Sentient Sperm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt the sense of waiting sometimes too, like something was going to happen next week or next month. The Sperm sometimes seemed to hum in anticipation of some future event. A few more things needed to be made ready.

- 10 -

It took a few more days of thinking and planning, trying to not telegraph his thoughts to the Sperm. He banged the hell out of some of the random women around the mansion- women he did not even know.

By now, Jeff looked like a man-god. There was no reason for His Sperm to delay the transformation they had planned for him. He was tall and muscular, tan and powerful. His face looked like his might have if his life had gone perfectly, and even his teeth were now perfect. His cock was a tool of power and worship that he rarely covered when inside the mansion. Right now, he was running it in and out of May's perfect little cunt and it was being licked by Bethy's perfect tongue. Hell, if he had wanted it, he could be screwing Amber. She was in the other room rolling around with one of her hot friends that the Sperm enslaved some time ago.

May rippled the muscles inside her pussy, tugging on Jeff's thick cock. Bethy was going at both His shaft and her mistresses sweet juices with enthusiasm and various hands and fingers were busy in various ways. Someone was fingering Jeff's asshole, which was OK as He was doing the same to one of them. He was kissing May so hard their neck tendons were popping as he triggered His release. He broke lip-lock so he could yell out in satisfaction and triumph, withdrawing as he was still coming so Bethy could share in The Sperm.

Once He was cleaned up (several nubile women arrived, uncalled, with warm water and cleaning supplies to attend the trio. Jeff snatched a robe and announced He was going for a quick drive. It always created consternation when Jeff wanted to be alone, but His Word was Law, so they let him go, as long as He promised He would be right back.

Trying to keep his mind distracted by other things, Jeff drove to the airport, grabbed the small bag he had prepacked, and got on whatever plane was leaving next, apparently one for Denver. The Sperm was in an uproar, and He felt them trying to both get Him to turn around and to find someone close enough to stop or join Him. Jeff felt his lust rise and his blood start to boil, but got on the plane without incident.

In the air, he felt things change. Take off seemed to stress the Sperm in him, and when they were a ways away from the rest of the colony, he felt the connections sever. The Sperm in him seemed to quiet down, maybe even go to sleep. Sleep sounded so good to him right now.

Oh, yes! Jeff was fucking a blonde bombshell with huge tits and an incredible pussy. She had a tail and a long tongue and was fucking his ass and mouth as he fucked her so deep he saw his cockhead in her throat and they were flying in the soft snow as all of his fingers turned into cocks and he began to fuck beautiful little flying fairies with each finger and every one of his hundred cocks was getting ready... getting ready... almost there... oh god oh god...

Jeff forced himself awake and jammed his blanket-covered hand hard onto his thick hard-on to prevent ejaculation. He had no idea what the Sperm's plan was, but he was afraid that if any got out, they would somehow infect a passenger or crew member and do something, somehow. He burned with effort of preventing the ejaculation, eardrums pounded, heart throbbing, eyes ready to burst out... then, things calmed... more and more... and he was back in his seat. He assured a pretty stew that he was OK and accepted her offer of water and tried to ignore the twinkle in her eye.

By the time they landed, Jeff felt like he was cramping up internally. He found a bathroom and jacked off, pumping an ungodly amount of thick fluid into the bowl. He had to flush a couple times to prevent clogging. Then he found the custodian's cart and swabbed and slathered the toilet with chemicals to try to make sure no Sperm remained.

They did not like that, not one bit. He felt sad, as if he had murdered an entire colony of something, but he soldiered on. He found a phone book and got the address he was hoping for. Luckily, it was on a bus route, so he could avoid using his credit card.

He got to the testing lab with plenty of time to spare and explained his question as best he could to the technician. He tried to explain that he thought there was something wrong with his sperm in a way that would not get him branded a lunatic or get the CDC called on him. He had found some references to genetic disorders and rare diseases he used as a cover story and finally convinced the tech to do a full analysis. He paid cash, gave a sample (being careful to flush and disinfect the vast majority of it. Turning it over, he reminded the tech to treat it as if it was radioactive and infectious. The tech smiled indulgently and left the interview area.

Jeff took the bus to a cheap motel and paid cash for a few days.

- 11 -

In-depth analysis was not fast. Jeff spent a very uncomfortable week waiting. He avoided people, especially women. He jacked off as often as he could, taking care to sterilize everything afterwards. He even bought bleach to help kill anything left behind, and hand sanitizer for his hands. He tried to go to a movie, but it was like he could smell the women around him and he had to leave. The museum was not so bad, and the bookstores were pretty safe. He wanted to call home so bad he finally bought a throw-away cell phone just so he could talk to May, Bethy, Amber and JJ. May was an interesting combination of horny, furious, lost, and wheedling. JJ tried to talk him into coming home, and Amber just cried, making him feel like shit. He assured them all he would be home soon and they would all laugh about this in a few more days. The Sperm in him burned with the effort of making him reveal his location or plans.

When he went to the lab again, something was very wrong. It was subtle- the receptionist was someone different and very, very attractive. She looked like she was trying hard to pretend like she did not know who he was. The tech was just bursting with enthusiasm to tell him that his sperm was perfectly OK. He kept repeating that, with an odd emphasis on the word 'perfect'.

Jeff was getting nervous. "Do you have a print out for me, or anything?"

The tech assured him that no print out was needed. "In fact, here is your money back since we really did not have to do anything." Jeff told him to keep it and tried to leave. When he opened the interview room door, there were three sexy women blocking the way. The receptionist gave him a big hug. "Master, please don't leave us now. We want to thank you for coming here!" The other two murmured their agreement.

Jeff's Sperm was kicking in full-blast. He had a rampant hard-on and his vision was getting cloudy as the beast within him rose.

In seconds, he had the receptionist down and was fucking her big tits with his thick cock. She was licking the head when it poked out the top of her cleavage. A long-haired blonde was taking the rest of his clothes off and caressing his neck and back as she cooed loving things hotly in his ear. The other woman, a dark-skinned lovely, was kissing him almost exactly as he had kissed May a few days ago.

Standing over the mini-orgy, the tech was saying something. "Your Sperm was quite upset, but now they see that you were just trying to spread the colony further. They still do not quite understand all of your plans, but they are going to reward you for your efforts on their behalf. They are changing your smell to make it so it arouses women near you. That way it will be easier to affect people like those on the plane or at the movies."

Jeff groaned, both at the news and as he released a fresh load of Sperm on the receptionist's boobs, which the other two women immediately took to licking up. Jeff managed to slip out and began his return home. Even as he moved, he could feel the sperm working in him... adjusting things, tweaking a bit, making changes...

- 12 -

The trip home was interesting insofar as it became an aerial orgy. He was thankful the post 9/11 cockpit doors were locked, or the plane might not have made it. His Sperm was spreading all over the place now. Between hitting every female at the hotel, on the airport shuttle, leaving Sperm on every toilet seat in the gate, getting sucked off by at five women while waiting for the plane, and having watching a woman with a mouthful of his sperm sneak it into a cream dispenser at a coffee shop, he was now all over the place.

When he got home, he found himself naked and fucking everyone he saw within minutes. At one point, he was even balls-deep in Amber, his own daughter, and felt nothing but satisfaction over getting his rocks off. When he came to his senses, he asked where his son was. May proudly told him "JJ has been infected so he will spread Your Sperm, as will all men who come in contact with it now. Your Sperm learned so much from you and they are so happy now!" Jeff groaned at that even as he sensed JJ gaining a new convert somewhere.

Jeff was in anguish. The Sperm was spreading like a virus. He checked his accounts and found that he now had several accounts that were at the maximum they could possibly hold and that millions more were coming in every day. He tried to tell the Sperm to cut it back, that he did not need all of this. The Sperm seemed to grumble- he DESERVED it, they loved Him and this was a way to quantify that.

Loved Him. They had him trapped. Every time Jeff tried to go out, he either met a converted person who would try to adore him, or his pheromones would work to attract any unconverted woman. If he did not have sex every hour or so, it felt like his balls would explode. A new development was that he now felt the urge to infect a new person every few days, and he was starting to feel like he should travel more.

- 13 -

Tokyo was a dangerous city for Jeff, but he was here nonetheless. His core women, May, Bethy, and Amber (he barely remembered the incredibly stacked young woman as his daughter anymore) insisted on visiting Japan and he felt a need to go as well. When he saw how crowded the airport was with people going everywhere, he saw the Sperm's viral logic.

They stayed at an opulent hotel, eventually taking over three entire floors as Japanese girls of all descriptions stumbled across His path. Keiko was a typical story.

Keiko was a chambermaid. She was small and slender, even for an Oriental. Keiko also was rather plain and flat-faced. She did enjoy tending to the room of the large foreigner- he tipped well and his lady friends were very nice. Early on the second morning, one of the women gave Keiko a big hug and a chaste kiss... but somehow, her mouth smelled wonderful and Keiko ended up kissing her on the lips, tasting some sort of mysterious and salty wonder. Keiko kissed her harder and the girl, Amber, laughed and sat down, pulling Keiko's head to her crotch. Keiko was fascinated by Amber's bare, pink pussy, but more by the incredible smell coming from it. She lapped at Amber's womanhood until there was nothing left but Amber's sweet taste.

Amber rewarded Keiko for the delicious orgasms by bringing her into the bedroom where the big white man was laying down with a massive... could that be his manhood?... sticking up from is crotch. Keiko was drawn to it even as another woman was gently jacking the shaft. Barely thinking about what she was doing, Keiko pulled off her now-cumbersome clothing and climbed aboard the impossible shaft. At first, only the very tip of the head fit in, then the wonderful man shot a bit of himself into her and it was like she came alive at that moment.

Her delicate flower opened and flowed down Her Master's Tool, letting her absorb the joy as she sank and felt It fill her completely within. She felt Him blast little bombs inside her, each one changing her in some way. She adored her new Master, whatever His name might be, and she always had. She loved her new Sisters around the world and could begin to feel them all rejoicing with her. Her face tingled and her tiny titties burned as Master's Sperm changed her into His ideal. She got more and more rambunctious, smiling and laughing as she bounced on Him with His Glory filing her more and more, forcing her boobs out, exploding her hips and butt, and remodeling her face into that of a perfect Japanese princess doll.

Within an hour, Keiko was a new person, a beautiful Oriental with an incredible body who lived to serve Jeff however she could. She lost no time spreading the gospel of Jeff to her co-workers and family.

Jeff tried to not enslave the entire island of Japan, and succeeded somewhat. He tried to keep his acolytes from fucking everyone they saw, and he succeeded somewhat... but the Sperm was insistent and sneaky. They went from Japan to Italy and a whole new set of lovely women to entice poor Jeff. Italy to Paris, then Lisbon. Europe to Australia, then to visit the beauties of Brazil, Buenos Aires. Then Hawaii, LA, Miami. The Cult of Jeff's Sperm was becoming global in reach.

- 14 -

Then, suddenly, Jeff was back home. He was astounded to see how... normal everything looked. No big news stories, no statues in his honor. Amber and JJ were back to fairly normal, although both looked incredible- they were again his children.

The mansion was maintained by a dedicated and skillful crew of attractive women who gladly accepted his advances but did not attack him. His company asked him to come back and sit in on some meetings, and even his bank balances seemed to stabilize in the low billions. Respect replaced adoration, reality replaced obscene fantasy, and he found himself curled up next to May on a hammock in the warm sun of their garden.

"Will I ever know what happened?" He asked as he looked into May's adoring and incredible eyes. May smiled and explained that the Sperm saw a new danger- a growing resistance to their powers, a sort of natural anti-viral. There were pockets of Sperm in literally every city over half-a-million people, and most cities over 100,000. Increasingly, there were people who could not be infected, and even those who reclaimed those who were. The Sperm were confused until they correlated the knowledge of many medical experts and scientists they had in the network. They were still unsure if it was another form of the hive, a mutant version, a natural occurrence, or what, but the Sperm's conclusion was to back off and research things, and to reevaluate the ultimate goal.

"And what is the 'ultimate goal' of the Sperm?" Jeff asked.

May laughed. "Why, to keep you happy. After all, your Sperm love you."