Serafina and The Milking Machine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thin tentacles raised her breasts, lining them for the open glass cylinder placed beneath them.

They started slow. From the base of her breast to the distended tit-flesh, they went back and forth. Directing the milk to gather around her nipples. Serafina dropped her head. Mind boiling. Body steaming. She was so horny and desperate and needy. The tentacles' tips moved to her pining nubs, giving them the touch they so desired. Thickened and pliant, her nipples wept. Milk flooding out. Serafina cried. Her voice echoing and bouncing off the walls. Letting her hear her own frenzied wail.

The milk, her milk, foamy and fresh and oh so white, clattered into the cylinder.

So distracted by her first milking, Serafina cared little about the cool air growing on her rear cheeks. The rod-shaped tentacle pushed up her school skirts, hoisting the fabric to drape along the middle of her back. White panties remaining, the tentacle hooked itself under her waistband. Tugging down the last of her undergarments. The tentacle moved down her chunky cheeks and positioned itself in front of her unsuspecting slit. It was far, far bigger than her tiny hole. The feel of its wide large head against her hole. She twitched. Her tail lashing to chase it away.

The tentacle endured her tail's violence. Pushing itself firmly against her clit.

Serafina shifted on her feet. What was it going to do? The tentacle began to rotate. Not the metal limb itself the rod attachment. In tight circles, it massaged her clit. Vibrating. Pulsating. Her knees buckled. Her breath went out. The stimulation went everywhere. Through her veins to her limbs to everything else attached to her giddy frame. Serafina threw her hips back, increasing her pleasure. She used her knees to go up and down. Directing the tentacle to other places. Her folds. Her hole. Her lovely clit. They all needed that vibrating touch.

As the rod-shaped tentacle worked her, Serafina's milk took on another color.

Instead of being only white, the liquid coming out now a sparkling sheen to it. It almost looked like Amare il latte. Love milk. But the miracle drink didn't sparkle. It had a presence. Powerful. Potent. The tentacles around her breasts increased their grip, pumping even more milk out. At this rate, Serafina might have to consider a new occupation. Faucet instead of student. The white out pour roared into the cylinder, shiny bubbles collecting around the nearly filled rim. After reaching a certain limit, the containers were moved away and a pair of milking pumps were set out for her.

The tentacles guided Serafina's gushing nipples to the waiting pumps.

The suction. Oh, the suction! It was a marvel to behold. It jerked her breasts up and down, corralling the milk into long steel tubes. Serafina's breath hitched. There it was. Relief. Pure relief. The milk rushed out by the liter. Rattling inside the tubes to cylinders to more tubes.

Switching Preference.

"Wait, I like this mode."

Username: Whore1Holes

Preference: [BROODMARE]

The stand tilted, lifting up Serafina's lower end until her toes barely touched the ground. The rod-shaped tentacle moved from her pussy. It dug into her clothes, tearing the back of her blouse and skirts. Now rags, her school uniform tatters dropped to the floor. Disrobed, Serafina shivered in the cold. It wasn't her imagination. The temperature had dropped. The cool and crisp air became downright frosty.

Five tentacles presented themselves for her inspection, she assumed. All modeled as different cocks.

"Am I supposed to choose?"

THEO's Genitalia Rosters Includes:

[Bovine Cock], [Human Cock], [Goblin Cock], [Wyrm Cock], [Uncategorized Beastbane Cocks]

"Can I just have the smallest?"

THEO's Size Ranking Includes [From Smallest to Biggest]:

[Wyrm Cock], [Human Cock], [Goblin Cock], [Bovine Cock], [Uncategorized Beastbane Cocks]

And though Theo had reordered the tentacles, the actual size didn't add up to what it said on the panel.

The wyrm cock was the thinnest of the bunch. Thin and almost reasonable if she could ignore the dozens of inches that was on the tentacle attachment. Same went with the rest. None of them were small. The human cock longer than the average mentioned in her textbooks. Erect and strapping with size. The goblin member was extended only a few centimeters more. But it had girth and ridges that looked uncomfortable. And the bovine cock. It was actually the shortest of the set but that thickness. The beefy arm-thick meat that was the bovine male.

Serafina forced her eyes away. Ignoring her renewed drooling.

All the cocks were fine to look at but she couldn't imagine any of them inside without hurting her.

"I can't pick any." she admitted. "Let's go with Whore1Hole's favorite. I can signal out right? Anytime? If it hurts or I feel uncomfortable, I mean."

User may abort anytime. Theo will also abort stimulation if physical health is in danger.

"Thank you."

Proceed: [Yes/No?]

Serafina eyed the cocks one last time. She'll only have to get used to one right?

"Yes."

To her surprise, the human cock was chosen out of the grouping. The tentacle maneuvered to her backslide and rubbed against her pussy. Not padded or cool like the rod-shaped tentacle, Serafina flinched. It gave off a startling heat. Feeling almost real, not that Serafina would know, virgin and all. It must be magic simulating the cock head and the thickness of a human's shaft.

Slick with her fluids, the tentacle prodded her hole. Gently easing open the slit for access.

Serafina blinked. Unsure how to compare this to what she'd thought breeding and milking entailed. She knew what her body wanted. To be stuffed and fucked and rutted until she was either with child or exhausted beyond measure. But her mind was still here. She was still a person. Still able to say yes or no and have thoughts and think. Her tail looped in the air. Her body ached. She was still Serafina. Not a monster. Not a thing to be bred. Maybe Ms. Chadwick had a point about the suppression aids. She would have never known if nobody went out their way to make her stop.

The tentacle moved into her, its inches swallowed by her hungry hole.

Lubricated beyond all measure, the human cock met no resistance within her inner walls. Serafina huffed, her feet shaking. Her insides molding around this intruder. So cold, she sought the warmth. Clutching. Clinching. The tentacle took its time. Barely moving as it filled her. Serafina tried to move her hips. To buck. To force the length all the way in. But her restrains clamped down, locking her in place. The stand tilted even further. Taking her toes for the ground. Her feet swam, trying to find something to rest on. It almost felt like was floating.

The tentacle finally bottomed out. Her pussy ached and throbbed. Bundles of nerves igniting.

Serafina considered some things as much as she could consider with a cock inside her. Didn't this count as her first time? Having her virginity took by a machine? It didn't feel like it. Sure, there was something inside her that hadn't been there ever. But it felt the same as if she went to a sex shop and bought a toy. So, Serafina ruminated, did losing one's virginity need another person. Or was she overthinking it? It needed an intent for one. And, Serafina supposed, she had the right to choose when and where her chastity was given. This was her first time. Yes. But this wasn't where she gives her virginity. Or did that not make sense?

As Serafina contemplated chastity and virginhood, the tentacle attempted to fuck the train of thought from her head.

The human cock started with some slack strokes. Slow. Easy. The shaft went in and out. The cockhead occasionally bumping against a nerve. Then it quickened. Its thrusts filling with vigor and speed. It slammed back into her pussy. Each rough stroke causing her thick-set hips to jiggle and bounce. Every curve on her body making a fleshy thwap from the swift rut.

The sex-summoned quake bounded across her form to rattle even her breasts, still pumped for milk.

Serafina moaned, enduring the rough play. Her pussy gushed. Wetness coating the tentacle's length. The human cock twisted inside of her. Pleasure rising. Titillation at maximum peak. She came. She came for the very first time. Her clit throbbed one last time and then the gratification went rampant. Her orgasm flooded her system. Her hips shaking, feet curling, thighs twitching, breath slow, breath gone. Serafina screamed, her body a mess. Every one of her limbs out of control. Looking to grab. Looking to cling to something but she was swept away.

Switching Preferences.

Wh-What?

Username: Whore2Holes

Preference: [BROODMARE]

A pair of tentacles wrapped around her weak knees. Another set to her plump cheeks. They pulled apart her buttocks and squirted a lube-like substance around her rim. "Whore2Holes?" The tentacles massaged the lube around. Lubricating her backdoor entrance. Then they delved into her ring of muscles. "You mean... Even there?" Loosening the tight flesh there. The tentacles alternated. Shooting more lube. Massaging her asshole.

The goblin cock, studded with ridges and bumps, slid down the crack of her ass.

Proceed: [Yes/No?]

"Yes, but is this the same user?"

Records show that the same user made the modifications.

The goblin cock dribbled hot steamy pre-cum on to her cheeks. Gooey substances, warm and cold, was slathered on her brown skin by the nearby prepping tentacles. Serafina heard and felt the tentacles douse the goblin cock in fresh lube. Getting it ready to enter her from behind. She wasn't sure how it would get a sure shot in. The human cock was still inside her. Fucking her to another orgasm. Her hips weren't steady. Bouncing to the erratic beat.

A fat dollop of cum dropped directly onto her hole. Slipping down her curves and streaking a dirty line.

Then the goblin cock plowed in. The crown of its cock, bumps all around, stretching her rim on impact. Serafina gasped. Her ass muscles surrendering like silk on flesh to the solid girth packed around the member. The ridges ran across her sweet flesh. Electrifying every thrust in. Heart-stopping every thrust out. The bumps dragged. Scraping. Kneading the flesh into boneless submission. Her lush cheeks bounced. The fleshy thwaps increasing from the pair of cocks inside her. The goblin member squirted inside of her. More hearty cum. Releasing hot white seed. It oozed out her gaping rim, gushing down her writhing legs.

Username: Whore3Holes

Preference: [BROODMARE]

"A third?!"

The wyrm cock brushed against her lips. The long length imposing and absolutely terrible. "Can I have a shorter-" The tentacle stuck its tip inside, squirting sweet-tasting cum right on her tongue. Serafina jerked her head away, gagging. "See here, you rude Cock! My mouth is not a hole. I talk with this-" The tip went right back in. Secreting more of that sweet and yummy fluid. What Serafina couldn't swallow spilled onto her chin and breasts. Staining them in drops of white.

Proceed: [Yes/No?]

"I... do... eat with this." Serafina said, licking her lips. The cum tingled on her tongue. A bit of spice to go with sweet. As much milk as she made, the girl hadn't gotten a drop. She was thirsty. "This is the last one, right? I know I don't have any more holes or anything that could be used sexually."

Serafina opened her mouth willingly this time.

Flattening her tongue so the wyrm cock would have a little more room. She couldn't imagine that she could take the whole length inside. Thin as a branch but much longer than a bit of rope, Serafina took the cock inside. The first few inches went without fanfare. Her cheeks bulged. Her eyes watered. But more of sugary cummy sap made it bearably. It must have had a chemical agent of sort. Her mouth was growing lax. Idle to obey her commands. Her jaw, slobbering like a dog, fell open and her gagging problem went away.

The wyrm cock pushed passed her tongue and went further in.

Serafina switched to breathing out her nose. It was the best choice, her mouth now stuffed with cock. The two tentacles in her lower body slowed. Allowing the wyrm cock to get adjusted inside. Unlike with the goblin and human cock, the tentacle in her mouth didn't emit heat. It seemed to absorb it. The wyrm cock needed warming up from her hot tongue. She hummed around it, liking how it responded. Changing temperatures. Vibrating right back.

She set the pace.

Serafina drew her head back in a languid motion, drawing from the member before slurping it right in. It was lewd. Loud. Filthy as how her saliva mixed with cum. They picked up in speed. The wyrm cock meeting each one of her thrusts with a well-received zeal.

Username: Whore4Holes

Preference: [BROODMARE]

"Umpth?!"

The milk pumps unlatched, releasing her nipples. The tentacle around her left breast squeezed and twisted her dark nub. Directing it up to the one of the waiting cocks. Serafina sputtered around the wyrm member. Swollen and sloshing, her udder-thick nipple's entrance was worked and loosened. Widening into a usable hole.

Her nub throbbed. The milk surged her breast once more. Swelling it even further.

She needed to be milked, not fucked!

"EEPTHEO!!"

As User cannot make verbal commands, THEO is monitoring physical state.

"Mahfpth! Msmh Shaqic! Msmh Shaqic!"

One of the various beastbane cocks went for her newest hole. Dragging its cockhead across her ring of dark flesh. And curse it all, it felt so, so good! As the skin around her breast tightened from the sensation, the slim beastbane cock moved to her nipple hole. Swiping at the milk raining out the new entrance. Then it dove in. Plowing deep into her tit-flesh and forcing all the milk inside out.

Serafina shrieked in ecstasy. Her nerves white-hot. Her screams muffled by the wyrm cock.

Username: Whore5Holes

Preference: [BROODMARE]

Her right breast was given the same treatment. Twisted and squeezed. The nubs' hole stretched out to accommodate a bigger size. The two cocks in her nipples pistioned inside. Thrusting. Bombarding her breasts into seismic quakes. Each of her hearty mounds wasting and flooding milk by the gallon. The ground before her feet. Her tattered school clothes. The pad she stood on. It was submerged in the runoff. The purple padding soundly saturated with a bright white recolor.

Username: WhoreAllHoles

Preference: [BROODMARE]

All holes? What were all holes?!

The wyrm cock left her lips with a satisfied pop. Serafina enjoyed her breath of fresh air. The human cock in her pussy left as well. The changing of the guard it must have been. The wyrm cock retook the human's place, thrusting into her snug hole. Meanwhile, Serafina gawked at the new cocks presented. They were all male bovine cocks. Husky and in rut-heat, they were impossibly veiny and packed with seed and size. And each one of them were lining up to have at her mouth.

Proceed: [Yes/No?]

"Nuu-No! No. I can't take all of them." she exclaimed. "You're crazy if you think I can, Theo! I'm done for today. Just finish me off."

Switching Preference.

"Thank Aulra. Please pick something reasonable."

Username: ClimaxQueen

Preference: [HERDHEIFER]

All the tentacles drilled Serafina without mercy. The cocks vibrating at the top speed. She came again and again. Her vision took a turn. Dark into white into dark again. Stars. Moons. Heaven and paradise. Her sensitivity went up, hitting a fever pitch. Serafina was swept away. The string-thin line of pleasure and pain doing nothing to keep her wits with her. At some point, the girl's will gave. Her sexual stamina unable to keep up with the prowess and appetite that ClimaxQueen must have. Cocks still pounding inside, dutifully winding her up into another release.

She passed out, satisfied beyond measure.

Morning or noon or night, there was no way to tell time in this place, Serafina woke up in bed.

While this stone den wasn't the comforting four walls of the boarding house, it was growing on her. She laid in the bed of before. The simple queen-sized mattress and its comforter sheets. The girl sat up, studying herself. She'd been washed and redressed in her slumber. The garb she was wearing now was a green nightgown. It fit snugly around her subdued breasts. No titty troublemakers for the moment. Her breast size had gone down. Right back to her embarrassing but bearable big bust.

"Knock-Knock, Red."

Ms. Chadwick stood by the tunnel's start. Dressed in something much more professional. A blouse and pencil skirt in black.

"Already checking yourself out, huh? Horn heads." the headmistress kidded. "Mind if I intrude on your personal time? I have this one transfer who's gone picked a fight with a man-eating plant."

Transfers were nothing but trouble in Serafina's mind. She couldn't keep the ire out of her tongue. "And you've come to me because..."

Ms. Chadwick looked away. Guilt bright in her blue gleaming eyes. "She's a guild brat. Believes the old-school way of dealing with monsters. And you're already going through withdrawal. So I figured." she blurted, speeding through her explanation. "Two stones, one bird! Ah, that isn't right. Three stones, one bird! Yup, that's the one. So uh, I need you to humor her while me and the early-bird staff figure out what to do."

"Humor?"

"Red, I know you liked the milking machine. Ya didn't leave. The machine's been used. But have you ever been done by a faunaweed? It'll be the first of many, many good times. In theory. I know I've been never been done by one but you know how it is Centralia. They put those plants on display and drop a scanty-clad romp rabbit inside the ward barrier. I'd do it myself... But you know. Incognito, cough cough."

Serafina sat quietly. Thinking. She allowed the appropriate amount of time before giving her answer.

"No."

"Come on! Three stones, one bird! The math is there. Horn heads and tail butts have to stick together!"