All Comments on 'Serafina and The Milking Machine'

by Pastel_Comma

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Proof Read

I thoroughly enjoyed the story and will look forward to future publications, but it was in desperate need of editing. As the story progressed, there were increasing amounts of spelling errors, grammatical errors and missing/extra words which should've been addressed prior to posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
PastelComma Here

Right so, does literotica have a online editor or what? I can't fix any of your complaints and to be honest, I'm not exactly sure what you want. Looking at the submission now, I can see that a good portion of my formatting didn't transfer over.

Look up Academy Girl Extend: The Milking Machine on A03 to see how the fic is supposed to look.

I only post here once a blue moon and that's only because I got a comment on Track 63: The Broodmare asking for more Gunner Girl stuff. And was like, sure. It would have been nice to get a comment like, "I wonder what would happen next," so I could feel motivated to write another chapter. But whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Planning on Continuing?

Your tumblr seemed to disappear, wasn't sure if you were exploring this story still?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous