split second where she seemed to hesitate---but his words reverberated in her brain: Cum for me, now!

Winnie hovered on the brink then and pushed her hips into his face as the floodgates opened. Her world exploded in a flash of light as the first wave hit, and hit strong.

Winnie gasped: "Oh, my God!" she grunted happily, and with one massive push drenched Donnie's arm and chest along with her lower extremities and the bed itself. Squirt after beautiful squirt, stream after stream she sprayed lady cum all over the place and shivered in a body numbing orgasm.

Donnie waited until she came back down from the tumultuous climax.

"Had you a good one, huh?"

"Yeah," she managed after a moment. "It was the best ever. Thank you, master."

He looked at the mess she'd made and told her to stay put while he got them each a towel. As they wiped her feminine juices off, he inquired, "Do you trust me, Winnie?"

"Yes, I do, master." she answered.

His hands took her face in a firm grip, and he kissed her. Winnie made a noise of surprise as his tongue immediately slid between her lips. She recovered a second later and kissed him back with an urgency that surprised the both of them.

"That was sooo hot," Winnie said, minutes later. "Can we keep going?"

He responded by kissing her and half carried, half dragged her into the tiled bathroom,

Winnie saw the shower. There was a Jacuzzi next to it and on the other side of it was a state-of-the-art sauna. Donnie handed her a towel and after grabbing one for him, twisted a timer beside the door, and the light in the room turned on. He ushered Winnie in then closed the door.

Winnie laid her towel out on the cedar bench. Donnie sat across from her, his penis dangling over the edge, half hard, but still a formidable specimen. He let several minutes pass by in silence, allowing the steam to build. He waited until seeing the first trickle of sweat stream down her forehead, but then decided to wait a little longer.

Perhaps two minutes later, Winnie moved her hand to her breast, slid her palm over it, caressing the rosy-tipped nipple and then with a soft moan, pinched the same nipple between the knuckles of her fingers. At the same time, she squeezed her legs together. Donnie sensed she wanted desperately to touch herself there, but was afraid of what he might say or do.

There was a loud creak of wood, in the hissing silence and Winnie opened her eyes to see him standing. Donnie took two steps to cross the space between them and dropped his towel on the flooring.

Winnie opened her eyes as the sound and uttered a low pitched, "OH!"

He knelt between her legs, placed his hands on her knees and parted them.

"OH!"

He saw a thin line of juice trickle from the crevice of her pussy into the crack of her ass. Winnie inhaled sharply, having forgotten to breathe normally for the moment.

Donnie leaned in.

Winnie tossed her head back, closed her eyes.

His tongue reached out and licked her outer folds

Winnie was already panting. She was also sweating profusely, but made no further sounds as he went down on her.

Winnie swiveled her hips so that his mouth covered her entire cunt. But soon realized that he was more than capable of finding her most secret private parts, in fact he already had, and just let him go at her.

After thoroughly licking and tonguing her cunt, he moved to her clit, inserting two fingers back into the cunt they'd left before they adjourned to the sauna.

Donnie was caught off guard when Winnie suddenly began to spew her juices out with a force and quantity that compelled him to pull away or drown---or so it seemed. Her hands clutched at his shoulders not wanting him to move away.

When she calmed down a little, he wiped his juice coated hands off on her breasts, face and thighs.

This turned Winnie on even more, and suddenly her cuntal hydrant opened up again with a renewed flood. It was an exhilarating experience for her, one which she would never forget.

"Winnie," he began, after her orgasm resided, "what ... tell me ... what that felt like."

"I ... I was just cumming like crazy. I never have done it like that before. I never thought I could do anything like it!" she answered, truly amazed at her accomplishment.

"Ahhhhhh, I'm ... I'm still ...."

The sheer pleasure on her face and her body's extraordinary reaction told him all he needed to know about her condition. The girl was cumming non-stop.

Not having had any release of his own, Donnie carried her into the shower, turned it on, and with Winnie on hands and knees, fucked her doggy-style until he came. After catching his breath, Donnie lathered the both of them with soap and, with Winnie's legs unable to support her, propped her up so that she could rinse herself off. Later he carried her into the bedroom and dried her off.

They rested for a while and then she told him she should leave before she begged him for yet another cum.

He helped her dress and after the taxi arrived, kissed her goodbye and commanded her to wear her pearls the next time they met.

"Of course I will, Don, but may I ask why?"

"You may," he said with a broad grin. "I want to put them up your ass before I fuck you there."

Donnie wasn't certain, mind you, but he thought poor Winnie came again thinking about what his promise meant.

Nikita came by an hour later and found Donnie sitting up in bed, the blanket rucked up at his feet. He had a wistful look on his face and was leisurely stroking his cock between his thumb and two fingers.

"Oh, getting him ready for me? I thought you were entertaining the new one---Winnie, isn't it?"

"Winnie's cum and cum and cum and gone, Nikita."

"And yet here you are getting it up for little old me. How adorable!" she said and cheekily touched the tip of his penis.

He smiled and shrugged. "A hand, or maybe a little tongue and some lips, or a hot, wet pussy. I'll take whatever I can get; even an audience if that's all you're into at the moment."

"How was she? I mean, was she as submissive as you thought she'd be?"

He grabbed his phone with one hand, keeping the other on his member, stroking it slowly. "Here take a look at the last few pics."

Nikita glanced at each of the pictures he'd taken of Winnie then put the phone down on the table next to the bed.

"You've had a busy day, darling. I think you'd rather I leave so you can get some needed rest."

"Actually, meant to crawl under the covers and grab a couple hours ... but I put my hand in the wet patch here ..." He grinned sheepishly as he pointed to the wet spot and added, "Mostly Winnie's work. I've never seen anything quite like it."

Nikita clucked her tongue, and said, "She pee'd the bed?"

"No she didn't. She came in torrents. That's lady cum, darling. Oodles of it."

Nikita put a hand on the bed and touched the center of the wet spot then brought the hand to her nose and sniffed. "Wow, that's fucking hot, Donald. You had her squirting didn't you?"

"Not once, not twice, but three different times, baby. Three different times." His smile was as wide as she'd ever seen it.

Donnie switched from using his fingers to using his whole fist on his cock, but maintained the same slow and steady pace.

"If I join you on the bed I'm going to have to put a towel down."

"Make it three or four towels, darling," he said to Nikita's back as she headed toward the master bath. "I have them stacked in the bathroom."

"I know. I helped you put them there, darling."

Nikita returned with an armful of towels and some talcum powder. "Move over, or better yet hop out of the bed for a moment."

He obliged her, deftly leaping from the bed and grabbing the towels from her hand. Nikita tugged the blanket to the foot of the bed and poured a generous amount of talc upon the wet spots, then carefully placed towels over and around the wet spots.

"Better than it was," she laughed while slipping out of her dress and stretching out on the bed in panties bra and thigh high stockings. Donnie climbed back into bed a few inches from Nikita's hip and resumed his leisurely stroking.

Nikita's fingers crept up her chest and she started raking her thumbnails over her nipples through the satiny material of the bra cups. They continued touching themselves this way until Nikita suddenly pushed herself up into a sitting position, snorted derisively and unfastened her bra and tossed it away to the floor. A moment later she leaned back and yanked off her panties and flung them in the opposite direction.

Donnie watched her actions with a bemused smile. "Now that you've tossed your clothes all over the place, I should tell you that you're possessed of magnificent tits and ass."

"So that means you want me to put my mouth on that dilly of a cock?"

"In due course my dear."

Huh," she spat back disdainfully.

Donnie splayed his legs across her right calf. "C'mon, Nik, move closer."

Nikita quirked an eyebrow. "And put my ass on the wet spot?"

Donnie mirrored back her quirked eyebrow. "It's just cum Nik. You're not afraid of a little cum are you?"

"Hell no," she said, and propelled herself into the middle of the bed and lay back waiting to see what Donnie would do. When he took no particular action, she straddled one of his legs and leaned forward to give his bottom lip a nip. He growled a little and slid a hand through her hair then grasped the back of her neck and pulled her towards him for a nice, wet kiss.

While he sucked her tongue, Nikita rubbed her pussy against his partially raised knee. The pressure of his knee bone against her mound was nice, but she wanted a little more stimulation, so she reached down and spread her labia a little and settled her clit against him, and then moved her hips in little circles, humming a little at the way it stimulated her clit.

Donnie's hand slid down her back to settle on her ass where it stroked and circled.

He released the gentle pull on her head and they eased back but held eye contact. The fire in his eyes made Nikita groan and add a little thrust to her hip undulations against his knee.

"Such a dirty girl," he said with affection and swatted her on the ass. Nikita leaned back in for another kiss and told him to spank her again, which he did, several times, alternating hands.

Continuing to rub her clit against his knee, she used her left hand to grasp his cock, and using a gentle corkscrew motion to jerk him to an even harder point.

"You wanna try that position thingy again? You know, from the other night? I loved how I could get it so the head of your cock thrummed my g-spot just right with every thrust."

Donnie lay back looking at her through hooded eyes. He raised his hips slightly as she used the back of a fingernail to spread a bead of pre-cum around the meatus of his cock.

"So you want to try being on top again, huh? Sure enough, sugah, we can try it again. I liked how you were able to squeeze those inner muscles and milk my cock even tighter than normal. And when you went off, the contractions were intense."

Sporting a Cheshire-like grin, Nikita slowly removed her pussy from his knee. Humming softly, she ran her fingers along the strip of brown hair above her mons to the point of her sexual opening and back again, drawing the slick wetness from my vaginal opening to circle my clit.

"You wet enough, darlin'?" He asked, sliding down into a more prone position so he could reach up to give her nipples a gentle squeeze. They locked eyes again and shared a lustful glance.

Nikita broke it off and threw her head back as he increased the pressure on her nipples.

"Did you do that to her, Donald? Did she ..." Nikita stopped as he applied a fierce pressure to one nipple and then to the other. Biting her lower lip to keep from crying out she managed to contain the pain for a long moment, but then succumbed to the intensity of it and moaned loudly: Oh, fuck yeah, pinch them. Oh yes, baby, twist them!"

Donnie chuckled at her reaction to his fingers on her nips. "Bring them a little closer, Nikita, and I'll do better than that."

Having threatened her with more nipple pain, Nikita said that she'd be a good girl for him and with a grateful smile, placed her hands on either side of his head so she could navigate her deliciously pained right nipple into position over his mouth.

Smiling back at her, he made her wait a few seconds before accepting and sucking on her tender nip. Donnie's hands settled on her hips and then moved back to knead her ass and give her another couple of firm but gentle spanks. Then his fingers slid along her crack and teased the rosebud of her anus which made her jump.

It was then he took the nipple gently in his teeth to nibble. Then he lashed it with his tongue before finally sucking the whole pebbled nub into his mouth. He released the nipple with a gentle bite and then asked for the other one, which he treated similarly.

Shifting her weight, Nikita slid back a little and gave him a sweet kiss on the lips then ran her lips over his raspy chin to give his neck a nuzzle while moving her hands in between them to gently knead his pectoral muscles and stroke his abdomen.

His muscles rippled and contracted beneath her exploring fingers. She kissed and tongued her way down his chest and abdomen and then ran her tongue through the whorls of hair where his abdomen joined his pubis. She could hear his breathing get heavier and felt his hips bob up suggesting that he wanted her to stop playing and get her mouth on his cock.

Their eyes met and held for a moment; Nikita was sure hers were shimmering with the same love and lust that she saw in his. "I love this cock," she told him, knowing that dirty talk made then both hot and believing that a bit more torturous anticipation would make it all the better when she did finally give him what they both wanted.