Sensualist Pt. 02 Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you finish I'm going to eat you to three orgasms. No ... how many times did your friend ... Bernice, get you off this afternoon?"

"Ohhh!" She didn't remember, but couldn't admit to it. "Umm, two I guess...."

Then she had a moment of clarity and asked, "What ... what are we doing, Donnie?"

I thought there was a tad more lust than regret in her words, and told her so. I added, out of decency that it wasn't her fault; at least I shared in any guilt for what we had done. I also showed her my erection, already hard and ready to go, and added: "It doesn't get this hard this fast for anyone but you, my dear sister!"

I stripped my clothes off as I talked, watching as Ashley spread her labia apart enabling me to see the beautiful pinkness inside her vagina. As I watched she began to finger herself.

I caressed her breasts as I looked on, totally enthralled with her actions as her fingers---three of them---plunged in and out of her velvety soft pussy.

A minute may have passed, maybe more, when I pushed her hand away from her cunt and sent two of my own fingers into her wetness. Ashley ground herself against them. I rubbed her fat, fleshy clit with my thumb. She squealed with delight and grabbed and squeezed my already rock hard cock.

I kissed her ear, felt her shiver, and then whispered the words that would start everything. "I'm going to make you cum like crazy."

"Yes," Ashley spat out, "Yes, yes, yes!" She stroked my cock faster and harder, and then rolled over on top of me. I grabbed onto her ass as she pressed her sopping pussy on my cock, trapping it between her body and mine. Then she rubbed herself up and down on my shaft, stimulating her clit, and bent down to kiss me hard.

"Christ that feels soooo fuckin' good!" Ashley croaked after breaking off the kiss.

She scootched up and fit me into her steaming pussy then sank down, embedding my cock completely inside her.

"AHHHHHH!" She moaned even before I started thrusting into her. Moments later we were fucking hard and fast, groaning and thrashing, grappling with each other with an intensity that surprised the hell out of me. What I mean is that each and every time I slammed into her, I felt like I was about to cum, and yet I didn't. And so the entire fuck was one in which I was feeling like this was the moment---only it wasn't.

But the pleasure was intensified as we rutted on---each thrust bringing us closer to the edge. It wasn't long before our bodies were pouring sweat, heaving as one, tearing the bed sheets apart and shaking the bed so hard that the headboard banged against the wall, forcing us to halt while I rearranged the bed so that it couldn't hit the wall again.

This time I mounted Ashley and humped away like a man possessed. Ashley was screaming, but had her hand stuffed in her mouth to quell the piercing sound. Soon she announced that she was cumming, and amazingly I fucked her through the whole thing without cumming myself.

I did it again a few minutes later. And then again not long after that. She went wild, her body weakening to the point of her being a ragdoll right before my eyes, flopping this way and that until I slapped her sharply across the face to bring her back.

I didn't understand what was happening to me. I knew I was possessed of great recuperative powers. However, this was decidedly different. I recalled a time or two after having cum, starting up again and lasting for an indeterminate period, bestowing several orgasms to my partner before I came myself. But this was non-stop, with Ashley repeatedly climaxing while I remained erect and not discharging once.

Ashley regained control of her limbs and I resumed fucking her---this time while I sat on the bed and hugged her to me on my lap. It took about ten minutes of steady humping, before I realized I was actually releasing my seed into my sister's cunt, and that caused her to reach her fourth or fifth climax of the evening.

My orgasm was so intense that I blacked out for a few seconds. Apparently, I held onto Ashley who pressed her mouth to mine to smother the screams she was unable to quell any other way as my pulsing torrents of sperm filled her cunny.

We remained like that for some time afterward. Ashley milked my cock long after it had taken my last drop. We held each other for the better part of an hour, feeling each other's breaths slowly turn back to normal, letting each other's bodies gradually soak up each other's sweat. French kissing for most of that time.

On shaky legs we showered and dressed, in the same clothing that we'd entered the bedroom. I had Ashley leave first, telling her to go down to the living room and watch some television. I would join her a few minutes later, and we would figure out how we would get together again later that night without attracting any undue attention.

________________________________________

We managed another fuck that night, but then I was finished, complexly drained. I offered to go down on her, but Ashley declined and told me to get a good night's sleep and we'd have more of each other the next afternoon.

She left me a few minutes later after some lingering kisses, and then I slept like a baby. In fact I overslept and woke up at 10:30, much later than usual.

Everyone had finished breakfast hours before. My Mother chided me for being a stayin, but really seemed delighted that I'd enjoyed a good night's sleep in my own bed.

The maid prepared some bacon and eggs, and along with four slices of toast and some juice and coffee I was ready to go, and asked Mother if she had anything or anywhere she had to be that day.

"Well, I had thought about doing some shopping, but Ashley has already taken care of it," she said with a smile. "She's really such a dear girl. Helps me in all sorts of ways. I'm going to miss her more than I did either you or Maureen when she goes off to college."

"Oh, Mother, that's months away!" I said, and immediately regretted it.

"Yes ... yes I know, but time is a funny thing. It really does fly, especially when you want it to slow down."

I couldn't contain myself and blurted out,

"You're going to beat it, Mom!"

The next thing I knew I was holding her in my arms and we were both crying.

"It ... it's a terrible thing this cancer," she said, with her lower lip trembling. "It's insidious, ravaging the tiniest cells in one's body like the carnivorous monster it is."

And so we talked, really talked, about her life, her ambitions and how she had achieved some and not quite managed others.

"Mostly I'm so proud at how you and the girls have turned out. I can go peacefully knowing that you'll all do well in this world of ours, despite your father and his ... she paused at this, and then ended with: nefarious ways.

"Promise me, Donald; promise me you'll never be like him."

"Mother ..." I said with a catch in my throat, "I am like him in some ways ... I have a way with women ... they seem attracted to me in many ways. I try my best to treat them with respect, but still I know I hurt some of them when I end things, or don't see them again."

"I know you all too well, Donald. I know you don't intend to hurt them. Women are strong, son, they don't like being mistreated, not one bit.

But they're looking for different types of relationships too, you know. Some are even looking for those one-night stands. Others just want to experiment with different men; especially the younger girls. Generally speaking, women don't look for a lifelong relationship---I mean husband---until they're in their mid-twenties."

"What about all the girls that get married at eighteen or nineteen?" I asked.

"It happens often enough, I grant you that, and many of those marriages last a lifetime. But just as many end in nasty divorces because one or the other decides their partner isn't the one they want to spend their life with."

I noted that my mother included women in her statement, and filed that away for one of my discussions with Nikita, who at that point in time I thought knew damn near everything.

The topic shifted to what was expected of me when mother grew too ill to guide the family as she had up to then.

"Don't let them keep me alive if I'm in severe pain, or unable to comprehend what's going on around me. Put me down as you would a family pet. I've put it in writing---it's in the safe deposit box.

Our attorney also has my instructions. He won't do it, but he has agreed to help you through any difficulties that may arise from your actions.

"Mother," I protested, "I understand how you feel, but I'm sure it won't come to this!"

She met my eyes with eyes of steel. "Promise me you'll follow my wishes, Donald."

And so I promised her I'd heed her wishes and that ended our conversation for the day.

________________________________________

I found myself alone with Ashley that afternoon, but we were unable to get physical in the house because there was just too much activity going on around us. Using my bedroom was out of the question for the same reason, and so we found ourselves sitting out by the pool where we could carry on a conversation without being overheard.

"Ashley I'd like to hear about how you got into your relationship with Bernice. That is if you don't mind confiding in me."

My sister brightened considerably at this and said, "I've been hoping I could tell you. It matters a great deal what you think of me, and I know that seeing us together must have opened the door to hundreds of questions."

I smiled at her and patted her calf. "No not hundreds of questions, Ashley, but several. For instance, how did you two start?"

"Umm, that's easy, but Bernie isn't the only one I'm involved with."

"Oh," I said, caught off-guard by her admission. Perhaps if you told me the whole story it would make sense to me."

"Mmmm, well Bernice and I had been having sex together for about two weeks---every day, sometimes two or three times a day.

Anyway, we had taken to watching some of the other girls in the locker room after P.E. A few of the other girls were somewhat uninhibited about showing off their bodies and we couldn't help but stare as they paraded around the shower and dressing areas. Bernie and I would compare notes on who we'd like to get it on with, you know?"

I nodded and she continued.

"Bernie and I had discussed the possibility of having a threesome. At first we thought we'd do it with a guy, but then common sense kicked in and we realized that the guy would be from school in all likelihood, and he would brag about it and our reputations would be ruined. We figured any threesome should be with another girl for a couple reasons, the first and most important being she would keep her mouth shut in order to protect herself.

"It became a matter of who we should approach and why we should approach her. We settled on Robin Connors. Why? Because, and this may sound silly, but we caught her staring at the other girls---including me---a little longer than necessary.

Bernice clued me in and I was able to confirm it the next time I came out of the shower. Her eyes were everywhere, or so it seemed. Plus she would drop her head if she thought someone might notice her staring inappropriately.

Add this to the fact that we both thought little Robin was a hottie. I mean, she's about my height, with a great tan and long, light brown hair. Her pussy was neatly trimmed and her boobs while on the small side, had nipples to die for. I mean they stuck out about half an inch when she left the shower and came into the air conditioned dressing area.

"Both Bernice and I couldn't wait to play with them---and boy did we when the time came!"

Ashley glanced at my crotch and noted the bulge in my shorts and giggled. "Would that be for me?"

"It would if only we could," I said poetically.

"Patience, my sear sister, patience; I'll bone you as soon as the opportunity presents itself."

"Can I take a peek at it, pretty please?"

"Hmmm," I thought it over and looked around. We were quite alone, but anyone in the house could look out the window and see us. I thought about it and decided that if I turned away from the house and Ashley made no sudden moves I could work it out at least partially through the leg of my shorts by pulling the material up.

"All right, I'll show it to you. But no squealing sounds. Look but don't gawk, understand?"

"Oh, yes. Oh, yes!"

I tugged at the material and sure enough the head of my dick crept into view.

"Ohhh, more, more! Please, just a little more!" Ashley pleaded.

Eventually I managed to get about half my dick out into the open.

"Can I touch it?"

"No! Someone might be looking out at us. We need to be careful."

"Okay," she moaned, obviously having planned on more than just a peek at my pecker.

And just like that she went on with her story.

"Just before Easter vacation we decided to ask Robin after drawing her interest in Bernie when she was in the shower after P.E.

"Bernie loved to flaunt herself and we knew Robin was a voyeur, so it seemed a sure thing, you know?"

"So what went wrong?" I asked.

"My part of the plan was to intercept her as she came from the shower and ask her if she'd read a book we were supposed to write a report on. I waited until Robin was putting her panties on and she told me she'd finished her paper the night before.

"I mumbled some excuse for wanting a chance to read her paper as Bernie walked out of the shower and laid a hand on Robin's shoulder. Robin jerked in surprise and dropped the bra she was about to put on over her delightful looking ta-ta's.

"Excuse me," Bernie said, interrupting us. "Robin, what's with you eyeing me constantly back there in the showers?"

"Robin's mouth dropped open as Bernie stood naked directly in front of her.

"Wha...what is... it?" she stuttered.

"Robin, were you watching me in the shower?"

"I loved Bernice's boldness. She rocked.

"Robin was at a loss for an answer. She had in fact, been studying Bernie's bod, and being obvious about it too.

"Was ... was I? Really? I wasn't aware of staring at ..."

Bernie slapped her across the face with her right boob.

"You like them so much I'll treat you to a short suck. Go one, Robin, take the nipple. Go on, it's there for you. Come on, have a little suck."

"No ... no, I wasn't ...." And although Robin backed away, we continued baiting her.

"We think you do want to try us, don't we Ashley?" Bernice teased gently.

"Yes, I think you want to have sex with us, Robin," I said chiming in. "I think you've been mulling it over for a while now. Well we think you're sexy too, and want you to join us for a threesome, or just one of us if that's what you prefer."

"We've been getting it on for a while now," I told her, then added, "and we'd like you to join us."

"But ... but" she sputtered, "I don't like girls!"

"As she uttered the words her actions betrayed them. For Bernie took her hand and placed it on her breast. Robin turned ashen but she didn't pull it back.

"I put my arms around both of them, drawing them together and Bernie murmured in Robin's ear, 'C'mon, Robin, you'll have soooo much fun!'

"We could tell she was wavering.

Bernie leaned in and stuck her tongue in Robin's ear. I fondled her left boob pinching and tugging on the sexy nipple. I heard Robin sigh as Bernie brought her mouth to Robin's lips. They kissed but it didn't last. Robin jumped back and protested: "No! I'm not like that ... leave me alone."

That said she put some distance between us, and with one eye on us finished dressing and left the locker room.

She hurriedly put on the rest of her clothes. I was about to broach the subject with her again, but Bernice touched my arm signaling me to leave it alone, and I did.

"I should have known that Bernie had another idea, of course she did, and as Robin was tying her sneakers, Bernie said off-handedly, "You know what? This place will be deserted by 4:30, that's an hour and ten minutes from now. Me and Ashley are gonna be here; we're gonna fuck one another on those tumbling mats over there.

She pointed at the mats on the floor across the room. Why not come by and watch us? You can join in if you want, or just get your rocks off watching us.

Robin finished tying her sneakers and left without another word.

"Think she'll show up?" I asked.

"I'm pretty sure she will," Bernice answered, but didn't qualify her reasons, only adding: "Wanna grab a burger and drink at Rafferty's?"

I did, and we left the school and made our way to the local burger palace, where we spent the next hour before hurrying back to the school's locker room.

At 4:25 Bernie and me walked hand-in-hand down the deserted hallways, our footsteps echoing off the walls of the deserted building until we reached the locker room. Without a word we moved a mat from the wall out about fifteen feet and after making certain the locker room door was ajar, Bernie's tongue was in my mouth as we sank slowly to the mat.

We spent the next five minutes or so Frenching and groping one another, with Bernie running a hand under my skirt and scooching into my panties and poking a finger into my wet hole when we both froze on hearing a sound from the hallway outside the locker room.

My heart started beating so fast I thought whoever it was could hear it. Could the custodian be looking for something? Had we tripped some alarm we didn't know about? Or ...."

Robin gently closed the door behind her. "Hi," she said, smiling shyly. Was it her? Could it really be her? My mouth wouldn't work. I couldn't answer. My stomach leapt, butterflies whirling in an excited swarm.

"Hey," Bernice chirped, "we are so happy you came."

"Mmmm, "I said hoping she couldn't see me pulling Bernie's hand out of my undies. "You, ummm, look really good, Robin."

"She really did look good. She must have used the time to go home and pick out a special outfit that would impress us. Not that the outfit mattered---it looked great, but just her showing up---well you know what I mean."

"Ummm, I ... I really don't know what to say ...." Robin said twisting a handkerchief with her hands. "I ... ummm, was afraid to admit that I am attracted to both of you. And ... umm, when you came right out with ... with that offer ... it took me completely by surprise and I guess I panicked."

"Do you want to join us?" Bernie asked coolly.

"Ummm, yes ... yes I do!" she replied somewhat anxiously.

I reached out and took her by the hand and drew her down on the mat beside us. Robin was trembling but her eyes were absolutely filled with lust. My pussy was literally dripping with thoughts of how I was going to enjoy her.

But Bernice got the first kiss. Their mouths were wide open and their tongues entwined in passion. I was fingering myself as the need for someone's mouth on me became nearly unbearable. Do you know that feeling, Donald?"

"Yes, I think I do, Ashley. In fact, I know I do."

Ashley nodded, apparently satisfied that I too knew what emotions she was going through at the time. I kissed her softly on the lips then nibbled at her lower lip and would have pursued the kiss had she not broken it off to continue her story.

"I watched while Bernie, still kissing Robin, grasped the bottom of Robin's shirt and pulled it up above her bra. I joined in then, lifting the bra and exposing her tits. Robin's nipples were fully erect and I immediately went at the left one licking and sucking like mad.

Robin's moans turned to groans. Her nipples must have been as sensitive as mine because every time I sucked she groaned a little louder. Bernice's hand was busy with Robin's right breast and I could hear their breathing getting more and more labored as the kissing continued.

I can't tell you how delighted I was when Robins hand tried to slip up my skirt, but after a few seconds she quit because I was kind of laying on that side and she couldn't reach her objective, you know?