Sensuality Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Its on the house, there's always plenty of coffee here." She led me over to a cubicle and settled me in the black upholstered chair. "This is very functional, tilts all ways and things like that, but you'll enjoy the massage... here." she placed a control box in my hand. I glanced at it then tentatively moved two of the knobs.

"That's beautiful," I exclaimed as it gently moved around my aching shoulders, "oh, and my calves too."

"Make the most of it," Monica murmured in my ear, "we've lots to do. You'll feel a different woman when you leave here."

As the other hairdresser shampooed my long blonde tresses I picked up the theme of the soft soothing background music, barely perceptive to the average ear, it was almost subliminal.

'The rhythm of life is a powerful beat... tingle in your fingers... a tingle in your feet... rhythm in your bedroom...'

Already I was tingling, from the spa, from the massage and from the feeling of my long hair being touched, soaped and rinsed... and I drifted off . . .

* * * *

Jared and Monica Check Mary Over

"Can you slide her shift up?" Jared asked. "Look at those beautiful tits, what a waste... Monica spread the chair legs."

Monica watched as he measured the nipples and curvature of the breast.

"I wonder how sensitive she really is," she asked.

"Hmm, let's see. I'll just fit this suction electrode for a moment. We mustn't do too much. Simon doesn't want these three spoiled until he can go for the big one." The nipple in its prison elongated. As he slowly turned up the stimulation the readings on the pulse and respiration monitor increased as a result. "Mmm. quite sensitive for a stuck up broad."

"Jared," Monica said quietly, "there's often a reason behind that."

"Mmm. Well let's check out the tunnels. Lovely lips and what a cherry you've got my darling." Jared fitted the speculum together and noted down the diameter of the vagina. "That's not at full stretch, but I guess she hasn't been ridden for a while."

"Come on Jared, at my guess you've got five minutes." Monica said worriedly."

"Right, another squirt of Joy, let's see, anal diameter four, not bad, but she'll get bigger. Now do you think a 20mg Arousal?"

"That should be enough. We don't want her to get too horny too quickly."

The tiny blue capsule was soon inserted to the top of the vagina and Mary returned to her supine state, the primrose shift carefully set back in place.

* * * *

Mary's Story

. . . I seemed to come back from a dream world, the motion of the chair and delicate touch of the hairdresser's fingers as she massaged my scalp was so soothing.

"You had a nice little nap there Mary, feel better for it?'

"Mmm I feel ready to face the world now." I did, and at the back of my mind was the niggling feeling that I should get myself and my body ready to face a man, whoever he might be.

"Well. Let's see what kind of face the world might see. Have a look at these different sets. Lee-Anne can do whichever you'd prefer, meanwhile I'll get on with your manicure."

I glanced at the coiffure designs Lee-Anne showed me and eventually decided on a tousled look. "You're sure Mary," she asked in surprise.

"To hell with it! You two have convinced me. It's high time for a new 'me'."

Along with the coiffure I chose a delicate pink for the nails. Already I was starting to feel a new woman, or was the 'old woman', the vibrant twenty-three year old I'd locked away for so long, coming back?

"We're finished, now," Monica directed, "go and pick up your new underwear, and I'll see you in a minute or two. Oh, don't forget to take the shift home, it's yours, a souvenir of your first visit."

I slipped out of the shift and put it in my bag along with my old underwear then slipped my arms through the straps of the bra and fastened the front clasp. Would I ever have a man to open my bra and set my breasts swinging free again?

"Oh Monica," I chuckled as I picked up the spidery crotch-less briefs. "Do you think I'd be caught wearing those? Then the thought of being 'caught', a man sliding his hand up my thigh and finding no barrier to his further explorations... I shuddered at a long forgotten pleasure.

"Come and sit down." Monica beckoned me into the secluded nook in the lounge. "You're not married Mary?"

"No, but do I have a teenage daughter, the net result of what you might call a non-marriage... he left me holding the baby."

"No other men? At, what is it, you're about forty, you're still in your prime, or don't you feel that?"

"I've become an old maid early on. Shut them away. I hear it bruited about 'that stuck up broad', but I've forgotten how to dance around them like I used to."

"A stuck up broad!"

This was only the second time Monica had met Mary Johnson and despite Simon's derisive label it didn't appear to me, on the surface at least, that Mary fitted the picture...

Monica pondered, left holding the baby twenty three or twenty four, a gynaecologist -- they had to relate to people. Maybe it was the influence of the other two with whom she spent most of her free time?

"Mary, how would you feel if a man danced into your life when you walked out that door?"

"Oh come on Monica! You're not telling me that's another Valued Customer service you provide here."

"No, certainly not, but maybe its time that you did another 'take' on life. Do you only see what you must see every day as a mechanical process, part of the old creation machine? How long is it since you pleasured yourself?"

I giggled. "I'm not even sure my fingers would even know where to find my hot spot any more."

Monica shook her head. "And you a doctor Mary Johnson! What say you teach your fingers where it is and find it again, tonight?"

"Oh for goodness sakes... what is this! Dorothy Dix Monica, what paper publishes your column?"

"No Mary. This is woman to woman, seeing a fellow human being missing out on what her body was made for, sex and sensuality. Maybe if you find the sensuality again you'll find a good man Mary."

Monica got up from the chair where she sat close to me and walked to a shelf fixture. "Tell me, what's your colour? Red, blue, green, mauve, pink?"

"Pink. I used to be very womanly."

"Here then, with the compliments of UniSexSensuality. Our Executive Fun Pack. For someone of your age and professional experience I don't think I need to explain any of it. Have fun Mary, you're a lovely lady."

* * * *

I walked around to the car park and sat down in my car. Seven thirty. I'd enjoyed over two hours of pampering and, yes, it was pleasure too. The coffee! Even that was well worth coming back for.

Somehow my world seemed different, the traffic didn't seem as horrendous, I was singing to myself as I drove along to my town house...

'The rhythm of life is a powerful beat... tingle, tingle...' and I still felt the tingles in various places... that gentle teasing of my clit in the spa...

My daughter was sitting, well reclining, on the lounge with her boy friend in a moderately tight clinch. He had his hand up under her jumper, 'probably tweaking her tit' I said to myself. He jumped up guiltily as he saw me come in.

"Brian, it's alright, I'm not going to ban you, but I've told you two the rules before. If you respect Sally you'll abide by them. One day you can both discover what your bodies were meant for together."

"And here endeth the lesson" Sally intoned in a churchy tone.

I bent and kissed her. "I love you my little chicken, then whispered, "one day you'll find a randy rooster."

She giggled. "Oh mum, go to bed."

"I am." I countered, "and, I'm going to have fun too."

As I turned the corner to the bedroom I heard Brian whisper to Sally, 'I wonder what she meant, having fun. She's got no one with her!'

* * * *

I looked at myself approvingly as I stood in front of the mirror.

A flick of the front clasp of the bra and my breasts swung free. I was proud of those double-D's. Forty years on, and no sag. A nice handful, or two handfuls for a man to play with... A man! I cupped them in my hands lifting them high, and closed my eyes, thinking back to that wonderful man I would have married... if that other sod hadn't come along!

With a shake of my head I glanced at the two rosy protrusions, peaking now as I circled them with my fingers then I noticed my blonde curly bush peeping out between the split in of the briefs.

"Oh Monica, I guess you have lots of fun, but why shouldn't I?"

"Now what do we have in here?" I opened the Executive Fun Pack and stood amazed at its contents. A pair of nipple clamps, two vibrators, two dozen condoms in assorted colours and designs. Ah, and one of these. I'd seen them advertised occasionally in somewhat risqué women's magazines - an electrified clit tingler with different pads and connecting leads.

My arousal was climbing to a level I'd hardly known before and I wondered why... 'Mary Johnson,' I said to myself, 'tonight is party time for you!'

Swiftly I padded to the bathroom and with a fresh razor shaved down my pussy lips leaving a just tiny bush on my mons. That would give the sticky pads a good contact area. The large vanity mirror on my dressing table could be tilted, and I positioned it so that I could observe my vulva in all its glory for this evening's exercise.

'The rhythm of life... a powerful beat... rhythm in your bedroom...'

The gentle impulses were drifting up and down my pussy lips in a kind of rhythm. I could see my clit enlarging, its hood pushed back as it expanded, glowing a rosy red. "Oh, Monica, Monica!"

I picked up the vibrator with its clit tickler. Already my juices were flowing, something that had not happened for such a long time. The tip of the vibrator nuzzled between my lips, spreading them, then I pushed it hard inside until the tickler made contact with my aching clit. The feeling was wonderful.

Had I been dreaming? Or had I been penetrated earlier this evening? No matter, whatever had happened to me since I walked into UniSexSensuality, it had made a new woman of Mary Johnson.

I wondered if I could hold off any longer without climaxing, wondered if I would scream as I used to do? My daughter would be frightened, and probably horrified, and if she found me like this . . .

I grabbed hold of a pillow with my free hand and turned the vibrator up another notch with the other. My labia demanded more and more, so I flicked the tingler round to 10... then it happened.

As the first cry broke from me I frantically pushed the pillow up to my mouth muffling my screams and moans of pleasure. I felt the gush of fluid between my legs... never before had I squirted...

"Ohhhh ohhhh JOYYYYY!"

. . . It took me quite some time to come back to earth. It was eight thirty. I knew that as soon as Brian left Sally would come in to give me an edited 'run down' of her day so I got up to change the bed sheet.

As I packed away the toys I noticed a small something where my gush of fluid had hit the bed... shiny blue, part of a tiny gel capsule. Intrigued by it I took the small magnifier out of my vanity kit.

It was definitely part of a capsule with some greeny blue particles remaining inside it. Was there some writing on the perimeter? 'Arou 2'. I wasn't worried, but with a delicious sense of making a new discovery I took a specimen container from my ever ready medical kit beside the bed. Tomorrow... then Sally knocked on my bedroom door.

I listened as she poured out her heart. Sixteen, what wasn't I doing at sixteen? At twenty three I'd succumbed to the pressured demands of Des and opened my legs to him. That had been the last time I saw him. Harold would have made 'an honest woman of me' despite my little fling and pregnancy.

"Brian wanted to get his hand into my pants mum, and I was starting to feel really funny... I didn't let him though."

"Sally, you did the right thing. He was probably getting sexually excited too, randy. Did he feel hard down there?"

"H-he wanted me to touch him, but I wouldn't."

I nodded encouragingly at my teenage daughter. "I'm glad you felt you could tell me about this chicken, come here," she snuggled down beside me. "It's a bit late and I feel rather tired now, but in the morning we'll go down to Macdonald's for breakfast together. I think it's important you learn about protection."

"And YOU can tell me what you meant about 'having fun'!"

I kissed her and she went off happily to bed. Tomorrow was going to be an interesting day.

----------------------------------------

In the next chapter Mary runs into an old friend, shares her discovery and discovers an old love.

Monica is gob smacked as she realizes that someone knows what is going on at UniSexSensuality and about Simon Hetherington's involvement and plans.

12