All Comments on 'Sensuelles Ch. 03'

by blondsubles

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ok

this is the reason I would never be a submissive, I would not want anyone to tell me what I can put on and how to act, this just goes to show that there is no respect between these two

mjar65mjar65about 7 years ago
really?

Well anon - since you have no interest in submission as a sexual mode, why do you think you are qualified to discuss who does or does not respect one another. Maybe find another category?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank You

First of all, Anon, their kind of Dominant/submissive has been developed over time, where trust and probably loyalty was built. I've never heard of any D/s relationship starting out this intense this quickly, at least not if it was an emotional based relationship. She did it because she loved her lover, and they are both good for each other. And if you are against the nature of submissive relationships, why are you reading this story if it is widely out of your preferred genra.

Blonde, another wonderful edition to this story, it is definitely one of my favorite series that you have, this, bubble, and some more. But I love this addition.

Thanks a million! OoOoOoOoOo

SubmissiveGirl690SubmissiveGirl690about 7 years ago

Do not comment on things you know nothing about it. This is beyond beautiful and amazing and the trust in this type of relationship is unlike anything you will ever get to experience in your short life so shut up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I wonder

Where do you draw the line on 'beautiful' relationship and outright domineering emotional abuse? If we take it as a given that the CDC reports accurate data, close to half of all lesbians have been abused within their relationships. Maybe the romanticized idealism espoused here is misplaced?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Tolerance?

I am intrigued by the string of comments here. In our society 'tolerance' is the bylaw. We must accept and celebrate each person's individual point of view. Yet if someone has a question about whether this is an abusive relationship, the ones who desire the most tolerance for themselves seem quite unwilling to give the same tolerance to those who have questions about this lifestyle. Where is the tolerance for discussion and differing points of view? Can we not have a civil discussion where one has freedom to ask questions? Where is the tolerance here?

CliterateDykeCliterateDykealmost 7 years ago

You have mistepresented the CDC on abusoveness in Lesbian relationships. The percentage is not 50%. The real facts are not collected by the CDC since they ate the Center for Disease Control. The actual facts according to all investigation by criminal agencirs is that the majority of abuse is among syraigh couples. Yes, there is abuse in gay relayionships but not anywhere near the figire you wtongly stated.

ErinzeasyErinzeasyover 4 years ago
Our favorite genre by far

we had already read this "submission" but wanted you to know how very much we enjoyed it and hope you will "submit" more lesbian erotica on this theme. Thank you. Mstrs K. and e

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondsubles@blondsubles
Happily married to my Mistress/wife. I write mainly lesbian stories but I am trying to branch out some. I love to write scenes, not full length stories as I feel they are more intimate. I do sometimes take requests. If you have a lesbian fantasy, email me. :) Update: 7/30/1...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sensuelles Ch. 02 Previous Part
Sensuelles Series Info