All Comments on 'Serpent's Salvation'

by Ophiucus

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Please, continue.

You'd probably have a slew of comments if you only added at least a hint of sexual content. Your writing alone was enough of a tease for me. Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Awwwww....

I love your story it's so good. However you keep me in suspense grrrr... But that's half the fun right please continue with it it's very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Serpent's Salvation!

This tale is Excellent! The characters are Fantastic! We are going to read Great material from this new Authour!

Kodes100

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Awesome

Okay, so the guy WAS straight and has just found the scent he's picked up belongs to another guy, is that gonna stop him form claiming his mate? I think not! So.. does he bite? I hope so, fangs are good for all kinds of things. I love his guards and his friends and enemies all have great potential to develope into full bodied characters. I'm really enjoying this and, since you've only written 8 episodes, I'm praying you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

this promises to be a good tale, write more

lori1969lori1969about 13 years ago
Cool!

Really good begining. Off to read the rest now, toodles!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
oh god!

Someone please cotact this man & tell him to complete the rest of this story. Please!

cathyfuncathyfunover 11 years ago
tragic

Since there has been no new posting since 2005, I can only assume this story will never be finished. I'm desolate. Ophiucus, your writing is brilliant and I'm in love with your characters. Where ever you are, you are missed.

LavonyaLavonyaabout 11 years ago
What does that mean????

Who is Sebastian? Why is does the paper say "Nature Photography"? What were the warning bells for?

Confusing yet intriguing..... I LIKE it!!!

Though I'm late I still wanted to comment on it since I liked it so much!!!

Poseidon7Poseidon7over 10 years ago
Loved it.

I only picked up that Aurel was a vampire or something to that degree. Lived the story though it was great. Now I must continue the series.

wolfgrrwolfgrrover 10 years ago
Yes!

Ok I'll admit that I was confused when Aurel went out searching a female that he thought was his mate o.O, I had to pause and look to make sure that this was a gay male story. I came back and finished it and laughed at myself when I realized that Aurel had just presumed that it was female he scented and not male. I laughed, more of my foolish mistake than Aurel. Good read I look forward to the other chapters which I'll be reading next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous