Sequences Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why?"

"He's a nice boy, you like him."

"But I'm your sex slave."

"I can have more than one."

"Don't."

The Master sat up, looking down at Sequence.

"Why not?"

"Because 'I'm' your sex slave. That's 'my' job! Have you been fucking someone while I've been away?"

"That, Sequence, is none of your business. I can fuck whoever I want to. I own you, you don't own me!"

Sequence lay on the bed, his fists clenched, obviously angry.

"You're a community being. What's your problem?"

Sequence kept his eyes closed. The Master watched him.

"This has really angered you hasn't it?"

"I'm just a slave. I just do what you want. I don't want you to have another sex slave but I'll train Pine for you."

"Talk to me, Sequence."

"I thought I'd be yours, your only slave. I don't want to share you but I will. I'm not going to argue with you. I won't. I didn't come back to fight with you again."

"We haven't fought for ages. You've been open with me and I've been understanding. So be open; why don't you want to share me?"

"I thought I gave you everything you wanted. I don't want you to replace me."

"You do give me everything I want. You will not be replaced. Two sex slaves just means double the pleasure; more experiences."

"And you want Pine?"

"Not particularly. He talks too much But I thought you liked him and I know you don't enjoy it with girls."

"Ok, not Pine then."

"How about we go to the slave market and buy a new slave that we can train together?"

"Fuck me, Master." Sequence flipped over, offering himself.

The Master lay on top of him, kissing Sequence's shoulder.

"Want me to hurt you?" The Master asked, tilting Sequence's head so that he could see the boy's eyes.

"Please, Master."

The Master spat into his hand then rubbed it over his cock before pushing it slowly into Sequence's ass. Sequence grabbed the pillow tightly as the pain rippled through him.

"Like that?"

The boy nodded and clenched his ass muscles causing the Master to groan.

"Fucking, tight slut aren't you?"

The boy pushed his hips back against the Master's thrusts. He gasped when the Master pulled out of him and flipped him over, pushing his legs up to his shoulders. The Master thrust back into the boy's ass.

"Talk to me, slut. Tell me how much you love this."

"Love this, Master. Miss it so much, missed you; want to be yours forever. I want to stay special to you; want you to love me, as much as I love you. Want to make you feel good. Want to please you."

The Master kissed him.

"Love the way you can talk without breathing. Love the way you please me."

"I don't need help to satisfy you."

"Damn straight." The Master thrust himself into Sequence one last time before climaxing. "I want to fuck you while someone else is fucking you." He whispered, pulling Sequence into an embrace, covering Sequence's hand with his own and stroking his cock together.

"What?" Sequence mumbled slightly.

"Two cocks in your ass." The Master squeezed tightly on Sequence's cock and brought him to orgasm.

"You want another slave who is superior to me?" Sequence whispered. "Master, I returned to be yours. I know I'm just your slave and I just do what you tell me or what will make you happy. I've totally committed to you; only you, Master. Not to Tulip, or Daffodil; just you. Everyone else is just competition for your attention."

The Master kissed Sequence's head.

"Love you, Sequence. You have all my attention. I want another slave so I can focus more attention on you."

Sequence pulled away.

"I think I just want your attention, please, Master?"

"What if I let other owners join me?"

"Will I always be your favourite?"

"Yes. You are mine."

"Forever?"

The Master lay on top of Sequence.

"In the morning, I'll prove it. Sleep now."

****

"Welcome back, Sequence." Tulip grinned at him. Sequence was tied to a table. "So you come back, do some gardening, fuck the Master, and get tied up for another beating."

Sequence turned his head away from her teasing.

"He's not here for misbehaviour, Tulip." The Master said. "He's here for proof that he's mine. I wish I could prevent you from seeing, Sequence; Any possible way?"

Sequence shook his head.

"Ah, well. This is going to hurt quite a lot, Sequence. Hold still. You ready, Tulip?"

"Yes, Master." Tulip handed the Master a needle, grinning at Sequence.

****

"So, you've got a ring in each nipple, a ladder of five rods in your cock, a ring here." Tulip pulled the ring in the slit in Sequence's cock. "Your ears pierced and a ring through your nose. So how many piercings is that?"

"That is eleven, but you forgot one."

"Ah, yeah, your cock-sucking piercing; your tongue." Tulip laughed. The other slaves laughed with her. "So you believe he likes you now?"

Sequence stood up.

"I'm going to check on the garden. I'll see you later." He left.

"Why do you think he came back?" Daffodil asked.

"He didn't have a good reception." Thyme said.

"Really? What happened?"

"I dropped him down in the shuttle craft 'cause he wanted to land nearby his people but didn't know where they were. It freaked him out, I could see it in him."

"Why?"

"You know how he goes on about his connection with them? It seemed he lost it. He couldn't find them. He didn't even have a connection with them when he saw them. When I picked him up he was alone, surrounded by the old, dead, trees. He looked awful, almost starving, he ate all the leaves we took and all the leaves from the plant. He was covered in bruises."

"My gosh, they must have abandoned him!"

"Or tried to kill him."

"So he had to come back."

"Why didn't you tell me that?" The Master asked from the doorway.

The slaves stood up quickly.

"Why didn't you tell me, Thyme?" The Master stepped forward.

"I'm sorry, Master. I thought he'd tell you. You've been with him since his planting."

"He's far too proud. He told me they couldn't hear his thoughts, that they weren't happy with his choice to come back. He didn't say he wasn't with hem or tell me of his bad condition." The Master ran his hand over his face. "No wonder he was so insecure last night. You should have told me. I thought he was being defiant."

"You wouldn't have pierced him, Master? If you knew?"

"Of course I wouldn't have. Piercing isn't for insecure slaves. It's for disobedient slaves. Where is he?"

"He said he was going to the garden."

****

"Pine! Where's Sequence?" The Master shouted.

"In his hole, Master. He said he needed to think. Didn't need burying though, he just stood in his hole; didn't even take his clothes off, they're still on him, on the tree. He seems ok though, checked over the garden." Pine followed the Master around the garden.

"Shut up, Pine."

"Yes, Master. I'm sorry." Pine continued to follow the Master.

The Master went over to Sequence. As Pine had described, Sequence was still wearing his clothes even though he looked like a six-foot tree in white with a blindfold.

"Sequence, we need to talk." The Master blinked and Sequence stood before him, running his fingers through his hair.

"Master?"

"What are you doing?"

"Thinking, Master; checking weather reports and soil moisture."

"Soil moisture?"

"Mainly for the grass. There a difference, in the growth rates and I was just checking that it wasn't a soil moisture issue because that's easier to cure but it's not so it's probably..."

"Shut up! My gosh, you're talking like Pine."

"Sorry, Master. What was it you wanted?"

"I wanted to talk to you about why you came back?"

"Told you, Master."

"Thyme has told me something different."

"Thyme wasn't there." Sequence picked up a fork and walked to the middle of the grass.

"Sequence, why are you walking away from me?"

"I want to check the mineral concentration, Master. I need a sample and a control sample."

"What happened, Sequence?"

"They don't like me; I've changed too much. I've lost my connection with them; and formed one with you. I've become a traitor to them." Sequence collected a small amount of soil. "I don't belong there anymore and I don't think I could stay there anymore."

"I won't disown you."

"I have twelve piercings to prove it." Sequence smiled and stood on his tiptoes to kiss the Master. "Do you want to analyse these with me?"

"Not especially. Take Pine. Never talk about gardening with me again."

"Yes, Master." Sequence said smiling.

****

"Daniel, why is that pretty little slave of yours removing the decorations from that tree?" The Queen asked. She and the King were holding a harvest festival garden party. It was the first one Daniel had been invited to for a long time.

The Master turned to see Sequence sitting in one of the branches of a tree, removing the lanterns.

"He's releasing her from her bondage." The Master said walking towards the tree. His mother followed confused. "Sequence, get down."

"But Master, She's tied up!"

"Is she your slave?"

"No, Master, but..."

"Is she your slave, Sequence?"

Sequence slid down from tree.

"I'm sorry, Master. I'm sorry, Lady. She is your slave to display as you wish."

"Good boy, Sequence."

"What are you talking about? It's a tree."

"Trees are the female of Sequence's people."

"Ah, he has an affinity with trees, sweet boy. Help yourself to food." The Queen wandered back to talk to other guests.

"Slaves stay in the slave room, little brother." A voice said from behind them.

"Evening, Peter." The Master turned. "Nice to see you. It's been a long time."

"Yeah, a real return of the prodigal son isn't it? You've decided being a prince is quite useful now you have a dangerous slave? This him? I heard that you sent him away."

"Only for a couple of months. He's not dangerous, just misunderstood."

"So you went for a male sex slave? Interesting, I thought boys didn't turn you on. I'll take him to the slave room for you." Peter took hold of Sequence's hand.

Sequence stood still until the Master nodded for him to leave.

"What's your name, dangerous slave?" Peter asked as the boy followed him.

"Sequence, Sir."

"An odd name?"

"It is a rough translation of my name, Sir. Master wanted to name me after a plant but it wasn't successful as I am a plant based life-form and it was weird."

"You talk a lot."

"Sorry, Sir. It's the fresh air."

"Fabian!" Peter called when they got to the slave room. A tall, muscled man stood up; his skin was a darker brown than Sequence's, his hair was black and long with a fine covering of hair covering his entire body.

"Master." He said in a low voice.

"This is Sequence, my brother's slave. Look after him for me."

"Yes, Master."

Peter left the room. There were about twenty slaves in the room, they watched Sequence, appreciating his beauty. Sequence went over to a table of food, he picked up four grapes and two strawberries; he turned and found Fabian right behind him.

"Why are you following me?" Sequence asked taking a bite of a grape.

"You on a restricted diet?"

"No, I can eat what I want." Sequence walked around Fabian and sat on a bed.

"You're not allowed on the bed." A female slave said.

"Who said?"

"Slaves aren't allowed on beds."

Sequence grinned.

"I spent a lot of my time on beds." He raised an eyebrow, some of the other slaves giggled. Fabian sat on the floor next to the bed. "Come, sit next to me. They'll be outside for hours. Even if they catch us, whats the worst that'll happen?"

"They'll beat us."

"So? They beat us anyway. I hardly ever get beaten as a punishment but I get beaten every other day. Live a little."

"Your Master beats you for pleasure?"

"Sometimes, sometimes I ask for it." Sequence popped a strawberry in his mouth. "What are you eating?"

"Peanuts. You ask to be beaten?"

"Can I try one?" He held out his hand. "Master hates it when I misbehave in order to force punishments. These are nice; may I have some more?"

"My Master would never beat me if I asked for it. I bit him the other day, you know, down there, and he didn't beat me; just put me in a cage."

"I hate being caged."

"I find it boring, not really a punishment."

"My Mistress uses ginger." A male slave said; the other slaves winced.

"What's ginger for?" Sequence asked.

The male slave grinned and moved to sit on the bed next to Sequence.

"They get root ginger and either stick it in your ass or the slit in your cock and it burns; no permanent damage though."

"Chilli flakes are worse. They hurt more with moisture."

"You ever been beaten with nettles?"

"Oh my gosh, no! That must be horrible."

"I had to work through nettles once."

"Those things are bad but I don't think you can get worse than a horsewhip."

"I got fucked by a horse once."

"Why?"

"Unusual punishment."

"Did it hurt?"

"Not as much as I was thinking."

They laughed again.

"I heard 'bout this slave, a girl, her mistress was flogged and banned from owning. The girl was starved until she was a size zero and then only allowed to eat her mistress' waste."

The slaves thought about it in silence.

"Makes you really angry."

"Yeah, makes you sick. That girl die?"

"No, she's in rehab, I think."

"Poor girl. She'll be messed up for years." Fabian moved to sit on the bed. Sequence smiled at him as he went to get more food. "We heard you were dangerous, Sequence. Heard you had special powers or something."

"No. I'm just a moving plant. As long as I wear this blindfold or sunglasses, I'm fine." Sequence went over to a plant in the corner of the room. He touched it, smiling as it started to bloom.

"Wow. Interesting ability. How do you do that?"

"I give it some of my energy." Sequence went back to the table and helped himself to some lettuce and cucumber.

"Can you do that to any plant?"

"No, just small ones. As I get older I'll be able to work with bigger plants; maybe even trees." He sat back down on the bed. "What do we do while they're partying?"

"We talk."

"We should play a game; like truth or dare." A red haired slave said from the corner of the room.

"No, we should play 'I've never..' Like I say 'I've never had anal sex' and if you have, you have to do a forfeit."

"What sort of forfeit?"

"Eating a space invader, those things are horrible."

"Eating a spoonful of marmite."

They giggled.

"We don't have enough marmite!"

"We can do something different each round. It will be fun!"

****

"What the fuck is going on here?" Peter shouted as he wandered into the room to find food all over the room, seven slaves asleep on the bed, some sleeping on the floor and about five throwing up in the bathroom. Fabian sat up, blearily, then scrambled to get off the bed to stand; suddenly, he covered his mouth with his hand and ran to the bathroom. A couple of other owners came in the room as the other slaves began to wake up.

"Whats going on?"

"It seems, they're sick."

"Over-eating seems a more likely reason." One of the mistresses knelt down and picked something up. "Chocolate-covered, cheese-roll. Well, that would make anyone sick. Annie, where are you?" There was a muffled called from the bathroom.

"Dear Lord! This is why we don't leave them alone!"

"Where's Sequence?" Daniel asked, looking around.

"There's white hair visible on the other side of the bed." A man pointed as the owners started collecting the slaves.

Daniel went over and shook Sequence awake.

"You ok?"

Sequence frowned then nodded.

"I stopped playing at mustard-covered strawberries, Master, but I don't think it was soon enough."

"You gonna be sick?"

"Finished now, Master."

"This was a game?" Peter asked as Daniel picked Sequence up. "Slaves are acting like flipping kids! Next party, you can stay on a lead and eat what I give you." He said to Fabian. "Are you doing to be sick on the way home? I've a good mind to make you walk."

"Sorry, Master." Fabian dropped his eyes, smiling slightly.

"Next party, I'm hanging out with the slaves. I think they've had the most fun." Daniel laughed. "Mustard-covered strawberries; sounds like a new punishment to me."

****

"How are you feeling?" Daffodil asked as Sequence turned to her as she sat on her bed in the slave room.

"Awful." Sequence confided.

"You're not the only one. Master has had loads of calls from other owners. Some have become really ill; dehydrated and such. You seem to have got off lightly. How many rounds did you play?"

"About ten. Never had sex with a woman; never had sex with a man; never had sex with two women; never had an enema; never been whipped; never been pierced; never been displayed; never worn women's clothes; never left the house naked. There was another I think, oh, never been blindfolded, actually, I did never been starved as well."

"You've done all of those." Thyme said, confused by the rules of the game.

"Yeah, so I had to have a forfeit."

"Mustard-covered strawberries! What haven't you done?"

"Haven't had sex with two men; or outside; or sex with food; or punishments with ginger or chilli or sex with an animal or punished outside."

"How many of these things did you do?"

"There were about twenty-five before everyone got too sick to play."

"And you did, what? Eleven? How many slaves got to twenty-five?"

"Only five. They were throwing up for ages." Sequence sat up and ran to the bathroom.

"Sounds like a stupid game." Basil said.

"He ok?" The Master asked, coming in, the slaves stood up.

"He's being sick. Again."

"Is he drinking?"

"Yes. I think that's what he's throwing up now."

"My brother's slave has had to have an IV."

"He did most of them. I think he won." Sequence said.

"I bet he's real pleased about winning. I've got a good mind to do all the things you really hadn't done so that next time you won't want to play! It was a great party that's become about sick slaves."

"I didn't suggest it or any of the food. And I said we could only do one round of marmite spoons!"

"What are marmite spoons?"

"A spoon of marmite."

"Did you eat a spoon of marmite?"

"Yes, Master."

"Idiot, Sequence." Tulip giggled. "It was a stupid game."

"It was. I won't play again. I guess it made me grateful that I haven't done much. I got to miss the round of chocolate -covered, cheese-rolls. That round got rid of three people."

"What was that round about?"

Sequence broke eye contact, blushing slightly as he shrugged. Tulip giggled.

"What haven't you done that's more embarrassing than what you have done?" Thyme asked.

The Master grinned.

"Ah, leave the little thing alone. Last night he ate more than he's eaten in a lifetime and now he's sick. Come on, Sequence."

Sequence kept his head low as he followed the Master out of the room.

"Master's going to make him tell." Basil said slowly.

"Yeah, no fair." Daffodil moaned.

****

"If I make you swallow, are you going to throw up again?" The Master asked, momentarily pulling Sequence's head up to look at him.

"Probably." Sequence said, gently licking the cock in his mouth. "But I'm probably going to throw up anyway."

"Idiot." The Master let Sequence go back to sucking his cock for a few more strokes before grabbing Sequence's hair again and stopping the boy's movements as he shot his load into the boy's mouth.

"You ok?" The Master asked as Sequence returned from the bathroom. The boy nodded. "You look pale, little one."

"I'm sorry I let you down, Master. I shouldn't have got involved with a such a stupid game."

"No, you shouldn't have. Did you play on their desires, Sequences?"

"Only the one where they wanted to sit on the bed. I didn't start the game."

"And what is the embarrassing thing you haven't done?"

"Been sucked off by anyone. They laughed at that."