Serlene and Zane Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your right Hans. How is JT. doing?"

"He's fine and will be ready to go by tomorrow."

"You've given me great news. I want you and JT. to see if you can find the individual or individuals who gave him the drug. Keep me up to date." Zane hung up.

* * *

Martha climbed on to the back of Zane's bike after putting on a black helmet. She grabbed him around the stomach crushing her breasts into his back. "I'm glad you called."

Zane drove near the speed limit in the early evening traffic. He loved to ride his bike but didn't have much time because of the size and volume of his business. Tits compressed against his back was also a reason. He couldn't remember how many of them had been over the past five years. Aside from the ride, the feeling against his back, he wanted to talk with Martha about the gossip in the house especially after his pressuring Parker for Serlene's list of visitors.

The 2015 Harley-Davidson Trike Tri Glide Ultra swished off of Interstate 85 going north on Peachtree Road to Burma Weller Condominiums.

Zane entered the parking lot and drove the bike up a curling driveway to the tenth floor. He pulled into his private parking spaces alongside his black Lexus. Getting off, he helped Martha remove her helmet and stored them before entering directly into his condo.

"Wow, I didn't know you lived in such a beautiful building? This room in black and white with matching furnishings is awesome. Did you design the interior decorating yourself?" She clung to Zane's arm.

"I don't have that kind of talent. It was done by Robin McClean, a well-known decorator." He led her to the kitchen. "What would you like to drink?"

"I love the back strip running throughout the entire white kitchen. Yes, I'de like a Harvey Wallbanger. Do you have Galliano?"

"Yes I do, and I haven't had one in a long time, so I'll join you. Why don't you look at the other rooms while I get the wine and orange juice and make you the best HB you've ever had." He took his time finding the two liquids and made the drinks. He sat having a sip and waiting for Martha's return.

"Zane this is a fabulous condo. The decorations and furnishings are masculine like you. I can't believe how big it is. I hope we"re going to use the bedroom overlooking the downtown skyline? She was almost bouncing on tiptoes as she spoke with her beautiful Polish accent.

"Who said, anything about using a bedroom?" He looked at her seriously while handing her a drink.

She looked startled. "You mean we're not going to make love?"

"I didn't say that." He took another sip of his drink.

"Oh, you had me scared for a minute. I've been looking forward to being here since you called me."

He smiled, "You may not believe this, but you're the first lady I've brought to my home."

"You're kidding me. I'm the first." She sat down and stared his him. "I don't believe you."

"That's okay, you don't have to believe me." He drank from his glass. "Drink up, I want to see your pretty mouth sucking on the straw." He laughed.

"Oh, you are a pervert, but I like you anyway."

Zane took her by the hand and led her to the living room. They sat next to each other in an all white love seat. "What's the gossip in the Van Heusen mansion since I was last there?"

She grinned at him. "What did you do to Mrs. Heusen? She was a mess, covered in sweat, her hair was a mess, and she leaked cum like a mountain stream. Only Parker and I were allowed to enter her room for the next two days."

"I hope she enjoyed herself, but I'm interested in the gossip?" He took a drink and placed his hand over hers.

Martha looked at his hand covering hers. "Most comments were about how passionate you must be. I had to hold myself back from telling them how true their thinking was. Most of the ladies noticed a change in Parker's behavior. They thought he was much nicer than usual. He seemed to go out of his way to being more polite than normal."

"What about Serlene?"

"None of us like her, but she too was less demanding than usual, and she seemed to have a glow about her. What did you do to her?"

He laughed, "You asked me that question before. Finish your drink and I'll give you a demonstration."

With her hand on his arm, they ambled to the window.

"It's so beautiful, the lights I mean." She stared him.

"Not as gorgeous as you." He took her into his arms kissing her gently.

"I like that." She smiled.

He kissed her again with more ardor.

She hugged him tight with her arms around his neck. "Aren't you going to undress me?"

"Right here in front of the window, in front of all Atlanta?"

"Where ever you want. You can take my clothes off at any time and any place you like." She wiggled her groin against his and kissed him.

Their kissing was prolonged.

Zane unfastened her bra, broke from their kiss long enough to remove her blouse, pulled her breasts free, and returned to their kiss.

Their tongues were fencing with tongues slashing, thrusting, lunging, and flicking. The mating of their tongues increased the power of the intermingling tastes and smells, Martha was lifted and carried into a room that emitted the color of rose red from under the bed. The light bounced off the blue-green walls creating a sexy environment.

He quickly undressed both of them.

Together, they fell to the bed.

As they kissed, his hands softly glided over Martha's skin, brushed her plumpness, circled her areola and nipples, before taking a teat into his mouth. He sucked the nipple and hardened the other with a thumb.

She meowed at his gentle kissing and sucking, "Oooooooagh Zane."

Zane extended his sucking on one nipple and the other. His hand moved to her stomach, her inner thighs, and her pussy. His light touch floating over her outer lips triggered the intensification of her contractions, and her purring, "Yes, yes, yes, you make me feel so good."

A long black finger slowly slipped into her vagina. He found her G-spot causing her to raise her hips to enhance the sensations of her inner joy site.

"Zane, Zane, Zane, I'm getting so close. It's wonderful."

His thumb circled her clit.

Martha exploded into a turmoil of movement. She moved in all directions at once and climaxed, "Woooooooow, oh my god, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

He took his time allowing her to calm. "You're one fabulous female. I like the way you respond to me." He looked at her trembling lips, shivering boobs, and wet pussy. Dropping to his hands to keep his weight off of her, he slowly shifted his cock to her vulva lips. Rather than entering, he slithered up and down her exposed slash making contact with her clit going up and coming down.

"Don't tease me. Put it in." Her eyes were flashing with excitement.

He dropped to his forearms kissed her lips and nipples, lowered himself to her entrance sliding into her inch by inch. When he reached the bottom of her tunnel, he exhaled, "Damn, you have one incredible pussy."

"And, I love your shaft filling it."

Holding his body above her, he started into her eyes. "You have beautiful eyes."

"I like your's too, but I want to feel more of your staff sliding over my pussy walls rather that the brisk pulse of your cock," she said.

Zane retreated and slowly reentered.

Martha trembled as she put her arms around his neck.

Staring into her eyes, he stroked her at a leisurely pace. "Do you know the difference between parsley and pussy?"

"What a time to ask a question like that." She raised her hips from the bed.

"Well? He asked.

She shook her head negatively. "You Americans are a strange lot, especially you."

"I may be a little odd, but the answer to my question is, no one eats parsley." He chuckled.

She blew her breath in his face. "I believe you need to try parsley, because if you don't fuck me soon, that's all your going to eat."

"Promises, promises, always promises." He gave her a long, hard thrust.

"Ugh, that's more like it, don't stop."

He plunged into her over and over while noticing the shadows the red light cast over her face. The shadow of his body ramming her could be seen. It was motivating, so he boosted his speed.

Martha moaned, "Ah yes, that's better. I'm getting close." She tried to pull him closer, but he resisted.

Zane desire for her was at a peak, but he didn't want to come in her just yet. He controlled himself but kept up his rapid plunging.

Her body became stiff, squeezing his cock with her vaginal muscles as she came like a locomotive suddenly appearing from an obscure viaduct, Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes. Woooow eeeeee."

Dropping to her body, Zane rammed her well with all the speed and power he could muster with his stomach, hip, and ass muscles. He didn't stop, even though Martha was grunting at each of his inwards strokes. His face was buried into her neck and hair as he strove to pleasure himself and to send Martha into a state of ecstasy.

They groaned together," Auuuuuugh, ooooooooagh," as he pumped his cum into her cavern, over and over. He emitted glob after glob of liquid into her, before collapsing and falling to her side.

They made love four more times before the sun rose. Finally, they slept together in the afterglow of sexual elation.

* * *

Zane called the office after leaving Martha sleeping. "Samatha, is there news from JT. and Hans?"

"Yes, they've been her for hours waiting for you, and I have some interesting news for you too. Get your ass in gear and get over here." Samantha spoke in her sternest voice.

Walking into his office, Zane found every one of his most important aides.

Samantha said."Listen, I'm speaking first. One of Serlene's sexual partners, Nick Gagiach is connected to Saul Bellington through a mutual friend. Other informants, give credence to the possibility that Serlene was behind her husband's death."

Zane smiled thinking of pinning Serlene to her bedroom mattress and with a charge of murder.

To be continued.

12