Sensualist Pt. 02 Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me clarify something at this point. Prior to this exhibition I had witnessed women ejaculate. Denise may have done so while I fingered her—but in that case I'm not positive. However, I know Nikita did, and Kimmie certainly did, and of course now Margo was doing it.

The 'it' in question is expelled from the urethra, the same place where urine comes out from. Studies have found that the clear liquid is not urine at all, the fluid doesn't look like urine, doesn't smell like urine, or doesn't taste like urine. Further, chemical tests have proven it is not urine but contains a small amount of uric acid indicating that the fluid itself come from the urethra, but not the bladder. It is without doubt the female equivalent to sperm.

"Wow!" Stacy giggled joyously. "Can this girl cum or what?"

"Wow, indeed!" I said agreeably, but then uttered some unfortunate words on the subject. "It's just that ... I can't believe she's capable of letting that much ejaculate go at one time."

Everyone in the room stared at me as if I were an idiot.

"I mean ... it's some kind of trick to get that much fluid out ... right?"

"Wrong!" The others said in unison.

Gary: "You saw her, didn't you?"

"Yes, I saw her. I've also seen magicians do the seemingly impossible, but knew it was either an illusion or sleight of hand."

Stacy: "You were right beside her. Are you saying Margo wet you with an illusion?"

"No ... I ... I don't know, there was just so much ..."

"Well, we haven't had a doubter for some time," Margo said after letting the others have their say. "In fact, I can't recall if anyone has cast doubt about it."

"Is Noreen here tonight.?" Monte inquired. "I haven't seen her, but she usually comes late. If she's arrived and hasn't done her thing ..."

"Good thinking, Monte!" Stacy pointed at Gary. "Please, go upstairs and see if she's here. Bring her down if she is."

"Noreen?" I said, then added, "And who is Noreen?"

"If she's here, you'll see soon enough," Margo said and the others laughed.

They were so confident that I asked myself if it was me being obstinate in this. She either pissed or squirted. If she squirted it was a hell of a lot of squirt. Was it impossible? Evidently not. Their confidence level was high enough that they were willing to prove it to me. Why would they go to those lengths to convince me? Why not just have me leave?

I realized albeit belatedly that I had made a mistake. I attempted to talk my way out of it by apologizing, but they would have none of it.

At this point Gary returned with a strikingly beautiful young woman following him down the stairs.

Noreen was a strikingly pretty brunette, perhaps nineteen or twenty years old, wearing a simple white blouse and a grey plaid skirt.

She looked in my direction and chuckling asked, "Is he the Doubting Thomas?"

"I'm more the Dubious Donald," I replied and drew laughter from those in the room, including Noreen.

"Once again, I apologize for doubting Margo's capability in squirting. I've seen other women do it. Really, I have, Kimmie for one. But none of them had the quantity or force displayed by Margo."

Noreen offered an explanation that was easy to accept, especially under the present circumstances. "Practice, practice, practice, Donald. Once one learns how to squirt, and that takes some effort, one must hone the skill. Only then can one squirt with such force and volume as Margo did with you. And by the way, you are to be congratulated on helping her achieve her special squirt. You worked hard--I wasn't here to see it, but from the end result I know you had to have contributed to her making it happen."

"The reason I'm here now is because I have a special ability--I can demonstrate both forms of ejaculate, by that I mean I will urinate first and shortly thereafter, having emptied my bladder, I will masturbate until I squirt. I can't promise as much of a gusher as Margo did, but if you go along with me I'm certain you'll be an honest to god believer when I'm finished.

"Umm, sure, but what do you mean 'go along with you?'"

"Let's just call it a taste test, okay?"

"Oh," was all I could manage. She wanted me to taste her urine, and then her ejaculate and note the distinction between them.

Noreen asked Gary for a glass of water drank it down and handed the empty glass back to him. Gary refilled it and brought it back to her.

With a nod toward me, she said, "Gotta fill my bladder, Donald. I want to pee a lot for you. Hey, better put something down on the floor, guys."

Both Monte and Gary headed for the far corner of the room and found a roll of fairly thick plastic sheeting and carefully spread it out in front of the couch and perhaps half way across the room.

"What about the couch?" Monte asked.

"It's leather and has a protective covering on it. We've done this before, Monte," Margo said calmly and with no hint of sarcasm in her voice.

Noreen finished the second glass and gave it to Stacy, then stood in front of me, hip stuck out to one side and both hands on it in a quasi-seductive pose an almost innocent fifteen year old might assume.

"Ready everyone?" she called out as she sank down into a squat in front of the leather couch and placed her hands under the skirt spreading it so that I could tell she wore nothing underneath.

Winking at me, Noreen laughed and said, "I took them off upstairs. Lenny just had to kiss my kitty hello."

Still smiling at me, Noreen began to piss on the floor. "Oh, oh, here I go ... well, just a little for now anyway!"

I had certainly seen a small amount of urine hit the floor--and her skirt was wet and getting wetter.

I was momentarily distracted when Stacy carried over a three tiered canapé tray that one usually sees on a table and guests simply reach in an partake of whichever appetizers they want. At least that's what I think it was.

Then as cool as a cucumber, Noreen slowly got to her feet and putting on a show with a series of sexy facial expressions, placed her right leg on the leather couch and reaching behind her ran her right hand between her legs and took hold of her skirt and squeezed causing a goodly amount of urine to drip down onto the floor.

"Oh look what I've done!" She chirped happily. "Looks like I've wet myself. Mmmm, I'm so fuckin' wet right now ... but I have a feeling I need to get even wetter. What do you think, Donald?"

"I ... I ... I think ..." But I was actually at a loss for words as I watched her hand, still squeezing the soggy material of her skirt as she continued urinating.

"Cat, or should I say, pussy got your tongue, Donald?"

When I failed to respond, she continued with: "Ohhhh, I feel ... so fucking wet right now! Hey, Donald, wanna see my tits?" She didn't wait for an answer, but opened her blouse and shook her shoulders causing her modest tits to shake from side to side while everyone except me laughed at her antics.

"Oh, don't think that was funny, Donald? Well, try this on for size!" That said, Noreen peeled off her skirt and tossed it away as she had her blouse and stark naked, squatted down, her back resting against the couch and after Gary repositioned the three tiered canapé tray in front of her, resumed her urinating, this time aiming the stream so that most, but not all of it landed on one or more of the trays.

"Jesus, "gasped Monte, "How much piss is she letting fly?"

"At least a pint, or more," Offered Gary, who stood next to me at the time..

Stacy and Margo tittered at the varied appreciation for Noreen's urinating capacity, which continued throughout their conversation.

Finally Noreen stopped pissing and slowly sank down until her ass hit the floor. My eyes widened as I saw what she was about to do.

"No, you can't be serious!" I exclaimed as she reached out and took the canapé tray and raised it so that she could sip her urine from the upper tray..

"Mmmm, tastes good like a specimen should!" she gleefully chirped.

Then she handed me the canapé tray, and told me, "Have a sip or two, see what my pee tastes like."

I had no choice in the matter; what's more I knew it wouldn't hurt me. Urine is used in many medical practices for a wide variety of purposes. I sipped, grimaced and swallowed to the satisfaction of all concerned.

"Now let's move along to the next part of our show," Noreen said, hopping back up onto the couch, she accepted a red vibrator from Stacy and said, "I think I'm all pissed out, wouldn't you agree, Donald?"

I nodded in agreement, and she began using the vibrator on her pussy.

"Oh, jeez, that feels good!" she cooed as the others laughed. I wasn't laughing, but I was positive that she would ejaculate in due course. Her confidence assured me of that.

It didn't take very long for Noreen to begin squirming around on the leather couch.

"Mmmm, getting close, guys ... mmmm, very close ..."

"Watch her closely, Donald," Margo said softly. "See the difference between squirting and pissing."

I did exactly that, although by this point I was more or less convinced at what the final result would be.

Noreen with drew the vibrator from her twat and applied it to her clit, humming along with the mischievous device as it brought her ever closer to her climax.

I looked around the room; several others had come down to see Noreen's performance, including a stark naked Kimmie, who waved giddily at me. I nodded in return and tried to see if I recognized any of the others. I didn't.

Noreen yipped and called out: "I'm so fucking wet right now. My pussy feels so fucking good."

"I bet it does," a tall, thin man rasped as he masturbated frantically while watching Noreen's performance. "You go girl!" A woman nude from the waist down crowed from the stairwell.

"Gonna cum soon!" Noreen cried out. "Do it. Make that pussy cum, girl," the half naked woman by the stairwell shouted.

"Damn! We missed it!" I heard someone saying and looked in their direction and saw an older man with a much younger woman on his arm. Both were smiling happily.

"Nah... we're just getting started!" Margo said, grinning back at the two of them. "Hi Christine, Hi Vern! Nice to see you again!"

Christine's hand drifted over to caress the bulge in Vern's slacks. "Time for us to lose these clothes, baby," she said to him. I didn't bother watching her strip, although I would check her out a minute or so later. At the moment I was preoccupied with Noreen's performance, or rather the outcome of it.

"OH—OH—OH, HERE I GO!" Noreen yelled and bit her lip as she worked her pussy relentlessly, and then squealed as she came.

The comedians in the group, if any, refrained from yelling -Thar she blows! There was no need, Noreen had a big smile on her face as she took the vibrator from her cunt and let go with an arcing spray of ... whatever you want to call it. It was definitely not urine. For after milking the last of her love juice from between her legs, she let the vibe fall to the couch cushion and rolled over with her weight principally on her right shoulder. Then with both hands spread her labia apart before calling me over to taste her love juice.

I had no choice in the matter, nor did I object to what I perceived as my duty. I knelt down in a pool of piss and ejaculate and licked her labia before inserting my tongue into her vagina.

I came away after giving her a proper tonguing; although Noreen didn't cum from my effort, and announced to one and all: "It ain't piss I taste!"

The onlookers roared their approval and I was beset by several women wanting me to make them cum with my mouth.

"To the victor, here's the spoils!" One woman whom I didn't know exclaimed.

"Don't you go calling prime pussy spoils, honey!" Margo replied not all that unkindly.

"Spoils? I said quizzically, "More like honey than anything else, I'd say."

Now I found myself checking the newly arrived Christine out and nearly drooled over the prospect of fucking her. She was, in a word, gorgeous. About 5'7' and slender, with huge tits on her petite frame. She was also possessed of an ass that jutted out inviting anal action. I hoped that I'd get a chance to greet her properly and perhaps at a later time have her anally.

My hosts called a timeout and made drinks for those wanting them. During the break I met Dianne—the woman calling out from the stairwell. And Christine, who to my astonishment told me she admired my cunnilingus technique. I replied that I would be delighted to show her my best effort if she was so inclined. She giggled and said, "Maybe, we'll see."

Then two late arrivals, Ella and Carol stopped off to say hello. The latter a blonde (probably dyed, including her bush). Ella, a well developed brunette made her interest obvious by fondling my erection in front of everyone and then remarking to her husband, Wesley how well hung I was.

"You must give him a try, dear," he replied as he put his hand round Carol's narrow waist.

"Nice to meet you all," I said shaking hands, feeling surprisingly comfortable though I stood there naked sporting a semi-full erection as I did.

"Shall we play the get acquainted game before really getting started?" Stacy asked.

"Oh that's not necessary," Noreen chirped. "We all know one another well enough to play the game itself, don't we?"

Everyone seemed to like that idea, already moving towards the center of the room and forming a kind of circle.

"What's this?" I asked in hushed tones towards Monte as he and Amber ushered me towards the bar.

"You'll see," was all Monte offered.

"Yeah...guess so!" I glanced over at Christine who was just about naked, and marveled at her near perfect form. Oh, but I wanted her.

"Okay... boys are odd numbered, girls are even. Everyone pick a blue or pink piece of paper...and of course, blue is for boys!" Stacy said, passing around the fish bowl, which contained several folded, colored slips of paper.

I quickly unfolded my little piece of paper and saw the number three printed on it. "Now what?" I asked unnecessarily.

"Does everyone have a cushion?" Stacy asked. She shrugged and added, "Obviously not. C'mon, get a cushion there are plenty of them," she pointed at the corner of the room where a pile of cushions were strewn.

"All rightie then ... who's number one by the way?"

"That'd be me!" Monte announced with a broad smile on his face.

Taking his position on the floor sitting down on the cushion, I watched as Noreen waved a pink slip with a large number 2 on it and sat down next to him.

I, holding number 3, was next and found my partner to be the Ella, the nicely developed brunette. The remaining players were: Stacy & Gary, Jack & Margo, Vern & Christine, Mark & Carol, Tripp & Dianne, Wes & Amber, Kimmie & Jack. I noted that original partners were not together any longer.

"Are we all ready?" Stacy called out and quickly received a chorus of ayes.

"Good, then until I yell 'Time,' we'll begin by masturbating the person on your right!"

Noreen took hold of my cock and quite happily began fondling my rapidly hardening prick. Likewise, I reached over, pressing my fingers against Ella's mound and was delighted to find her wet and willing for me to slip a finger into her twat.

I assumed that touching other body parts was acceptable within the rules of the game and did so, tweaking Ella's lovely nipples and caressing her breasts one at a time.

She appeared to enjoy it and moaned once or twice, before I realized that Noreen was available and probably waiting for me to do the same to her.

I sent two more fingers into Ella's squishy cunt, and then turned my attention to Noreen's pear-shaped breasts, quickly learning that she liked to have them squeezed, and so I devoted my remaining time to doing just that.

"TIME TO SWITCH!"

There was a scramble among the men to move to their immediate right. Belatedly I did so and now found myself seated between Ella and Stacy.

Ella commandeered my dick and the feel of her soft hand was even more erotically delicious than Noreen's had been--and that had felt marvelous.

Ella didn't work my prick up and down the way most of the other women seemed to be doing, she was fondling it as though making some attempt at memorizing every inch of it--every bulging vein, every pulsating portion of my rigid shaft. Before I could even think about it, I began to groan, feeling the first hot jettison of sperm leaping from the head of my cock in a translucent eruption of pure pleasure.

"That's one!" Stacy playfully announced as Ella enthusiastically kept sliding her hand up and down, purposely pumping out the rest of my thick rich cream.

"Now let's see who among us ladies will come first?"

We kept our present partners, leaving me to finger Stacy's slick, creamy cunt; which I went at as best I could wanting to return the favor as it were.

The sound of her sudden escalated breathing told me that she was hovering on the abyss of pleasure, teetering on the brink for those precious few moments before losing herself in complete fulfillment. I leaned into her chest and crowded her tits together; her nipples popped up like rising suns. My fingers had her hips humping and revolving against them with obscene urgency as she sought to bring them into contact with her clit.

I continued playing Stacy's pussy like it was a handful of pearls; toying with her and strumming her like a banjo. And if I needed any more proof of her level of excitement, I only had to bring my mouth close to hers and feel her feverish kiss, a kiss that begged and pleaded with me one minute, then bit me in savage impatience the next. Her tongue fluttered in my mouth like a little bird in a burning house, trying to get free and it drove me mad, because something was inside her trying to get free, and I wanted to free it as much as she did.

And suddenly Stacy gave it to me. She tore her lips from mine and cried out, then choked on her own breath and arched her body away at the same time shoving her cunt against my hand. I saw a brief look of panic in her eyes, as if she couldn't believe this was happening to her, and I shoved my fingers in until I felt the spongy pad that represented her g-spot and rubbed it furiously.

"Oooooohh," she moaned. And I heard an echoing moan from behind me at almost the same time.

Stacy's thighs trembled and quivered and a series of rapid orgasmic spasms caused her to bear down on my fingers as her body snapped like a whip with each convulsive release the moment the waves of pleasure began sweeping over her.

Only it was Ella who screamed out in pleasure first. Kimmie's original partner, Jack had succeeded in eking Ella's orgasm out a split second before Stacy; releasing a torrent of pearly-white juice from the opening of her cunt just as Stacy followed suite with a stream of frothy flowing juice cascading from her twat all over my hand and wrist.

"We have a tie!" Gary crowed.

I kept silent, feeling it was not my place to comment.

"No, I'm sure Ella came first with Stacy a close second," Vern said.

I nodded, in agreement, and heard the first of the women support Vernon's statement. "He's right ... I mean Vern's right," Margo said.

That seemed to settle matters, and I waited whatever would follow.

I felt Stacy's hand on my arm and turned to face her. "Oh, baby, you were wonderful. That was so fucking intense!" She pointed to my flaccid dick and said, "Want me to bring him back to life, sweetie?"

"Please do," I said, and without further adieu, her mouth descended upon my semi-hard cock and with several rapid sucks brought me back to full-size. While right next to us, Jack had stopped fingering Ella and was now going down on her and close to getting her off again.

"Is Gary your husband, Stacy?" I inquired as she released my member from her mouth and gently shook the excess saliva from it.