All Comments on 'Serenity Ch. 03'

by mimi186

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
realy moving

a trulyloving story storylooking forward to moreyours leann xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this story sooo much. Thanks for updating. I cannot wait for the next chapter. Matt and Honey seem so good together. I bet everything, Krystal is knocking at the door and maybe even Kelly is with her. I know she is going to start some stuff, Honey can handle herself I'm sure, but Matt especially then Cece need cut Krystal off before she can start anything with Honey.

I can't stand people like Krystal. Granted, she is Matt's wife, but honestly she has been everything but a wife to Matt. Now all of a sudden she is going to be the attentive, stay out of man's face or suffer wife. Really? I know she is just salivating for a fight if the fancy dress party is for a woman, which it is. I hope Honey stays strong and does not let Krystal get to her no matter what she says or does or what feelings Honey may have for Matt. He still is married and until that issue is resolved, I hope Honey can relax and treat him like the friend she says until he is free from his witch of a wife. Anything more between Matt and Honey with Krystal still in Matt's life will be complicated drama on top of drama. The cheating, gold-digging monster!

More please!!!

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Please don't let that be Krystal at the door. She definitely will kill the party. Matt need to start getting rid of Krystal because I see him getting really jealous if Honey dates.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Dang krystal ruins everything, I know it's her

mimi186mimi186over 10 years agoAuthor
Hey Lovlies!!

Im so happy you are enjoying it!!!

I have some interesting new stuff coming in the next chapter which should put a spanner in the works!!!

I'll try and get it out my quicker this month!

I love hearing feedback so thank you all so much!

Mimi

xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Knock Knock

It's Krystal and Kelly and they are both drunk. What is a true romance story without a little drama. Nice to see Matt admit his feels even if was not the person he should have admitted them too. CeCe called him on it and he was still dialing 1-800-In-denial.

So ready to see what happens next. Are the parents going to be thrown in the mix for more drama, just for good measure of course.

Thank you for the update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Ever going to continue?

mimi186mimi186over 10 years agoAuthor
Hey Anon,

Yes i will continue.

After each chapter i tend to get an amazing amount of writers block so it always takes me a while to get going again.

But I am about half done with the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ughhh

Noooooo! just when things are going good. The bitch has to ruin it 😒

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimi186@mimi186
04/04/15 I can't believe it's been over a year since the last chapter. I promise I won't forget about it. I do keep plodding on im just very slow sometimes. I've finished chapter 5. I just really need an editor as soon as I've found one I'll submit the chapter. I 3...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Serenity Ch. 02 Previous Part
Serenity Series Info