Sentient Sperm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff asked who was at the door, and May replied that it was nothing with a gleam in her eyes and a finger on her lips towards Bethany, who blushed and smiled understandingly. The two snuck back to the kitchen.

"Hello, Bethany. I take it you understand your role here?" May asked the young girl.

Bethany actually curtsied. "Yes, Mrs. Adamson. My role is to serve Master Adamson and Mistress Adamson in any way I can." The newly made maid replied.

"Does that include physically? Sex however he or I would want it?" May pressed. Bethany both blushed and looked aroused as she replied that she would serve them however they would want. May asked about her family and friends and was pleased to discover that Bethany had already started her own culture of the memory materials and it just needed some of the original culture to activate it. The Sperm were so smart and thorough.

"Your job will be to serve Him during supper, then to have sex with Him afterwards. I have been having sex with Him since your visit yesterday, but we have been careful to make sure He retained most of His Sperm, so He should have a good load for you. This will be so much fun!" May was enthusiastic, and Bethany looked happy.

"Dinner is ready, honey." May said, escorting Jeff to the nicely set table. She sat Him then sat at the other end and smiled.

"Ah... this is lovely, but where is the food?" Jeff asked, a bit puzzled. May told Him to ring the small bell at his place setting. Jeff had not noticed the silver bell, but gave it a gentle tinkle.

A beautiful young blonde in a revealing maid's costume brought out some salad plates and set one in front of each person and retreated to the kitchen without a word. Jeff's mouth was wide open.

"Wha... Who was THAT? It looked like... Bethany?" Jeff wondered.

"Why of course it was, dear. Your Sperm and I want You to be happy and we know how You have looked at Bethany all these years. She was the perfect person for this. Thanks to the Sperm and memory potion, we can give Bethany a new life, free from her unfortunate history and still maintain her friendship with Amber."

Bethany came out to clear the salad plates and served a bowl of fragrant soup to her owners. "Hold on a second, Bethany. I'd like to talk to you if I could." She stopped and curtsied. "What is your role around here?" He asked.

"Sir, I am the maid and servant to You and Mistress Adamson." She replied with a slight flush.

"What do you do?" He asked, then added "and how long has it been your role?"

"I've been your servant for... a few hours? A year? I guess I am not really sure off-hand. Does it matter? Shall I look it up for You?" She replied, quizzically.

"That's OK. How do you like it here?" He asked.

Bethany's face lit up. "I LOVE it here, Master! Thank You so much for rescuing me!" Jeff thanked her and dismissed her for now. May smiled like the cat that ate the canary as she delicately sipped her soup.

The rest of dinner went well, other than the fact that Bethany started to bend over more and more to present Jeff with her pert little breasts or her tight butt. After dinner, May excused herself to make sure Bethany was OK as Jeff retired to the living room to watch a movie. He barely had time to notice that the movie was a recent adult flick featuring plenty of female-on-female action. In an early scene, the younger actress is eating out the older one on the kitchen table.

Jeff heard noises in the kitchen and discovered May and Bethany reenacting the scene in front of him. When the scene on the TV shifted to a living room, the women likewise shifted. They were not exactly in sync with the movie, but two hot women on screen and two hot women in real life was plenty entertaining and Jeff settled back to watch.

May was sprawled in a lounge chair as Bethany was on her knees worshipping May's perfect little pussy. Bethany was apparently doing a good job as May was wiggling and squirming all over the chair. May was pulling on her breasts, working her nipples and rubbing her clit-trying to touch her entire body all at once.

Bethany began to murmur about how hot she was as her own hands were in her groin as she tried to keep her face planted tight on May. May cried out as an orgasm swept over her and Bethany moaned into her pussy, making May cry out some more and wag her delightful bottom in the air. Jeff could see how slick and shiny it was.

Jeff had stripped (something he had not done by himself lately) and was lazily jacking himself off when May cast a look at him. "Honey, look at poor Bethany. Her poor little cunny is so empty. Could you please help her out?"

The chance to do something he had fantasized about for so long propelled him out of the chair. He rubbed Bethany's baby-soft back and buttocks, and slid his finger slowly on her quim and butt crack, making her shiver. He reached around and stroked her taut stomach and breasts as she rubbed her ass against his manhood. He began to kiss her neck and shoulders as he took his cock and rubbed it along her delicate lower lips, lubricating the head nicely.

He wrapped his arm around her tiny waist and positioned his meat at the right angle, and PUSHED it in, ripping through her hymen in one smooth motion. She yelped, then began to moan as she got used to the sensations of His incredible Cock resting deep inside of her. She had fading memories of having had sex before, but it never felt like this. Every vein on His perfect Penis was designed to bring her pleasure, even motion, every beat of His heart ripped through her in waves of sheer joy.

On the other hand, her tiny velvet pussy felt wonderful to Jeff as well. He marveled at how different it felt than May's. As he pulled back, he could feel her cunt trying to hold him in. As he thrust in, he felt it welcome him with slick, tight, heat.

May was stroking him, Bethany was moaning and giving him looks that would arouse a statue as his all of his senses were over-stimulated. He gave a growl and unloaded a killer load of powerful sperm deep inside of the young girl. She shuddered and was moaning 'thank you' over and over as she passed out. May eased her to the floor and kissed her lover and Master. "Thank you, Master, for giving Bethany what she needed."

Jeff and May messed around a bit, but for some reason, Jeff was wiped after the huge load he shot and they went to bed after tucking a blanket around the sleeping girl.

-7-

Bethy woke early Sunday morning and blinked in surprise. She was in an unfamiliar chair, nude, and feeling wonderful. She stretched and felt... different. She bounced out of the chair and went to a nearby mirror. Hmm, long, silky blonde hair? Check. Big blue eyes and a perfect Cupid's-bow mouth with perfectly red lips? Check. Big, bouncy boobies? Check. Tiny waist and perfectly proportioned hips? Check. Tight butt? Check. Long legs with perfect little feet? Check.

Huh, she could not think of anything that looked too different. She DID look more like a model or something today, but that was probably just because of what His wonderful Sperm were doing to her. Oh... of course! The breasts- she used to be a B-cup, and now they were more like DD's. She mentally thanked the Sperm for what they did for her and went to her room to shower and prepare for the day.

She donned a perfectly fitted uniform and went to the Master's bedroom, pausing for a moment to enjoy the wondrous scent of her owners. She went to Mistress first and gently repositioned her so she could give her the usual morning pussy licking.

"Mmm! Thank you, Bethy, that is perfect! Come her, child, let me see what happened to you."

May took Bethy's hand and looked approvingly at the many changes Jeff's wonderful Sperm did for her. "Oh, wonderful! Those breasts are beautiful! Have you played with them yet?" Bethy replied that she assumed it would be Mistress or Master's prerogative to 'break them in'. May responded by suckling on a thick nipple, sending shock waves of pure delight to Bethy's already juicy pussy. She moaned and began to unconsciously massage May's head and shoulders. May switched nipples and a delicious orgasm swept over Bethy.

"Thank you Mistress." Bethy said. "Shall I awaken Master now?" When May gave her a nod, Bethy crawled into position. When she gently touched His groin, Jeff rolled in His sleep to give her better access. Bethy had to work a bit to stretch her small mouth over the plum head of Jeff's thick cock. The Sperm had already made sure that Bethy would be physically able to do this, but kept her tight for Him. She used soft pressure at first as He grew and thickened in her mouth, growing straight down her throat. She relaxed and accepted every inch of it, massaging, stroking, sucking...

Jeff woke with a smile. God, he loved this new life. He stretched a bit, careful to not dislodge his wife working away at his cock. Then he realized he was nudging a warm, soft body with his elbow... He opened his eyes and was startled to see May smiling back at him. So, if she was here, then who was 'down there'? It was not hard to recognize the long blonde hair flying around, but weren't those boobs? Bethany did not have big breasts. His Sperm spoke to him and he remembered that his long-time servant Bethy had always been very buxom and often woke him this way.

As it was Bethy's turn to help Jeff do his morning routine, May went off to prepare for the weekend's festivities. There was so much to do that another set of hands around the house was going to be a godsend. She tended to the memory-altering potion, adding some fresh sperm that Bethy was delighted to collect. She began baking cookies and cupcakes to provide for Jeff's co-workers and Bethy's family. May smiled as she thought about the special ingredients in the batter and frostings, and had to keep from licking the spoon all of the time.

The kids were coming over tonight as well, so May made sure that some of the potion and some of her milk (to speed up the reactions) were in every food item possible. As May cooked, Bethy took care of Jeff and cleaned the house. Of course, if Master wanted to fuck his saucy little maid as she reached high and low in her tight, short skirts, well, that was entirely His due.

Right about six, the kids came over. Jeff gave his daughter, Amber, a big hug and son, Jeff Jr. (JJ) a handshake and guy hug. Per the plan, May and Bethy were out shopping. Jeff told the kids that their mom would be back in a bit and to have a seat as he got them each a shake. "You've got to try these." He said. "They are a special recipe I found!"

Both kids gave the cold frothy drink a try. As they nodded their approval, Jeff noticed that he was staring at Amber's milk mustache, wanting to lick it off. He shook himself from such thoughts and got them refills. They three talked for a bit before Amber asked "Hey, where's Bethy? I haven't had a chance to talk to her in a while." Jeff explained that she was at the store with May and offered to check on them. He used his cell phone to call May with the prearranged signal that everything was ready.

A minute later, May and Bethy came in and the kids greeted the two warmly, Bethy and Amber giggling and going off to the kitchen to gossip as May and JJ caught up on what was going on with him and school. The rest of supper went well enough, but May found that the Sperm was a bit conflicted. They were trying to decide whether to make Amber a slave as well- they sensed that Jeff would both like the idea and be bothered by it.

May could understand the attraction. Amber wore her short dark hair in an attractive contemporary style and had caught the boob gene that had passed the old Mary. Mary had always thought that Amber was an attractive young woman, and May saw her as a hot babe. It would have been so easy to guide Amber to the sort of raw sexuality that May had been enjoying lately, but Jeff was the Master so May and the Sperm decided to hold off on any action on this front. The rest of supper and an evening of board games went normally enough.

- 8 -

Monday saw May and Bethy leaving the house early to deliver baked goods to Jeff's office. Dressed sexily but well, they charmed their way through the place and convinced everyone to try a bite of something. By the time Jeff arrived, everyone was happy to see him and did not notice anything unusual about taking a week off and looking so trim and healthy. A few women took special notice of Jeff, and his Sperm took special notice of them and a few others back. Jeff's bosses had received special muffins with creamy frosting and were especially happy to see Jeff again to talk to him about a long overdue raise and promotion.

The work week flew by. The tone at the office shifted somehow to be a more fun, happier, and generally sexier place to work. May dropped off more baked goods almost every day and they had a big ice cream shakes party on Wednesday. By the end of the week, many of the women looked trimmer, hotter, and more interested in Jeff, while all of the guys liked, trusted, and respected him in all things.

Jeff was so glad his Sperm were as powerful as they were. Work had devolved into a stream of ladies looking for a quickie or a nooner, and other people doing his work for him gladly. His Sperm reassured him that by the end of the month, he would own the company and most of the employees, which would take care of his cash flow issues.

The weekend was an out and out orgy. Several women from work came by and paraded the improvements the Sperm had made in them. Almost every one was smarter, sexier, and healthier. The Sperm had figured out how to spread its influence to their friends and loved ones so no one really paid a lot of attention to their changes in appearance or lifestyle. Married women found their husbands were more than happy their wives were fucking Jeff, and women with boyfriends often found themselves breaking up.

Jeff found himself rising to every occasion, filling woman after woman in as many ways as he could. The Sperm was almost delirious with sheer joy at serving Jeff so well.

- 9 -

A couple of months later and Jeff was taking a well-deserved rest on his custom-made bed, surrounded by breathtakingly beautiful women. A couple of them were standing in the corners of the room fanning him with giant ostrich feathers as another was feeding him grapes. Two were doing very erotic dances involving scarves and veils. Jeff was tickled by the girl's current 'Arabian Nights' motif and truly felt like a sultan.

He was about to ring the chime they had placed by his bed when Bethy came in wearing full 'I Dream of Jeannie' mode, looking amazingly like a young Barbara Eden. She placed her hands together and bowed. "Yes, Master?" She said. Damn, she looked good!

"Cluck like a chicken and lay an egg" Jeff said.

"M... Master?" Bethy asked, confused. She looked pained that she could not immediately comply but was already getting into position, elbows out, head pecking.

"Never mind. Just being silly. Sorry about that. Bethy, I am going for a walk. Have someone get me my sandals, a pair of shorts and a shirt, and see if you can find May to ask her if she will walk with me."

"Jeff? I'm over here, darling. Of course I will walk with you." May waved from a side of the bed where she was almost buried in other bodies.

Jeff smiled. "I have no idea where May is, but if you see her, please pass on the message. OK?" Bethy nodded, confused. She started to go over to May when Jeff stopped her. "Now, now, Bethy. If May was in the room, don't you think I would have known it?"

May was waving her hand, trying to get free from the languid bodies draped over her, sputtering in her efforts to get Jeff to notice. Bethy had finally caught on that Jeff was being playful.

"Master, I think she may be hiding in the room. Perhaps you should search for her here?"

Jeff smiled as he looked around the room. "I don't know. There are a lot of people in here. How will I find her? I guess I will just have to check each person. I'll start with you." He kissed Bethy and fondled her breasts as he asked "Are you May?"

Bethy sighed at His touch and answered "No, Master." He dismissed her to get his clothes. By now, most of the women were awake and 'in' on the game. Many smiled as they pretended to be asleep and those closest to May shifted to hide her better.

Jeff stood a tall woman with delicious dark skin up and kissed her. "Are you May?" He asked. She responded that she was not, and stepped out of the way. It turned into a fun game of fondling and hide and seek as the women tried to keep Jeff from May. The room was now full of giggling women slipping and squirming, kissing and fondling whatever they could reach. Jeff just kept working through the pile. Some of the women tried to not answer him, others fibbed and said that they were indeed May and got playful spankings when it turned out they fibbed.

When there were just a few women left, he grabbed May and asked her the question. She smiled and said yes, whereupon Jeff spanked her for fibbing and went to the next one. The women around her laughed at the expression of shock on her face.

"Now just one second, mister." She said as she grabbed his arm. "I'm May and you damn well know it. Come here!" She pulled him into her arms and gave him an ear-popping kiss.

"THERE you are, you saucy wench. Why didn't you say so. Sheesh-here I've been looking for you and you've been hiding all this time." Jeff over-acted as he escorted her to the dressing room.

Jeff and May strolled the grounds of their new, large home outside the city. A few attractive women in skimpy summer work clothes were doing things like trimming a tree or washing a car, but mostly they were alone.

"I've been thinking, May, that we should retire and just do what we want to do. The company is doing well and the Sperm have been busy making sure that everyone they have affected have been adding to our bank account. Money is not a problem anymore. What do you think?"

"Honey, if it makes You happy, it makes me happy. You know that, silly!"

"I know, but is that you talking, or is it the Sperm? I've been wondering if you are still you lately."

"Its all me. Well, of course, the Sperm talk to me all of the time, but I agree with everything they say. They are so smart, aren't they?"

A chill ran down Jeff's back. It had been bothering him lately that the Sperm seem to have completely taken over May and Bethy, and even his family and co-workers. No one disagreed with him anymore, even when he was being blatantly foolish. He had been wondering what the Sperm's real agenda was. Why did they choose him? Whenever he tried to ask them- directly or through May- he did not get past 'because they love you'.

The two returned to the house and the warm smell of hot sexed-up women. Jeff could feel the Sperm in him trying to get him to stop thinking and just indulge. His very pulse seemed to be saying "Fuck them, fuck them all, fuck them..." The more he tried to avoid sex, the more full his balls became and the more his testosterone seemed to rise. Lately, if he went more than a few hours without cumming, he felt more and more beast-like. Sometimes it felt like the animalistic element was trying to take over.

Take over. That thought kept coming back to him. What if the Sperm was an alien race trying to take over Earth? It was the epitome of stupid, he knew, but... what if? He felt the influence spreading. People he did not know were part of the background noise now, and he knew that there were dozens, no, hundreds of cultures of both the memory altering stuff and a strain that rather quickly integrated the recipient into the 'network'.

'Network.' That was another thing. He felt a touch somehow from everyone connected to the Sperm. Some, like May and Bethy, he could sense the location and mood of, almost sense their thoughts- and he was sure they sensed his since they so often took care of his needs before he was even fully aware it was a need. But he could feel a tug somehow to hundreds of other people of all ages, races, and genders. He sensed that they all knew him and would do whatever he asked, but there was also a sense that they were... waiting for something.