Sensualist Pt. 02 Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway, I stood up and said, "Let's get these clothes off!" We all stood and the clothes went flying.

I choked down a little groan when I looked at her naked form standing next to me, and in one graceful motion, Robin hugged me tightly enough to convince me she really was happy to see me.

Then it was my turn to kiss Robin and I did. She was an even better kisser than Bernice! You must know how important kissing is to a girl, Donald," she said to me, and I nodded.

"Anyway, she was a great kisser, as good maybe even better than Bernie. Her nipples brushed up against mine and I moaned it felt so great. We rubbed our tits together during the kiss and my pussy was doing flip-flops. Bernice stepped up behind Robin and we sandwiched her with our boobs.

"By Robin's reaction, I knew Bernice had probably slipped her hand between the blonde's ass-cheeks and started fingering her from behind. I was already close to cumming from the nipple contact.

"Almost as if on cue, all three of us fell to the mat again. Bernice laid Robin on her back and got down between her legs.

Robin knew what was coming. I heard her say, "Oh, no...," and when Bernice's lips touched her pussy, she almost shrieked.

I got down over the top of her head on my knees and began kissing her upside down. She held my face with both hands and almost devoured my mouth. It was awesome, Donnie.

"I wasted no time and took hold of both her boobs and between Bernie and me Robin was grunting and moaning as if dying. I opened my eyes and glanced at Bernice. Her face was pressed against Robin's twat and I could tell she was licking the girl from ass to clit. Robin stiffened and I stopped kissing her so I could watch her cum; but kept tugging on her nipples.

"Oh ...oh, my god!" she cried. "OH ... MY GAWD!"

And went off.

It was a s if she'd exploded. Her hips lifted as high off the mat as they possibly could. Bernice had two fingers in her and her tongue was still going at the clit. With every contraction, Robin just kept saying, "Oh ... Oh ... Oh ...!"

It had to have been fourteen or fifteen times. Her eyes were streaming with tears as Bernice lowered her gently to the mat.

"Oh ... god, Oh ... god," she just kept repeating over and over.

Bernice and me were so pleased with ourselves that we high-fived. But we were far from finished with Robin.

We kissed one another while Robin recovered; I reached between Bernie's legs and couldn't believe how wet she was. I stuck one finger into her vagina and strummed her clit with my thumb. Bernice gasped sharply and I grabbed her head with my free hand and shoved it down to my tits. She took hold of the left one and yanked on the nipple while she sucked hard on the right one. This is what I loved about her ... well, one of the things ...."

"And Robin," I asked hoping I didn't interrupt the story by doing so.

"Robin? Oh, she was all over us, but I had to get Bernie off. I knew that, and I did. I fingered her to a pretty hot climax as she came all over my hand. Anyway, I left her shuddering on the mat and renewed kissing Robin.

Then Robin whispered in my ear, "Can I ... you know ... lick your pussy?"

I was spreading my legs for her when Bernie chimed in with: "I have an idea. Why don't you lay down, Robin. Now you get on top of her, Ash."

"We were moving into position before we knew what was going to happen. We were that eager to fuck.

I mean, Bernie could have introduced a donkey at that moment and we would have gone along with it."

"Really?" I said, "I mean a donkey? What do you know about donkeys?"

"Mexican women fuck them down in Tijuana. I read about it in a romance novel," she replied with a serious expression on her face.

"But Ashley, their dongs are huge! Two or three times the size of mine."

"I took yours, didn't I?"

"Well yes, but ...."

"No buts. I got it in there and I don't recall screaming."

"You did scream as I recall," I said with a smile.

"Mmmm, so I did. But not from pain ... it was ...."

"I know what it was ... and it almost got us caught. So back to Robin and you. What happened then?"

"Bernie wanted to watch us sixty-nine one another. I was all for it and put my puss just where little Robin could have at it. A moment later robin's tongue licked a pussy for the first time and I damn near swooned it was so delightful.

Maybe it was because I was so turned on, or just maybe the girl had a very talented tongue.

"I was on the verge of cumming from the first two licks, but held off by concentrating on her clit. But then Bernie crawled up behind Robin and started rimming her asshole and the sight of it was just too much for me and I exploded.

Robin followed shortly thereafter and allowing a minute or two for recovery, she rolled off me looking very pleased with herself. Bernie on the other hand was still very active—leaning over the top of my head even before my contractions ended and sucking my right nipple while pinching the left.

Ohhh boy ... did she know what she was doing or what? I went off again, convulsing over and over until it gradually came to a halt. Utter pleasure!

It occurred to me that Bernie had yet to have her day or moment of pleasure, but knowing Bernie as I did, it wasn't too far off.

"Robin," she cooed seductively, "want to try something else?"

"Oh sure," Robin replied anxiously. "Didn't I do it right?"

I chimed in then, telling her she'd done just fine and I'd let her do me any time.

Robin actually preened at my words.

Bernie continued as if I hadn't said a word. "What I wanna do is have us kiss pussies."

"Oh, Donnie ... I have to tell you ... this was Bernie's favorite thing ... you know, getting in the scissors position and rub clits together. She was multi-orgasmic in this position and I could hear it in her voice that she needed to get off and figured this was the way to do it multiple times.

"Kiss pussies? What's that?" Robin asked eagerly.

Bernie was ready for that question. "I'll show you; lay back and prop yourself up on your elbows."

Robin wanted to please and did as instructed. Then Bernie positioned herself.

I knelt down over their crotches to get a good view. When Robin realized what was going to happen her eyes got really wide and as Bernice slowly slid her pussy into hers Robin began her litany of 'Oh, Gawd's again.

"Oh you like it huh?" Bernice crowed.

"Yeah ... fuck yeah!" Robin cooed.

"Well, baby I'm gonna fuck you soooo good!"

Soon they were both beside themselves, so wild. Bernice would bang their pussies together once or twice and then grind into Robin.

"OH GAWD ... FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEEE!"

"I helped them along by grabbing Robin's boob with my right hand and Bernice's with my left, pulling and tugging on their nipples.

"OHHHH ... I'M GONNA CUM! OHHHH I'M REALLY GONNA CUM! OHHH ... Here I ...!"

Bernie helped things along cooing, "Go off, baby, go ahead ... I'm almost there, too."

"I knew she was because Bernice's eyes were rolling into the back of her head. Yet she had the presence to grab Robin's thighs and push into her even more.

Robin went off then; she shrieked one last time then pitched violently to the side releasing a torrent of built up tension. It was all too much for Bernice. Robin's strident bleating must have triggered hers as well, because she stiffened for several seconds and then a wave of massive contractions slammed into her too.

After that we kissed a lot and fingered some and everyone had at least another decent cum out of it.

We swore Robin to secrecy, as if she can possible kept her mouth shut about having so many orgasms in the school locker room. I know she'll tell someone. Best case we add another lezzie to our little club. Worst case? Our reputations are ruined, but I doubt any exposure would go that far.

"So, brother dear, what do you think now?"

"Tomorrow's my last day with you before I go back to school. Would you like to introduce me to Bernice?"

"You mean a threesome?"

"Yes I do."

"Take your penis out while I make the call."

I saw no reason not to oblige her and did so.

Seconds later she had Bernice on the other end of the line with the speaker activated.

"Bernie, you'll never guess what I'm doing."

"So tell me ... what is it that you're doing?"

"I'm giving my brother a blowjob."

"No!"

"Mmmm, I am ... listen." She took the head of my dick in her mouth and immediately began making exaggerated slurping sounds.

"Mmmm, so what do you think, Bernie?"

"I think you're full of shit. I think you're just busting my chops."

"No—no, listen!" Once again she began sucking me off, but Bernie wasn't buying.

"Damn it, Bernie what's it gonna take to get you to believe I'm blowing him?"

"Put him on the line."

I needed no further encouragement and leaned into the phone. "Hello Bernie. May I call you Bernie?"

"Yeah ...." The voice on the other end replied, sounding as if she'd gone into shock.

"Ashley was going to ask you if you'd be interested ...."

"Interested? Interested in what?"

"But she can't you see ... because my dick is crammed into her mouth and all she can make is these stupid gagging sounds."

I fed my cock into Ashley's mouth and she obliged by making said gagging sounds.

"Jesus Christ!" Bernie swore into the phone.

"So I'll have to tell you what she was gonna ask you, okay?"

"Yeah, okay ...."

"She wants to know if you'd be interested in a three-way in about an hour or so."

"A three-way?"

"Right, you, Ashley and me. I'm sure you've heard a lot about me. Most of which is probably true. So what do you say?"

Ashley took me from her mouth and yelled into the phone: "Say yes, Bernie. You won't regret it!"

"Yes ... yes... yes! I'm game, but where?"

"Anyone home at your house for the next couple hours?" I asked.

"Fuck ... how did you know?"

"A little bird told me. We be there in twenty minutes or less."

"Try to make it less. I'm so wet right now I'm afraid there'll be a flood."