Sensualist Pt. 02 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a lovely cock. I could spend hours worshipping it with my mouth. I guess I probably have, haven't I?"

His eyes brightened.

"I like taking it in my mouth," she told him. "I like running my tongue around the head and then sliding my tongue all the way down the stem to your sac. I know it turns you on when I take your balls in my mouth."

Donnie's hips jutted up as if trying to steer his cock towards Nikita's lips.

Continuing her seductive dialogue, she let her tongue slip out to wet her lips with his eyes alertly following her every move.

"Oh, I'm going to suck it, baby. But not just yet; first I've wanted to do this to you for a long time. I don't know why I haven't but ..." She stopped talking and acted, moving in and tonguing the tender expanse of flesh just above his groin.

With his first gratifying moan, she began nibbling a patch of skin before drawing into her mouth and sucking hard. She maintained the suction for at least thirty seconds and then releasing his flesh and moving back to admire her work. "I'll bet you never had or gave anyone a hickey there," she said in a husky voice.

"Fuck me," Donnie laughed.

"Soon, baby," she promised, "Just one more thing to do," and so saying, Nikita reached out and used three fingers and a thumb to grasp his shaft and ran the tip of her tongue along the meatus, probing the opening for a second or two before running her tongue around the whole glans. Without further teasing, she slid her lips around the glans, stimulating the highly sensitive underside of the coronal ridge.

Donnie writhed next to her. "Oh yeah, baby. Oh shit, that feels so good. So good."

"Hold on a sec, Donnie," Nikita said and reached out to the table next to the bed for a bottle of water based lube she'd left there earlier. She popped the cap and poured a good big gob onto her left palm then tossed the bottle aside and smeared the product up and down his shaft and over his testicles before taking the head back in my mouth to give it another lick followed by a nice deep suck that brought Donnie's hips up off the bed again, which succeeded in driving his cock head to the back of her mouth.

Donnie reached out to grab a pillow and propped it behind him to get a better view of Nikita's oral technique as she feasted on his testicles.

A minute or so later, having satisfied her lust for his balls, went back to work on the head of his cock, ensuring that she made eye contact with him.

"Oh god, you do that so well baby," he said as she began double fisting his shaft while sucking furiously on his cockhead.

"Umm, Nik ... I think I won't be lasting much longer. Want me to cum in your mouth?"

Nikita pulled her mouth off his cock for a bit, but continued double fisting him. "Ohhhh, my nasty baby wants to cum in my mouth? Are you sure you don't want to cum on my tits and then watch me lick it up?" she asked, suspecting it might push his buttons a little.

"Ohhhh, wouldn't it be great if I could manage to do all of that ...."

Nikita gave a lewd laugh and said: "Let me torment you a little more, darling and we'll see where your cum lands."

"Okay with me ... god that's wonderful, please ... do it again."

"Soon, baby, but I want to try something else first. Now rise up a little.""

He obliged her and she quickly put her middle finger against his anus and gently wormed it inside enjoying the manly noises he made and the subtle clenching of his ass.

"Do you like that, darling? Do you like having my pretty little finger in your dirtiest, darkest spot?"

Not waiting for his answer Nikita said, "I think you do. I know you do. Remember the other night when we plugged you there with the strap-on?"

Donnie groaned.

"Oh yeah, I think you like it. The way you're clenching and unclenching your ass tells me exactly how much you like the fact that any second now I'm gonna be fucking your ass with three fingers."

Nikita didn't neglect his throbbing cock either. She gave his shaft a firm squeeze then drew some of his precum already leaking from the meatus and over the glans to the shaft itself.

"Yum, yum," she cooed as she licked the precum away, and then ran her tongue around the corona, adding an extra bit of pleasure to what was already a most pleasurable experience.

Nikita careful checked the angle and then sent the promised three fingers into his anus. . "Oh, fuck ... that feels good!" he exclaimed.

"Gotcha prostrate, baby. You should cum like crazy now."

Donnie groaned happily then moaned incoherently, his eyes tightly shut and his hands clenching the lady cum soaked sheets under the towel as she stroked his cock and probed his ass.

"You're very close, darling," Nikita whispered.

"I'm going to wrap my mouth around you and suck you dry, and then I'm going to spit it back into your mouth and I'm going to use that cell phone of yours to capture the moment."

Donnie moaned and his cock jerked convulsively against her tongue. Nikita popped him from her mouth and laughed, then dribbled some saliva onto her right hand so as not to chafe his shaft as she continued to stroke and twist it.

