Sequences Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And most of them had?"

"Yeah, although it made me sick, it was a really good night. We had lots of fun; it was nice being around other sex slaves."

"Learn lots?"

Sequence smiled at the Master and kissed him.

"Learnt I had an awesome Master, even compared to the good ones. And that it's not necessarily humiliating to be dressed up or displayed; that its ok that people look at us."

"You want to meet up with them again?"

"Yeah, that would be awesome. Your brother's slave is really cool."

"Yeah." The Master closed his eyes.

"Turns into a bear like I turn into a tree."

"Mmm."

"Master. He's never had anal sex."

"What?" The Master looked at him. "What do you mean? He's my brother's sex slave; has been for years, he's not a virgin."

"He's never been fucked, Master, he fucks."

"He fucks my brother?"

"That's what he said, Master. Confused me 'cause I thought sex was a form of control but Fabian is controlled although he's the dominant one in sex."

"That's a shock. Why aren't you sleepy?"

"Not sure, Master. Shall I be quiet now?"

"Yeah, go find something to read if you want."

****

"What is this place?" Sequence asked, staring down from the balcony. Down below was a rectangular cage with doors at each end and a section of hot coals in the middle. A massive male slave stood at one end, clad in metal armour.

"Slave battles. For army slaves mainly; a way of training them. Sometimes real fights are held, when two owners have a dispute." Fabian replied. "He's the undefeated champion; belongs to the King so its ok."

"How does it work?"

"The loser is the slave who ends up lying down on the coals for a count of three; hurts but doesn't kill you."

"You been in there?"

"Yeah, but not against him. Us, sex slaves rarely fight and not often against warriors like him."

"So, whats he doing?"

"Waiting for challenges. He'll wait an hour then the real fights will begin. Whats your Master talking to my Master about?"

"You fucking him." Sequence whispered.

"You told him?"

"Wasn't I meant to?"

"My Master won't like it."

"Will he beat you?"

Fabian shrugged.

"He's not unbeatable." Sequence said.

"Who? The Master?"

"No, the warrior. He's not unbeatable. He's stupid. A smart competitor could beat him."

"Don't talk so loud. Someone will make you prove that!"

Sequence tilted his head and looked down at the warrior.

"I could take him."

"Could you?" The Master asked coming up behind him with his brother.

"Yes, Master."

"Want to try?"

"Would you let me?"

"Promise not to get injured?"

"Promise. I'll defeat him or surrender."

"There isn't a surrender option against the warrior." Fabian said.

"I'll be able to fake a surrender."

****

The warrior watched as a small child walked through the other door. The boy seemed to be wearing a blindfold and was wearing a completely white outfit with heeled sandals.

"You're not a warrior!" He shouted as the bell rand. "This a punishment?"

Sequence grinned at him, then projected an image of himself running towards the warrior. The warrior gasped as he saw Sequence run onto the coal and do a cartwheel followed by a handstand followed by a short dance.

The people watching saw Sequence standing at one end and the warrior staring into the middle.

The image of Sequence that the warrior was watching, flickered and turned into a pretty girl with long blonde hair.

"Who are you?" The warrior asked.

"Your worst nightmare." The girl image said walking up to the warrior. "Come mate with me." The girl beckoned to him without touching him. The warrior followed the image of Sequence onto the coal, he winced as he began walking on the hot surface.

"Not too hot, baby. Just hot enough to feel good." The girl-image encouraged him then she lay down and spread her legs. "See, this isn't a battle anymore, come down here, mate with me."

The crowd watched bemused as the warriors knelt down on the coal. They watched as Sequence ran across the court and jumped on the warriors back, knocking the warrior on to the coal. The bell rang as Sequence jumped off the warrior and ran back to his door to be let out. The Master, Peter, Fabian and the King stood at the door.

"Well done, little Sequence." The King laughed stroking Sequence's hair. "What desire did you use to make him give up like that?"

Sequence smiled as he watched the warrior limping out of the cage.

"A carnal one, Sir."

"An impressive display of physic ability." The King said to Daniel. "It may be useful for you to bring him to meet with the Alliance delegates. I'm arranging a meeting at the palace next month. In fact, why don't you stay over until they arrive?"

"He won't be any use." Peter said. "They'll see he's a slave and leave. You just want the palace gardens done."

Sequence smiled at the King and then the Master.

"Can I do another garden, Master?" he asked

The Master smiled.

"Depends how good you are doesn't it?"