Seriously Inconvenienced Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, God, this cock is so good!" Claire gasped as the head popped out of her mouth. She licked down the shaft to Hugh's bloated balls, sucking and licking on them, then raising back up and engulfing his fuck-stick again. She fellated his size with every bit of talent and experience that she could muster.

Hugh tried to hold back, but it was the smell of her perfume wafting into her nose that overcame him.. She smelled so good! and the smell of her had enticed him for months now. He felt almost detached from his body, but the pleasure was still incredible as the jolts of climax hit him and the molten sperm erupted from his balls and into Claire's sucking throat. She greedily swallowed up each thick, ropy spurt until Hugh's balls simply had no more to give...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As I pumped deeply in and out of Zoe's cunt, I felt the walls of her tight vagina clamp down on me a couple of times, accompanied by deep groans from her.

"Oh God," she said after the second one, "I can't believe you made me come... I didn't think I could ever come with a man..."

"I'm getting close myself." I said as I felt my nut rising. "Are you on the pill?"

"No," Zoe replied, "but don't pull out. Come inside me, Don!" As if to emphasize the point, Zoe wrapped her shapely legs around my waist, the heels of her bare feet pressing into the backs of my thighs, then wrapped her arms around my neck. I slid my hands down and grasped her firm, full asscheeks, really enjoying the feel of those luscious globes of assflesh in my hands. I nuzzled her neck hard then groaned.

"I'm coming!" I gasped as the first spurts of my hot load shot deep into Zoe's cunt. I drove forward, grinding my pelvis into Zoe's as my hands clutched her ass harder, and pumped every drop of potent, virile semen from my balls into the woman beneath me, letting the pleasure invade the very core of my being, body and soul...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jenna was lying on her back again. Cindy was wearing her toy, fucking Jenna with it, but slowly. In the meantime, Laura had straddled Jenna's face and sat her sopping wet pussy onto the redhead's mouth. As Jenna ate Laura's pussy with gusto, Cindy and Laura were sharing a deep, wet, tongue-twining, toe-curling kiss. Their lips slid along each other's as their tongues twined then explored each other's mouths.

Cindy was feeling the heat from Laura's kiss as much if not more from the dildo-fucking she was giving her girlfriend. And she was again thinking how lucky Don was... Cindy loved Jenna, but physically Laura was the most phenomenal kisser and pussy-eater, and had the tastiest cunt of any woman Cindy had ever been with. Damn, how does the Iron Crowbar get so lucky to have this woman fall in love with him and be in his bed with him every night? not to mention giving him those two wonderful babies... Don must've done something truly great in a previous life to have good karma like this... for that matter, so must've I...

Jenna pushed Laura slightly upwards so that she could speak. "Hey babe, I'm starting to get sore. That cock is really big, and unyielding..."

"I hear ya, babe." Cindy said, easing the prick out of Jenna's well-fucked cunt.

"Why don't you fuck me with it, Cindy, if you still want to keep going." Laura offered. "Jenna, you can sit on my face."

"I think I'll just sit back and watch you two." Jenna said. Laura lay on her back and Cindy mounted her, easily finding Laura's cunthole and sinking the big 'penis' into it, making Laura groan.

Jenna kissed Cindy's mouth with a warm, deep kiss, then said "Fuck her, baby. Fuck her like her husband only wishes he could!" Cindy grinned at the challenge, and then began to pump her 'cock' into Laura with hard, long, deep thrusts.

Jenna sat back and watched, and it was a magnificent sight. Laura had pulled her long, shapely legs back, her knees above her shoulders, almost to her ears, her calves along the side of Cindy's body and her elegant, shapely feet, still in the high heel sandals, just above Cindy's pistoning ass. Cindy had taken off her high heels and was now literally on her toes as she drove the 'cock' into Laura with every bit of energy that her powerful body could put into the fucking. Cindy had slid her arms under Laura's back, holding her, and Cindy was alternating between sucking Laura's milk-filled breasts and kissing Laura's neck, face and mouth.

The sex was extremely intense, and while Jenna enjoyed watching it, she also felt a little bit jealous of her woman fucking another woman so hotly. The redhead then became entranced with the luscious globes of Cindy's hard ass pistoning up and down as the blonde fucked the black-haired older woman. Jenna slid next to the rutting couple on the bed and bent down and began kissing and tonguing Cindy's sweet asscheeks. Jenna's tongue did have to compete with Laura's finger that was sinking into Cindy's tight asshole, but the effect, along with the impulses of the dildo as Cindy fucked Laura relentlessly, was that Cindy came apart at the seams in the most deeply intense orgasm she'd ever had...

Part 9 - Past Pain, Future Gain

It was now well past midnight as Zoe and I slept together, me on my back and Zoe nestled into my right side, her breasts pressing warmly into me. I felt her rustle as she came awake, then felt a strange sensation: her hand was caressing the scar of my wound where Ned had shot me.

"You're a very brave man, Mr. Iron Crowbar." she whispered.

"You're a brave woman." I replied.

Zoe raised her right leg and flung it over me, then slid her body on top of mine. "I've met so few men who have any integrity at all." she said. "You have no idea how good it is to meet a man not only with integrity, but willing to take something like that on behalf of others."

"Man or woman, there's too little of that in this world." I said.

"Did your wife tell you about me, about my story?" Zoe asked.

"No." I said. "Only that you'd had some bad experiences. And you don't have to say anything to me if you don't want to." Indeed, all Laura had told me was to not try to fuck Zoe from the rear, either on our sides or dogstyle, and only the briefest synopsis of Zoe's younger life.

"I do want to." Zoe replied. "When I was young, I was molested by my father. Worse, I had an older sister, a good bit older than me. My father molested her regularly. When she told my mother, my mother told her to shut up and do whatever her father told her to do. When she told a teacher that he was molesting her, the teacher called her a liar to her face and then called our father and told him what my sister had said. When he got her home that day, he beat her nearly to death. My mother sat there and watched the whole thing."

"My sister ran away from home. The cops, who were very corrupt in that town, caught up to her and dutifully brought her right back home, where they joked with my father about her running away and her claiming that he was molesting her. The second time my sister ran away, the cops caught up to her again. That time, they took turns raping her themselves before bringing her home to our father. One week later, my sister committed suicide."

Zoe continued, her voice almost surreal in the abnormal intensity of its quietness: "When I was old enough, my father would come into my bedroom and rape me. It was useless to fight it, and my mother knew and did nothing, would do nothing. I would just turn my back when he came into the room, either on my side or my stomach. He'd get behind me or on top of me and rape me."

"This went on for a few years until I decided to make a run for it. I knew from my sister's experience that the cops would be nothing but trouble, so I hid from them as I ran, and I made it to the City. At that point, I ran into a man who said he'd help me. He said that if I married him, I would never have to return to my father, and I believed him. Well, he turned out to be as abusive as my father had been. I finally got away from him and went to a group that helped troubled young people. The man who ran the program and some of his acolytes- er, friends- helped me. I was able to get into a nursing program, and then became an EMT here in this County."

"I didn't trust men any more, so I ended up becoming intimate with women." Zoe continued. "Then Dr. Fredricson came to this University. I'm not sure how I came to her attention, but I did, and she's worked with me for a while to make my social issues with other people better. She also believed that though I was dating women, I still had an affinity for men. In that she was right; I never gave up on the idea that there was a good man out there for me. When I told her that I'd met you, she asked all about how I felt about you, and I was pretty shocked when she said that I should date you in order to get used to dating men. I'm glad she did, though." Zoe bent down and kissed my mouth.

"Me, too." I said. "You're a special lady, and you'll find that special man soon." And until you do, I thought, I'll be glad to continue making love to you myself.

Perhaps sharing my thoughts, Zoe reached down between our bodies and grasped my hard cock. She fit it into he labes and then sank her wet pussy down onto it, impaling herself on my hard male meat until I was balls-deep inside her. Zoe began riding me with a smooth easy rhythm, and I just let her ride at her pace, her way, enjoying the pleasure of our joined loins. After holding her waist for a while, I let my hands slide down her calves and took her feet into my hands, holding and gently squeezing them as she ground her loins onto my impaling little iron crowbar until she was gasping in climax...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Hugh Hewitt woke up to find himself naked in his bed. Feeling the warm body next to him, he looked over to see Claire Michaels lying next to him, naked, her lovely body pressed against his muscular frame.

"Claire... oh my god, what's going on?" Hugh asked, momentarily confused. Then he remembered the intensely hot blowjob he'd gotten not long before, and his cock became instantly rock hard at the memory, not to mention the feel of Claire's body and the smell of her body and her perfume.

"Hi handsome." she replied. "We've been having a good time." She reached for his cock and began to jack it until he was throbbing hard. She then quickly mounted him, taking his eight thick inches into her dripping wet quim and beginning to ride him.

Alas, it was not to be. Hugh began having flashback memories of what Angela Harlan had done to him tat night, and of her last ride on his cock. He began losing his erection, his efforts to continue to fuck Claire notwithstanding.

Claire understood, and she didn't push it. But she did lean over him and begin sucking his cock. She got him hard enough to jack off as she sucked him, and she was soon rewarded with a second load of his semen splashing into her throat...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Cindy woke up at 4:30, as usual. She was just putting on her underwear when she heard Carole in the next room, cooing and singing. Going into the room, she said "Hey little girl. You're awake too?"

Carole grinned and reached up, wanting to be picked up. Cindy picked her up and, talking to her, carried her towards the kitchen to get her a bottle. In the kitchen, she found Laura already there, warming the formula up.

"Ah, there's my girl and her buddy." said Laura. Carole was happy for the attention, as well as knowing she was about to be fed. Laura said "I'm warming up a bottle for her, Cindy. You and Jenna did a real number on my tits last night."

"I would apologize, but I had too much fun." Cindy said. "Sorry, Carole, it's formula for you." Carole did not seem to mind.

"Despite all the fun we had last night," Laura said, taking Carole, "I can that you and Jenna are beginning to share something much more than just a night of fun. And I'm sure as hell not going to say a word to my husband about any of it."

"Oh, that's okay." Cindy replied. "He'll have it figured out in no time. Not much gets by that man."

"Maybe, but-" Laura said, then for some reason her eyes went to the scars from Cindy's wounds, which were not covered by the bra. Cindy felt the look, then felt Laura's hand as she touched the scarred spots. Laura had a strange look on her face.

"You..." the older woman said, then gathered herself and said more firmly, "you and my husband are meant to work together. Just as he and I were meant to be husband and wife, just as you and Jenna were meant to find each other... you and Don are meant to be the team that takes down the Evil in this County."

"Yeah..." Cindy said, her own voice becoming eerie. "I know what you're saying, and you're right."

"I just hope..." Laura said, "I just hope you and he won't be accumulating too many more scars in the process... and that we all live to see it through..."

To be continued.