All Comments on 'Service'

by AbbyGrace

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice!

Thank you for this amazing story.

visioneervisioneeralmost 11 years ago

A very well executed story. Your writing style is colorful, raw, and gets into the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Rocks!

Wow! Excellent story! Well written and totally hot! Please write more!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I agree with everyone it is hot and well written. I had a little trouble getting into it as it seemed to start in the middle. She just has a crush on him and they have never done anything before and they jump in this deep? Where did all this come from?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
*****

I loosened up and gave you the 5*s your other story deserved. IMHO you are quite good. Very good, in fact. I think the word for it is "talent," and I hope you continue to develop yours. Too bad this guy doesn't fuck her. I don't know. Personally I could go in for some of this myself but not to the extent your male character does. I don't like guys like that. He sounds too convincing as a dominator. All he would have to do is give some tiny indication that he is acting and I could relax, but he doesn't. So he is very suspect to me. I liked the nice touch of the guy in the elevator hitting on her. Your character is terrific.

josephstevensjosephstevensalmost 11 years ago
To Be Honest...

To be honest, you ought to write more...much more! This is a very well written and interesting story. Good characters, good dialogue and very 'believable'....oh, and very erotic! Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic!

Great story; I loved every minute of it! EXTREMELY hot! Can't wait to read what happens next ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent. Here's one of mine.

http://www.literotica.com/s/ode-to-a-cali-courtesan-ch-02

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Terrible

Really unbelievable. Nothing original. Just plain bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So very hot!

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. One of the best!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAbbyGrace@AbbyGrace
58 Followers
red-head, princess, cock sucker, cum fetishist, anal slut, ass to mouth, submissive, girl next door ;)