Serafina and The Milking Machine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know this isn't the most friendly-looking spot for you to do your business but I imagine you value privacy over a good view. And I can always have the device moved elsewhere should you wish it. But then I remember how you bovina like your dens so..." Ms. Chadwick trailed off, coming to a stop. Serafina bumped into her by accident. "And we're here."

Serafina looked passed the headmistress and saw a strange machine.

It vaguely resembled a milking stall. Milk pumps and glass cylinders and tubes attached around it. But there was no actual stall. No walls or panels meant to make use of the small space as efficiently as possible. The machine was spread out. Metal stands. Arms and feet rests. A mold-able flat cot resting on the padded ground. As Serafina studied it, she realized that the strange mix-match things were for a variety of milking positions. On her back. On her knees. In chains. Without chains.

"This is for me?" the girl said to the air.

It didn't scare Serafina like she thought it would. Pumps and holds. Stands and holsters. They were ordinary things gathered for an ordinary purpose.

Ms. Chadwick shifted on her feet. "Um yeah. I'd had to seduce- contact a variety of bovine educators to know which parts to get and how to handle your suppression aid withdrawal." she cleared her voice. Switching into her headmistress' tone. "And you will be going through withdrawal. For about several months, your body will be aggressively be making pseudo-milk as it tries to clear out the suppression toxins."

Pseudo-milk? "I never heard anything about that."

"Most bovine don't stay on suppression aids as long as you did." Ms. Chadwick muttered. "I'll be having a word with your parents about this as well. But your body wants to make the same volume of milk it should have produced from when you got Amare il latte the first time. Every year you went without a milking, it only doubled the amount you'd have to pay once off the aids."

"But I thought the easiest way to end a love milk induced rut was to..." Serafina blushed. "find a mate and have sex."

The headmistress sighed. "But you're not making the genuine goods at the moment. Pseudo-milk, remember?" Ms. Chadwick clasped her hands together. "I suppose you'll understand once you've used the machine once or twice. I can't explain it. I'm a cat. I had pseudo-milk by the gallons once and that was a wild ride. They should bottle the stuff." she chuckled. "Well, I'll be leaving."

Serafina turned around. "You're leaving?!"

"Well yeah, Red." Ms. Chadwick snorted. "Headmistress. Student. Sexual conduct. I have to think about Legal." The headmistress scratched her neck. "If we weren't teacher and student, I'd teach you the wonders of the female body but uh... Gotta be professional. But I'm flattered. Find someone of your own peer group and make with the birds and the bees. Or just birds. Or just bees. Sex is wonderful. But not sex with teachers and other authority figures. That's bad."

The headmistress tapped on the stone.

Lights in the hollowed room flickered on. Around the walls and ceiling, Serafina saw various runes and spells inscribed in. Some for the lights. Others to lower or rise the temperature. And a few more runes she'd hadn't learn yet.

"There are wards in this stone as you probably already see. Lets me and the nurse watch your vital signs and intervene if the machine gets too rowdy at doing its job. Has the same runic programming as a THEO by the way. But besides that, you're on own. Use the machine at your own discretion."

Ms. Chadwick stepped away. The sound of heels and lingering words the last to leave.

"Have fun!"

And thus, Serafina was left alone with the milking machine.

Now left alone, Serafina explored her 'den' as Ms. Chadwick called it. Besides the coarse walls and cool cave air that swept under her school skirts, the place was suitable. Serafina didn't have anything else to compare it to. She'd spent her younger years adamant that she would be more than a milked monster and so whatever instruction she'd might have gotten from her fellow bovina went over her head.

Other than the machine, there were a few more strange things set aside for her use.

A queen-sized mattress. Three or so plush comforter sheets tossed aside as if the bed was hastily slept in and quickly remade. A plethora of feather-filled pillows. Serafina crossed over and touched on. Soft. Simple. It was obvious what this was this bedspread was for. Spending a night at the school if she'd lingered too long in her den.

But Serafina couldn't see herself staying that long.

Also on the mattress, there was a freshly-washed uniform. The girl checked the tags. The uniform was in her size and it came with a note. "A new uniform will always be waiting for you here. Feel free to make messes!" Hmph. Serafina's tail slapped the note aside. Messes? Milking? The girl plopped onto the bed and undid her boots' knots. Serafina was not a messy monster. Serafina was a proud and prim young lady and she didn't need to be humored by a-

Beastbane. Ah, that's right. Ms. Chadwick was a beastbane. Not a human mocking her.

She'd had to go along with this charade because... Ms. Chadwick wanted the best for her. And that had to account for something, right? Once Serafina's boots were off, the terrible things might have tracked dirt onto the machine's padded floor, she'd approached it. The pads that occupied the ground around and under the milking machine's wiring and supports looked okay. Stuffed and spongy under the bright purple shade that was its color.

The moment Serafina's toes met pad, the runes along the poles and pillars came on.

A dozen of transparent screens fluttered by. Spouting numbers and welcomes and frantic messages too fast for her to read. Then came a ray of red light. The crimson glow washed over her from head to toe. Scanning. Recording her physical state and health signs. But more than that, she could feel the magic passing through her clothes. Her school uniform practically paper under the simulated sensation.

It wasn't quite touch. No, it was different than that. But no less intimate.

The sensation started off tame. It left a light pressure, almost like a hand, a soothing open palm even, brushing over her head. Through her bushy locks, big curly red hair kept together by a yellow ribbon, this sensation continued. Then down to her face and cheeks. The pressure grazing along her brown skin. Serafina hid in her arms. Shaken. Baffled. But a little curious to see where this went.

She wanted to see what was so special about this milking machine. This Theo.

"You can go a little further." she squeaked out. Eyes darting around. It would be embarrassing if anyone caught her- Oh. There were no other students here. No humans here. Not even Ms. Chadwick with her careless freedom. It was only Serafina. There was no need to hide what she wanted to ask- "You can." she gulped, lips hot as she confessed. "Touch me more." No one really has. She was above that sort of thing and below the affections of her fellow students. Her love life has, as a result, been horribly dismal.

Now Serafina wasn't completely sure if Theo followed vocal commands. But it seemed to understand.

The sensation ran down into her shirt. Bypassing easily her undershirt and bra. Not hands. But also not not hands. Was there a word for this stimulation? This phantom touching of her female form. The sensation cupped her. That light touch tapping down on her firm breasts and their shameless nipples.

Serafina looked down, trying to see if there was a trick to it.

A machine part enchanted invisible or some wayward spirit taking advantage. She saw no sham. Her breasts were as idle as always. But the sensation was still there. This feeling of something touching the underside of her vulnerable mounds. The sensation moved around them. Rubbing along the curve of each breast. Teasing the darker rings of brown flesh that surrounded her nubs.

Outright stimulated, her mounds began to grow.

One size. Two. Her breasts grew. Swelling. Surging. Formerly the size of apples and terrible for her social health, her fertile pair rose on her chest. Her bra went pop. Her blouse went pop. The first three buttons flying out of sight. Serafina panted and lost her posture. She dropped to her knees. Unconcerned about the rest of her body, her titty trouble-makers kept at it. They grew even more. Engorged nipples sticking through her bra cups. The size and weight of her blossoming breasts terrible on her lungs. She wheezed, miserable. She panted, a little horny. Okay. A lot horny.

Serafina meant to unclasp her bra and take her bodice off but then the sensation decided to become two.

This newer sensation caressed her belly. Brushed her lower waist and wide hips. Then it went further down. Feathering along her thighs and liping along her lush rump. Feeling touch on both the middle of her back and breasts, it triggered an instinct in Serafina.

A filthy need that she'd be loathed to admit elsewhere.

Serafina fell forward. Arms and elbows on the ground. Her ass ready and presented in the air. The sensation groped her ass. Ticked the underside of her knees. Kissed her feet and ankles. Serafina's tail shook, wagging left and right.

She didn't moan.

Moaning would have been admitting she was interested in something other than being milked.

But she did groan. Just a little bit.

The sensation gripped both her thighs, invisible thumbs loving the tender flesh there. Serafina leaned forward, close to being aroused beyond measure. This touch. This non-touch rather. She'd never experienced anything like this. There wasn't a human trying to mock her. Not a fellow cattalia humoring her little crusade. This was only touch. Pure and simple. Without guilt. Without shame.

If she could muster up a little more-

"I-" Serafina started. "Could you-" she tried again. "This doesn't have anything to do with milking. But. Could you touch me there? I want to feel you inside... my pussy. Please."

The sensation moved up her thighs. Honing in on that space between her legs. Between her stockings and panties, there isn't much to protect her from the pressure rising there. Not only from it the machine but from herself. Heat and blood collecting in her stiff and hard clit.

The sensation doesn't touch her once when it is there. It doesn't brush or graze or even kiss.

It licked. One solid move swiping up and down her virgin folds.

Serafina groaned into the padding. Her hot breath now steam in the crisp air. The temperature dropping. Perked nipples were now frozen nubs. Now extended to their full length, her nipples were more udder-like. Longer. Painfully sensitive. The bits of her bra that lingered on her form was pushed up and out of the way by her inflated breasts. Her thick nipples drizzled and dripped. Milk trickling out. Fat and full, her mounds didn't even need a real hand to lead the milk out. Caught on the floor, Serafina's strength faltering, she wounded up resting on top of them. The white liquid collected around her nipples and gushed. The two streams of cream-pale milk drenched her top and puddled around her.

Curse it! That was a mess, wasn't it?

The smell of fresh milk taunted her. Serafina often felt nauseous around the stench but now, alone and soaked with it sinking into the rest of her uniform, she enjoyed it. Serafina had a demure sniff of the aromas in the air. Not only was their was milk but her rut phenomenons as well. Her pores opened. A sheet of sweat dotting her arched body. And her sex, sweet and sensual, bathed the room with her scent.

Gasping, Serafina twisted and turned. Restless. Wanting.

She pushed her hips back, primal and feral expecting to collide against a pair of legs. Or a mate. The sensation drove into her. Stimulating her lower lips, the pink weak flesh between them, and her aching clit. It slotted into her wet hole. Filling up but not stretching her untouched place. The feel. The phantom touch. It was the perfect size. Her inner walls tried to squeeze and clamp around the intrusion. Yearning a bit of friction and girth. But being intangible, the sensation couldn't provide.

Serafina rocked her hips back into it. Empty but not. Her mind was hot. Her heart even hotter.

Her fattening breasts dragged along the ground. The deep curve between her valley-deep mounds was glossy with her sweat and drool. Breathing through her nose became troublesome. She panted. She huffed. Breathing hard. Breathing heavy. The thing in her chest pounded away. Her heartbeat noisy and loud. But it couldn't compare to the relentless milk. The fresh ambrosia begging to be let it out.

A screen popped up.

Basic User Identification and Sampling of General Erogenous Zones Complete.

The light pressure around her breasts and pussy vanished. She couldn't accept that. She hadn't-

Report Name and Preference of Usage.

Serafina groaned, her voice rich with lust. "Please milk me."

Report Name and Preference of Usage.

"I don't. I don't want care- Gah!" she muttered, her body and mind in a frenzied state. "Words are hard. Stupid. Just do it. Milk me. Sire me. Breed me. Come on. Come on!" Serafina flipped over. Her slender hands moving over her massive breasts. Bigger even more. Two pillowly masses, mounds no longer but hilltops if one needed to be crude, sat on her chest. The front of her blouse wrinkled and sagging. The white fabric transparent and thin, her warm brown skin visible.

Dizzy and needy and burning with want, the girl didn't wait for the machine to get on with it.

One hand went to her right breast, kneading the sizable flesh there. The other went below, yanking up her skirts and diving into the seat of her undergarments. The second her fingers touched her sex, physical touch verses the phantom tease, oh she cried out. Her head swam. Her breath gone. She freely went at it. Relishing at the naughty touch of her pussy mound. Inexperienced, Serafina played with her quivering folds and rigid clit. Taking the angry lower nub between her fingers and squeezed.

THEO shall go through the list of recommended usernames and preferences.

Serafina ignored the inane words.

She distracted herself from the miserable machine by chasing pleasure. Her hands grew slick. Feminine fluid. Pearling drops of milk. They took to each respective hand, aiding her frenzy for completion. Climaxing. Cumming crudely. The girl lifted her hips to rock into her pussy-pleasuring hand. The visible sensation. Perceivable and well-received if she could frankly admit. It blew her brief experience with the phantom touch out of the water. Delicious. Divine. She stroked around her hole. Not yet brave enough to stick a finger in.

But her alone time soon came to an end.

A pair of ankle chains latched around her feet. A similar pair around her wrists, lifting them away from her wet breasts and soaked panties. The chains lifted her up, making her stand for the whim of the machine. Serafina tried her restraints. Flexing her hands to see if she could slip free her wrists. Wiggling her feet to do the same. No such luck. She was soundly trapped. The metal cuffs, though padded with the same substance of the floor, weren't going give.

Serafina pulled on the chains on her hands. Pooling on her bovine strength to make the chains buckle.

The girl didn't particularly like all of her inhuman traits. Besides the physical faults, there were quirks as well. Unreasonable strong. Weak at the magic she loved. Serafina had come to this academy to be a mage. One of the few trade classes go at solo hunts. But by the time she came to school, the girl had no expectations to be allowed to be a member of a party outside of being a glorified pack mule.

Yet unlike everything else that broke when she used her full power, the chains were underwhelmed.

The metal cuffs glowed. Tightening around her limbs in a clear warning. And it excited her. Serafina tugged and tugged, refusing to quell her struggle just yet. Her unladylike strength. Her rigid form and figure. To think it would only be a machine that could withstand it. She tried to kick with her heels. Bend the cuffs with her wrists. Theo, the awful machine, allowed this to go on for a few minutes. It scanned her again. The perverted magic brushing over her captured body. And yet the combination of both, the phantom touch and the restraints. It was too much.

Serafina lost her vigor. She groaned, desperately writhing in heat and want.

Username: Uddertomeetyou

Preference: [MILKMAID]

The chains loosened, allowing Serafina free range to walk. A few feet away, the machine moved a stand and several glass cylinders. The intent clear. It was going to milk her like a cow. And though that is what she wanted, her breasts aching, throbbing, needing to be drained for her to get her wits back, Serafina wasn't going to let Theo have its way so easily. The miserable machine put her in a fit and a fit it was going to get. She stayed her ground, refusing to budge.

And unlike before, Theo decided to be more active towards her refusal.

The chains jerked the girl along. Heels gliding on the padded floor. She kicked and fought. Her tail manic and lashing out. Breasts slapping on another. And yet, she was wetter than before. Her sweet juices flowing lewdly down her thighs. The holds and restrains, they were arresting, pun intended, with their power and resolute unchanging will. Serafina wished she had that kind of strength. But that was madness talking. They were chains. Inanimate objects. Of course, they were unchanging! They were that way forever.

Serafina scowled. Halfway there, she took control. She didn't need to be led. She'd do the leading.

The girl proudly walked to the stand, and unknowing what else to do, allowed Theo to have the next move. The restrains made her bend over. Her belly and waist rested on the foam-soft stand while breasts and ass was out for all to see. Her skirts' hem scantly raised over her cheeky rump. Tits, heavier than ever and fuller than they ever should be, dangled in their fabric prison. The chains on her ankles forced her legs to spread. All of her weight resting on the balls of Serafina's feet.

She squirmed for the fun of it. Shivering. Shuddering in anticipation.

Proceed: [Yes/No?]

Serafina nodded before she considered the machine might need a verbal answer. "Please. Yes."

First one. Two. Then three metal and magic-made tentacles rose from the complicated wires of Theo's set-up. The first two were slimmer than than the bulky and stout third one. The last one practically resembling a cock-shaped rod. The thinner tentacles went to her ruined blouse and front. Slithering into her clingy sagging shirt.

Black and ridged with shell-like joints, the tentacles tormented her breasts.

They entwined themselves around her flushed titties, squeezing from right around the base of each mound. The pleasure. The pain. Big already, her breasts became even bigger. They swelled once more. A glut of milk and flesh ballooning in front of her eyes. The blouse could take no more. It ripped, the last few buttons shooting off to places unknown. The straps around her bra tore. The undergarment falling to the floor.

Her puffed-out breasts swung and bobbed, spilling out to nearly eclipse her own head by size alone.

Serafina moaned and sobbed, tears taking to the corners of her eyes. There was pain. Soreness and sensitivity knifing through her body. There was pleasure. Bliss and euphoria washing away the sting. She stomped with her feet. Shook her hips. Serafina was in rut. Her human moans was falling away to make room for the beast. The mare she was inside. She crooned. Her tail arching across her back.