All Comments on 'Serial Hunter'

by kromen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
kromenkromenover 18 years agoAuthor
a word from the author

To my readers,

Talk about cutting it close. I just squeaked in under the deadline, but I had to contribute to this awesome website. I would like to apologize for the setup of some of the paragraphs in advance. There are two parts in the earlier part of the story where the character was reading articles from newspapers and I had them set in narrow margins with bold print for the headlines. They had to be removed in order to submit the story properly and in time. I chalk it up as a valubale lesson learned for my next submission and hope you will still be able to follow the story.

Enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
From one

author to another, I loved that story. It was good and gory and well worth reading again. You have a sick and disgusting mind, thank you. You got a five from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fuckin' awesome

Don't apologize for anything. You wrote the story and said what needed sayin'. It started, flowed, and then ended. 'Nuff said.

Tail End Pete

Doctor_TeaseDoctor_Teasealmost 15 years ago
Sort of startling

To find a story on Literotica that genuinely seems to have its roots in the horror-mystery genre. Granted, I usually come here for stories with a different, uh, emphasis, but I can't deny that this was really well-written.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenalmost 15 years ago
Excellent

Loved the premise and the writing. Fantastic idea. Makes me wish I'd thought of it. Hope to read moe soon.

sethpsethpover 14 years ago
Good story my man...Good Story!

Good story!

beasthunterbeasthunterover 11 years ago
Not Bad

The sex scene was really wedged in there, though. With a big hammer. Would have been a better story without it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous