All Comments on 'Sera Ch. 09'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Next Chapter

I can't stop thinking about this story, please post the next chapter soon!

Sweet_TabooSweet_Tabooalmost 9 years ago
Wow, that's one hell of a chapter, :D

Not one of Stevens proudest moments, but Kathleen is one cunning bitch. Wonderful description of the terror such a skillfully crafted attack must inflict. Steve has a strange detached relationship with his parasite, I really love their conversations. Oh Kitten, you really hurt Sheila with your words, but that was about it. She obviously didn't lie about taking a self defense course. I really don't like the way Kitten is developing, she's making pretty much a of a mess. Poor Gina, she's probably going to get really, really hurt. Ah, Ashleigh's study, teasing us with another tidbit of information concerning the parasite. Really looking forward to the next chapter how she's handling everyone.

Really enjoyed reading this one, thank you so much.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
Steven needs to grow a spine

He needs information. Not getting it, 'running around blind' is going to get him and others hurt. He is supposed to be smart and if he can't see that Ash is manipulating everything, he's an idiot. When I put myself in his shoes I get so frustrated. 'Jedi mind-tricks' not with standing, how can he keep making the same mistakes over and over again. First, with his 'other' mother and now with his aunt, and even kitten and Sheila to an extent. Secondly there's the idea that somehow he is supposed to bring everyone together, most importantly him and kitten. He is going about it the totally worse way I could think of. Despite whatever the author has planned for this family I personally don't like the obvious and impending break up of the Langley family. I have grown fond of them all and I can only see heartache and sorrow in their future and that truly saddens me.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a8 months ago

Ashleigh is in command. The family is playing on her battleground. Steven is her executive officer; however, he does not realize it. Although mature for his age, he still has so much more to learn that he fails to recognize it. This is the second tkime his mother almost killed him. At some point he has to learn/accept she is no longer his mother and that she only slightly places him on a higher level than anyone else. 5 star series,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous