All Comments on 'Sentient 03'

by Magicwrtr

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604almost 9 years ago
Thank you...

I thoroughly enjoyed reading each of the 3 chapters that made up this remarkable story. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Keep up the great work

Loved the story. Maybe you can do a continuation in the future. Lots of potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
awesome story

Honestly I think your writing style could use a little polishing, but the stories you tell are awesome. I'm a total sci-fi nut so artificial intelligence, spaceships, and aliens are like crack to me.

PentafelixPentafelixalmost 9 years ago
Better and better

Your stories just keep getting better! Thanks so much for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
fantastic

The sex scenes actually slowed down the story for me. The scientific parts, and the overall tale, were far more interesting, I thought.

The writing could have used a bit more polish as I didn't really get a sense of size, depth to the characters. The fight scenes, for example, were almost boring in their 'info dump' descriptions. Of course, there couldn't be much going on considering that all the ships were automated and there wasn't any real danger to the characters.

Overall, two thumbs up. Very much looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.

kagenestikagenestialmost 9 years ago
awsome

This story is a great addition to your library and stands proudly amongst your other work. I did notice a few errors but for the majority your chapters were error free. I think you do group scenes better than one on one for the most part but maybe that just me. You never said in the end if any children were the product of aide and Olivia. I assume aide could have made nanomites which contained her simulated dna and impregnated an egg just like sperms would. Because I think she n Olivia would be good mothers.

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 9 years ago
Another grand tale thoroughly enjoyed

5 *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

This is an amazing story. I usually don't like sci-fi but this is one of the very few exceptions.

I think you should try experimenting with new genre like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love it

This was a great story very well written thank you for sharing it.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 9 years ago
I'm sorry to nitpick

But isn't Titan a moon of Saturn? xDD

Though by 'current' times I'd hope they had another station on a Jupturian moon as well. I'd ideally want 5 stations for every 3 volume of vessels they'd be enforcing. Just in case.

Epic-sauce story. Love the concise and easy complete format. Lovely to have year long stories to read, but sometimes a quicker compact (though by no means short) story to read too.

ShayanielShayanielalmost 9 years ago
Great!

Profoundly loved your story!

I enjoyed the mixture of sweetness, politics, sex and science(fiction),

just like the fantastic stories of hammingbyrd7 (don't know them? Go find them!)

love

-Shaya

sithonsithonover 8 years ago
5 stars great scifi story.

Easily as good as Bio Of A Space Tyrant by Piers Anthony.

A well thought out story. I kind of like that Aide was the protagonist of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great overall

Overall, a great series. Especially in how it didn't devolve into an orgy, like a lot of these space opera type stories tend to. Yet the math is wrong in many places (50 Alion per ship x 10,000 ships doesn't equal 50,000 Alion) as well as some other technical errors (stars don't come in "light" and "dark" blue, they are categorized by size/mass, more massive = hotter = higher up the spectrum. Small blue and supermassive blue would have been more correct). Get yourself a science-y editor, and your next submission in this category will be absolutely sublime.

HerLittleGuyHerLittleGuyover 8 years ago
More like this please

This was an incredibly good read. I'll be recommending this to others in my circle. If you feel inclined to write more like this, you have a ready and eager audience here!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
more!

I love stories like this, small group of humans getting to control and "uplift" humanity. It's amazing, yet I can never seem to find anything like it. Any good book/erotica/anything recommendations from people on similar stories?

bitbucket1bitbucket1over 7 years ago
Thanks

Great story. Hope you do some more sci-fi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Absolutely wonderful story.

All three episodes were just great. Y'all need to write more Sci-Fi. Well Done!!!

drseaknightdrseaknightalmost 7 years ago
Wonderfully told, well thought out.

I completely enjoyed your storytelling abilities. With the multiple plot lines and characters, I was never confused or lost. The way you wove the story together like a tapestry was truly masterful, I also enjoyed the way that you wrapped up the conflicts by placing the responsibility back on the originators. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Outstanding

Best reading so far keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent series

I will have to disagree with one of the commenters that the amount of sex in this story is much less than in some of your other stories. Not too much or too little. It is Literotica so the readers should expect some. Except for a couple of minor issues (spelling and such) your writing is excellent. Please keep these stories coming. I have pretty much enjoyed everything.

ShortsircutShortsircutover 4 years ago
Just amazing

Your writing abilities are quite wonderful, not only have you created a wonderful piece of erotica, but a very well written Sci-Fi story as well. Thank you and keep up the great work!

raven_nomadraven_nomadalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely love this one, another great story. Looking forward to seeing more stories in the future.

striker24striker24almost 3 years ago

Amazing writer and storyteller! Thank-you!

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 years ago

My second time around reading this story, just as good going through it again! 5⭐️

PtiuDracePtiuDracealmost 2 years ago

Another amazing story from Magic.

I read it a third time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect.

But I’d absolutely read more.

E2010E2010over 1 year ago

Just completed reading it a second time. Confirmed and endorsed as a fine and pleasurable piece of science fiction.

It would be great to see how othe stories would evolve from the general plot.

Thank you for writing and sharing with us!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It was very good story that'd all the actors a sci-fi reader enjoys.a very satisfying read.

NovaMNovaM10 months ago

🎩🎓👒 Greetings. I say: Hats off for Magicwrtr. Superb storytelling, you gave us a grand vista of everyday life in our corner of the galaxy. 🌌🚀

I loved it. Am going to check out the rest of your work, looking for more gems like this enjoyable read. 🛸🛰🪐

Thank you 🌺🙏

Don_TheranthropDon_Theranthrop6 months ago

Would love to see some more

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"Aide had no idea that the Alion had stealth technology." "Aide took a small shuttle to the hospital. "Don't worry, she said, it has stealth capability". Oops? Also, "Trillions on earth would die". IIRC the population of earth is around 7 billion. Other than those two small things, the story was thoroughly enjoyable. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous