Service Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, now slave, I am just beginning with you," Eve said.

"Yes Mistress," Michelle replied.

Eve picked up a riding crop. She began to swat Michelle's butt lightly then increased the intensity of her swats slowly. Michelle's ass was beginning to turn a nice shade of pink. So Eve picked up a flogger and hit Michelle's butt but with a medium intensity. She loved the thud noise as it hit her ass. After her ass was a nice warm glowing red color, Eve picked up the paddle. She knew from her body movements that Michelle was not only getting turned on, horny but also that she will be able to take more pain. Without giving it anymore thought, Eve whacked Michelle's ass. She let out a loan yelp but all Eve could do was given a little laugh.

"You are my bitch right now," Eve told her.

"Yes Mistress."

As Eve continue to hit Michelle's buttock, every once in a while she would rub her hand over Michelle's ass and her pussy. She would grab her pussy lips as she took her finger and inserted it into her pussy then wipe her juices on to her clit. Eve even got her fingers wet and put them into Michelle's mouth to taste her own pussy juices. Both women were getting very turned on. Evan decided he wanted his chance to play with Michelle now. All perimeters were discussed before play began. Evan was a sadistic mood. He told Dan what he would like to do to Michelle. Dan said he was okay with the idea. Evan had built a piece of equipment for the dungeon. He was as her referred to it as the torture tower, it was two posts shaped what looked like a cross. On either one side of the cross was a small seat and on the other was a spring loaded piece of wood. Along the base of the equipment and on the rest of the poles, eye hooks were installed. He told Michelle to come over. He had her straddle the spring loaded board. He made sure that it was sitting on her clit in between her pussy lips. He attached clothes pins on her pussy lips just to give her some extra pain. She took her arms, stretched them along the post then clipped the cuffs to the post. She attached nipple clamps to her nipples and attached the chain to the hooks on the board. He looked at Dan.

"Shall I spread her legs and attached them to the base?" Evan asked Dan.

"Sounds good to me," Dan replied.

Evan told Michelle to spread her legs. When he felt they were apart enough he attached the ankle cuff to the post. He made sure she was uncomfortable as far as the tension on the bar on her clit. After she was fully cuffed, clamped and attached, he began to flog her ass. He made it a nice shade of pink. He waved at Eve and Dan to also join in with the flogging and paddling. They took turns. Every so often one of the men would rub her ass to give her some relief. They were laughing as she did a small dance with each smack. All of a sudden, she let out a load yelp as Dan just let the whip strike her buttocks. After what seemed several hours but in reality it was only an hour, they stopped flogging her ass. All three agreed that they enjoyed the dancing and vocal entertainment that Michelle was doing. Evan walked in front only to notice the tears flowing down her cheek from her eyes. He consoled her and wiped her tears away. He detached the nipple clamps and out came yelp from the pain. Evan flicked and twisted Michelle's nipples. He started laughing as she danced more from the pain. He finally detached her from the post and helped her to the couch to sit down. Dan cuddled her and gave her some after care. He handed her a bottle of water to drink. He noticed that she was shaking. He picked up the bottle of orange juice and had her drink it. After a few minutes she stopped shaking and was calm.

She asked, "Master, may I please speak?"

"Yes, you may my pet."

"Master, Sir and Mistress, thank you for giving me a good flogging. I am glad to have entertained you the best of my ability. I will cherish the stinging and hopefully any bruising that was given to me." Michelle said humbly

Evan and Eve both looked at her then Dan. They were amazed as to how humble she was.

"You are most welcome slave, but we are not finished with you yet. We plan on using you a good portion of the night, so I hope you are still thankful and humble when we are completely finished using you." Evan replied.

Evan again turned to Dan. The next session I have in mind for your slave I would like you to join in with me. He explained to him that he knew he took the electrical class and that it would be good experience for him to get some actual practice. He waved at Michelle to come to the medical exam table. He laid her down on her back and told her to raise her ass a little so he could stick a pillow underneath her. He put her legs into the stir ups then bound them. Evan took her hands and attached them to the top of the table. He was able to move the stir ups wider or smaller width given his moods. At this particular moment, he wanted her legs spread wide apart. He began by rubbing and pulling her pussy lips. He wanted a nice tingling sensation but also to get her excited. He stuck his finger inside her pussy.

Evan chuckled as he pulled his fingers out of her pussy. "I see someone is turned on and a wet slut."

"Yes, Sir," Michelle replied.

"Good slut," As Dan praised her.

"Thank you Master."

Evan began to apply clothes pins onto Michelle's pussy lips. He picked up the duct tape, tore a nice size piece off then taped the clothes pins back as far as he was able to stretch her pussy lips. Michelle moaned from the slight pain and discomfort. He picked up one of the riding crops and began to smack the interior of her pussy lips. She tried to squirm but was able to move due to her arms and legs being bound. Evan attached some gator clamps to the interior pussy lips. Michelle gasped from the instant discomfort. He bent down and played with her clit with his mouth. He sucked it hard biting it. He could tell she was getting turned out from her deep breathing. He attached a clit clamp. At the top of the hood of her clit, he attached a tens unit electro pad. He walked up to her breast and attached an electro pad to each one of her breasts.

Evan looked at Dan, "Are you ready to have some fun with your slave?"

"Oh yes," Dan replied.

The two men smiled and began taking turns with the tens unit. They started out with low intensity of electrical current. Evan was supervising Dan as he played with the unit. Michelle would gasp with each bolt of electricity when the unit was turned on. Dan was having so much fun watching the reaction of his slave. Michelle's body would arch up when the unit was turned on than lay back down when the unit it was off. When the unit was off, Evan would pull and twist the clamps on the interior pussy lips. Michelle would whine. Both men took turns putting their fingers inside her pussy then making her licks them clean. After a period of time, Evan took off the tens units pads. He sucked and bit her nipples. He put little rubber bands around the nipples. He asked Dan if he ever played with a violet wand. Dan replied no but has seen someone use it on their slave.

Evan took out the violet wand. He put everything together. He turned on the wand. He began by touching her breast, from the top to her nipple. She shuttered with each touch of the wand. He slowly moved it down her body until he got to her pussy. He would pick spots on the inner part of her pussy lips then moving down towards her ass. Dan watched Michelle's reaction and loved it. Evan gave him the wand. He instructed him how to use it. Dan moved up and down Michelle's body, simply picking various spots to place the wand. She would arch her back, moan, gasp for air and yelp. The two men also would place their fingers into her pussy making her so horny and close to having an orgasm. They would stop just so they could get the joy from her frustration. They loved watching her cleaning their fingers, licking her own juices off their fingers.

Evan stopped with the violet wand. He unclamped Michelle's pussy lips. Evan picked up the riding crop and began to slap her interior pussy lips. She groaned as each contact of the riding crop. He could hear that his riding crop was getting a little wet. He reached down, pulled her clit as she got wetter and wetter. Evan finally decided to take off the tape and unpin the pussy lips. As he took off the clothes pins one by one she would scream. She had tears falling down her cheek. Dan walked over to her, wiped the tears away then consoled her. Evan unbound Michelle. He helped her sit up. He took the rubber bands off her nipples as she screamed from the pain. He was going to take a riding crop to her nipples but decided against it. He helped her to the couch. Dan grabbed a blanket and some juice.

Michelle was calm and relaxed. Eve called her over to her. Michelle kneeled in front of Eve. Eve lifted up her skirt. She knew right away what her next session entailed. Eve leaned back as Michelle began kissing and sucking her pussy lips. She slowly took her tongue moving her tongue up and down her pussy lips. Eve started moaning. She glanced over and noticed that Evan and Dan were getting turned on. Michelle was sucking Eve's clit. She inserted her fingers into her pussy then moving them down to her ass, rubbing her juices into her asshole. The more she sucked the more mistress would moan. She tried to hold back an orgasm but could not any longer. She let out a loan scream as she orgasmed. Her knees gripped Michelle's head as she came. Dan and Evan were so horny by this time. They stood up, looked at Eve and told her to sit on Michelle's face. Evan was so horny he was not going to hold back. He started penetrating Eve's pussy. Dan too was very horny. He opened up Michelle's legs and rammed his dick inside her pussy. She moaned as he fucked her nice and hard. Eve was also getting turned on, the more Dan penetrated her more Michelle's mouth sucked and licked her pussy. One by one everyone but Michelle started cumming. Eve did not get off Michelle's face right away; she made her lick all the cum out of her pussy. After her pussy was cleaned, Eve got off her face and told her she was a good slutty slave.

Dan told Michelle to come over as he cuddled with her again. Michelle thanked everyone for using her. She was very humble. It was getting late as they said their good nights.

The next day, Dan took Michelle over to area where they do the branding and tattoos. Once they arrived he told her about the new tattoo she will be receiving. The left wrist will have a queen of spades tattoo and on the right wrist was the Chinese symbol for slave. As they entered, she was to sit down. The artist began to tattoo her wrists. After the tattoos were done, Dan took a picture then posted it online. He was so proud to have her as his slave. After it was finished, he decided that they should go to a movie. He wanted a nice relaxing afternoon followed by a nice dinner. He told her as they were getting dressed to go to the movie that he loved her. She rushed over to him and hugged him.

They had such a nice day and evening. Dan did not want to play after dinner, instead he wanted to cuddle in bed and watch TV. He wanted to make love instead of playing. They fell asleep in one another's arms.

Dan and Michelle woke up in the morning. She rolled over and began to moan from the bruises on her buttocks. She was happy to receive the bruises. She did her morning ritual of giving her Master nice oral sex. She loved to suck his dick and swallow his cum. After she was finished they got up and got ready for breakfast. Today was their last full day at the inn. It was also the day Dan was going to have Michelle branded.

They walked down to the dining room for breakfast. They ate and talked. Michelle kept looking down at her wrists at her tattoo. She was so proud of it. She smiled and said thank you to her Master and husband.

"I have one more surprise for you," Dan whispered.

Dan took Michelle's hand. He led her to the same area as where the tattoo was done. The person who was going to do the branding was also a physician. He did not only have his own practice but also was a paid physician for the inn. Dan had previously had a branding iron custom made. He wanted something to show his personal ownership. The iron rod was a picture of a woman kneeling handing her Master a riding crop as he stands there and accepts it along with the words property of with his initials and collaring date underneath. While Michelle was taking her class, Dan had dropped it off with the gentleman doing the branding. He loved what Dan had picked out for the branding.

As they arrived, Dan told Michelle what was going to happen. She was surprised but yet very happy. The doctor explained the procedure. Michelle was very nervous and scared. She watched videos of this being done so she knew that there was going to be quite a bit of pain. The doctor injected her with a numbing anesthesia. He leaned her over a spanking bench type of furniture. He tied her hands stretched out in front of her. Here knees were tied to bench. He put a gag bit in her mouth so when the hot branding iron was positioned on the area that was to be branded she could have something to bite down for the pain. The anesthesia was going to help some with the pain but not completely. It was time to begin the process. The anesthesia was given to her.

Once it took effect, the iron was then set onto the area. She screamed and bit down on the gag bit. The iron was removed. It was a hot red color. Immediately the doctor applied an ice pack to the area. He untied her and helped her lay down on the couch on her stomach. He further explained to Dan that he will have to apply Vaseline to the area along with ice it ever few hours for the next two days. It will blister and the Vaseline will help smooth the skin. He also wrote a prescription of pain medicine for Michelle to take when the pain was bad. Dan helped her up. They went back to the room to rest.

Dan let Michelle sleep the next few hours. When she woke up, he ordered some food for them to be brought to their room. He also asked if they could bring a large pail of ice for the swelling. He took a picture of the branding what it looked like today. As it healed he intended to take pictures of it. Michelle slept most of the day. She only woke up to eat then more pain meds. She woke up in the morning. She took a cool shower knowing that anything hot on the branding would be too painful. They walked down to breakfast. She sat on an ice pack to help with some of the swelling. After breakfast, Dan decided to leave instead of prolonging their stay. They said good bye to Eve and Evan and promised to keep in touch. Michelle thanked them for everything and for them using her along with the marks and bruises they left on her body. Dan brought the car around. He reclined the seat back and had Michelle lay on her stomach on the way home. He handed her an ice pack about 2 /3 of the way home. He gave her over the counter pain meds and told her to sleep. They finally arrived home.

By the end of the week, Michelle was in less pain. It still hurt but not as bad as it first happened. Dan took a picture he of the branding now that it was not so swollen and posted it on his Facebook page. She was so happy with the branding herself. She finally felt whole; the last piece to the puzzle was put into the puzzle.

12