All Comments on 'Serenity Ch. 02'

by mimi186

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Keep it coming

Sounds like things are turning up for Honey & Matt.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

Matt need to man up and initiate his divorce. He so sure he found his soulmate then the drama his wife will put him through will be worth it to get rid if her.

JezellenJezellenalmost 11 years ago
Really enjoying your story

I hope that Matt looks into ending his marriage with Krystal. Even if Honey doesn't know what he feels for her right now; he should at least do it for himself. He doesn't feel anything for Krystal, and it seems like he did try to make the relationship work even though she continuously had other relationships on the side. Krystal and his mom won't be happy about it, but I think he has done his duty to keep others happy long enough, and it's time for him to be free. He deserves a chance at the true happiness he didn't think he would possibly find. Plus, I don't see Honey as a character that would date someone that is married. I think she'd feel guilty over having caused someone pain or breaking up a marriage. I think Matt's marriage has been over for awhile, but because of a sense of duty and wanting to try to make it work, he stayed in it.

mimi186mimi186almost 11 years agoAuthor
Thank You So Much

Thank you for the feedback I'm so glad you guys are enjoying the stories, Matt and Krystal are very frustrating but I think I want it to be as real as possible so it wont be an easy ride! Hopefully you all will enjoy it still!

Again so pleased you enjoyed it. Keep the feedback coming!

Mimi

xox

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more, more, more!

I feel so invested for this to be only 2 chapters so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story !

I adore Matt and Honey ! Can't wait to read more! Pleaase update soon.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 10 years ago
I really like this

Why would someone run her over, I'm so confused

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Chocolatesista, it was a hit and run since some dodge dude from the party just ditched her in the street. Anyway, why do they keep referring to Matt as Mr instead of Dr? We won't get confused between him and his dad since he only had one scene. And why does she have a stripper name? Honey Richards... And then also his wife has a not very socialite name.

Anyway, Honey is too innocent and Matt is a bit of a dick. Just get a divorce already. And why did he get married in the first place. Plus, his character being so rich as to own 35 supercars- surely his time would be better spent opening and running hospitals in more than just Uganda.

mimi186mimi186about 5 years agoAuthor
Just to answer that last question

Hi anonymous,

He’s called Mr because when you’re a Consultant you revert back to Mr instead of Dr. It’s just a status thing.

I have her that name just because I thought it was quite sweet get it like honey haha!

I’m just really corny and I thought it would be funny!

Krystal’s name is meant to sound like a trashy though as she’s a leech.

As for Matt’s cars he’s from a rich family so he likes nice things but also likes to donate.

Hope that helps paint the picture.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimi186@mimi186
04/04/15 I can't believe it's been over a year since the last chapter. I promise I won't forget about it. I do keep plodding on im just very slow sometimes. I've finished chapter 5. I just really need an editor as soon as I've found one I'll submit the chapter. I 3...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Serenity Ch. 01 Previous Part
Serenity Series Info