Serendipity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NO, I can't hold off!"

I slowed to the point I was barely moving.

"FUCK ME GOD DAMIT I NEED TO CUM, MY BELLY FEELS LIKE IT'S GOING TO SPLIT!"

"Are you going to wait to cum?"

"Yes"

"I can't hear you"

"YES, now fuck me!"

I started in with a nice slow fuck and Tiffany groans.

"Don't cum yet"

"I... can't... hold ... off..."

"Not yet" as her pussy is getting so tight it almost feels like I'm fucking a virgin.

"Pleeeeease!"

As the last of the bag empties into her I say "CUM" and start fucking her hard and fast. I watched her belly in the mirror shake back and forth with every stroke. Her legs started flailing around with incoherent sounds coming out of her into the pillow. I can't hold off and start filling her pussy with load after load, which drives her even further over the cliff.

After several loads I have to stop, but she is still moving and flailing, fucking herself and cumming until she finally stops cold. The only way I know she is still alive is I can feel her pulse through her tight pussy around my cock. As I start to soften I reach for the plug to put in her pussy as I slip out, when Tiffany rolled on her side.

She laid there with her eyes closed holding her belly and grinning. "You were supposed to fill my ass, but that was pretty good too. I'm going to need some help to get up off the floor after this load." As I help her up to sit on the toilet, she leans forward and gives my semi-hard cock a lick and suck to get the last drop hanging off the tip. "Not bad."

"You keep that up and you might get your ass filled as well!"

"Oh this I gotta try." As she leans forward to start licking I hear a slight whimper. The she reaches back around to grab my ass, opens her mouth, and pulls me all the way in, right down to my balls as she released her bowels. I'll be dammed if she didn't orgasm again as she deep throated my hardening cock and emptied herself. She kept on sucking and swallowing until I got hard enough not to make the curve down her throat, but then that is what she had in mind.

"Danny I haven't had that much in my ass EVER, but I really gotta have a load if you're still up to it. I'll even work around the house naked if you'll give me another load. Pleeeeease?" Then she dived back down on my cock.

"Now let me see if I have this right. I've got a hot babe doing her best to ram my cock down her throat so I will ram it up her ass and she'll run around naked if I do... Gee how could a guy not take you up on that offer?" I said with a wink.

She came up off my cock so fast I heard a pop and dragged me back to the bedroom grabbing the last of the lube on the way. Bending over the corner of the mattress, she brandished the jeweled plug in one hand and the lube in the other. I took the lube and put it against her ass just like last night and squeezed. Using the very last bit for my cock, I took the plug from her other hand, and then just stood there waiting for a second, looking at her laying there pulling her cheeks as far as she could without letting the plug in her pussy pop out.

"DANNY!"

"You sure you reeeeally want this?"

"FUCK ME, FILL ME, AND PLUG MEEEEEEEEE!"

The last word kinda got muffled as I drove into her in one stroke, then started pounding her ass like a mad man. One hand came off her ass, as I felt my balls slapping knuckles. I knew she was having to hold the plug in her pussy to keep it from popping out as she went into one long orgasm. Just as I started filling her ass, she started flailing and squirting again. Not a huge load, but not bad considering I had just unloaded in her pussy less than thirty minutes ago.

I pumped in her ass as long as I could keep up on my knees before collapsing on top of her. This time I didn't wait to soften, just rolled off and popped the jeweled plug into her ass in one quick motion. Tiffany gave one final squirt and collapsed after I popped it in.

After a few minutes of recuperation we both jumped, read staggered, into the shower, soaped and played, and then got going on the moving.

True to her word, Tiffany stayed naked cooking breakfast while I backed the truck up to the embankment and pulled the ramp out. It almost came out level making loading the truck a lot easier than I thought it would be. After loading a few boxes I lost my show as Tiffany put on her loose tank top and shorts to help with the dresser. After getting back in the apartment for the next set of boxes Tiffany stripped off the tank top and shorts.

I must have had a surprised look on my face. "I told you I'd run around naked. You think I'd renege on my promise? Besides you still owe me a load down my throat and on my tits." As she sank down on her knees and groped my cock to make sure it was still hard. True to her word, when I needed help she would throw her top and shorts on, and then slip them off when she got back in the apartment. As we took the last boxes out and I packed them in the front third of the truck I turned to see her step just inside the door and strip off her top. Then turn her back to me and bent over to strip her shorts off straight legged. She wanted to show off her jeweled plug before she turned back around, dropped to her knees to show the plug in her pussy before cupping her tits and tweaking her nipples, beckoning me with an open mouth and sticking out her tongue.

I strolled up to her, the door wide open as she pulled down my shorts and sucked my cock down as far into her throat as she could. After fucking her own throat for a few strokes I could not hold off any longer and began blasting down her throat. When I began to subside she pulled me out of her throat and squirted the last few shots on her tits and then wiped the dribbles on her cheeks and chin.

Tiffany stood back up, pulled on her shorts and her top was sticking and getting transparent where she sprayed her tits with my cum. She grabbed her purse and keys, heading out the door as if it was any other day. "Mickey said to give her a call when you were headed over to Nicole's place so she had an idea of how much time she has. You know she is leaving everything to the last minute. Pull the door closed behind you, I'm coming back tomorrow for the walk through with the land lord. See you at the new place."

I stood for a second watching her walk to her car with what looked like a satisfied wiggle in her walk before I went to the phone to call Mickey.

"Hey Mickey, I just finished loading Tiffany and am heading to Nicole's for the second part of the load."

"I bet you did load her didn't you?" as she laughed while I realized what I had just said.

I ignored her and replied "Are you all packed yet or have you not even started?"

"Spoil sport... now go get Nicole's stuff and enjoy all the nipples standing out. The girls all agreed to no bra's and underwear."

"I always do!" as I hung up. So the girls all agreed to no bra's and underwear. That explains Tiffany. I wonder what little Hershey kiss Nicole will be like? It's going to be interesting to find out!

For those of you that have stuck with me on this series, thank you. And don't forget to scroll down a bit further to vote, it is appreciated.