Seriously Inconvenienced Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unfortunately, you can't put fire in a prison cell." said Zoe. She sipped her drink, then said idly "Some people say fire is alive, that it's the simplest form of life. What do you think, Don?"

"I've often wondered that myself." I said. "Certainly it's energy untamed. In some ways, we're all like that, and we all have fires inside us. Right now I've got a fire inside me, looking at you."

"Mmmm, a flirtatious young man, and not wasting any time." Zoe said, looking from me back out the window. "I have to admit, I'm shocked your wife doesn't keep you all to herself. I guess... I sound like a prude."

"No, you're the normal one." I replied. "What Laura and I have is very special, but different than what some would think of as normal." I didn't say what I was deducing: that Zoe yearned for a long-term relationship, and a man that would care for her and be faithful to her... and that she'd yearned for this since her childhood, a childhood with more than its fair share of horrors for her. Definitely not the time to bring all that up.

"I guess we all have our own idea of what 'normal' is." Zoe said. She then turned to me and opened her trenchcoat. "Is this 'normal', Don?"

Indeed, the trenchcoat was the dress, and underneath Zoe was wearing nothing but a pair of black lace panties. Her breasts were standing proudly out, her nipples hard spikes begging for attention. I could also tell that Zoe was nervous, and that she was well beyond her comfort zone in the actions she was taking.

"I'd say it's much better than 'normal'." I replied. I stepped up to Zoe and slid my hands along her waist, feeling her warm light brown skin. I gently pulled her to me and bent down to kiss her. Our lips met in a warm kiss, but before I had a chance to sink my tongue into her mouth, she broke the kiss.

"I... I'm getting a little lightheaded." she said. "Can we sit down a minute?"

"Sure." I said, making sure to not rush things. Taking too much control right now might be more harmful than good, I realized as Zoe and I sat down on one of the sofas, snuggling together and sipping our drinks...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The Irish Pub, a.k.a. the Cop Bar, was pretty busy this Saturday night, but the cold weather meant that most of the patrons stayed indoors. The owner had installed a couple of 'fire pits' on the deck for people to gather around, actually raised up from the deck, the fake logs heated by natural gas. Several members of the TCPD SWAT Team had gathered around for a beer, but most of them had since dispersed, leaving Claire Michaels and Hugh Hewitt alone together.

Claire had had no trouble getting most of her SWAT Team to come out for some beer and fellowship after training; Hugh Hewitt was the only one who seemed reticent to join the group fun. Claire knew why, and was determined to help Hugh get over the mental scars left by the Black Widow. They'd had several beers already, and Claire had already arranged for designated driving to happen for them later.

"I'm glad you came out tonight, Hugh." Claire said. "It's not the same without you. The whole team is glad, too."

"Thanks." said Hugh, looking into the fire in the 'pit'. "I'm not much of a party guy, anymore. You know about my past history, don't you?"

"Sure." said Claire. She had read the official reports, and heard the stories from fellow Detectives about Hugh's near-death experience as well as his demotion and transfer to the SWAT Team. "So have you dated Selena or anyone else since all that stuff happened?"

"Naah." said Hugh. "Selena and I really aren't from the same neighborhoods, if you know what I mean. She's a good person, and we talk from time to time, but it's a bit awkward."

"I can understand that." Claire said. "And after that woman found out you'd hooked up with Selena, she couldn't just send you a 'Let's just be friends' text, could she?"

"No," said Hugh, the alcohol helping him to see the humor in Claire's remark, "I don't think that was exactly what she was trying to say. Good thing all my police buddies crashed that party, and the Commander's wife had the antidote to that poison..." His voice trailed off.

"I couldn't agree more." said Claire. "And I'm the lucky one: you fell into my lap with the SWAT Team." Her efforts to connect with him were far more than professional or as friends. She didn't know if Hugh was catching on to her double entendres, her flirtations with him. She was soaking wet as she looked at the handsome younger man, desiring to feel him on top of her and his big cock plunging into her again and again.

"Yeah, I was lucky." Hugh said. "I heard the Chief was going to fire me, but the Commander saved my ass."

"I'm glad he did." Claire said, realizing she'd have to find and use more blatant ways to get Hugh to 'understand'. "The Commander thinks very highly of you. And he's a damn good judge of people. When I was hired as a Detective, I had no idea he was already thinking of me for the SWAT Team."

"Yeah, that's where I ended up, too." said Hugh, then caught himself. "Oh, don't get the wrong idea, I love the SWAT Team and working with you and the guys..."

"You wanted to stay a Detective?" Claire asked, hoping she was finally breaking through and getting to the real Hugh.

"Yes and no." Hugh said, growing reflective. "SWAT is good, and I know I'm good at it. But being a Detective on this Police Force wasn't like anywhere else... it's a cut above. I liked that challenge... though I'm not sure I was succeeding at it. And then there's the Iron Crowbar... geez, I always felt that guy had x-ray eyes whenever he looked at me or anything else..."

"Yes, that's the feeling I get, also..." said Claire. Not only about the Iron Crowbar's x-ray eyes, but that Hugh had not been succeeding fully as a Detective...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Once in the guest bedroom, Laura said "Why don't you two get undressed." Somewhat to her surprise, Jenna began undressing Cindy and vice versa. Laura watched, her own loins melting as she watched the lovely redhead unzip Cindy's dress then slowly lower it down the platinum blonde's well-toned body.

Then Jenna slowly undid Cindy's bra, freeing her luscious breasts, and Laura watched as Jenna kissed Cindy's neck while undressing her and then massaging Cindy's big boobs. Cindy moaned slightly, then moaned again as Jenna's hands slid down along the sides of Cindy's body to her panties. Jenna began bending her knees, easing herself down as she slid the panties down Cindy's legs, and as Cindy stepped out of them, still wearing her clear acrylic high heel slides, Jenna slid her tongue up under Cindy's magnificent ass and tongued her slit.

Then they turned around and Cindy slowly undressed Jenna the same way. As Jenna's panties fell to her her suede, nude/tan high heel pumps, Cindy was behind her, tonguing her sopping wet slit.

Laura produced a tube of vaginal lubricant. "You both might want to use this. Of course, it'll be best if you're already wet."

"I think you're going to have to help us with that... Doctor." Cindy said. "And I think you are way overdressed right now." The two women approached Laura, Jenna slipping behind her while Cindy came face to face with her, their eyes locked. As Jenna began undoing Laura's dress, Cindy leaned forward, her head tilted up to meet the taller woman's. Laura bent her head down just enough for her mouth to make contact with Cindy's, and let Cindy's tongue slide over hers as they kissed.

Cindy's hands went up to Laura's big breasts, finding that Jenna's hands were also there and massaging the beautiful older woman's mammaries. Cindy bent down and kissed Laura's left nipple, then sucked on it... and mewled in surprise as the warm liquid from Laura's milk-filled tit coated her tongue!

"Mmmm, you're still nursing." Cindy said quietly, but her voice filling the room. "Jenna, you've got to come suck these delicious tits." Jenna quickly complied, coming around and kissing Laura's right breasts. Soon both women were feasting on Laura's milk as they hungrily sucked her teats as if they were starved.

"Mmmm, that feels nice." Laura whispered, enjoying the sensations, feeling the younger women's hands sliding over her body, exploring her. She felt Cindy's left hand slide under the hem of her panties and over her clit, then begin exploring inside her labes, quickly finding her hole and sinking her finger deep inside. Laura was already very, very wet.

Cindy reluctantly gave up Laura's breast and bent her knees, kissing her way down Laura's taut, firm body. Her hands slid Laura's panties down over her high heel blue strappy sandals, then Cindy licked Laura's slit, making Laura groan. Jenna then covered Laura's mouth with her own in a hot, tongue-twining kiss as Cindy began eating Laura's pussy in earnest.

As she munched on Laura's fur-lined muff, Cindy moaned in pleasure. Laura's pussy was far and away the tastiest, most delicious cunt the hot blonde policewoman had ever tasted. Jenna was good, and Cindy ate her pussy out of love, but there was something about Laura's snatch that made her taste buds sing. Maybe it was because this was the wife of her handsome boss, Cindy thought. And Don is one lucky-as-hell man to be getting to eat this sweet pussy every night...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I want to see your Medal of Valor one of these days." said Zoe as I refilled her drink. She was getting a good buzz on, getting 'liquid courage' to help her allow me to seduce her.

"It's locked up in my desk at Headquarters." I said. "Just come by any time."

"Well, in exchange, I'll show you something now." Zoe replied. She fished a flat box out of her purse and handed it to me. I opened it and got a surprise.

First, the background: all the Public Safety Department, Police, Fire, EMS, Deputy Sheriff, and Public Health Department medals and their ribbons, called 'drapes', are uniquely colored, just as the military ribbons are. Unlike the military, the County's ribbons had patterns. For example, the Police Cross was a red ribbon with blue outer edges and a thin white line between the blue and red. The Fire Cross was a red ribbon with the white lines, but with red edges.

Ergo, the various Police medals were blue-edged; Fire Dept. medals, red-edged; Deputies, brown-edged; Public Health, salmon-pink edged. Those medals for all of Public Safety (Public Health was a part of Public Safety), had silver-gray edges. The Medal of Valor had a red ribbon worn around the neck, but the rectangular ribbon worn on the duty uniform was gray-edged, thin white vertical stripes, then red field with five tiny silver stars. The Purple Order ribbon was gray-edged, thin white vertical stripe, and a purple field, the same award going to anyone of any of the various County public safety services.

In olden days, before the merger, the EMS medals were green-edged. But after the EMS was rolled into the Fire Dept., the Fire Dept. and the Council had forced the EMS ribbons to have red edges. The EMS Medal, equivalent to the Police Medal and Fire Medal, had a green field, white stripe, and red edge.

In the box Zoe had handed me was her EMS Medal, but it had the old green edges. She'd been awarded it before the changes, and she could still wear it (and did). This was 'old school', and I could very much appreciate seeing it, since I might not ever see another one again.

"Wow." I said. "This is awesome." She was obviously proud of it, and I could understand why.

"Yeah." Zoe said. "It makes me the badass of the Fire Department. After they fucked us over and forced EMTs to wear Fire Department-colored ribbons, I came to appreciate it a lot more."

"Yeah, that's going to come to a head one of these days." I said, knowing that tensions there were growing.

"Yeah." Zoe said. "But speaking of 'head', there's a different kind of 'head', and I'm here to give it to you."

She was ready, and I was ready as well. I put the medal down next to Zoe's purse and turned my attention to her. She melted into my arms and our kiss turned deep and heavy...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Okay, Cindy, slide it in." Laura said. Cindy had volunteered to be the first to wear her custom-fitted toy. She slid the blue dildo with its waves and ridges past her cuntlips and sank it deep into her wet pussy, aided by the generous lubrication Laura had put on it.

It was a nice, tight fit, filling Cindy's vaginal almost completely up, with just a bit of room at the end to allow for movement. Cindy pressed the curved plate that covered her labes and groin area to her as Laura tightened the straps. The nearly nine inch long, wrist-thick 'penis' bobbed out in front of her.

"Okay, baby," said Jenna as she lay back flat on the bed, pulling her legs up until her knees were pressing into her breasts, and spreading her legs, "sink that big thing into me, let me take your virginity." Cindy complied, mounting her lover and sliding the penis along Jenna's cuntlips. Laura was busy applying more lubricant. Finally, Jenna reached between her legs, pushed the hard rubber-like cockhead deep into her labes and to her honey hole, and moaned as Cindy pushed forward, penetrating the beautiful redhead.

"Unnnh!" Jenna gasped as her tight pussy was filled with Cindy's 'cock'. Laura watched, guiding Cindy as the platinum blonde got used to the rhythm and moving properly, but she was soon fucking Jenna with long, hard, deep strokes.

"Pretty soon you're going to begin feeling the tingling, Cindy." Laura said. "Don't start fucking Jenna too hard, or you might start hurting her with that big cock."

"Oh yeah, I"m feeling it now." Cindy said. Indeed, the friction of the 'cock' in Jenna's pussy was sending back little electrical pulses, that then fired along nodes in the dildo inside Cindy and 'tickled' the nerves inside her. Sexual pleasure began to radiate deep inside Cindy, even as Jenna moaned from the pleasure of being deeply fucked by the 'cock'.

Laura watched Cindy fucking Jenna, making observations as the ruggedly attractive, still-muscular platinum blonde leaned over and deeply kissed her almost willowy, redheaded lover.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Zoe moaned as I ate her pussy, my face buried in her sopping wet hole, my tongue delving deep inside as my cheeks rubbed against her labes. Her legs were over my shoulders and she was gently sliding her feet along my back, which I enjoyed very much as I tongued her slit with zest.

Our kissing on the sofa downstairs had rapidly turned to foreplay. I'd sucked Zoe's breasts, lashing at her hard nipples, my fingers finding their way into her pussyhole as her hands undid my pants and fished out my cock. It wasn't long before I was getting out of those pants, allowing Zoe to play with my cock and balls with her warm dry hands.

"Take me to bed." Zoe whispered through a kiss. I got up and picked her up and carried her towards the stairs. I had to go to the front part of the house to reach the stairs, and even as I was carrying this lovely woman upstairs to make love to her, I was thinking that I needed to do something about this floor plan and having to go all the way to the front door just to get upstairs to the bedroom.

But we made it to the bedroom just fine, and after depositing Zoe on the bed and stripping naked, I slid between her shapely legs and went down on her. Her pubic bush was thick but neatly trimmed, and her pink pussy glowed invitingly from between her darker pussy lips, making me want to dive face-deep in there and start feasting on that delicious womanhood. But I made sure not to go too fast, lest I make Zoe nervous.

As I raised up after bringing Zoe almost to the brink of a hard orgasm, my cock was throbbing and iron hard, sticking out in front of me as the true weapon of lust that it was. I mounted Zoe as her hands guided my hips, her legs easing back and spreading wider as the wide, spongy helmet of my cockhead found its target and slid past her swollen labes and into her hole. I pushed forward, joining our loins in deep ecstasy until our pelvises met, my balls coming to rest on Zoe's taint and asscrack.

"Oh God, you're going so deep!" Zoe moaned as I began fucking her in a steady rhythm, withdrawing about half of my cock before sinking in balls-deep again. I noticed that Zoe was not really matching my thrusts; she was essentially lying there, letting me pump in and out of her in whatever way I wanted. Time enough to teach her those things later, I thought, right now I just wanted to enjoy the intense pleasure of pistoning my cock in and out of her warm, wet cunt while I kissed her mouth, neck and occasionally sucked on one of her big breasts...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

After nearly twenty minutes of steady fucking, Cindy screamed out as her hard, intense orgasm rocked her body and soul. Jenna had already come twice. Shaking, the hot blonde pulled the long, thick 'penis' out of her girlfriend's sodden pussy.

"How was it, Cindy?" Laura asked.

"Oh my God." said Cindy, still trying to recover. "Oh. My. God. That was so fucking intense! Laura, you could make a billion dollars if you patent and market this thing."

"Yes, and one lawsuit would wipe me out." Laura replied. "I think I'll just keep this a secret gift for my closest friends. Jenna, are you ready to try yours out?"

"Sure." Jenna said. Laura helped her as she eased the red dildo into her cunt and strapped the device more tightly to her. Cindy was lying on the bed and Jenna wasted no time mounting her.

"Oh God!" Cindy groaned as Jenna harshly shoved the long, thick 'cock' into her tight pussy. Jenna struggled to get the right rhythm, and the women worked together to find the best ways to move. Finally, Jenna got enough stroking rhythm going that she began feeling the tinglings from the dildo in her own pussy...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

With Claire's help, Hugh made it through the door of his apartment and to the sofa, but that was about as far as he could go. He practically crashed onto the couch, and Claire sat down hard next to him. The stud war hero was very buzzed, which is what Claire wanted.

"Okay, stud," Claire said, "no more talking. It's time for action, and no more holding out on me." She reached down and began opening Hugh's pants, having to undo his belt to free his large cock. As she jacked his organ, it began swelling to its full, thick, eight-inch length.

Claire swiftly got on the floor on her knees between Hugh's legs. "Mmmm, I've been wanting to suck this big thing for the longest time." She gripped the shaft at the base and quickly opened her mouth to envelop his meat.

Hugh gasped, as much in shock as in physical pleasure. He had not engaged in sex since that night in the warehouse, when he'd been poisoned and fucked nearly to death, literally, by Angela Harlan. The mental scars from that ordeal had not gone away, though he worked mightily to hide from his fellow officers, lest he be re-evaluated and declared unfit for duty.

And here was Claire Michaels, sucking his cock with all the power her mouth could muster. God! she was gorgeous, her face softer and more womanly than Angela's sharp features had been, even though Claire was in her upper thirties already. Claire's dark brown hair was wavy and fell gently about her shoulders, her body was firm and toned (Cindy Ross was her personal trainer), her breasts jutting proudly out, her ass filling the tight uniform pants of her SWAT suit. Hugh had felt deep desire for Claire, but again the horrors of his ordeal with Angela, whom he'd trusted and nearly paid for that trust with his life, prevented him from taking the correct action steps.

For her part, Claire had wanted Hugh since the moment she'd met him. She'd flirted with him, and had to understand that it might take time for Hugh's trust level to return. But she was now at the end of her rope of patience, and she now had the younger stud's cock in her throat, right where it belonged.