With him back in her mouth, Nikita set up a steady rhythm moving her mouth up and down taking the glans and as much of the shaft as she could handle into her mouth and trying to maintain a steady level of suction as she mouth fucked him while trying to maintain contact with his prostate gland.

Truth be told, Donnie helped immeasurably, doing most of the necessary moving while Nikita for the most part held her fingers steady. . It wasn't long before she felt the telltale pulse in his cock signaling that he was about to cum and so she doubled the speed of my mouth motions on the glans and corona, and giving his prostrate one last stroke.

Nikita had listen to Donnie cum many times, but this orgasm was the loudest by far. He filled her mouth with his sperm. It was all she could do not to swallow or choke on it, but she had planned ahead and that appeared to have been smart on her part.

With a mouth full of ejaculate, Nikita couldn't talk, but mumble something Donnie found unintelligible, but clearly understood and he positioned himself under her face and opened his mouth. Nikita slowly let his sperm dribble in gobs into his mouth, with hardly any missing the target.

He swallowed some then motioned her to him and they kissed, swapping the sperm and some saliva back and forth until they both tired of it, and then he swallowed what remained and rolled away from her to lie directly on the wet spot.

"How chivalrous you are," she cooed, and then laughed raucously.

"Well, one good turn deserves another, Nikita. And that was quite a turn you gave me."

"A girl can only try, darling." He gave her a considering look. "I definitely liked your fingers up there, but I don't want to have another strap-on used on me."

"Aw, baby," Nikita said, "I was thinking of getting us each a butt plug and after we used them a while ... well I was thinking we might get one of those gigantic double ended dildos and fuck each other silly."

Donnie laughed hoarsely and nibbled her lips for a moment before shifting so he could grab a breast in each hand. "Christ, you really are a dirty minded woman. However, when you put it that way, it does kind of sound like fair play. I get to fuck your ass and you get to fuck mine? Is that what you're thinking?" he asked.

She caught her bottom lip in her teeth and nodded.

He leaned down and kissed her nose. "What do you think? Pink butt plugs for you and black ones for me?" Donnie said.

"Well maybe ... who knows where we'll wind up, darling?"

Donnie laughed. "Did you bring any toys with you, Nikita?"

She giggled. "Hand me my purse. It's on the floor next to the table."

After he handed her the purse, Nikita reached in and produced a smallish rabbit vibe that was colored bright orange. "It's for when you're not available, darling."

"Right." He said, sarcastically, for he couldn't believe she would be without a sexual companion---either male or female whenever the need arose. "Whatever lights your fire, Nik, now spread your legs as wide as they can go, and then put your fingers to good use holding those lips open for me," he instructed.

With an eager smile, she did what he asked and opened herself up to him. "Wider, babe, open those lips wider. That's it," Donnie said approvingly, before swooping in and sucking her entire clit into his mouth for a gentle suck and then releasing it.

His sudden action took her breath away, and she gasped before moaning with sexual satisfaction. "God that was ... awesome!"

Donnie gave a satisfied laugh and adjusted one of Nikita's fingers so that it held back her clitoral hood. Then he dribbled a little spit on her pearl before lashing it madly with his tongue.

"OH CHRIST! OH, YEAH! FLICK IT---FLICK IT! FLICK THAT SON-OF-A-BITCH!"

Donnie blindly reached up her torso to find a breast and squeezed it.

"YEAH! DO IT! SQUEEZE THE SHIT OF IT! YEAH---YEAH, SUCK THAT SON-OF-A-BITCH SOME MORE!"

Nikita had at least one finger probing her asshole and was twisting a nipple with the other. Her response triggered his hormones and suddenly he found himself hard again. Donnie rammed three fingers into her cunt and realized that he might be able to get his entire hand in there if he worked at it.

He grew harder and asked Nikita if she wanted him to fist her.

"Can you? Can you really fist me?"

Her response told him that his fisting her wouldn't be the first time she had it done, and that she felt he was capable of doing it without hurting or harming her. That was all the reassurance he needed.

Donnie reached blindly for the water based lubricant Nikita had used on him earlier, found it and applied several globs to the palm and fingers of his right hand and then applied as much of it as possible to her cuntal area, keeping a good amount on his hand and fingers, especially the thumb.

Nikita's cunt readily accepted the first four fingers of his hand, but balked at allowing his thumb entry. Donnie opened and closed his fingers causing Nikita to gasp with pleasure with each and every movement.

"GOOD---GOOD---GOOD!" she groaned happily as a combination of her juices and the lubricant snared his hand firmly in her cunt.

Donnie turned his hand left then right, slow deliberate movements each of which extracted tiny moans of pleasure from Nikita.

Donnie paused to wipe the sweat from his brow, then placed the hand on her belly, gradually edging down to cover her mons and lightly rubbing her clit in a circular motion hoping it would help get the rest of his hand inside her.

"C'MON, DON, FILL ME! FILL MY PUSSY!"

But her pussy is taut, clamping down on his fingers, preventing further access, their wet progress resonating louder than her demands.

Nikita shuddered as the fingers on his free hand teased her asshole. Moments later the same hand smacked her ass cheek shocking her, but she didn't cry out. However the suddenness of the slap caused her to involuntarily relax her cuntal muscles and he managed to slip the persistent thumb inside her dripping sheath.

"OOOOOOHH!" she groaned, the relief of accomplishment evident in her tone.

After taking a deep breath, Donnie began to churn his hand left, then right with the comingled fluids dripping down his wrist like honey, peeling off in strings, the tendons in his forearm visibly shifting in its invasive effort.

"GOOD---GOOD---OOOH SOOOO GOOD!"

Donnie stared at his hand as it disappeared into the gaping pink ring that appeared to be swallowing it.

DONNIE---DONNIE---DONNIE!" Nikita crowed hoarsely.

"What is it, Nik?" he gasped.

"CAN ... CAN YOU DO MY ASS TOO?"

"I'll try." With that he awkwardly applied several globs of lubricant to his free hand and went to work on her ass.

To his credit (Nikita later admitted) he continued grinding his hand into her, so that the juices bubbling out of her cunt and onto his wrist resembled a frothy soup.

To his surprise, Donnie was able to get three fingers into her ass with relative ease.

"OH SHIT!" Nikita exclaimed as she felt his invasive fingers for the first time.

Feeling her relax her sphincter, he promptly attacked and got the fourth finger in, and then the thumb with relative ease. Nikita screamed with the pain of being stretched so far so quickly, but then began sobbing with joy as he pushed and shoved and twisted and turned each hand in a rhythm that brought on a series of the most intense orgasms Nikita had ever had.

Her head was nodding approval with an almost frantic motion.

Donnie stopped driving his fist into her asshole, but continued churning around in her cunt.

"NO, DON'T!

"Don't what?"

"DON'T STOP!"

He twisted his fist from side to side and slid it up higher into her tight ass. Nikita whimpered. The biggest O ever was coming her way. She continued to pant and tremble as he unclenched his fist and began to spread his fingers wide inside her ass.

"Feel good, baby?"

"YESSSSS!" she hissed.

"I want to make you happy, baby" he said, increasing the rate of twisting and turning.

"Oooooohh, God! Donnie---Donnie---Donnie I'll do anything for you----ANYTHING!"

Donnie filed that promise away for future use then recalled that his cock was sporting a full blown erection and decided to put it to good use.

"Ooooh, don't take it out! Don't take it out!"

Donnie slowly extracted his hand from her sodden cunt with a soft popping sound.

Wanting to placate her, he said softly, "I have to baby. I need to stick my dick in there!"

"KEEP IT IN MY ASS, BABY! PLEASE KEEP FISTING MY ASS!"

Wanting to please her as well as himself, Donnie found a comfortable position enabling him to keep his hand firmly lodged in her ass while still being capable of sending his cock into her gaping cunt. It worked as long as he used slow deep strokes and didn't make all that much use of his hand---just twisting it back and forth in her rectum.

Nikita was very happy with the result and tried to count the number of orgasms he'd given her as she worked her way to another rousing orgasm only to have such a tumultuous orgasm that she blacked out while Donnie continued pillaging both her ass and her twat.

"I fucking love you," he cooed into unhearing ears.

"I love feeling your sticky, thick juice oozing down your thighs as I fuck your ass. Although it's not as tight as it once was, baby.

He yanked her back hard as he thrust. Nikita revived from the sudden movement, felt another orgasm coming on and begged him to fuck her even harder. But it wasn't until she felt the molten heat of his sperm splashing against her rectal channel that she came harder than she had before!

Still somewhat hard, Donnie sent his dripping cock into her welcoming cunt and fucked her until his cock lost its rigidity and flopped pitifully out of her sodden hole.

To her surprise and delight, Donnie picked that moment to kiss her, sending his welcomed tongue into her mouth. With a gibbering moan, Nikita wrapped her arms around his neck and clung tightly as she returned the kiss.

The kiss turned into a series of kisses, some longer than others; eventually their kisses ventured from their mouths to their respective ears, necks and chests.