Serenity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimi186
mimi186
63 Followers

"Are you looking for the De Mont party?"

"Yes I am actually." She smiled.

"Right this way ma'am."

The man took her to the lift, pressed the button for the penthouse flat and proceeded back to the lobby.

__________

Honey walked into the penthouse and was handed a glass of champagne with a strawberry in it.

Honey was completely mesmerised by the chic yet luxuriousness of her surroundings, from the gold leafed wall to the plush white sofa's and sparkling marble floors.

The apartment was bigger than her entire house.

She was so distracted by her surroundings she didn't notice when a rather cheery and slightly tipsy Cece approached her.

"Honey, you made it. I mean I know you said you would, I'm just so pleased you're here I've got to introduce you to everyone!!!" she rambled excitedly.

"Hey Cece, thank you so much for inviting me this place is beautiful! I don't think I've ever been in such a wonderful place!"

"Oh don't be silly it's just my humble little abode, now come and meet Jack."

Jack wasn't quite what Honey had imagined him to be. Cece, being a 26 year old stunner with long blonde with a slim body and tall like a supermodel, she reminded Honey of a young Claudia Schiffer and not only was she beautiful with piercing blue eyes she also had the personality that just completed her. She was funny, caring, loveable with a general zest for life.

She could have any man she wanted and Jack just wasn't quite what Honey had expected.

Jack was older than Cece, around 43. Tall, dark hair, slightly greying at the sides, shorter than Cece, about 5'9 to Cece's 5'11.

But his personality was amazing. Jack was one of the funniest people Honey had ever met. He was a complete comedian and that is where Cece and Jack were suited, always joking and messing around with each other, constantly laughing and so in love.

He welcomed Honey as warmly as Cece had and she knew that they were all going to be good friends.

Then Matt walked in and Honey's happy bubble was popped. She immediately felt nervous and extremely uncomfortable as he was walking towards her with a tall, thin women. Was that his date? Why was he walking towards her? She suddenly realised she was standing with Cece and Jack, his sister and brother- in-law.

Panic started to set in but Matt had seen her standing with them, she couldn't run away now.

'This is going to be awkward'

Matt warmly greeted his sister and brother-in-law. He got to Honey and he just stared with an expression that Honey really couldn't read so she took it as dislike.

After a few seconds, which felt like hours to Honey, the thin lady interjected. Giving Honey the opportunity to have real look at her, she was the complete opposite of Honey; light brown hair with blonde highlights, stick thin with long legs making her around 5'10. In her killer heels giving her the same height as Matt and wearing a low V-neck mid-thigh length silver sequined dress.

"Hi, I see you and Matt have met before, I'm Krystal. His wife." she said, giving Honey the fakest smile anyone could muster.

Honey's heart sank right into her stomach. She felt sick, like she had been repeatedly punched. But she had to suck it up, her and Matt had never been anything, he didn't even like her. So why was she so bothered?

Giving Krystal a genuine smile Honey spoke "Hi Krystal. It's wonderful to meet you. I've heard so much about you, I'm glad we could finally meet. I'm Cece's friend Honey."

__________

Matt hated parties mostly because after working a shift, sometimes a double shift, at the hospital he wanted to rest.

Not necessarily sleep, but put his feet up. This party was no exception but, of course, Krystal wanted to go.

Krystal always wanted to go out, with or without him. He would have chosen without, if it hadn't been his sister's party and as Cece had a great dislike for Krystal, she wouldn't be going without him.

Matt and Krystal had been going out since they were about 24; they had met at some party. Matt had just seen her as a warm body for the night and Krystal had seen him as a future investment, a sure source of money.

At 32, Matt was the youngest consultant working in A&E and Krystal was a socialite.

Matt really didn't know why he was still with her. He figured it was convenience; he worked a lot of shifts and he didn't really have enough time to go out and find someone else.

Her only real uses were; she looked alright at parties and she gave him some sort of sexual release, not to mention his mother liked her.

Matt on the other hand thought she was a cold bitch; she could pretty much jump under a bus for all he cared.

He was in a loveless marriage to say the least.

Shoving on his suit and Krystal putting on one of her ever slutty outfits, they took the Range Rover to the party. Krystal wanted to take the new Ferrari but Matt was much more comfortable in his Range Rover. In the end, he usually won seeing as he bought the cars.

When they finally got to the party, it was looking as boring as the usual parties were, until he saw her.

She was wearing a magenta fishtail dress, which seemed to change colour slightly when she moved. Her hair came down to her waist in large raven curls. Her nails were perfectly French manicured and she had brown eye shadow on her eyes, with a clear gloss on her lips.

It was a far cry from the way he usually saw her, fresh faced with her hair in a ponytail.

She looked so beautiful. Though he couldn't decide which way he preferred her, he really would prefer seeing her writhing naked underneath him, moaning in sheer pleasure.

__________

"So how did you and...your wife meet?" the question slightly startling Matt.

Krystal had left, deciding that the conversation she was having with Honey was not really worth her time, when she could be flirting and drinking. So she left, leaving Matt and Honey together.

"Umm...Oh a house party when we were like 25 or something, I don't really remember it that well."

"Oh wow" Honey said looking shocked. "You must really love each other to be together that long."

'Was that, upset I saw on Honey's sweet face? Why was she upset about me being married?' He shook himself, 'she couldn't like me could she?'

Before Matt could think of anything to say to comfort her, she was gone.

_________

Honey knew seeing Matt would be uncomfortable, but him being married was just, it threw her off. She had to get away from him. It was upsetting to be around him for some reason. 'Could I be developing feelings for him? No, he doesn't even like me, that's just silly'

A drink was what she needed that would clear her head.

Honey spent the next hour sitting in a quiet corner, drinking glass after glass of champagne. A few people had come to talk to her, mostly single bachelors looking for a bit of "exotic fun" as they called it. Being the only person of another ethnicity there, having some "fun" with her was probably something on their bucket list.

The more time went by, the more uncomfortable Honey felt being there, the more Honey drank.

Until finally she decided it was time to stumble her way to her car, she didn't realise quite how much she had drunk until she stood up and nearly fell over. Maybe she should walk home.

She was about to stagger out of the door, when she felt a hand grab hold of her arm.

"You can't walk home in that state, I'll drive you."

About to turn round a protest, she was looking into a pair of green eyes; she vaguely remembered them to belong to one of the bachelors that had propositioned her earlier.

Too drunk to argue, Honey just smiled then concentrated on walking.

When they got to the lobby, she sat in the passenger side of the green eyed man's car and he sped off.

After fighting off a few of his propositions, he said,

"Where do you live?"

Seemingly, now slightly irritated he had agreed to drive her home.

Honey was drunk but not a complete fool. When she was in the car with the green-eyed man, she decided that she was going to get out a block before her house. Not really wanting him to know where she lived.

"On Redcrest Road." she managed to get out without sounding too drunk.

"It's only down the road from here, so you might as well get out."

Almost pushing Honey out, he gave her a nudge and she stumbled out the door, no sooner had she closed it, he sped off down the street.

Vaguely recognising where she was, Honey stumbled off down the street.

Crossing the road, she didn't notice the car coming at her at a fast pace until it was too late.

mimi186
mimi186
63 Followers
12