Sensualist Pt. 02 Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, he's just my friend. My boyfriend is out of town this week. But he knows about the party."

I recalled Kimmie telling me essentially the same thing shortly after we arrived.

"The only married couples are, Vern and Christine and Mark and Carol. Amber and Kimmie are unattached, or at least say they are. Ella and Jack are engaged and Dianne and Tripp are very good friends, as are Margo, Gary, Wesley and Monte."

"Are the married women unavailable for fucking?" I asked, eyeing Christine's lithe body and unbelievable tits from where she sat holding Monte's rather long dick.

"Yes, but only if they chose to be," Stacy said shyly. "You understand ... we're not whores. Umm, we like sex, and we have this propensity for squirting. What's happened is that over time we decided to reward the guys for getting us off so well by letting them fuck us, or blow them if that's what they want in return."

Stacy could see that I was attracted to Christine and left me to whisper in her ear. A moment or so later, she returned to ask me if I wanted Christine.

I whispered hoarsely, "Yes, please."

And it was a done deal--Stacy nodded her head and Christine came over and took Stacy's place.

"I hear that you're interested in me."

"I am. I'm very interested in you."

"I'm married you know."

"I know. Does your husband mind if we ...?"

She smiled impishly and said, "You'll have to ask him."

I wanted to swear out loud, but kept myself in check and slowly got to my feet and moved to where Vern was kneeling between Dianne's legs, eating her out.

I had never been in this awkward position before, nor had I thought about it, but nevertheless I squatted next to him and said quietly, "Umm, Vern, I don't want to interrupt you, so why not just listen?"

"I know what you want," he said without taking his face from Diane's pussy. "Go on, fuck her silly."

"Umm, thanks, Vern," I said and clapped him lightly on the shoulder, and with a big grin on my face, returned to Christine with an unmistakable swagger in my hips.

Sinking down next to her, we wrapped our arms around one another and kissed.

The room reeked of sex and we were just getting started.

Off to my left Amber, a striking light haired brunette lay on the couch, legs spayed obscenely while Kimmie went at her like a woman possessed.

Just a few feet in front of them, Monte had several pillows under Carol's ass as he fucked her missionary style.

"Oh God," I heard Margo moan from an armchair several feet away, "Use your teeth baby doll ... yesssss, make it hurt..." The 'baby doll she referred to was Mark, and he was chewing on her nipples with a ferocity that had to be seen to be believed.

A female voice just off to my right sobbed, "More, please," I glanced over and saw that it was Ella. "More," she panted "Please...?"

Looming over her with his cock fully embedded in her ass was Jack and he was hammering away at her in a way that told me they'd done this before.

"Well?" Christine giggled as I settled down alongside her.

I smiled at her and said, "He told me to fuck you silly."

"He always says that," she giggled again. Our mouths met and her tongue flashed into my mouth, meeting mine. As kisses go it was off the scale of any measuring device I know.

My hand slid down and closed on her chest and I felt that maddening firm softness of a woman's gravid tit, heavy and filled with sensual comfort. Her breasts were truly exquisite and I gazed down upon them with reverence. My cock lurched as my hand crept forward lightly grazing the flesh along the side of her breast.

"Nice ... very nice!" she purred, and then stuck her tongue in my ear.

My palm cupped the entirety of her left breast, fleshy and full, natural without enhancement. I gave it a soft squeeze and Christine hissed in pleasure.

"Do that again!" Her voice had gone hoarse with lust.

I did, this time making sure to dig my fingers in and knead the mound before rolling it around my palm and catching the nipple between thumb and forefinger.

"Oh, you're a darling!" she said throatily, and our mouths met again.

I alternated playing and teasing her breasts and nipples. It was pure delight for the two of us.

Off to my right I heard a female voice calling attention to us. "Look ... look at the lovebirds!"

I hoped Vern didn't take exception to our special interest in one another.

Apparently he didn't, for a quick glance in his direction found him fucking Diane from behind, while she was going down on Noreen whose legs were spayed over Diane's shoulders.

I kissed Christine again. Her mouth had the sweetest taste to it, one that I've never been able to duplicate with another woman, although most women's mouths are delectable, hers was other worldly different.

My tongue crept forward, testing, and brushed against her pouty lips, warm and wet, and she responded, kissing back with just the barest bit of tongue, gentle and investigative, only to pick up speed as she pushed her tongue into my mouth, swirling it around as it caressed my teeth. Her hands roamed over my back, her fingers light and airy as they went.

I was a little more aggressive than I'd intended to be; still, she didn't complain and actually responded with great favor. I took a handful of her blonde hair and tugged backward to expose her neck and throat then pulled back and moved lower, breaking off the rapidly escalating intensity of our tongue tango, to slaver over every inch of her vulnerable neck and collarbone, winning a series of subtle sighs in the process which continued until my lips reached the soft upper swell of her breasts.

"Oh," she gasped as my mouth slid down into the depths of her cleavage. "You ... you're really into this ..."

"You're a treasure, Christine. One doesn't find treasure all that often."

My words triggered a long "Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" I gave myself a mental pat on the back and let my fingers trail over her skin and glide up her arm feeling the goosebumps rising as a result. Then she trembled, and I knew what was coming.

I nibbled my way up the slope of her right breast, my nose depressing her pliant flesh, my hands light as feathers frittered over the skin of her arms, shoulders and sides. My lips reached her areole and after saturating the pebbled surface with my saliva I sucked the nipple into my mouth and swirled my tongue around the rapidly growing nub.

Christine's chest heaved as she labored to breathe as I began to slobber over her gorgeous breasts. She whimpered with surprised pleasure when my teeth worried the nipple and moaned loudly the moment I pulled my head back stretching the nipple out from the rest of her breast like a piece of silly putty.

"OH, GOD! OH, GOD!"

And then she was moving and shifting, rising to hover over me as she pushed down upon the middle of my chest; and when she slithered down my body and came to rest between my thighs with her knees and elbows on the floor, I understood what she wanted and what was coming, and my erection lurched and rose like a column from my crotch.

"Jesus ... would you look at Christine and whatshisname?" a female voice cawed from several feet away. I never knew who it was, nor did I care. I was leaving an impression on the others and hopefully it was a good one.

Christine took charge, setting her fingers to walking delicately first around my navel, and then to tracing the ridged pattern of my well muscled abdomen--a result of competitive swimming on a daily basis.

For me time seemed to slow and yet somehow speed up at the same time as her eyes studied my lower half and the long, hard, wet and throbbing pinnacle.

Christine's mouth opened slightly and her tongue flicked over her lips, an involuntary reaction to what lay before her.

My body jerked when I felt a cool stream of air swirl around the mushroom tip, and I lifted my head from the pillow on the floor to watch as her luscious mouth opened wide and absorbed my cock. I've always thrilled to this sight, no matter who the woman was--but this time was made more significant by the fact that it was the gorgeous Christine executing the move.

I heard a "Gluck--Gluck" sound--and then she swallowed me whole.

It was staggering, the accomplishment; Christine merely opened her mouth wide and the next moment her lips were nestled against the flesh of my groin, the engorged head lodged in her throat. She did not gag, she did not jerk, she betrayed no sign of difficulty at all, and my shaft was at last eight inches long and thicker than most.

Simply stated, the woman was a champion cock-sucker.

She murmured softly as she lifted her head to look at me, those brilliant blue eyes sparkling with amusement and mischief, churning with desire, and my fingers slipped down to trail through her golden bounty of hair and clutch at the back of her head, holding it steady as she worked.

She began slowly, bobbing her skilled mouth up and down, creating her own speed and rhythm, not using her hands at all to assist her. It was a tender sort of blowjob, very calm and measured, and extremely pleasurable. Glorious sensations pulsed up and down the length of my cock.

Up to that point in time I had considered Denise and Nikita equal in the artistry of fellatio. But then Christine turned up the volume and her fingers came into play, tickling my balls with the nails of her left hand as her right wrapped around the base of my shaft and stroked it gently, humming as she did so to cause such an exquisite set of vibrations pulsing through my shaft, even as her head maintained its bobbing motion, a deep up and down motion that worked her hot mouth in perfect concert with the pumping of her hand.

I was proud of my control, but the work she was doing took me swiftly to the brink, not surprising considering the way her tongue swirled around the crown of my penis, fingers stroking, nails tickling, mouth humming, and lips sucking, and I knew I would have to intercede before my testicles exploded.

"Christine ..." I said quietly, but firmly.

She lifted her mouth from my cock and wiped the spittle from her lips and chin, and smiled that glorious smile, blue eyes shimmering, as she crawled up my body to meet my lips once more. My hands skimmed down over her shoulders and slipped into the small of her back, then moved lower to clutch at the rounded cheeks of her bottom, kneading the firm flesh, relishing the sweet feel of such a well-sculpted rump.

Christine drew herself up to her knees then and I followed suit, and we opened our arms and embraced in that position, bodies upright and together, her luscious breasts again squished into my chest, her head and its bounty of blonde resting lightly on my shoulder. My fingers slipped down her back and over the flesh of her wonderful bottom, taking it gently into the palms of my hands.

"Did he cum?" A man's voice inquired.

"I don't know ..." his partner or a woman nearby answered.

"He did, I'm sure of it. After all Christine is so good ..."

That was Ella's voice.

I shut the voices out of my mind and concentrated on Christine for I'd felt her stiffen with sudden apprehension and knew she'd heard them too.

Was Vern going to interrupt us? He was her husband after all ..." The thought raced through my mind, but I smothered it with the realization that he had already given us his approval when he said: 'Go on, fuck her silly.'

But her body softened against mine and she tilted her head and brushed her lips along the lobe of my ear, and whispered softly with heated breath, "Kiss me, Donald!"

My apprehension vanished and the sexual side of me took over, for that was what Christine from me. I kissed her again, a long, hot, wet kiss that brought my blood to boil, and hers.

Her hand slipped between us and took hold of my cock, caressing it gently, squeezing and stroking, then dipped to cup my testicles, massaging the swollen sack with utmost care and tenderness. It felt good, I'll be the first to admit, but my cock had already been pleasured a significant amount and, besides, I figured the others would most like to watch me worshipping her.

"Lie back," I ordered, gently but with clear command, and so she obeyed, rolling to her back and closing her eyes, and waiting for me to have my way with her.

I wasted little time as my hands went to her creamy breasts, cupping them gently before trailing lower over the smooth plane of her stomach, my fingers danced across her flesh, and then lower sliding into the swath of blonde hairs just below her navel, holding there for only a moment, just long enough to build anticipation before crossing over the slick pink folds of her vagina.

Christine whimpered and her body tensed as my finger slithered inside her. There was another whimper that seemed to urge me to go faster and my finger pierced her labia, slipping smoothly between the puffy folds before retreating and rising to circle the swollen nub of her clitoris, once, twice, three times slowly, flicking at it with the flat of his thumb.

"Amber ... ohhhh, Amber lick me, lick me, lick meeee!"

Kimmie's voice easily identified. I was glad she was enjoying herself.

My head dropped to Christine's stomach and I peppered a series of feathery kisses across her skin, pretending that I was amber laving my tongue against Kimmie's lovely twat.

But Christine brought me back to the moment, telling me what she wanted from me by spreading her legs to the breaking point and providing me with access to all her vaginal parts.

It was, I have to admit, a breathtaking sight: the beautiful blonde goddess sprawled out before me, majestic and gloriously nude, and bathed in a strobe lighting that someone had turned on in the last minute or so, trembling beneath me as my fingers delved into her cunt which can be described as crafted with long thin lips of minimal bulge, pursed tightly together and nicely contained, the clitoris protected but accessible. It was not an image I'd ever hoped to have, yet there it was.

I dipped my head and without warning pressed my mouth firmly against her slick pink folds. Her hips bucked wildly, however, and it was a struggle to keep both my mouth on her clit, but her hands pulling fiercely at my hair kept my mind firmly on the task at hand.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned as she pushed down hard on my head, grinding my face deeply into her folds, nearly cutting off my flow of oxygen. Juice was pouring from her slit and I knew she must be spiraling swiftly out of control.

"Ohhhh!" she gasped, the cry breaking her lips as I moved to suckle her clit, wrapping my lips around it. "Oh yes . . . Ohhh yes . . . Ohhhh yes . . . Ohhhhh Yesssss!"

I kissed and sucked every inch of her slit, my lips skirted along her glistening folds, my tongue fluttered across her opening and her clitoris, and caused her to cum with a flourish as her juices flooded into my mouth and over my chin.

"OOOOOOHH!" she moaned and at the same time shoved her cunt against my face a second time.

"I wish that was me!" A woman called out, the envy dripping from her words.

"Jesus, he's good at that!" a man's voice groused, and I suspected it was her husband, Vern, but couldn't be sure.

Undaunted by his comment, and inspired by Christine's climax as well as the envious woman's comment, I pressed on and captured Christine's swollen labia between my teeth and nibbled away while my fingers dipped inside them and spread them apart, giving me even greater access. I changed course and assaulted her clitoris once more, using the flat of my tongue to drag slowly back and forth across it and eliciting another torrent of love juice from her that drenched my face and chest before pooling on the floor.

I waited for the flood to end then jammed three fingers easily into her hole and fingered her relentlessly until with a loud gasp, she came again.

"OH ... No—no more! I... I can't ..."

"C'mon, one more, c'mon, one more. It'll be huge, Chris ... huge!"

"You ... you think?"

"Oh, yes ... huge, Chris ... huge!"

"Go for it, Donnie, I want the big one!"

And so I set about to give her the huge orgasm I'd promised.

I renewed my fingering. Pumping them in and out, when we'd established a rhythm that found her matching my fingers thrusting, I let a goodly amount of saliva drip from my mouth to my free hand, especially the middle finger, then sent that digit into her anus.

In retrospect, I wonder if she knew it was coming; I was discreet about wetting the finger and moving it between the cheeks of her ass, but when it plunged into the wrinkled pucker of her anus to its second knuckle, she grunted and groaned in reaction to the invasion, but didn't appear at all surprised.

In my experience, most women shriek and ask what I'm doing; Christine didn't and that excited me all the more.

Her ass was scorchingly hot, clenching and sucking at my finger as I wriggled it inside her bowels, grinding out little circles even as my tongue wagged its way in and out of her sopping cunt.

Christine began closing in on her promised tumultuous orgasm. The fires raging between her legs began to spread, coursing out over the whole of her body, evidenced by the quaking of her legs and the violent trembling of her body, and then everything stopped and her body went rigidly still, eyes fluttering, and I knew she had come to the end of all things.

"Oh my god," she breathed, a strangled sort of sound, and then it began.

The whole of her body stiffened. Her anus clenched my finger so tightly that I couldn't have removed it had I wanted too. I stopped tonguing her and fingered her unmercilessly until the euphoria of her climax clobbered her, and her chest heaved and her limbs wobbled and her hips bucked and her breasts jiggled as the pleasure hammered home, striking with awesome fury, and she wailed at the top of her lungs.

"OHMYGOD--OHMYGOD--OHMYGOD!"

The sound rattled the walls, leaving the onlookers stunned and silent for a long moment.

I did what I thought necessary and lowered my saturated face back to the sodden morass between her legs and kept mouthing her through the remaining aftershocks.

Christine finished cumming and sagged back against a pillow, completely spent. Her breathing was fitful and ragged as she sucked in much needed air, and her orgasm slowly faded away.

In my subconscious I knew that her husband, Vern was watching and that required some degree of magnanimity. He had told me earlier 'to fuck her silly.' Well I had, but was it in good taste, orgy-wise to continue doing so?

It was Christine who decided matters all around. "If that cock of yours is still hard, please put it in me."

I shifted my weight slowly, carefully, as I positioned myself.

"Look!" Ella whispered in a hushed tone, "He's gonna ..."

"I know--I know!" Monte answered.

"Fucking awesome!" I heard Gary mutter.

Christine sensed my movement and looked at me questioningly. "You're really ...?"

"Only if you want me too," I said softly.

Christine nodded without hesitation.

I reached down and took her calves in hand and put them on my shoulders. Basically I had her at a right angle with her ass turned upward as I guided my cock to the swollen mouth of her vertical smile, gave a little push and stretched them around the mushroom head of my throbbing cock.

Being something of a showman, I paused, hovering at the point of entry while the others watched.

"Do me ... NOW!" Christine screamed.

My hands slipped under her ass, palms up, and cupped her firm cheeks to grant me better access and deeper penetration and drove my shaft into her with one long thrust.

"UGH!"

Christine's abundant breasts rose like mountains in upheaval as she took deep breath after deep breath.

Our eyes met. "Ready for a rough ride?" I asked.

"Wouldn't have it any other way. Destroy me, baby!" she whispered in my ear.