All Comments on 'Separate Bedrooms'

by balboa_rain

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Transverstite WACC

Get off with your broom end instead of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why would he tolerate this kind of abuse?

There is no logical reason for it.

RePhilRePhilabout 10 years ago
Come on Readers!!!

Every Circus needs a Clown!! This WACC job seems to have adopted LW. Don't fret though the Circus usually doesn't stay long..... :p

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago

Worst story on here I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
No need for nastiness

People who are nasty to this writer are missing the point. This is a forum for all Literotica and all should be treated as honest and thoughtful submissions. If you are going to feel something for the writer (I cannot say author as author accredits expertise to the scribe), it is pity you should feel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Comment By: Drbeamer3333 you dear

say that every day, no one takes you seriously

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
and a clown he is, an ass clown to be exact.

dude, get over yourself put the pen and go away

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a little fag.

You are a real live crawl on your belly, wear woman's undies, suck dick, fag, put your gay shit where it belongs, yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Laughably Bad

Nothing else needs to be said.Lousy writing.poor plotline and stilted dialogue.Not to mention the fact that this author has posted 5 or 6 stories in the last day that are all clones of one another.All bad ones at that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a pile of shit from wimpy boy author.

Wimpy boy wrote this, with difficulty, as he was bent over the arm of a sofa being fucked in the ass by another man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I was hoping for a BTB story...

Unfortunately, I didn't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
BTB! Burn them all!!!

Make the fuckers suffer...

bonnietaylorbonnietaylorabout 10 years ago
Gave it a 5 to off set asshole anony!

I mean really he reads every damn one of these stories and bitches about them all.

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsabout 10 years ago

Thank you so much for posting these. Anything that gets the sad little anony fags this worked up is an unequivocal good. Please keep it up so maybe some of them will either give up and leave or pop a blood vessel getting so worked up about the horror that someone likes different types of porn than them on a porn site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another Cuck Story

Why? Fry them all!! She shoots him through the grease and he likes it? Put it in Fetish, not Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fuck the bitch and kick her ass to the curb!!

Get audio & video of her activities, out her to all the relatives as the divorce kicks off. Lying piece of shit! Even better yet set her up with some dude with an STD for her last time in the house as a going away present. Pay back is a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Gave it a 1 to offset bonnietaylor's 5

An no bitch I didn't read this dribble, thanks to the low scores and anon comments, which by the way are more accurate then anything you and that other bitch Karen Woods put out. You're both skanks of the lowest kind, constantly complaining instead of giving honest feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Does Anybody?

Take Karen Woods or bonnietaylor seriously? I doubt it. In fact I think they might be the same person. Same redundant comments over and over. Frustrated shanks for the most part with nothing new to say. Cut and paste comments from every story. In their world anybody who does not like cuckold crap is a woman hating bitch. How odd. Seems to me they are men hating shanks but.......BTW Gave this story 1* not for content but it was poorly written, repetitively the same as the other stories this author has posted and believe it or not KW and bt but most importantly not erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: bonnietaylor & KarenWoods

Asshole: noun, pompous cretin who can’t stand it when others dare to have a different opinion.

<P>

BTW, do you two notice that the people you slam comment on the story, while YOU comment on them? The only logical conclusion as to why you take their comments so seriously is that they hit too close to home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
there is only

one person i can see that is worked up on this site that is poor karen, she is worst then the people she is trying to upset, just a loser.I for one would not waste an insult on you you insult yourself ever time you write or open your mouth.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124about 10 years ago
Here we go again...with the flamers

Once again, a story and the character of the author is berated and belittled by a bunch of brainless a-holes, who won't or can't write themselves. That's why they have to hide behind the Anonymous name. I, for one, support what both Karen Woods and bonnietaylor shared. And I know KarenWoods can write because I've read her's and commented myself.

This story of course needs a Ch.2. But I would like to see Reggie taser Lu and Roy's asses while they were in the middle of it. Then I would drag their unconcious bodies out to the curb and tie them naked to the mailbox post and gag them. Then in the morning, all the neighbors in the association can see what kind of folk they are. I'd take pictures of them that early morning, and e-mail them to the children. Imagine the shock of finding out what kind of whore their mother was! Of course, I would be throwing all of Lu's stuff out on the curb beside her because she would not be coming back in! I first thought using either a Colt or Louisville Slugger, but they aren't worth going to jail for.

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfabout 10 years ago
Don't Let the Anonymous Get you Down

Balboa, I, too, write my own interracial stories, and find that those who post comments anonymously do it for their own agenda, or just to try and make themselves feel better by making someone else feel badly. That's a definition for bullies, I think. Just ignore them. Unless they have the spine and integrity to back their comments with a name, then you can consider it the mindless whining of the countless who don't even bother to submit a story. They are cowards.

As for your story, there is a strong potential here, for a series. I might offer some literary advice, if you will have it.

First, the story moves along VERY rapidly. I had to re-read sections to keep everyone's relationships clear. I would suggest to slow things down, and be more descriptive, to give a better feel for who is who, and what is what. I did like your describing the sleeping in separate bedrooms justification in the beginning. It made a lot of sense, and it was a nice plot-twist to spin it with the neighbor.

Second, please be more descriptive of the sexual encounter? What you provided seemed very vanilla, even though the POV of the husband should have been able to describe things more directly.

Third, The wife seems like a very minor character in the story. She needs more development. If she is feeding the husband oral sex nearly every morning, is it with a malicious intent to humiliate her husband? Is she having sex with him to ease her own moral compass 'the morning after'? It would be nice to be able to get "more into her head".

Fourth, plan out a storyline, rather than just start by typing. I usually make an outline of the plot before I start actually writing. The husband's pain issue seemed to be thrown in later, as an excuse, rather than an actual problem. I might have said something early in the story about having cleaned up the backyard for his wife, so the house would be immaculate for the party, and getting sore from that. Just a timing issue.

Fifth (and last), the neighbor. Loud, obnoxious, arrogant. And now conquerors of his wife.This is a perfect exploitation for the next chapter. The only question is why the wife allowed herself to fall for him? Great sex is one thing, but was it seduction? Coercion? Force? How did it start? And how is it the neighbor's wife is ok with it all? That part made zero sense to me, and perhaps other readers.

Ok, really the last part... Keep the faith and don't let the bastards get you down, KEEP WRITING!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What do Karen Woods, bonnietaylor, and honeylicker have in common?

They are all brainless cunts.

1* from the head Troll.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
@satin-cumlvr,karengivesnovidywoods, and bulldykebonnietaylor

First I will tell you that I write on here. I'm posting anon because cunts like you and your faggot wacc pals will one bomb my red H's away. Look around you. You say the brb crowd and the anti cuck crowd are small and don't matter? Look at the scores on the drivel you defend. A handful of fives can't overcome the mountain of ones they get. Now look at the good stuff on here. Ever notice that stangstar's stories ride a wave of fours and faves? Ever noticed how even crappy brb tales rarely go under 4? Look at the hall of fame. Look at the best story list for 7 or 30 days. You small handful of fetish story lovers are outnumbered badly. You can't dig out of an avalanche of 1's, nor can you dam a flood of fives. Lit could help all these stories by moving the fetsh wimp shit to a hub where it would be avoided by many. Instead of making people who come to read a good story wade through interracial and dom/sub cuckold shit, put it where the LW crowd doesn't even have to know it exists. Maybe the site owners hate you fetish trolls so much that they set you up to fail, and you're all to stupid to avoid it.

Jefferson Davis Forrest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good enough

For those who get upset by this type of story remember what this category is about; "Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more." Did this story fit the requirement?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another stupid story

Puke!

janic3janic3about 10 years ago
Reggie can stop wondering

Reggie can stop wondering why one his kids is knuckle-dragging mulatto.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My God!

Where does this shit come from?

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsabout 10 years ago

Guys, it's a waste of time to comment on these stories. That's why every time someone writes a cuckold story we should all run in and write a bunch of death threats and angry comments! That's how you know how seriously I don't take this, because it apparently personally offends me every time someone writes a cuckold sorry! I don't care so much that I sputter and scream and sound like a complete mouth breathing moron!

What's that? Someone commented that the story wasn't awful and the author shouldn't be personally insulted and threatened? Well they are taking it too seriously. Let's show how much they don't matter by calling them out by name and sending them threatening emails! Aren't we all so cool and not at all laughably pathetic?

Seriously, this site is worthless and the community is toxic, and it will only be fixed when anonymous comments are disabled. This author, like anyone else who doesn't wrote silly little revenge fantasies for duna and his like to feel all self righteous to should disable voting and disable anon comments. But please feel free to email me how I'm wrong. Oh wait. .. You'd have to put a name and a way to contact you to your remarks and you big tough Internet men are too much of dickless cowards to do that. Probably why you're so concerned about not keeping a woman happy, no woman wants to sleep with pussies like you.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
OMG, Karen the Woods - give it rest and quit whining. If it reads like shit, then it is a pile of shit. Duh!

And of course, this author sucks like karen's & MM garbage.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

I'm going to take a wild guess and say he is going to stay and enjoy what his slut of a wife is doing to him.

Bev59Bev59about 10 years ago
Reggie is toast and deserves his whore wife

My husband and I have had an open marriage for more than 30 years. This story is making me ill.

calclovercalcloverabout 10 years ago
Karen

What a miserable.existence you must lead.Continuously bitching about anonymous comments on a free porn website.You make it sound like it hurts you personally.Get a fucking life will you? Someone said it earlier you are without a doubt the most polarizing and miserable.person on this site.Does any of your baying at the commenters change anything? No it does not.Just makes you look desperate and miserable.But I would guess that really is you.Lastly.why keep.coming back here if the commenters get your panties in a bunch.Karen Give it a rest.As for this story.Does not deserve a score.Just non erotic tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
1*

Why comment? Score says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hey Karen Woods

Why don't you make yourself useful and suck my cock. Maybe a load down your throat will shut you up, even if it's temporary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: Here we go again...with the flamers

Excuse me, but if you think people positing their comments on a story are flammers and people attacking others for daring to post those comments aren't flammers, you have fucked up definition of the word.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
ITS ONE THING TO BE A CUCK

but a willing and stupid one....TK U MLJ LV NV

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 10 years ago
Anonymous Commenters vs Phony Named Commenters

There is not one single commenter on this site who uses his or her real name. Holier than thou criticism by someone calling himself Peter Rabbit toward someone called Anonymous is just plain absurd. While a woman who chooses to stay married to a man who enjoys being cuckolded and the man who thrives on humiliation deserve each other, they are indeed abnormal people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
BTB

time for revenge BURN all of them. Take all the money and leave the bitch and her

sister. burn the house next door. he was going to get a peak show and got a chuck

show. time for revenge , tape them and put on the internet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This could of been a great story... next time author

take a hand gun...place the barrel in your mouth and pull the fucking trigger

zed0zed0about 10 years ago
Hey Karen

Show me your tits!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Trolls

So do all you anti-cuck story trolls finish the story (and jerking off) before you post or do you pull your small dicks and ejaculate JUST at the moment you finish telling the author what a wimp he is?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
gutless

I can't believe women get off in this shit. Bitch do that to me. She won't ever be spreading those legs again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Listen gutless

ya may be on the incorrect site. Get the nice guys in white to chnge the channel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Would have shot all three of them

Then walked over to neighbors and blew his dick off then waited for the cops. Women that cheat are worthless whores and deserve nothing in life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: anonymous-trolls

Must be talking about yourself. A real troll always attacks other readers and never mentions the story. Didn't read this dribble, comments said it all. Always read the comments first because one never knows what assholes roam the feedback section, like this anon troll with the little dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re:Zed0-Karen

She doesn't have any, flat as a board. Just two fat nipples.That's why she's taking out all her anger at other readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
pathetic

God wat can I say reggie should cut all there throats wearing surgical gloves ,go back sleep, say he slept through a intruder killing them, every one knows he is really heavy sleeper ,cut brakes on blackys car back to bed asleep, suer rats deserve to die personally I'd set them up with aids ridden man or woman, stangstar get 4 or five try moving cuckolds shite 2 fetish or cuckolds category u may get better votes from the fags ,woods your writing is shite so is this clowns keep voting 1 and comments shite so eventually lit give them their own category please

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsabout 10 years ago

I love how you geniuses have decided I'm old, I'm fat, I'm completely flat, I'm a virgin, I'm too young to know what I'm talking about, I'm a whore, I'm divorced, I've never been with a man, I am a man, I'm desperate for a man, I hate men and that I'm a lesbian all from the fact that I think brainless, cowardly little wimps shouldn't be allowed to threaten authors on here and should find somewhere else to hang out if they can't take cuckold stories.

Really, you're all fucking idiots, I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1 star

When wifey come in the morning stick a tube of super glue into her traitorous pussy and squeeze hard!!! That will take care of her cheating ways forever! Then walk over to the nigs house and shotgun him and his wife as you are saying "this is the revenge of the cumbucket"!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I don't get it

I don't understand these types of stories. He thinks he's getting a good deal. Fuck her, fuck her sister, and fuck the neighbor. The divorce would be very quick with some nice video for the rest of her family and friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well this story surely proves at least one thing.....

There have got to be better anti-snoring remedies than separate bedrooms!

The guy may be a wimp, bad in bed, clueless and unaware of his surroundings, intimidated by large black men, content to be bullied by his spouse, have kinky fantasies involving slutty women like his sister-in-law, be a closet homosexual, and somehow inexplicably get excited upon learning of his multi-layered humiliation and how long it has been going on...........

BUT WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T HE JUST GO DOWN TO WALGREEN'S, SPEND THE FEW DOLLARS ON A PACKAGE OF SNORE-STOP STRIPS, AND ASK HIS FUCKING BITCH OF A WIFE:

"hey, why NOW only after 27 years of sharing a bed has this suddenly become a problem? And BTW, while I'm at Walgreen's, I'll pick you up some fucking douche! That swampy puss has been making me sick! I think you need to go to the fucking doctor or something....."

Oh yeah, see paragraph 2 (he's a wimp, etc.)

I've read way more of these types of stories than I'd care to admit, but I STILL can't understand why his first reaction is to whip out his dick and jack off. Don't get it one bit! There has never been a cuck author on this site that has ever rationally explained this willing cuck fetish. Why? They don't know themselves. It is something off in the brain; it really is a form of mental illness. I truly believe that. I've read all sorts of variants from mild(?) to extreme cuckolding, and NOBODY (or no author writing these stories) seems to understand and/or logically explain why these guys put up with it? Low self-esteem, fear of being alone, latent homosexual tendencies, bullied and abused into submission. Well, that is what is happening, but the authors of these tales are too close to the illness to properly diagnose or at least identify it. But even if one of these stories has a happy ending, (like this one? He will be happy to continue to play a part in this sham of a marriage?) everyone ends up happy, even the cuck......These stories STILL don't explain the mechanics of WHY people would choose this lifestyle! Why don't they try to fix it? Why would she stay with a man who she is sexually incompatible with for so long? Why would he have so little self respect as to accept it? Why couldn't they work to improve the deficiencies in their relationship without including others? How is this considered love? If Balboa here knew, he'd have told us. Other critics might say, "OH you stupid anons just don't get it."

YES, I AGREE, I just don't get it!

But the last part of my rant, is what slowly I've been coming to understand, is happening to this site. It is an extension of the Gay/Lesbian agenda. People want their behaviors to be considered "NORMAL", hoping to gain wider acceptance. My comparison is with the long standing, (and successful, I might add) political agenda to get gay marriage legalized. Probably, through TV, movies, and even kid shows, messages have been seeping through to the public that it is OK, and NATURAL, and so of course, in the last 10-20 years homosexuality has become more widespread and accepted, than at any time in history since ancient Greece. Well, the cuckold culture is trying to do the same thing. Taking over LW, getting Laurel on board, PROTESTING that these kind of marriages are normal, OK, and NOT A FETISH AT ALL! Bullshit! I can't believe how many of these stories use this bullshit line: "It's true that MOST men want to see their wives fucked by another guy" or "That is MOST men's fantasy, to be submissive to a powerful woman, or man".

Hell, I thought it was MOST men's fantasy to be the one doing the fucking, or to have two women and HIMSELF!

Often times in these stories, the wife has to be stroking the hubby's dick in order to brainwash-or-convince him to go along. Why would they need all of the mind games, if these behaviors were NORMAL and NATURAL??

It is so hard to think of a guy, hiding in a closet jerking off with his eyes closed, FANTASIZING about being trapped in a closet (or in the case of this story-outside a window, or in the next room) listening to sex he can't be a part of. Men jack off while fantasizing (so do women), but do they really fantasize about jacking off while they all ready ARE jacking off? OK, I've masturbated plenty in my life, but NEVER about being humiliated, or sharing my wife, or whatever else passes for "normal" cuck behavior...AND I HAVE NEVER MET ANY GUY THAT WOULD!

It ISN'T normal. It ISN'T mainstream. NOT everybody does it. What it is, is a freaky fetish. What it is, is a symptom of an unhealthy marriage. And What it is, is descriptions of people who are mentally unhinged, and need MAJOR therapy!

People think this author is pretty good at what he does with these cuck stories. Well Balboa? Convince me how normal this is. Explain why anyone would choose this lifestyle? Why was this reaction of a person with low self-esteem greater sexual excitement, and not further spiraling depression? How does this marriage survive, and not end in suicide or divorce or MURDER?

