Serendipity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,122 Followers

"You ready to put that thing in my pussy now?"

"Not even close. The next thing in your pussy is going to be my tongue and fingers.", I said as I licked my lips and wiggled my fingers.

With a big grin she tossed her cup in the trash, grabbed her knees, and rolled back spreading her pussy nice and wide for me. "Time for your desert then!"

Since Tiffany was holding herself wide open for me I started kissing just above her knee working toward her pussy. SLOWLY nibbling, licking, and nipping at her thighs. Just as I get close to her pussy I hear "Oh yeah... Mmmmm..." and her legs were starting to jump when I touched her. Just as I'm about ready to lick her pussy I go back up to the other thigh and start from the other side. "Aggg you son of a ... oh yeah, right there!" as I make it to mid-thigh. As I'm getting closer to her pussy again all I can hear are whimpers and sounds not even close to English. Her pussy is starting to open on its own and starting to drip down to her ass as it anticipates the service it is about to receive.

At this point Tiffany is pulling herself high and wide to the point that her knees are almost under her arms spreading her pussy as much as possible. I sit back for just a second to admire the beautiful pussy spread in front of me waiting to be filled. Then ever so slowly I bring a little finger to the base of her pussy to get ready to dive in. Just as I touch her she jumps up in anticipation putting my finger against and then into her ass. Surprisingly it slips right in as if looking to be filled and I hear Tiffany groan, "You're such a tease." Well that just changed things a little as I pull it back out and resume my attention to her pussy.

I begin dragging my two middle fingers back and forth, getting a nice little twitch at either end. Just as Tiffany is getting used to my fingers, I firmly push both of them in as far as they will go and hook my finger tips. That's all it took. "Oh yeah, stuff my pussy. I'm gonna flood you out." As her legs started twitching and she let go of her knees snapping them down to trap my fingers in her pussy for her first orgasm of this round.

As she starts to come down and spreads her legs again I hear "That was nice, I could stand a few mor...OH MY GOD!" just as I spread her pussy with my other hand and push my fingers even farther in to get to her G spot and start rubbing. And the second orgasm starts. With all the flopping around, Tiffany has been squirming up the bed a little, but not very far with my fingers hooked in her pussy and pulling down on her G spot. Oh this is a good one.

Tiffany is twitching and jumping, totally under control of her pussy, her body covered with sweat, her nipples standing up hard enough to cut glass squeezed up between her fingers. Just as she gets to a bit of a plateau it's time to go after her clit. Now that she has lost control of her limbs it was easy to spread her legs. With my other hand I spread her lips and leaned in to suck her clit in to nibble.."OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD" and there is number three. Tiffany is attempting to squeeze her legs together but there is no strength left. Her hands are fighting between pushing my head away and pulling it in deeper at the same time. I'm starting to get some pretty good flow from her pussy. The squirt is not far off. I'm milking her pussy, sucking in all I can when it's time for the final push.

Taking my wet finger I reach under and hold it against her ass. I see her grip her tits like she is going to pull them off. Her head is flopping from side to side. It's time, as I push my finger in her ass and start to fuck her ass. Here it is. Her pussy is full, her G spot is under attack, her clit is getting more than it has ever had, and now her ass is getting fucked. The geyser starts pumping into my mouth squirting over and over until Tiffany just stops and flops. Everything goes limp, but she's still squirting a little. I pull my fingers out and continue to drink in the last of her juices.

After giving her a few minutes she started to come around. Tiffany looked up kinda lazy and pulled a pillow under her head to be able to see me still down between her thighs. "I think I've died and gone to heaven."

"Don't know about you, but I just love lunch at the Y!"

"Oh you didn't just say that." As she burst out in giggles.

"You want to hop in the shower?"

"Hop? No more like crawl..."

"Come on I'll help you out" I said as I stood up and reached out for a hand.

Tiffany started to sit up and yelped a bit as she sat up in her huge wet spot. "That can't all be from me? What did you do to me?"

"Told you. I had to see how many it took to make you squirt. In your case it was only four, but a couple of them were kinda intense."

"You think? I can barely move my legs!"

I turned her to the side and helped her up and got her to the shower. Glancing back I had to smile looking at the wet spot almost two feet across. I didn't have the heart to ask her if the mattress pad had a waterproofing on it...

After getting her to the bathroom and propping her up against the counter I got the shower going and adjusted it to a nice toasty temp and turned to get her and stopped to admire a sweat covered beauty. Looking down at those nice C cups brought me right back up to full staff.

"Not yet lover boy, I need to recuperate."

I just grinned as I slipped an arm around and cupped a tit as I helped her in. I got a groan and a hard nipple for my efforts. Once I got us in the small shower, there was no way to keep from getting my hard cock up against her one way or another. "Stand there a minute and let me clean up quick and then I'll take care of you." After a quick wet down and soap up, I paid special attention to my cock. Soaping it up back and forth like I'm getting ready to jack off on her while watching her nipples firm up... then rinsing off quick and seeing her bite her lip in anticipation.

Pulling her close to change places, my cock slips into that delicious keyhole as we turn around.

"Oh you are just plain ornery!"

"Who me, I'm just trying to help a damsel in distress"

"Yea right, you just want to get into my pussy.." Her eyes flash open as she just realizes what she said. "You haven't got off yet have you?"

"You took the edge off earlier, but I may have to take advantage of you a little later" I said with a grin.

Tiffany just smiles at that, and then groans as I start the body wash around her neck and shoulders. Closing her eyes and getting a dreamy look as I work across her shoulders and down her back pulling those tits and nipples tight up against my chest. "Mmmmm that's nice." As I slide my cock back in the keyhole and work the sponge down her back and toward her ass.

"That's NOT nice!" as I kneel down to do the backs of her legs, sliding my cock out from between her thighs. A little lick at the cleft of her pussy gets me another moan. Pushing her back into the water to rinse the soap off, I turn her around and start at the front of her legs with that lovely ass right in my face. I give it a little bite as I work my way back up. Tiffany starts squirming as I begin to rub her pussy from the front, but not letting her open her legs for 'Full Service'. That gets me another squirm and a "What are you trying to do to me?"

"Who me?"

"Yes you, now keep going before I beat you senseless!"

I keep working my way up and give her tits a good lather with the sponge pulling her back into my chest. Then just as I begin to slide my cock back into the keyhole from the rear I drop the sponge and start giving those tits a good going over. "You really know how to bring a girl back to life don't you?" as she rolled her head back on my shoulder.

"I just enjoy getting my hands on a hot bod whenever I can."

"You mean getting in a hot bod, don't you?" she said as she leaned forward and put a foot up on the side and slid me into her wet pussy and rocked back to fill herself. Reaching back she pulled my hands up to her tits she said "now fuck my pussy hard and let me feel you fill my pussy like you filled my throat."

I didn't need any more encouragement as I felt that tight wet pussy surrounding my cock. Felling her hard nipples in my palm was the last straw. I fucked her pussy like a mad man.

"Oh yeah, squeeze those tits. Fill my pussy. Is that all you got? Come on and fill me with that thing! Ah Ah Ah yeah I'm cumming AGAIN!" and I felt her pussy spasm around my cock and that was all I could take. I started unloading shot after shot in Tiffany, and just seemed to keep going. I wasn't sure what was louder, the shower or our cum pumping out of her pussy as we kept going. At the end I was holding her up just to be able to finish. After a few moments I held her up to rinse off. Thank god for large apartment complex boilers or we would have run out of hot water long ago.

I picked her up and carried her out of the shower and wrapped us both in robes and carried her back to bed. Sat her down on one side and went back to the bathroom to get a large fluffy towel to put over the wet spot, climbed in with both of us still in our robes, pulled the comforter over us and went to sleep. Just before nodding off I could have sworn I heard Tiffany say "That's two out of three!"

I'd only been there for an hour and a half.

Around six thirty I awoke to an empty bed, a growling stomach and was groggily thinking this was an amazing dream. Then I realized I was laying on the big towel and I was just a little sore... Nope, no dream. And then her last comment started to filter back in. What did she mean two out of three, by my count she had at least five or six orgasms. "Tiffany?"

"Yeah, I'm in the bathroom I'll be out in a second."

I'm just starting to wake up fully when a sight guaranteed to wake any man from the dead comes through the door. Tiffany comes in with her hand under her belly looking like she is about six months pregnant! "What the hell!"

"You don't like the look?" she says with a grin.

"Tiffany I know I'm good, but I know for sure I'm not that good!"

"You should see the look on your face!" she laughs. "Don't worry, it's just my water baby and will be gone in a second. You don't like the look of me pregnant?" she laughs as she ducks back in the bathroom. I hear the sound of her empting her bowels and a loud "Ahhh" and then some other noises like she is rummaging around in the cabinets.

Now I thought my self a pretty well versed guy when it came to all things sexual, but then what 24 year old guy doesn't, but this was all new on me.

A minute later she comes back out with a few things in her hand looking all refreshed, and more importantly NOT PREGNANT! I know I must have had "the look" on my face because she sat down with a grin. "I told you that was two out of three, now I want number three." All of a sudden the light bulb went on. She wanted her ass fucked and was making sure it was a good one. "I haven't had a good ass fuck in quite a while and I want to make sure I get it REAL GOOD. That OK with you?"

What self-respecting guy would turn down a request like that. I gave her the standard guy in the headlights response of "Uh huh!"

"Oh goodie" as she leans over to give me a kiss and wrap her fingers around my cock. Here's what I want to do if it's OK with you. Since it's too late to load the truck tonight, I want you to fuck my ass and fill me up, and then put my plug in my ass before we go to bed." As she held up a heavy metal butt plug with a large jewel in the center. "You don't mind sleeping here with me tonight with your load in me do you?"

"Uh uh" looking at that HUGE plug in her hand.

"Then tomorrow morning I want you to give me my enema, as much as I can take while you fuck my pussy. When I can't take any more and I cum, I want you to shove the rubber plug in my pussy before I get up and empty myself. Then I want you to fuck my ass again in the morning, cum in me as much as possible, and then put the metal jewel plug in my ass before we get dressed to load the truck"

"OK" I get to fuck her ass again!

"I'm going to be loading the truck in a loose tank top and shorts so you can see my tits and nipples, the plug in my pussy, and the jeweled plug in my ass. You think that will get you recharged by the time we get done loading the truck?"

"Oh Yeah!"

"When we're done loading I want to suck you as far as I can into my throat and make you cum, but I want you shoot your last few squirts on my tits and neck. That way I can go around the rest of day with a load in me and another load on me. It will be a perfect day!"

"I can't think of a better one myself!" FUCKIN' A!

"Then get that cock over here and fill my ass" as she popped the top on the lube and proceeded to lube me up real good. After she bent over and put her ass in the air she handed me the tube of lube. "Put the tip of the tube against my ass and give it a good squeeze. Most will go in but some will stay on the edge to make it easier for you."

Never one to deny a ladies request, especially after lubing and stroking me to almost painful hardness. I got up behind her and place the tube against her ass and squeezed. It went just like she said, most went in but some still stayed on the surface. "You've done this a few times".

"Ugh, not enough recently, but we can make up for some of it tonight and tomorrow.", as I filled her ass with lube. "It's been a while so take it easy at first, but then give me a good ass fucking"

"YES MAAM!"

I lined my cock up with her ass and pressed forward. Just as I thought it wasn't going to work the head popped in. GOD DAMN this was tight!

"OH son of a bitch it's been too long since I had a cock in my ass!"

"Did I hurt you?"

"No, just give me a second."

After a few seconds Tiffany started rocking herself back and forth going a little deeper each time. "Oh god you're tight!" I yelled.

"Don't you dare cum yet!" she yelled as she clamped her ass down on my cock as it was about half way in. It didn't exactly kill the mood, but it definitely took the edge off. A little more rocking and I was buried balls deep in her ass.

"Oh I missed this, now give me a good fucking!"

I started moving in and out of her ass. Slowly at first and then picking up speed. Squeezing her cheeks as I started slapping into them. My balls were starting to get wet from slapping into her juicy pussy. Tiffany was groaning into the bed when she pulled both robes under her in a ball to help keep her up and have something to rock on as I drove into her ass. I felt her starting to quiver and then I felt her fingers playing with my balls as I drove into her ass. Then it happened. She started cumming. Her ass started clenching around my cock and I was not far behind.

I kept going as long as I could and just before I was going to fall on her back from exhaustion I felt it. She was squirting on my balls from fucking her ass! It can't get any better than this! I rolled us on our sides as my cock was shrinking from her ass when I remembered the jewel plug. I quickly grabbed it and slid it in as my cock slipped out. Tiffany got her wish of a full ass to sleep with. Because she grabbed the robes, we didn't even have wet spot. I got up and cleaned up before dropping back into bed. The last image I saw that night was her slick pussy and bejeweled ass before I pulled the comforter up. What an evening!

The next morning was one of the few mornings I actually wanted to get up. Of course it had nothing to do with the fact that Tiffany was already getting me up with a morning blow job... of course not. LOL

"I just couldn't resist! You don't mind do you?"

"That's a silly question. I don't know any guy that would turn down a blow job, much less waking up to one."

All I hear is "Mmmmmmm" as she turns back to slowly sliding my cock in and out of her mouth, only slightly trying to put it down her throat. I look over and see she still has the plug in her ass. I reach over to run my finger over the jeweled butt plug, giving it a bit of a nudge. That earned me a squeak and a trip half way down her throat.

"That's not fair when I already have a mouthful!"

"Like you really minded?"

"You still up to giving me a big load in my ass after fucking my pussy this morning?"

"Can't say I've ever done it before, but I'm willing to try." With that she hopped off the bed like she was spring loaded and ran for the bathroom.

"Come on turkey, I need a good filling" I heard from the bathroom as I heard water running.

When I got in the bathroom I saw a couple of pillows in the middle of the rug and Tiffany standing at the sink cleaning the jeweled plug with a big grin on her face.

"So how do we do this?" I ask standing there with the world's worst hard on.

"I've got the bag and hose already set up, just be careful. I over filled the bag a little and can't empty some out without rinsing all the lube off the tip. Once I get down on my hands and knees you put the nozzle in my ass, your cock in my pussy, and then release the clip as you fuck me. I'm probably going to cum right away as the water starts, but keep going. I want to hold off as long as possible. Get as much in me as I can handle before I cum the second time. That's the one I'm holding out for with the biggest water baby I can!"

"OK, assume the position."

She lightly lubed the jeweled plug and set it down on the edge of the tub next to the other plug for her pussy. Then she handed me the nozzle for her ass and got down on her hands and knees before dropping her head to the floor and putting her pussy and ass up. She spread her cheeks in one of the most erotic poses I had ever seen. I kneeled down behind her and started to slide the nozzle in her ass as she let out a low groan.

Well if that's what she wants lets play with this a little! I stopped about half way in and started sawing it in and out a little before plunging it in completely up to the hilt. The curved end at the hose connection made a real nice handle to tease with.

"OH GOD THAT"S NOT FAIR" as she trembled a little. Might have even been a little orgasm.

I reached down and spread her pussy. There was not going to be a problem getting into her, as she was already dripping on the rug. I slid slowly into her to get my cock wet and stayed deep in her for a second. "You ready for a good fucking?"

"I've been dreaming of this for a long time."

I pulled back out to where the tip of my cock was just touching her lips, and then cracked the clip on the bag as I slowly slid in again. She started twitching and cumming before I got half way in, but I just kept going and then started sawing in and out slowly. If that was a little one, the big one is going to be interesting.

I was really enjoying a nice morning fuck with Tiffany groaning into the pillow when I looked in the full length mirror on the left. The bag had only been empting for a little while, but I could already see her belly beginning to swell.

"Tiffany, look in the mirror."

"Oh God, I can see it expanding as I feel it with every pump of your cock, almost like you're already filling me up."

She started to put her head back in the pillow when I told her "NO, you watch your belly as you get fucked. Watch me drive in and out while I give you a water baby! Put your hand on it and feel it." She did as she was told and started caressing her belly as I fucked her pussy and the bag kept filling her ass.

As we were getting to about half a bag left, her pussy was starting to get tight from all the water in her belly. She said "I'm getting pretty full, that's about all I can hold. Turn the clip off and fuck me good I'm going to cum any second."

"Put your hands behind your back first." I got a hold of her thumbs in one hand and started to close the clip as I kept slowly fucking her pussy that felt like it was getting tighter with every stroke. "I'm going to close it down but not shut it off. We're going to see how much you can take while I keep fucking you. YOU WILL NOT CUM UNTIL I TELL YOU YOU CAN!"

acup
acup
1,122 Followers