And if this isn't the life YOU, BALBOA, have personally chosen in reality, then WHY write about it? I mean, people who write about serial killers aren't necessarily serial killers themselves (or even want to be), but they don't write those stories to glorify them either. Cautionary tales are one part of this genre, but you seem to exclusively cater to CELEBRATING, and NORMALIZING these behaviors. WHY?

And MOST IMPORTANTLY, why not embrace the fetish that that is what it is, and post this kind of story THERE? Leave LWs for more realistic descriptions of real marital issues with real emotions. I'm sorry for being so fed up, but it probably is too late. This site sucks anymore, and....well fuck it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sawn Off

If that was my wife a sawn off twelve bore stuffed up her lovers arse at point of climax would give them both the Bang they want !! F.....G Slut !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
There aught to be a seperate grouping!

It is time for Lit.com to establish a seperate category for stories about husbands who like their wives cheating. Readers who do not want to read these perverse stories can ignore them if they are identified on the front end. To fail to identify them tricks readers into reading these stories at least to the point that the real substance becomes evident.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
AFTER THIS DISCOVERY

some cameras and a lawyer. TK U MLJ LV NV

FullCircle56FullCircle56almost 9 years ago
Incomplete

Really wish someone would finish this. Wish I could. Just not a writer. FTDS has been gone for so long hope nothing happened to him. Please finish this. He needs to burn the wife, family and neighbors.

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
NO STARS or maybe a neg 3 at least

So far I have read 3 of your stories and that's enough for me to not read anymore of your crap. I can't help to wonder if maybe your one of those sick fuckers who while losing your balls, are one of those people who can't get it up unless your wife is getting it from someone else, and if that's the case, and even, though I believe in " to each his own " you, and guys like you make me sick. So send me your wife if she's still with a loser like you. I guarantee you she wouldn't be returning to your pitiful self, and I just might let her unlock your cock cage like maybe once a month maybe. Hell I might even let you suck my cum from her shit filled ass while I wipe her shit off of my dick with your face and hair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
They really do need to come up with a negative rating system

Just for trash like this. PUKE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really stupid.

And bad, too.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
One

One of your very best Baboon_brain. One of your best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

why would any real man get off on being cucked grow some balls toss the whore to the curb

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckoldalmost 5 years ago
LOVE IT

Fantastic Story, we sleep in seperate rooms. Her room is only for my hotwife and her lovers.I am only allowed in when called and to clean the room, sheets, bathroom etc.

My room has pink satin sheets and prints of my hotwife on the wall with her lovers

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

why would any man stand there and watch that shit he should be walking in and packing his clothes right in front of her and leaving nobody wants a slut like that for a wife time to go

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Sad that it´quickly turned into cuck garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Terrible that you didnt know

But Reggie is actually a man. The next morning he was waiting with needle and thread to see her duety cunt up. Having overdosed Quentin on sleeping pills, he removed his dick and shoved it up his own ass. Bethany was stuffed with a couple of Quentin's unneeded fingers. After photographing them he left home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Try cyanide

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just another stupid bbc story. A very good friend of mine had thoughts that his wife was cheating on him and talked about it at a poker game. When he said George Watson Clift said that one womanizing guy there. That arrogant black SOB is bad news. He is into dealing in drugs selling stolen property and all kind of things. I understand that the law can't get enough proof to charge him. We all agreed to work together and help the law enforcement in our area. I will not say what all we done but good old George is Bubbas bitch. He has had a couple of sever beating is the pen. My friend showed her pictures of her and George. He filled for divorce. He also informed her. If she didn't side in agreement with his offer he would send copies of everything to her family. She signed and moved to another town. He agreed to let her have the children once a month. About a year and half later he met a very attractive and intelligent lady that had lost her husband to cancer. They dated for a year and married. I couldn't imagine 6 children but they sure seem to happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Drizzling shit on a popsicle.... do cuck writers belong to a union? All their stuff follows the same script, even down to the characters. Send it to "fetish". Makes as much sense to have Auto Mechanics in LW as Cuckold trash.

Lorry3188Lorry3188about 1 year ago

Why is the husband excited after hearing his wife Talk why not just Confront them and shoot all three any husband with any self respect would not do what he did

Lorry3188Lorry3188about 1 year ago

This better be Tongue and Cheek or your one sick fellow

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous